Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6377346 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7092) (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

WTF try to make sense for once!! Photos have been shared above its clear its a military chopper complete with machine guns. You dont have to talk if you have nothing to say.

Try to gain an extra brain cell and you will understand .

the fact that a copter is retrofitted with a machine gun does not make it a military copter

It still remains a lightweight soft body civilian copter.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:
Lol those that said Kenya economy will not be affected by locust invasion makes me laugh.lol grin

Sammy, drought hasnt killed anyone in Kenya. How about Lassa?

lassa fever has killed about 170 people in Nigeria this year alone. Most shocking is that lassa fever is passed on by consuming food contaminated with rat urine!! WTH? What are rats doing in your food? grin

Of the 472 confirmed cases, 75% have been reported from three states: Edo (167 cases), Ondo (156 cases) and Ebonyi (30 cases). The other states that have reported cases include : Taraba (25), Bauchi (14), Plateau (13), Kogi (13), Delta (12), Nasarawa (4), Kano (4), Rivers (4), Enugu (4), Borno (3), Kaduna (3), Katsina (3), Benue (2), Adamawa (2), Sokoto (2), Osun (2), Abia (2), Kebbi (2), Gombe (1), Oyo (1), Anambra (1), FCT (1), and Ogun (1).

The figures dwarf the total number of laboratory-confirmed cases — 308 in 2017, 633 in 2018, and 810 in 2019, which was previously the year with the highest number of cases, although 2018 saw the highest number of deaths at 171.

Even drought doesnt kill a quarter of what lassa fever kills in Nigeria annually. In 2018 171 Naijas died of lassa fever. How many die of drought in the 254? Usually one or two people! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

The closest thing Kenya has to snow..frost!!! grin

And what does your village country have? Rain? grin grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaksmillioniar: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

put DAT in ur asshole
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Problemkid1:
We can never ever think of wish to be like South Africa. God for bid!! That capital zoo that our economy is far bigger than grin grin South Africans can't travel out because they're broke ass idiots. That's why they remain in that shitthol and be planning how to loat another foreign goods. Lazy, useless creatures. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
South Africa has done 73,028 Coronavirus tests with 2,003 cases, 24 deaths and 410 recoveries.

Ghana has carried out 37,405 Coronavirus tests with 378 cases, 6 deaths and 34 recoveries.

Egypt has done 25,000 tests with 1,699 cases, 118 deaths and 468 recoveries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Austine1212 post=88327002][/quote]

Fat lies. Why did the Nigerian consultant have the boldness to collect back passport sized by the Chinese police?

Do you want me to show you the video of black Americans complaining about the same treatment?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

Lol be honest with yourself..apart from the second pics the rest does not in anyway look remotely close to wallpaper worthiness... grin..I doubt if you know what wallpaper worthy means
Try out Lagos wallpaper worthy shot

grin LOL enough with the two buildings on a beach already. Eco Atlantic is a white elephant.
Nairobi is a City worth shots

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra:

And what does your village country have? Rain? grin grin grin.

Having frost on the mt.kenya is not something to brag about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra:

grin LOL enough with the two buildings on a beach already. Eco Atlantic is a white elephant.
Nairobi is a City worth shots

AlI see is light and a bunch of background edited images..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
forgiveness:

Nigeria has more you 5 cities. Nairobi is behind Banjul in Gambia in most livable cities in Africa. grin
The only Qualified City in Nigeria should be Rusty Lagos. The rest are Big municipals and towns.
Nairobi is a City Nigerians and those in Gambia Move to settle into. We even have a Nigerian neighborhood called Roysambu grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

Sammy, drought hasnt killed anyone in Kenya. How about Lassa?

lassa fever has killed about 170 people in Nigeria this year alone. Most shocking is that lassa fever is passed on by consuming food contaminated with rat urine!! WTH? What are rats doing in your food? grin

Those Turkana fellow will beg to disagree...

