Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6378186 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:
Comparing lassa fever to locust invasion makes you the fool here,boy. It is a marvel you claim to be a student. grin

The locusts invasion have not reach our food baskets region and they will not
Lassa fever killing hundreds of Nigerians should be the top of your worries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Still waiting for the guesses grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

Lol never.. Nigeria aims to take her sit at her rightful position which is a Ong US, China,Germany..
In a few decades from now the world power should be in our hand as predicted by many economic analyst..

You'll have bigger GDP but your country will still be a shithole
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:
At least Nigerian youths are not running off to a neighboring country to join its terrorists like kenyan unemployed youths are running to Somali to join alshabab. wink

Hohohohoho Boko Haram is made up of Nigerian unemployed youth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austine1212:

South Africans in foreign land were evacuated

Not all...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

but seriously i dont see anything wrong here...we have posted our white beaches long ago an folks here talked sh.t about it..calling it resort for white man..we posted valleys an mountains an niggs here were like its too much, post something else ..now we post our cities you guys still not happy...

I've seen many pics of same things in 100 angles

I just want something new
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just30:
your brain is so fuvked up

There is nothing like me 500 cayuse grin grin grin grin

Fact is your dumb procurement office procure civilian helicopters for your military

What you see in that Video is the MD500 defender which has 5 blade motor

I simply showed you the Kenyan variant because when you saw my initial pics your mind went rogue quoting all sorts of MD variants. Cut down on the baku.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austine1212:

You'll have bigger GDP but your country will still be a shithole

Just two weeks ago BBC mentioned Nigeria as the only African country that will be a Ong world power in 2050..lol SA with all her infastructures was not mentioned...The world knows you are heading the zim way ...

You are retrogressing can't you see it grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
tylann:

The locusts invasion have not reach our food baskets region and they will not
Lassa fever killing hundreds of Nigerians should be the top of your worries
HIV AIDS kill thousands of kenyans,. What's lassa fever, stupid? grin

Keep consoling yourself. It is already affecting your national economy. We will watch you ,tynan, weep once again when you are grabbed by epiphany like last year. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:
Fvcking vegetable retired civil servant. grin

you sound old man grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:
Comparing lassa fever to locust invasion makes you the fool here,boy. It is a marvel you claim to be a student. grin

Lol he dropped out from that nakuru University..he couldn't afford to pay his tuition from the little he gets off from.his balcony flower pot...
The idiot can ask me directly if this is lie... grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:

Keep consoling yourself. It is already affecting your national economy. We will watch you ,tynan, weep once again when you are grabbed by epiphany like last year. grin

Kenya has been always food insecure so what is the point
Before the locusts came there was a massive fall armyworm invasion devastating crops that didn't stop our economy from growing cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:

Even world bank two day ago said Kenyan and most east African countries will face food insecurity this year...

That reminds ..in that same report world bank said Angola is the third largest economy in sub -saharan Africa behind Nigeria and SA...but Kenyans have been lying to hold that position since last year grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
tylann:

Hohohohoho Boko Haram is made up of Nigerian unemployed youth
Is that not better than Kenyans running off to Somalia of all places to join the enemies against their own country? You finally cornered yourself like the rat you are. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

Even world bank two day ago said Kenyan and most east African countries will face food insecurity this year...

That reminds ..in that same report world bank said Angola is the third largest economy in sub -saharan Africa behind Nigeria and SA...but Kenyans have been lying to hold that position since last year grin grin
The stvpid Nakuru illiterate arguing blindly should know this if he had any wires left in his brains. grin

Kenyan economy can never be significant in Africa. Ethiopia and Tanzania will soon leave them behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just30:
so your military uses helicopters meant for tourism purposes?
yea... touring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LuvCT45qnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP9mOeT32aI

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

Just two weeks ago BBC mentioned Nigeria as the only African country that will be a Ong world power in 2050..lol SA with all her infastructures was not mentioned...The world knows you are heading the zim way ...

You are retrogressing can't you see it grin grin angry

Thats because of oil only
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
tylann:

Kenya has been always food insecure so what is the point
Before the locusts came there was a massive fall armyworm invasion devastating crops that didn't stop our economy from growing cool
The bolded shows how useless your education is. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lol the roadside economist "rvp" woke up one morning and told his fellow lunatic that Kenya has overtaken Angola...lol I can't t laugh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austine1212:

Thats because of oil only

You have gold.. fvcking one of the highest in the world...
Gold is currently more valuable than oil now...

