Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,158 members, 7,988,017 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:33 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6572578 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:35pm On May 01, 2020
Acadavah:

Nop, Gas is cheaper than Oil.

How many years does it take for the construction to begin? Bear in mind I am not against the project. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:36pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:

Crime and unemployment is related?.That is a fallacy.
Malawians are too poor but they dont do crime.SAns are better off than most African nations,but still you have high rates of crime.
Educate yourself:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/320275

https://voxeu.org/article/relationship-between-job-displacement-and-crime

https://digitalcommons.iwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1069&context=parkplace

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:39pm On May 01, 2020
Acadavah:

Nop, Gas is cheaper than Oil.
A lie.
In today's international prices,oil is useless,gas is selling just well.
I never heard a collapse of gas prices!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:03pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
Yes,that will make TZ a big boy of east,central and southern Africa.
As you know,TZ economy grows by 7% annually, but upon completion of LNG,the economy will grow on avarage of 15% per annum. That will be enough to overtake South Africa,since SA is stagnant and there is no sign of revival anytime soon.

The only sad part of TZ is,we have delayed this project for too long.Not only that,but all other major mining projects were delayed because of changes in mining laws and reforms which was underway.

Besides gas, Our uraniums are still waiting.Liganga Iron ore and steel complex project($3 billion) it is still negotiated.
SAs economy is said to rebound by as much as 4% in 2021.........TZ ain't overtaking SA in this lifetime!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
Borno the Single " semi-war ravaged state" in which BokoHarem is suffering in grin competes with cities within Kenya Colony. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:12pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:

Educate yourself:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/320275

https://voxeu.org/article/relationship-between-job-displacement-and-crime

https://digitalcommons.iwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1069&context=parkplace
I checked the last link with a PDF.That is just a no sense.
I don't know why you guys wants to complicate simple things like crime? You have reached a point of thinking people commit crime because of being unemployed? Really? Was Gupta unemployed? Zuma? Etc?

Dude,know this from today..
People commit crime just because they can do it without being caught,and if in case they get caught,they wont be punished enough

You don't need some funny formula and new theories. Just catch the criminals and punish them enough.

Zimbabweans in Zimbabwe are not committing crime though they have a huge unemployment rate than SA.
The Zambians in Zambia don't commit much crime like SAns though the Zambians have huge unemployment.

There are white kids in SA from well to do families in Waterkloof in Pretoria and Also in Brynston suburb who have commited serious crimes though they have everything at home.why?...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 01, 2020

AskiaHarem:
Borno the Single semi-war ravaged state in which BokoHarem is suffering in grin competes with cities within Kenya Colony. wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:

SAs economy is said to rebound by as much as 4% in 2021.........TZ ain't overtaking SA in this lifetime!!
You believed that story of 4%? grin grin

TZ will overtake SA.Take it or leave it.That is a closed deal.Is you don't believe it,just check how TZ was doing 20 years back. Check the gap btn SA & TZ in those days.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:25pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
A lie.
In today's international prices,oil is useless,gas is selling just well.
I never heard a collapse of gas prices!

In April 2020 when the oil was useless the price of crude oil was $15 per barrel while the Natural gas cost $1.91 per MMBtu. That was 8:1 in price and also the natural gas can give a maximum of 55MJ/kg while Crude oil 47MJ/kg. It will be cheap to operate a car/ heating a house with Gas rather than oil.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:26pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
I checked the last link with a PDF.That is just a no sense.
I don't know why you guys wants to complicate simple things like crime? You have reached a point of thinking people commit crime because of being unemployed? Really? Was Gupta unemployed? Zuma? Etc?

Dude,know this from today..
People commit crime just because they can do it without being caught,and if in case they get caught,they wont be punished enough

You don't need some funny formula and new theories. Just catch the criminals and punish them enough.

Zimbabweans in Zimbabwe are not committing crime though they have a huge unemployment rate than SA.
The Zambians in Zambia don't commit much crime like SAns though the Zambians have huge unemployment.

There are white kids in SA from well to do families in Waterkloof in Pretoria and Also in Brynston suburb who have commited serious crimes though they have everything at home.why?...
You are the one talking nonsense..........I brought 3 credible scientific studies that support my argument..........You simply give your opinion and think that its a fact.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
You believed that story of 4%? grin grin

TZ will overtake SA.Take it or leave it.That is a closed deal.Is you don't believe it,just check how TZ was doing 20 years back. Check the gap btn SA & TZ in those days.
yes i believe it because i can see the reforms happening.