Even drought doesnt kill a quarter of what lassa fever kills in Nigeria annually. In 2018 171 Naijas died of lassa fever. How many die of drought in the 254? Usually one or two people! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

AlI see is light and a bunch of background edited images..
I don't blame you. None of your Cities have Led Buildings grin grin. South Africans can relate. Your architecture is so boaring and Old School.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra:

The only Qualified City in Nigeria should be Rusty Lagos. The rest are Big municipals and towns.
Nairobi is a City Nigerians and those in Gambia Move to settle into. We even have a Nigerian neighborhood called Roysambu grin grin grin

Lol even port Harcourt has something no Kenyan city will ever dream of...port Harcourt to far more modern than that heap of slum you call nairoslum grin

Port Harcourt monorail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8dDeSZ2kaU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra:

What is your definition of city? grin

I know it's skyscraper. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just30:
South Africa has done 73,028 Coronavirus tests with 2,003 cases, 24 deaths and 410 recoveries.

Ghana has carried out 37,405 Coronavirus tests with 378 cases, 6 deaths and 34 recoveries.

Egypt has done 25,000 tests with 1,699 cases, 118 deaths and 468 recoveries.
401 cases, 8deaths
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
samorobo:

Lol even port Harcourt has something no Kenyan city will ever dream of...port Harcourt to far more modern than that heap of slum you call nairoslum grin
The Monorail in a Village still doesn't make any difference. Nairobi & pretty Much East Africa is the Big Deal my friend. Nigeria is overrated that's why nobody goes there

Port Harcourt monorail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8dDeSZ2kaU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra:

Dlonra you are stucked with shitty matatu...No modernity in Kenya at all..
Fix transport in Kenya..it sucks and looks so disorganised grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
u jaceblace lionesza nomfanelo irongalaxy every oda south animal typing bad against naija
And on which tree did this ape fall from?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra i taste you jealous on my lips..you can never reach that level..lol..
Even Abuja light rail system is far more modern than that in port Harcourt...
Do you know we received more tourist and generate more revenue than you guys grin.lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
BadBradley:
Egusi isn't sticky? Lolz. You can't even pretend to come up with something weighty?

yea yea whatever ape

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wallpapers..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shma:
401 cases, 8deaths
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BadBradley: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
yea yea whatever ape
My laid-back Zulu gibbon is hurting. Stay glued, I guarantee you more beating than Botha did your father.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra:

I don't blame you. None of your Cities have Led Buildings grin grin. South Africans can relate. Your architecture is so boaring and Old School.

Three cities in Nigeria have Leed certified buildings. Unlike Kenya with only one in Nairobi. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
jln115:

A Black SAn can certainly feel what ever he or she likes about apartheid..... You as a Kenyan didn't live through it, so who the fvck are you to tell XhosaNostra how she should feel and about apartheid? My bru she lived it and you read it in a book!

Also not all Black South Africans experienced apartheid at the same level.... For instance judging by Lionessza6 hatred towards whites, she probably had it pretty bad under apartheid wink.......

Also her centiments are echoed by other(not all necessarily) SAns

LMFAO, so too experienced apartheid?. If not then who the fck are you to tell Kenyans anything about it ? .

Well I'm sure my feelings and views about the system are unique and aren't echoed by most grin. Everything in SA politics points to me being the minority grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just30:
yeah sure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dlonra:

I don't blame you either ..you rant ignorantly over infantile things..
Even buildings in cities are constructing led buildings..no biggie..
Below is led buildings in Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
forgiveness:

Three cities in Nigeria have Leed certified buildings. Unlike, Kenya with only one in Nairobi. grin
+ mombasa and eldoret.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
BadBradley:
My laid-back Zulu gibbon is hurting. Stay glued, I guarantee you more beating than Botha did your father.
Yawn. You seriously need to get laid ape. Lmfao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7092) (7093) (7094) (7095) (7096) (7097) (7098) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 35 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.