SA is swimming down..you've left stagnation now for retrogression..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

Lol he dropped out from that nakuru University..he couldn't afford to pay his tuition from the little he gets off from.his balcony flower pot...
The idiot can ask me directly if this is lie... grin grin grin grin
The idiot probably dropped out because he spends all his waking hours on nairaland. grin

Coupled with the droughts last year that wrecked his flowerpot agriculture. We remember him weeping inconsolably like a toddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:
Is that not better than Kenyans running off to Somalia of all places to join the enemies against their own country? You finally cornered yourself like the rat you are. grin

Nigerians are be sold Libya like cattle do you know that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:
The stvpid Nakuru illiterate arguing blindly should know this if he had any wires left in his brains. grin

Kenyan economy can never be significant in Africa. Ethiopia and Tanzania will soon leave them behind.

Leave nakuru illiterate with his flower pot, he is not worth the attention...Kenya is fvcked...

I am still waiting for any Kenyan to challenge me on what I said about Angola being the third largest economy in sub-saharan africa so I can pull my fact out Immediately grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
obaaderemi:
The bolded shows how useless your education is. grin

It shows locust invasion is not a big deal as you claim
So the deadliest thing to affect our economy is coronavirus not locusts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austine1212:

I guess you don't know trevor noah he's richer than all nigerian celebrities combined lol
LMAO what's his net worth grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
BadBradley:
1 in every 4 South African is jobless. South Africa is not only the most unequal country in the world but also has one of the highest inflation rate in Africa.

Once again, stop calling out makoko, dispossessed son of Shaka the defeated Zulu; khaylitsha is number 2 slum in Africa and no. 5 in the world.

Your economy is inferior to Nigeria. A fact no nakéd HIV Zulu can change.

Accept your fate and learn to love your miserable life.

And we have the largest black middle class in Africa.More than half of your population live on less than a dollar per day.When human excrements like lezz who defecate in the open feels like royalty that's when you know the Coronavirus is the least of our worries on the planet.

Even in pictorial juxtaposition any human who's equipped with functioning brain cells will see that makoko is the worst slum than Khayelitsha.Only a subhuman can survive in makoko grin

Theoretically maybe,but in reality we can all see who's worse than who.Paper economies don't count.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

I simply showed you the Kenyan variant because when you saw my initial pics your mind went rogue quoting all sorts of MD variants. Cut down on the baku.
again you and your military are super dumb

grin grin

Huges says, all it helicopters are civilian copters with the exception of their modifications

The modifications are completely different from the original civilian variants making the civilian once very easy to spot.

When i laid eyes on the Kenyan one, it didn't even take me a second to realise it was civilian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
tylann:

Nigerians are be sold Libya like cattle do you know that
What is this one saying? You keep running from pillar to post. grin

What of the Little Indians that were sold like pots of changaa? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Baliv254:

yea... touring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LuvCT45qnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfOgLbypuu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP9mOeT32aI
Now look at the Design

A bird beak front

Now tell me if the Kenyan version that have an OVAL front view is the same as these Defenders in the video ...?

Dumb kenyans grin grin grin grin

Your military went to buy civilian helicopters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Austine1212:

South Africa is that country that nigerians wish to become in 100 years lol

Country nigeria flee to
Country better than nigeria
We can never ever think of wish to be like South Africa. God for bid!! That capital zoo that our economy is far bigger than grin grin South Africans can't travel out because they're broke ass idiots. That's why they remain in that shitthol and be planning how to loat another foreign goods. Lazy, useless creatures. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just30:
Now look at the Design

A bird beak front

Now tell me if the Kenyan version that have an OVAL front view is the same as these Defenders in the video ...?

Dumb kenyans grin grin grin grin

Your military went to buy civilian helicopters
you are dumb there are many versions of the MD500 family
look at the flag on the back

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hohohoho Kenyans are slaves in Libya...Dying just to get to Europe...All Nigerians pls save this video and show to the hypocrites anytime they mention Libya to you grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkik0GeuEnI

Lol this shiit is so funny more grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6KrXdZwHXI

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.