Secondly TZ isn't going to overtake SA...deal with it EOD wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:41pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:

It will be funny if this reform.you've been screaming about doesn't take effect grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
Baliv254:

grin

Of course I did, Nigerian Army is making Bokoharem Suffer in there single hideout that competes with Kenya. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:02pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:

Nothing is impossible.
In 1990 TZ GDP was $3.43 billion
In 1990 SA GDP was $115 billions. That was about 30 times of TZ gdp.Fast forward 2020, SA GDP is 4 times of TZ GDP.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/370513/gross-domestic-product-gdp-in-south-africa/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/447604/gross-domestic-product-gdp-in-tanzania/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:07pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:

You are the one talking nonsense..........I brought 3 credible scientific studies that support my argument..........You simply give your opinion and think that its a fact.
Your meaning of credibility is anything written by a white man from Europe.
Why can't you check crime rate in Zimbabwe and compare it with south Africa, then get a clear answer to your problems? Why can't you use the case of those rich kids of Waterkloof high school in Pretoria as a proof that crime isn't about being unemployed and poor or being illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:20pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

It will be funny if this reform.you've been screaming about doesn't take effect grin
Yeah just imagine if we turn out as bad as Nigeria grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:22pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:

Nothing is impossible.
In 1990 TZ GDP was $3.43 billion
In 1990 SA GDP was $115 billions. That was about 30 times of TZ gdp.Fast forward 2020, SA GDP is 4 times of TZ GDP.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/370513/gross-domestic-product-gdp-in-south-africa/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/447604/gross-domestic-product-gdp-in-tanzania/
Yes the TZ economy will grow faster as it is a Developing economy..........SA is a NICs hence it will grow at a slower rate!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:

Yeah just imagine if we turn out as bad as Nigeria grin grin

You are nothing turning out as Nigeria,you are turning out as bad as your cousin Zimbabwe grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
Y[b]our meaning of credibility is anything written by a white man from Europe.[/b]
Why can't you check crime rate in Zimbabwe and compare it with south Africa, then get a clear answer to your problems? Why can't you use the case of those rich kids of Waterkloof high school in Pretoria as a proof that crime isn't about being unemployed and poor or being illiterate?

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:24pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

You are nothing turning out as Nigeria,you are turning out as bad as your cousin Zimbabwe grin grin
Nigeria is just as bad as Zim wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:26pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:
Nigeria is just as bad as Zim wink

Nope the latter is a shiithole which SA is fast becoming...take it or leave it Boer.
You are going down the drain
... reform my azzz grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 8:33pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Nope the latter is a shiithole which SA is fast becoming...take it or leave it Boer.
You are going down the drain
... reform my azzz grin
Its ok ill just leave your ret@rded opinion for someone who cares wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:38pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:
Its ok ill just leave your ret@rded opinion for someone who cares wink

Actually you are not worth my time ...Go meet those idiots that makes you feel Important..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Horus(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpIBw9400Ds

Kenya Airways to Evacuate Stranded Citizens In China

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:03pm On May 01, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpIBw9400Ds

Kenya Airways to Evacuate Stranded Citizens In China
At their own cost .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:50pm On May 01, 2020
gallivant:

Once I met a Nigerian named Bright which is a cruel name for anyone from West Africa. Either way, house niggs are house niggs.
I know you are a stvpid Indian-Owned slave who never has any meaningful thing to say.
But I will leave you with the true story of a Kenyan who learnt from Nigerians to dust off her foreign name and pick a native name:

Many years later, I went to the US to
study. The Africans I met, particularly
many of the Nigerians, instantly made
me start questioning all I had grown
to believe was normal. Omoshalewa,
Olayemi.
I would introduce myself to
other Africans and wait for the
moment when they would say their
“Christian” name, but this moment
never came. I remember that sudden
realization that there were other black
Africans such as myself roaming the
world with no European names. Did
my Nigerian Christian friends know
that they were saying goodbye to
heaven by refusing to take up proper
“Christian” names
—even if they did
go to chapel every Sunday?
https://qz.com/africa/1039890/colonial-name-taking-back-my-african-name-as-a-kenyan-woman/

Just look at my moniker and look at yours. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:53pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

Actually you are not worth my time ...Go meet those idiots that makes you feel Important..
Ok then......bye wink wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:58pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:
In total yes but the biggest single shareholders are SAn
Bank of New York Mellon is the single largest shareholder of AngloGold Ashanti with 44%.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:59pm On May 01, 2020
obaaderemi:
I know you are a stvpid Indian-Owned slave who never has any meaningful thing to say.
But I will leave you with the true story of a Kenyan who learnt from Nigerians to dust off her foreign name and pick a native name:

https://qz.com/africa/1039890/colonial-name-taking-back-my-african-name-as-a-kenyan-woman/

Just look at my moniker and look at yours. wink

That becos he is not African..he should atleast be proud his Bangladesh name grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:00pm On May 01, 2020
jl115:
Ok then......bye wink wink

Good riddance

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:03pm On May 01, 2020
samorobo:

That becos he is not African..he should atleast be proud his Bangladesh name grin
grin As in Ghali the Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
obaaderemi:
Bank of New York Mellon is the single largest shareholder of AngloGold Ashanti with 44%.
Yeah........checked my source was from 2014.............regardless it still isn't a Ghanaian company

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.