Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6359410 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:23am On May 08, 2020
The point is Changoury Lebanese were showing everyone pictures of Dubai in LAGOS btw 2003-2006 until Bola Tinubu gave in and handed them free public land.Those picture of Dubai dubbed Eko City - were being shown in CNN one day - one of those Africa Focus news. That is when I knew Lagos were doing something big.

Now we are still waiting for Dubai in LAGOS. Nearly 20yrs later.

And it AINT happening. We only have 2-3 desolate towers.

Go check Dubai pictures of 2006 and Now.

Check Nairobi pictures of 2006 and Now.

Any Nigerian idiot can get renders and go around - trying to con fellow Nigerians - but not some of us.

What reclamation - when Lebanases are trying to sell an ACRE OF FREE PUBLIC land for 10M dollars. Free public land.

All they did is put a wall on the Altantic ocean and sand banked it.

Now like they've stolen Nigeria oil and stashed it in Dubai - they go make a lot of money selling LAND. 10M per acre in 10KM square. That is STEAL

Danielnino00:

What about land reclamation ?
Did you do your research on that too.?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:23am On May 08, 2020
Shma:
the bottom line is that kenya and Ghana are doing better than Nigeria in health system.
You can take it or leave it. smiley
Kenya does not even come close to Nigeria in health care
from Infrastructure to delivery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:25am On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
The something covers it. Maybe it was 2008. What difference does 2yrs make? I saw it on CNN. And that is all from fuzzy memory - and I was very excited for Nigeria. But now - look - you've let everyone DOWN again.

Like you did with your rusted 8B dollar steal mill

You let yourself down. And this is not the first time you would be cornered like a rat grin. 2 years is a lot to just cut away, boy. The something is just your way of trying to save face. tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:25am On May 08, 2020
High quality road aren't something you will associate with Africa but this is Accra ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

Nigga stop lying...
It was reported that your mass testing was meet with public defiance...they don't trust your healthcare system.. especially when it's being reported that your citizens are being made to pay for the tests..
really dude undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2020
Just30:
Kenya does not even come close to Nigeria in health care
from Infrastructure to delivery
Ghana too is by far from Nigeria health system, let's now reason with your logic. wink
Seems your stupidity of always creating allies has spoilt your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:27am On May 08, 2020
Aburi Ghana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
The point is Changoury Lebanese were showing everyone pictures of Dubai in LAGOS btw 2003-2006 until Bola Tinubu gave in and handed them free public land.Those picture of Dubai dubbed Eko City - were being shown in CNN one day - one of those Africa Focus news. That is when I knew Lagos were doing something big.

Now we are still waiting for Dubai in LAGOS. Nearly 20yrs later.

And it AINT happening. We only have 2-3 desolate towers.

Go check Dubai pictures of 2006 and Now.

Check Nairobi pictures of 2006 and Now.

Any Nigerian idiot can get renders and go around - trying to con fellow Nigerians - but not some of us.

What reclamation - when Lebanases are trying to sell an ACRE OF FREE PUBLIC land for 10M dollars. Free public land.

All they did is put a wall on the Altantic ocean and sand banked it.

Now like they've stolen Nigeria oil and stashed it in Dubai - they go make a lot of money selling LAND. 10M per acre in 10KM square. That is STEAL

You wrote nothing sensible here..

You know nothing about EAC .

Your "know it all attitude" most often times exposes your stupidity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:29am On May 08, 2020
You actually made me spend 10mins on this. I realize the Eko CIty is just a land scam. The Lebanase who have stollen your oil and stashed it in Dubai concocted a lie that you bought hook, line and sinker. They showed you pictures of Dubai. The same pictures they were hawking in CNN in 2004 ( i revised it down) superimposed in Lagos slumpolis. You gave them 10,000 acres of land. Now imagine they are flipping it for 5-10M dollars an acre.

Those LEBANASE have made you their slaves.

If they manage to sell 10,000 acres for 5M - that is 50B dollars - banked in their Dubai resort!

