Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,250 members, 7,894,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6359236 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) (7410) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:02pm On May 08, 2020
I am just telling you that I have been interested in current affairs for long. So if you agree that Eko City started in 2003. Then you naturally agree unless you're as dumb as your nickname - that Eko City started with renders of the Dubai in Africa.

And that we started seeing them renders very early before anything was on the ground.

Obaboon - you're trully a proud zoogerian. Dumb and Proud of It.

obaaderemi:
Your life has spoilt. grin
What has the bolded got to do with me? You claimed you saw Eko Atlantic on CNN in 2006, 2004, 2003,2002, Not on online forum. Or is it online forum now and no longer CNN? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:03pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
Your life has spoilt. grin
What has the bolded got to do with me? You claimed you saw Eko Atlantic on CNN in 2006, 2004, 2003,2002, Not on online forum. Or is it online forum now and no longer CNN? grin
don't kill dat man nah!
He's someone's child.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:05pm On May 08, 2020
Aderr:
don't kill dat man nah!
He's someone's child.
grin By now you guys should know I like to torment liars and nail their naked asss up the wall for all to see.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:06pm On May 08, 2020
Aderr:
don't kill dat man nah!
He's someone's child.
grin By now you guys should know I like to torment liars and nail their naked asss up the wall for all to see. You can see how the liar has been rendered useless.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:07pm On May 08, 2020
Obaboon, you're looking for psychology support already! You can play those games on me - but by now you should realize having been online for as long as Eko city renders have been - that I have matured like old win - and I can toss with you while doing very productive work. Eko city hasn't been as luckily - two lonely towers - when we were promised Dubai! grin grin grin

Dubai Marina in 2000

Dubai Marina now

obaaderemi:
grin By now you guys should know I like to torment liars and nail their naked asss up the wall for all to see.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:09pm On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
I am just telling you that I have been interested in current affairs for long. So if you agree that Eko City started in 2003. Then you naturally agree unless you're as dumb as your nickname - that Eko City started with renders of the Dubai in Africa.

And that we started seeing them renders very early before anything was on the ground.

Obaboon - you're trully a proud zoogerian. Dumb and Proud of It.

Continue throwing playground insults. It proves I am really kicking you hard. wink
Land reclamation for Eko Atlantic started in 2008 and was supposed to take 6 years but instead took 5years! Construction started in 2013. But you said you saw Eko Atlantic in 2006, 2004, 2003,2002. grin You see how dumb you are?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
I think we have long established that Eko City started in 2003.They got the free land in 2006 from Bola Tinubu - Lagos Governor at that time. It was officially launched in 2007. Construction began in 2008. Maybe you were too young then to see the hype! But I saw it - and now 2020 - I am very disappointed.

Land reclamation started in 2008 and was completed in 2013.

WTF is wrong with your head..

If you know nothing about how complex it is to reclaim land from the ocean,why don't you just shut up...
You are embarrassing your old age .

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:12pm On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Obaboon, you're looking for psychology support already! You can play those games on me - but by now you should realize having been online for as long as Eko city renders have been - that I have matured like old win - and I can toss with you while doing very productive work. Eko city hasn't been as luckily - two lonely towers - when we were promised Dubai! grin grin grin
Why are you so angry. grin Is it because our settlers get involved in serious projects unlike your Indian Lords who set up tea farms and mom and pop shops and still dominate you on your own land?

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:13pm On May 08, 2020
We saw the renders in the early 2000s. And we are in 2020. And we have two lonely towers. Reclaiming the seas is easy. Just block the water with stones and concrete. But building Dubai like Marina...will not happen in LAGOS In this century.
obaaderemi:
Continue throwing playground insults. It proves I am really kicking you hard. wink
Land reclamation for Eko Atlantic started in 2008 and was supposed to take 6 years but instead took 5years! Construction started in 2013. But you said you saw Eko Atlantic in 2006, 2004, 2003,2002. grin You see how dumb you are?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:15pm On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

Land reclamation started in 2008 and was completed in 2013.

WTF is wrong with your head..

