Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,516 members, 7,895,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6370186 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7303) (7304) (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:49pm On May 01, 2020
Just30:
They are smart to use social engineering to get money from Americans and Europeans

Honestly I like this answer grin grin grin

They've been raping us, this is the least way we can get back at them...revenge is a bi*tch grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's gov is compensating villagers to pave way for construction of onshore LNG plant in Lindi.The total cost of LNG plant is estimated at $30 billions. A fertilizer plant of $3 billion will be added

This is basically all Tanzanian need to become east African giant..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:53pm On May 01, 2020
Just30:
you see the money?
it takes a smart person to social engineer another person 5,000 miles away for that can of cash grin grin

I so like this reply...it takes brain which is absent in Kenyans

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Even if we use times higher education...we will still gap Kenya by a long margin...
Did you know that no Kenyan uni made it among top 1000 globally

Lol i didn't know that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:55pm On May 01, 2020
Just30:

aww

dont worry

you will learn how to use a computer one day and may be able to afford a laptop to carry out social engineering

I can see you love it

Lol the idiot once said he is into computer stuff grin and I took.off my eye glass that day to rub my eyes properly...
He sounds so dumb to be related to anything computer grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:56pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Oil and gas has not made any African country developed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 4:05pm On May 01, 2020
gallivant:

GDP wise, and also that’s not completely true look at Algeria and Morocco

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kkins25(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2020
vaxx:
i saw it but I actually lost my password to that email. . Drop .me your Email bro ....
olryt.. Kkins4nairaland@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:16pm On May 01, 2020
grin grin
samorobo:

Sometimes you just need to attend to the idiots and destroy their stupid ego..
Anyone that comparesAbuja with mombassa Arabian slum.is under some generational madness

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
Abohboy:

GDP wise, and also that’s not completely true look at Algeria and Morocco

Algeria and Morroco are not faring any better. I was talking about Nigeria, Ghana, Gabon and Angola.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:21pm On May 01, 2020
KLEINBASS:
How did kenya vs Nigeria become South Africa vs Nigeria. Come on South Africans let's knw to pick our fights. The two pigs where fighting and we decided to got our selve dirty. They know your a better country in every thing but they will never admit hence I dnt engage anymore.

Your are vertically stupid and horizontally crazy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:25pm On May 01, 2020
gallivant:

Always envious of TZ progress and resourceful countries...GAs sector is largely underdeveloped on the africa continent as compared to the developed world.
Gas sectyis bigger than oil sector...go ask Qatar
.Tz $30bn LNG is massive..funny how the LNG you constantly prayed not to come to fruition is Actually gaining momentum grin and the good thing is that it is under PPP not corrupt government I guess
Watch and see where that takes TZ as a nation grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
Just30:
In Kenya, 1.6 m kids in poor arid areas depend on WFP meals provided to them at school to survive
Covid has made it hard fr them to be fed

Rvp says Kenya has very high educational standard...best in Africa according to him grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:28pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Lol the idiot once said he is into computer stuff grin and I took.off my eye glass that day to rub my eyes properly...
He sounds so dumb to be related to anything computer grin
he doesn't even know how to use the internet let alone computer

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
aguerogh:
A larger percentage of the population of Kenya and Tanzania are living below the extreme poverty line than in Ghana
Source: https://worldpoverty.io
Ghana also has a Higher Human development index(HDI) than Kenya and Tanzania
According to world bank,percentage of Tanzanians who are extremely poor is 8% in 2018 figures.Your figures are incorrect.

https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/tanzania/publication/tanzanias-path-to-poverty-reduction-and-pro-poor-growth

But yes Ghana has higher HDI than TZ.

Again TZ has better infrastructure than Ghana or Kenya.

E.g. Better railway network
Better roads
Better marine transport
Better airports
Radar systems

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:31pm On May 01, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Dude dont join a convo ya dont understand..give me a link where Kenyans kill albinos...

Hey let the young man speak stop ordering him around grin
He is not your kid grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:33pm On May 01, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Am a Kenyan dude..show me where Kenyans kill albinos..an dont start throwing stones while you live in a glass house...dont man coz you will not like it...Sa if not that perfect you..

Lol what's with this empty threats flying around grin the other day it was the renowned sh*male and now it is you....
What can you freaking do grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:35pm On May 01, 2020
kkins25:
olryt.. Kkins4nairaland@gmail.com
seen bro. we write you soon

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
Austine1213:

No country is perfect im suprised you still haven't figured thatthat out in 2020

I guess i was Expecting too much

He is angry you are fueling attention into their albino killing..hence the silly threat to psychologically shut you up...don't fall for it....speak freely for there is freedom of speech even here on NL . grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Should we talk about South Africa then coz i feel ya itching for it dude..