They clearly have no muscle to build a DUBAI in a poverty capital

obaaderemi:
You let yourself down. And this is not the first time you would be cornered like a rat grin. 2 years is a lot to just cut away, boy. The something is just your way of trying to save face. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:30am On May 08, 2020
Shma:
Ghana too is by far from Nigeria health system, let's now reason with your logic. wink
lega hako kamzae please.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2020
Shma:
really dude undecided

Prove me wrong..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:31am On May 08, 2020
Apparently am on the ban list grin ..who hates mtis here so much that he/she can snitch on me...i'll be back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:31am On May 08, 2020
What i stated is just simple fact
Shma:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:32am On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

Kenya is littered with idiots and slum dwellers..

That much is proven. grin .

Tatu and Konza are the only smart cities they have to brag about...and those 2 are no match for EAC...we have already proven that Tatu is more or less an industrial estate more like the lekki free trade zone..
As for Konza,all we have seen are renders grin
Konza and Tatu are both 20km². EKO Atlantic is 25km² reclaimed land. I wonder why they are making dumb comparisons? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
You actually made me spend 10mins on this. I realize the Eko CIty is just a land scam. The Lebanase who have stollen your oil and stashed it in Dubai concocted a lie that you bought hook, line and sinker. They showed you pictures of Dubai. The same pictures they were hawking in CNN in 2004 ( i revised it down) superimposed in Lagos slumpolis. You gave them 10,000 acres of land. Now imagine they are flipping it for 5-10M dollars an acre.

The Chagoury brothers are Nigerians as much as the richest Indian in Kenya is a Kenyan .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
Konza and Tatu are both 20km². EKO Atlantic is 25km² reclaimed land. I wonder why they are making dumb comparisons? grin

Na mumu Dy do them grin ..
Lagos should please hurry up with all these mega projects cool .. The light rail,Lekki free trade zone,Orange island,Lekki deep seaport,etc..

We want to see Lagos economy 2 times bigger than that of Kiberaland cool ..while they overtake south Africa in their imagination cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:34am On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:

So it is now 2004 and no longer 2006? See how difficult a liar's life is. grin
The Lebanese in Nigeria have lower influence here than your Indians who own practically every good thing in Kenya. grin They are allowed to invest but they don't dominate us. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:35am On May 08, 2020
They are Lebanase based in Dubai. They took pictures of Dubai - superimposed it on Lagos - showed the idio.t Tinubu Bola -and he gave them 10,000 of prime beach land. All they did was to invest small amount to build wall on altentic and few roads.

And now they are telling you - you gotta buy back your land for 5M dollars - and build your own DUBAI.

Nigeria are scammers - but Lebanase are the BEST.

How are you gonna build you Dubai after spending 50B dollars to buy back the land.

Danielnino00:

The Chagoury brothers are Nigerians as much as the richest Indian in Kenya is a Kenyan .

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:35am On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:36am On May 08, 2020
You don't suppose that Tinubu Bola gave them free land in 2006 without seeing Dubai superimposed in Lagos. So those pictures were in 2004. I have since done a memory rejig - and yes It was 2004 because I use to watch CNN a lot when in University. In fact I was working most of 2004 - so I think 2002 and 2003 is when I started seeing EKO City - Dubai lebanese took pictures of Dubai and superimposed it to Lagos - and sold the lie to you.

So it very likely I saw Eko City pictures on CNN as early as 2003.

obaaderemi:
The Lebanese in Nigeria have lower influence here than your Indians who own practically every good thing in Kenya. grin They are allowed to invest but they don't dominate us. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 08, 2020
Just30:
according to the Health Care Index, derived from a collation of data provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), health ministries and independent watchdogs in the health sector, South Africa topped the African rankings with an index of 64.14.

The Health Care Index gives a single measure of the state of each country’s health system. Tunisia scored 57.18, making it the second on the list of African Countries with the best Health care system.