If you know nothing about how complex it is to reclaim land from the ocean,why don't you just shut up...
You are embarrassing your old age .
He has the head of a child on his old shoulders. grin
He is not smart at all!

When that project started in 2008, I was in VI and whenever I saw that reclamation project, it used to sort of frighten me back then! Mannn, it was so massive. I mean the sand been pumped out.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:15pm On May 08, 2020
Obaboon, I cannot be angry about a Zoo. I long established that Nigeria is a zoo. I think it was in 2016 or about smiley. Go fact-check that when I established your country is a ZOO. I discovered the IMF colony late last year.

I only have pity and contempt for you - and your country leadership.

obaaderemi:
Why are you so angry. grin Is it because our settlers get involved in serious projects unlike your Indian Lords who set up tea farms and mom and pop shops and still dominate you on your own land?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:18pm On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
We saw the renders in the early 2000s. And we are in 2020. And we have two lonely towers. Reclaiming the seas is easy. Just block the water with stones and concrete. But building Dubai like Marina...will not happen in LAGOS In this century.
Aha! Now I know why you are angry. Okay, sorry, it's going to happen in Kenya.

And stop lying, you didn't see any renders in 2002,2003,2004,2000000000. grin How can you see that in Kibera?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin I guess that's what is eating them up. The fact that Lagos GDP is larger than Kenya's.
Loud it please grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
Aha! Now I know why you are angry. Okay, sorry, it's going to happen in Kenya.

And stop lying, you didn't see any renders in 2002,2003,2004,2000000000. grin How can see that in Kibera?

He saw the renders in his imagination..

The same imagination that made him say Kenya will soon overtake South Africa as Africa's biggest economy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
He has the head of a child on his old shoulders. grin
He is not smart at all!

When that project started in 2008, I was in VI and whenever I saw that reclamation project, it used to sort of frighten me back then! Mannn, it was so massive. I mean the sand been pumped out.

Rvp saw the renders from the top of his shack in Kibera as far back as 1990 grin

In fact he was part of those that conceived the idea for Eko Atlantic..
He knows everything from his shack in Kibera.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:24pm On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Obaboon, I cannot be angry about a Zoo. I long established that Nigeria is a zoo. I think it was in 2016 or about smiley. Go fact-check that when I established your country is a ZOO. I discovered the IMF colony late last year.

I only have pity and contempt for you - and your country leadership.

Who are you to establish anything? A jobless slum dweller who wakes up and falls asleep on nairaland. grin
Now you have contempt for me all because of these banters? grin That's how close you are to a heart attack because I will continue to add to your pain.
I am not part of the Kenyatta family that ruined your future and those of your kids by stealing your country dry and selling you to Indians and Chinese. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:28pm On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

Rvp saw the renders from the top of his shack in Kibera as far back as 1990 grin

In fact he was part of those that conceived the idea for Eko Atlantic..
He knows everything from his shack in Kibera.
grin He is now very angry. I pity those around him at this point.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 1:29pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
And how does a Nigerian project become your headache

You're getting desperate boi.

obaaderemi:
Your stupid brother said he saw the project in 2006 on CNN! My brother corrected him that construction didn't start until 2013 after a land reclamation which began in 2008. Pray, tell us: How could he have seen it on Cnn in 2006?!!!!! So tell me: who is the liar here? Then you wrote again that your boyfriend said 2008 when he never did! You can't save him. He is a confirmed liar who doesn't have the brain for numbers. Well, I guess you are the same as you just proved. wink You are not literate, bro. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Renders of the sgr, pinnacle towers, lapset and other such projects have been & still are available to Kenyans & anyone interested enough before construction began so it isn't impossible for one to have seen Eko city before 2008/13. Your brother similar to other Nigerians, including you, who are quick to respond didn't correct him, you guys merely brought up information about land reclamation & construction due to your poor grasp of English or at the very least comprehension.

