Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,246 members, 7,904,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6396501 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 1:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
u de mind dem smellos atutu poyoyo.
Hey! Smelling atutu poyoyo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 1:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
grin talk like you worth the balls you have
Hey! Watch your mouth grin is like your mouth is sm€|!ng kak
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 26, 2016
winkabuja it is cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Odunayaw(m): 1:59am On Nov 26, 2016
MPSA:
Hey! Smelling atutu poyoyo grin
grin wonders shall never end
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Odunayaw(m): 1:59am On Nov 26, 2016
MPSA:
Hey! Watch your mouth grin
you twelve eh? grin
wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Boyedex: 2:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Oh so now they are now screaming "slum" "computer" "good pictures" as if all the while, they themselves have been posting "stones" "papers" and "leaves" and not pictures. Lol smh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
wink

Ja; this is a real kak, no doubt grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Odunayaw(m): 2:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Boyedex:
Oh so now they are now screaming "slum" "computer" "good pictures" as if all the while, they themselves have been posting "stones" "papers" and "leaves" and not pictures. Lol smh
the kain yeye wey de outside now ehn grin
mofos and bolos
make I ex before para mode enta
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 26, 2016
coolif I say ab...you say j ! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Odunayaw(m): 2:03am On Nov 26, 2016
MPSA:

Ja; this is a real kak, no doubt grin
ode grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2016
coolfct smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Your music videos, and movies always display a different picture of your country, dusty roads,old houses and many people. I don't want to talk about what I see here, but the sign of development is there. Now I am sleeping, I can't answer any question or ". " grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 2:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Odunayaw:
you twelve eh? grin

No,no, you are twelve not me, or you want me to kick your a$$ first to show you am not twelve? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 26, 2016
MPSA:
Your music videos, and movies always display a different picture of your country, dusty roads,old houses and many people. I don't want to talk about what I see here, but the sign of development is there. Now I am sleeping, I can't answer any question or ". " grin
. Yeah dude.you not far from the truth.corruption.ethnicity.religious bigotery and visioness leadership of accidental leaders took us far aback.however.we are making progress and moving on.i love southafrica too.one lo ve. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 2:34am On Nov 26, 2016
arinzeejikonye:
. Yeah dude.you not far from the truth.corruption.ethnicity.religious bigotery and visioness leadership of accidental leaders took us far aback.however.we are making progress and moving on.i love southafrica too.one lo ve. smiley

Yeah...everyone loves south Africa because they don't brag that's why even Nigeria dominating ECOWAS with almost 70% we still don't ridicule Ghana,ivory coast and it's likes so when a country like Kenya come here bragging it's jez like a tyro....they are far from Nigeria...they jez built their tallest buildings past two years and then dey form grin grin....pls how much Na fee and Capetown university or Pretoria @mpsa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 2:42am On Nov 26, 2016
MPSA:

grin grin 800 years is much better grin, because you are still dreaming about ako atlantic, Brt, cable car and others, grin
To Johannesburg is no way ahead Lagos

Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 2:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Lagos still

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 2:50am On Nov 26, 2016
More Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 2:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 2:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Lagos more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2016
1.Makoko(worstest slum in Lagos
2.Soweto(worstest slum in johhanesburg

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Oxtonguy: 3:43am On Nov 26, 2016
MPSA,this question maybe weird but it bothers me,why is it that going to well developed part of johhanesburg the whites dominate such places,and going to places like Alexandra,Gautang or Soweto you bearly find a white all are almost black.Why embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 5:16am On Nov 26, 2016
MPSA:
Nigeria is good for only nigerians grin

I share the same comment, I see Nigeria to be very urgly, to them building some tall buildings and some roads in the city is the beauty and class of a city... The aerial photos of Lagos looks like abig slum but they still see beauty in that shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 5:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Oxtonguy:
To Johannesburg is no way ahead Lagos

Lagos

I now see why this thread will never end... Think we are dealing with psychos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Key things Nigerian cities are missing.
1.greenery on the streets
2.planning(bigger part of thire city looks like a big slum)
3.Aesthetic
4.Ambience

They only focus on roads,mono rail, Buildings this is a concrete jungle without life...

Most of the cities looks communist like... They are very dull and Nigerians don't seems to see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Wow! So many here suffer from delusions of grandeur, nationalism is making many blind to facts.

In your vacation, take a flight to different countries and don't just keep to the big cities. If your views about these countries ' development level doesn't change, then I think you're just insanely patriotic.

I've been to Bloemfontein (kisumu' s sister city) and Capetown, mostly within the city bowl and areas like strand though I've been to the forgotten outskirts like khayelitsha (it's improved a lot though). Nairobi is my home and I thus know it. Was in Abuja which to me seemed very sparse with most of its buildings being very grand and glassy but look like business parks and not integrated into the city really. been to Lagos only once so I can't really say I know that great city well but I liked the marina area. And lastly, there's a business trip we did in Algeria, from Constantine to Oran. I can tell you that when ranked from developed to least developed, Algerian tops, followed by SA, Kenya and then Nigeria. The major undoing for Nigeria isn't even insufficient roads, it's the lack of urban planning.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2016
My solution for this conundrum. Nigeria and South Africa should go to war while Kenya holds their wallets. Yay or Nay comrades? grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Just as a side note, given how fast Abuja has been developing, I don't think it's peek is anywhere near. A wise Cape Town or Nairobi would be wary of her

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2016
grin the hallucinations of nigerians on this thread are on a whole new level gringringringringringrin lmao @ comparing the great Cape Town with the tiny Abuja gringringringringrin

South Africa remains the best country on the continent,NO MATTER WHAT

Their Abuja looks nice but that's only a tiny portion surrounded by giant slum,only the few elites can afford Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:47am On Nov 26, 2016
highheybee:

Yeah...everyone loves south Africa because they don't brag that's why even Nigeria dominating ECOWAS with almost 70% we still don't ridicule Ghana,ivory coast and it's likes so when a country like Kenya come here bragging it's jez like a tyro....they are far from Nigeria...they jez built their tallest buildings past two years and then dey form grin grin....pls how much Na fee and Capetown university or Pretoria @mpsa

Dint know the quality of life of a countries citizen is measured by the tallest buildings in a persons country, or how long ago they built their skyscrapers. Jordan is one rich country, their currency much possibly stronger than the dollar but lack the population, the skyscrapers nor the major Lagos roads. So in essence can we say that Amamam, Jordan is less developed than LAgos or Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sometimes Nigerians got jokes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.