Africa’s most populous country, Nigeria, ranked ahead of Egypt and Morocco but lagged behind South Africa, Tunisia, Kenya, and Algeria.

Critics have accused the Nigerian president of not doing enough in the health sector in Nigeria but have praised stakeholders in the industry for adequately utilizing available funds.

Health Care Index is an estimation of the overall quality of the health care system, health care professionals, equipment, staff, doctors, cost, etc.

The African Exponent Weekly
Every week, get a digest of Top African News and Articles from The African Exponent.
Enter your email
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
More NewslettersPrivacySupport
Corruption in government which leads to gross mismanagement, coupled with incompetence in health care by many practitioners has made many hospitals in Africa a dead end.

However, it is safe to say many countries deserve some accolades for their improvements in the health sector in recent times.

These are the countries with the most improved health care system in Africa in 2020.
1. South Africa:

South Africa boasts the highest standard of healthcare in Africa. There are over 200 private hospitals across the country which offer services that match Europe, Asia, and America.

Funding for public healthcare in South Africa currently comes from government spending through taxation and point-of-care spending from those using services.

There are plans to implement a National Health Insurance (NHI) scheme to provide more free services for all and improve the quality of public healthcare.

2. Tunisia:

Tunisia has a public health system funded from taxation run by the Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Maladie that provides care for the majority of the population.

It includes health centers providing primary care, district and regional hospitals, and university hospitals.

3. Kenya:

Kenya has the best Health Care in East Africa. The country has made good progress in expanding access to primary health care services, free maternity services, elimination of user fees for public primary care facilities, and health insurance subsidies for the elderly and severely disabled.

4. Algeria:

Algeria has a public health care system, which is accessible and free of charge to all citizens of Algeria. The government of Algeria finances the federal health care system.

The country scores very high in Convenience of location and Convenience with the cost.

5. Nigeria:

The Nigerian healthcare system consists of two sectors: public and private.

In general, the public healthcare system is of a low standard due to a lack of government funding and inadequate staffing levels. Still, the Private healthcare facilities in Nigeria are of high standards.

6. Egypt:

Healthcare in Egypt consists of both the public and private sectors.

Public health coverage offered through the Ministry of Health operates a series of medical facilities providing free health services.

The country is currently working on an overhaul of its public healthcare system to improve its quality.

7. Morocco:

The first health care policy in Morocco was devised three years after independence in 1959, with the majority of the free healthcare services and management focused on the general public.

The state provides funding and administration. The Ministry of Health runs the National Institutes and Laboratories, Basic Care Health Network and the Hospital Network.

The Defense Department owns and runs its hospitals, and local governments run city health services. Morocco also has a social protection system that covers all employees for sickness, maternity, invalidity, and retirement.

8. Rwanda:

Despite many critics writing the obituary of Rwanda after the disastrous Genocide in 1994, the country has continued to leap expectations.

Rwanda is a country with one of the most sought-after healthcare system in Africa. The country’s budget ensures that the health sector gets over 20 percent of funding juxtaposed to the Abuja declaration of 15 percent which many countries on the continent have not yet adopted.

The country currently has the highest government revenue, but sadly doesn’t have enough private stakeholders in the sector.

9. Tanzania:

President John Magufuli has been at the forefront, making the headlines prioritizing the improvement of public health institutions.

The country also has the envied National Medical Aid Scheme, which is crucial in reaching universal health coverage.

10. Zambia:

The country has been making strides in ensuring that they beef up their workforce.

Let's start with improved health system in Africa 2020 by WHO.

Nigeria still leads west Africa, south Africa still the leaders in south, Kenya east, as we go that way,.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:

The thing about being a chronic liar is that you have to tell a hundred lies to cover one lie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
They are Lebanase based in Dubai. They took pictures of Dubai - superimposed it on Lagos - showed the idio.t Tinubu Bola -and he gave them 10,000 of prime beach land. All they did was to invest small amount to build wall on altentic and few roads.