Theenchanter isn't my boyfriend, he's the one I was quoting earlier by now you should just take a lil rest, let someone more sober to take me on this one chump. caught you lying just now, hypocrite but you're quick to point fingers at others.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:29pm On May 08, 2020
Obaboon, I am the Kenyan guy with red eyes that had your so scared in Nairobi. grin. You're just a sissy. I am a proud slum dweller of Makoko - just floating in my house and stinging the entire west africa. This so much fun.
obaaderemi:
Who are you to establish anything? A jobless slum dweller who wakes up and falls asleep on nairaland. grin
Now you have contempt for me all because of these banters? grin That's how close you are to a heart attack because I will continue to add to your pain.
I am not part of the Kenyatta family that ruined your future and those of your kids by stealing your country dry and selling you to Indians and Chinese. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Reclaiming the seas is easy. Just block the water with stones and concrete

Wow! ..it's that easy??

Kazikazi,please teach this guy some engineering stuffs. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:31pm On May 08, 2020
Justnotyou:

[s]You're getting desperate boi.

Renders of the sgr, pinnacle towers, lapset and other such projects have been & still are available to Kenyans & anyone interested enough before construction began so it isn't impossible for one to have seen Eko city before 2008/13. Your brother similar to other Nigerians, including you, who are quick to respond didn't correct him, you guys merely brought up information about land reclamation & construction due to your poor grasp of English or at the very least comprehension.

Theenchanter isn't my boyfriend, he's the one I was quoting earlier by now you should just take a lil rest, let someone more sober to take me on this one chump. caught you lying just now, hypocrite but you're quick to point fingers at others.[/s]
Sorry, I can't read this. I am beating rvp to pulp right now. Maybe some other time. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:33pm On May 08, 2020
rvp20182:
Obaboon, I am the Kenyan guy with red eyes that had your so scared in Nairobi. grin. You're just a sissy. I am a proud slum dweller of Makoko - just floating in my house and stinging the entire west africa. This so much fun.
grin Go and sleep. You have become drunk with anger. Your grammatical blunders are terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2020
Shma:
I need to see that link that says Kenyan pay for covid test before I prove your claims wrong.

You have started mass testing but people aren't turning up..
LMAO.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/kenya-records-low-turnout-in-mass-coronavirus-testing/1828539

Continue bragging about your 25k test..

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:34pm On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

Wow! ..it's that easy??

Kazikazi,please teach this guy some engineering stuffs. grin
grin Did that guy just say land reclamation from the sea is easy? I give up.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:36pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin Did that guy just say land reclamation from the sea is easy? I give up.
He said to just block the sea with stones and cement. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 1:37pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
You are the pathetic one. So why are you here on a Nigerian site? I have been asking this question for long and none of you have been able to say anything meaningful.

Am here due to the http(s) secured sites interest me, oh also the constant mentioning of Kenya... Why are you here though I'd expect nairaland to offer plenty of threads that you're more comfortable with?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 1:38pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
Sorry, I can't read this. I am beating rvp to pulp right now. Maybe some other time. grin

Good for you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:43pm On May 08, 2020
Justnotyou:

Am here due to the http(s) secured sites interest me, oh also the constant mentioning of Kenya... Why are you here though I'd expect nairaland to offer plenty of threads that you're more comfortable with?
I am a Nigerian. That's why I am here. I get information and news here and I contribute too. wink

You still haven't told me why you are here. Your response is sillier than any given by any of your friends in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:44pm On May 08, 2020
Justnotyou:

Good for you.
Bad for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:47pm On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

He saw the renders in his imagination..

The same imagination that made him say Kenya will soon overtake South Africa as Africa's biggest economy
RIP is a dreamer.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 1:51pm On May 08, 2020
Danielnino00:

Kenyans are the ones suffering from inferior complexity here..

Because none of you seem to understand what land reclamation from the ocean entails..

Land reclamation in coastal areas isn't so alien a concept to many Kenyans I mean TayserMahri just resently had a post on fort Jesus in Mombasa getting some added protection from rising waves what would you call that?

It isn't you fault you're accustomed to arguing with other Nigerians who need help with simple words but luckily for you don't have to do that anymore.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 1:53pm On May 08, 2020
obaaderemi:
I am a Nigerian. That's why I am here. I get information and news here and I contribute too. wink

You still haven't told me why you are here. Your response is sillier than any given by any of your friends in the past.

You're in the wrong thread then bruh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) (7410) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.