Oh talk already and stop the threat..it's stale and un-manly... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
According to world bank,percentage of Tanzanians who are extremely poor is 8% in 2018 figures.Your figures are incorrect.

https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/tanzania/publication/tanzanias-path-to-poverty-reduction-and-pro-poor-growth

But yes Ghana has higher HDI than TZ.

Again TZ has better infrastructure than Ghana or Kenya.

E.g. Better railway network
Better roads
Better marine transport
Better airports
Radar systems
Figment of your own imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:38pm On May 01, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

problem with you you itch to join convo ya not involved..lets talk SA then...

Ohhhh okay now I see your point...that's so true about Austin.. grin
Don't cry now cos he is doing it to you...face it like a man..that's if you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Yes,that will make TZ a big boy of east,central and southern Africa.
As you know,TZ economy grows by 7% annually, but upon completion of LNG,the economy will grow on avarage of 15% per annum. That will be enough to overtake South Africa,since SA is stagnant and there is no sign of revival anytime soon.

The only sad part of TZ is,we have delayed this project for too long.Not only that,but all other major mining projects were delayed because of changes in mining laws and reforms which was underway.

Besides gas, Our uraniums are still waiting.Liganga Iron ore and steel complex project($3 billion) it is still negotiated.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
Just30:
the very fact that you think ancestral worship brings you money is the reason why you guys go killing albinos

How far ? grin grin

Never you stop talking about the albino killing..it appears to be irk-ing him grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:41pm On May 01, 2020
Austine1213:

This is about Ghana and Kenya

And Ghana is doing better

Dont tell me youyou wanna run from it

I must confess that this is really interesting and funny to watch as you psychologically torment Mitsubishi grin.. although his complaint about you is true and I too often time dislike it...but you can carry on..this is fun to watch grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:42pm On May 01, 2020
Just30:
the facts exposes him
so he wants to undermine it grin grin

That is typical rvp.trust me grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:43pm On May 01, 2020
Just30:
Since when did UNICEF become Kenya disaster Relief department?

grin grin

341 family relief kits were distributed in Busia County by

Distribution of the urgently needed family relief kits is part of the ongoing flood response interventions

Arghhhh Kenya grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:48pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Always envious of TZ progress and resourceful countries...GAs sector is largely underdeveloped on the africa continent as compared to the developed world.
.Tz $30bn LNG is massive..funny how the LNG you constantly prayed not to come to fruition is Actually gaining momentum grin and the good thing is that it is under PPP not corrupt government I guess

You are easily fooled. Do you think anyone in their right mind will risk investing $30 billion in an LNG plant while the price of oil is cheaper than the barrel containing it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:49pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Yes,they didn't want this project to take off.But its almost impossible for a project to stall any longer, the reason is the money which was invested in exploration and other infrastructure till today is estimated to be as high as $4 billion plus.And most of it is from foreign companies and some is from the TZ gov under a state company-TPDC(Tanzania petroleum development company)
So no one wants to loose money.every one wants his money to start generating profit.No one will just fold his arms and let his money rot underground.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KLEINBASS: 4:53pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Your are vertically stupid and horizontally crazy

Thank you..probably your planning to be a refugee in a near future, keep in mind that South africa is very bad so it should not be an option.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:54pm On May 01, 2020
gallivant:

You are easily fooled. Do you think anyone in their right mind will risk investing $30 billion in an LNG plant while the price of oil is cheaper than the barrel containing it?
Pwapwapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho grin grin

Dude,do you know what is LNG? Do u know it?

Hohohoho.
A kiberan will forever remain a kiberan.

Friend,if engineering stuff are a rocket science to you,don't try discussing it.Wait for a history class to begin,then join.Leave this deep engineering stuff to us smart people with higher IQ grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
Yes.But mostly it was done in TZ.About 100 albinos were killed in TZ. But it wasn't originated in TZ.All over Africa,albinos have been killed secretly in witchcraft rituals. In Mali,and other parts of west Africa,albinos and all other ritual killings have been going on for ages. In DRC,malawi,Burundi etc,albinos have been hunted mercilessly.
In south Africa,albinos have been killed,also other ritual killings and even cannibalism have been happening in SA.

In Africa,ritual killings have been done for ages and ages.In some countries, as we speak,you can hardly see an albino! They are extinct.The reason why TZ was targeted in albino killings was a huge number of albinos which TZ posses( its over 150,000).
So,many neighborhood nations were attracted to come and get involved in albino killings in Tz

Not in Nigeria.. Albinos don't feel threatened here...they move freely without fear of being hurt..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7303) (7304) (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.