And now they are telling you - you gotta buy back your land for 5M dollars - and build your own DUBAI.

Nigeria are scammers - but Lebanase are the BEST.

How are you gonna build you Dubai after spending 50B dollars to buy back the land.

They are Nigerians.. otherwise,the richest man in Kenyan is and Indian stealing your national wealth to enrich himself..

grin

BTW,I never knew that you were part of the people that conceived the idea for EAC..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 08, 2020
Just30:
I wonder why Ghana has been ranked ahead of Nigeria, we need to revisit that topic with vax considering the number of Ghanaians who flee to Nigeria to seek proper health.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
You don't suppose that Tinubu Bola gave them free land in 2006 without seeing Dubai superimposed in Lagos. So those pictures were in 2004. I have since done a memory rejig - and yes It was 2004 because I use to watch CNN a lot when in University. In fact I was working most of 2004 - so I think 2002 and 2003 is when I started seeing EKO City - Dubai lebanese took pictures of Dubai and superimposed it to Lagos - and sold the lie to you.

So it very likely I saw Eko City pictures on CNN as early as 2003.

Free land ?
Lol..

The land was reclaimed!!

You should have said "Tinubu gave them the ocean for free "
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:41am On May 08, 2020
Now they are Nigerians smiley. But it doesn't matter. They are based in Dubai. They took pictures of Dubai superimposed it on your slum city and you got so excited you gave them 10,000 acres of prime beach land for free.

And all they did is invest in a flood wall - and few roads - and now you'll buy it back at 5m dollars an acre

And to top it up build your own DUBAI.

And you're too broke to either buy the land back or build

Danielnino00:

They are Nigerians.. otherwise,the richest man in Kenyan is and Indian stealing your national wealth to enrich himself..

grin

BTW,I never knew that you were part of the people that conceived the idea for EAC..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:42am On May 08, 2020
Its was public land - its was flood plain but otherwise very prime as any beach front in any city. It prime beach land. Everywhere. Bola TINUBU gave them Free PRIME BEACH land. All they did is to build a wall and do sand banking.

25Kms of prime beach land for free. And they have no money to build you Dubai.

They are land sellers now - and you gotta build your own DUBAI in 2050 if oil come back or never.

Danielnino00:

Free land ?
Lol..

The land was reclaimed!!

You should have said "Tinubu gave them the ocean for free "

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

Prove me wrong..

I need to see that link that says Kenyan pay for covid test before I prove your claims wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Now they are Nigerians smiley. But it doesn't matter. They are based in Dubai. They took pictures of Dubai superimposed it on your slum city and you got so excited you gave them 10,000 acres of prime beach land for free.

And all they did is invest in a flood wall - and few roads - and now you'll buy it back at 5m dollars an acre

And to top it up build your own DUBAI.

And you're too broke to either buy the land back or build

No no. They are Lebanese and the richest man in Kenya is from India . Let's leave ur at that..

Again,you are just lying to save face... You know nothing about EAC.. absolutely nothing!

It's better you stick to roadside economics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2020
mtisTheQubit00:

lega hako kamzae please.. grin
wazi grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:47am On May 08, 2020
No. I am not lying. I took exactly 10mins to figure out the deal here after you made a meal about 2006 or 2008. Something Nigerians in 2020 haven't. That is brainpower. I have too many brain cells in my brains.

Changourny are Nigeria-Lebanese but that doesn't entitle them to free land after using photoshop to superimpose Dubai on Lagos.\

Our kenya asian ( a tribe now) are manufacturers - not scammers - stealing our oil and prime beach land.

Danielnino00:

No no. They are Lebanese and the richest man in Kenya is from India . Let's leave ur at that..

Again,you are just lying to save face... You know nothing about EAC.. absolutely nothing!

It's better you stick to roadside economics...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:47am On May 08, 2020
WHO has not done any health ranking on Africa since 2000 or so

They sometimes only post reports on countries that have improved over time
Shma:
according to the Health Care Index, derived from a collation of data provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), health ministries and independent watchdogs in the health sector, South Africa topped the African rankings with an index of 64.14.

The Health Care Index gives a single measure of the state of each country’s health system. Tunisia scored 57.18, making it the second on the list of African Countries with the best Health care system.

Africa’s most populous country, Nigeria, ranked ahead of Egypt and Morocco but lagged behind South Africa, Tunisia, Kenya, and Algeria.

Critics have accused the Nigerian president of not doing enough in the health sector in Nigeria but have praised stakeholders in the industry for adequately utilizing available funds.

Health Care Index is an estimation of the overall quality of the health care system, health care professionals, equipment, staff, doctors, cost, etc.

The African Exponent Weekly
Every week, get a digest of Top African News and Articles from The African Exponent.
Enter your email
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
More NewslettersPrivacySupport
Corruption in government which leads to gross mismanagement, coupled with incompetence in health care by many practitioners has made many hospitals in Africa a dead end.

However, it is safe to say many countries deserve some accolades for their improvements in the health sector in recent times.

These are the countries with the most improved health care system in Africa in 2020.
1. South Africa:

South Africa boasts the highest standard of healthcare in Africa. There are over 200 private hospitals across the country which offer services that match Europe, Asia, and America.

Funding for public healthcare in South Africa currently comes from government spending through taxation and point-of-care spending from those using services.

There are plans to implement a National Health Insurance (NHI) scheme to provide more free services for all and improve the quality of public healthcare.

2. Tunisia:

Tunisia has a public health system funded from taxation run by the Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Maladie that provides care for the majority of the population.

It includes health centers providing primary care, district and regional hospitals, and university hospitals.

3. Kenya:

Kenya has the best Health Care in East Africa. The country has made good progress in expanding access to primary health care services, free maternity services, elimination of user fees for public primary care facilities, and health insurance subsidies for the elderly and severely disabled.

4. Algeria:

Algeria has a public health care system, which is accessible and free of charge to all citizens of Algeria. The government of Algeria finances the federal health care system.

The country scores very high in Convenience of location and Convenience with the cost.

5. Nigeria:

The Nigerian healthcare system consists of two sectors: public and private.

In general, the public healthcare system is of a low standard due to a lack of government funding and inadequate staffing levels. Still, the Private healthcare facilities in Nigeria are of high standards.

6. Egypt:

Healthcare in Egypt consists of both the public and private sectors.

Public health coverage offered through the Ministry of Health operates a series of medical facilities providing free health services.

The country is currently working on an overhaul of its public healthcare system to improve its quality.

7. Morocco:

The first health care policy in Morocco was devised three years after independence in 1959, with the majority of the free healthcare services and management focused on the general public.

The state provides funding and administration. The Ministry of Health runs the National Institutes and Laboratories, Basic Care Health Network and the Hospital Network.

The Defense Department owns and runs its hospitals, and local governments run city health services. Morocco also has a social protection system that covers all employees for sickness, maternity, invalidity, and retirement.

8. Rwanda:

Despite many critics writing the obituary of Rwanda after the disastrous Genocide in 1994, the country has continued to leap expectations.

Rwanda is a country with one of the most sought-after healthcare system in Africa. The country’s budget ensures that the health sector gets over 20 percent of funding juxtaposed to the Abuja declaration of 15 percent which many countries on the continent have not yet adopted.

The country currently has the highest government revenue, but sadly doesn’t have enough private stakeholders in the sector.

9. Tanzania:

President John Magufuli has been at the forefront, making the headlines prioritizing the improvement of public health institutions.

The country also has the envied National Medical Aid Scheme, which is crucial in reaching universal health coverage.

10. Zambia:

The country has been making strides in ensuring that they beef up their workforce.

Let's start with improved health system in Africa 2020 by WHO.

Nigeria still leads west Africa, south Africa still the leaders in south, Kenya east, as we go that way,.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7402) (7403) (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 24 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.