Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,250 members, 7,894,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6359294 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) (7516) (7517) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
Just30:
good you've learnt your lessons

Since the 3 countries of Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana that you try comparing Kenya to are all above Kenya, i suggest you guys go back to compare yourself to Liberia, Somalia and Uganda.

Ghana is a small fish buddy, bottom of the food chain. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2020
gallivant:

Jumia is not a Nigerian entity and in Kenya less than 1% of the population does online shopping. Teliom Kenya has a better market share Obaboon. I really pity you.

1. Yes it is denial has never changed reality so knock it off already. smiley

2. But I thought you guys said Kenya was a leading country in all aspects of the online market place? grin

3. Lets take what you said as truth for now and explore what may be the cause of this? UAFFORDABILITY OR LACK OF A RELIABLE POSTAL/DELIVERY SERVICE? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:22am On May 19, 2020
AskiaHarem:

1. Yes it is denial has never helped anyone knock it off. smiley

2. But I thought you guys said Kenya was a leading country in the online market place? grin

1. Please dont embarass yourself.

2. We do lead in actual mall shopping, we dont rely on jumia. Online shopping has a very tiny niche market in Africa.

3. Post even more memes. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:28am On May 19, 2020
coming from a poor country in Africa

Let me know when you pass Ghana in anything again grin grin
gallivant:

Ghana is a small fish buddy, bottom of the food chain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:32am On May 19, 2020
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:33am On May 19, 2020
Just30:
coming from a poor country in Africa

Let me know when you pass Ghana in anything again grin grin

Ghana and Zoogeria should argue with their mates. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:38am On May 19, 2020
Kazikazi:
They are not natural calamities. They are biblical plagues.Egypt had them long ago. You decided to be atheists,now you are hammered by heavy stuff.

Kenyans are among the most religious people you Will ever come across
So you are simply stupid
Most Tanzanians believe in witchcraft not God

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:57am On May 19, 2020
exactly

Kenya is not mate with us

Our mates are is the South of Africa, North of Africa, Europe and Asia
gallivant:

Ghana and Zoogeria should argue with their mates. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:59am On May 19, 2020
gallivant:

1. Please dont embarass yourself.

2. We do lead in actual mall shopping, we dont rely on jumia. Online shopping has a very tiny niche market in Africa.

3. Post even more memes. wink

You don't lead in anything but Slum Tourism. grin Speak for yourself online shopping may be nonexistent in Kenya do to unaffordability and lack of the proper infrastructure for a reliable delivery service to operate. lipsrsealed

1. Nigeria
2. Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:34am On May 19, 2020
TayserMahri:

Forget the guy mtis... I am good grin
CNN lied wink.
lol grin
CNN is not done lying?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:13am On May 19, 2020
TayserMahri:

Forget phase 3. Your govt is already broke with revenues down by half.

You are blowing hot air stray dog grin Nigeria economy is just too much for your brain to accommodate let alone break down and study grin amidst this novel covid19 we got over a billion dollar boost in our foreign reserve in just 11 fvcking days....infact oil is currently trading at $35 prior to the last time I checked which was 6.05pm on Monday Nigerian time.....few days ago when we had this oil conversation.Back then oil was trading at $31 fast forward to now and it's at $35 per fvcking barrel...that is how fast oil price is rebounding amidst this novel corona....

Heck in 2016 when y'all were yapping about having a higher budget than Nigeria, yeah that same fvcking year Nigeria was ranked first country in Africa spending the most in infastructure with South Africa trailing behind .. Dude I tell you our economy is not something your puny brain can put together grin grin grin

Just tell us what is loading in Kenya cos phase 3 is loading either this year or next year (cos of hindered trading activity globally)...is it brt that is loading in Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:16am On May 19, 2020
TayserMahri:

Says someone from a country that has never completed a public project wink

How do you describe public project cos to me that would be road,schools, hospitals,erails,port, housing....and we sure as hell do complete it...

We are not Kenya that took 30 years just to build a single road in maiti...lol that how much time you need to develop your zoo to first world standard...at such weak corrupt pace your zoo can only get developed in about 8 centuries grin grin then the world should be living on the moon grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:22am On May 19, 2020
rvp2018:
Slumpolis cannot have slums. It's a slum itself.

Very true....E.g Nairobi, Mombasa just to mention a few

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:23am On May 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
All the relevant world agencies and situations on ground disagree with you. We know Kenya is synonymous with filth and slums.

Very true...I wonder why they keep arguing the obvious

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:26am On May 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
At least Nigeria has money taps to open as your screenshot shows.

Kenya has been broke since April. See:

Hahaha ver funny grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:29am On May 19, 2020
rvp2018:
Video doesn't lie. Yes, Nairobi has slums occupying 2% of it's landmass and exactly 5% of it's built area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSFW5eBtxQ

Here is Westland district - Westland has I think 3 slums - 1 acre of slum in Runda (Gathogoro), 1/2 acre of highridge slum and maybe 500 acres of slum - Kangemi.

Nairobi has many districts - and soon I hope we get a real view of each of them.

The slums are highlighted there for you. Slums basically host domestic workers and industrial area workers - plus informal working Nairobi. They are mostly built in gov or public land - in edges of forest or valleys. Illegally built.

Westlands Kitisuru · Parklands/Highridge · Kangemi · Karura · Mountain View
Dagoretti North Kilimani · Kawangware · Gatina · Kileleshwa · Kabiro
Dagoretti South Mutu-ini, Ngand'o · Riruta · Uthiru/Ruthimitu · Waithaka
Langata Karen · Nairobi West · Nyayo Highrise · South C
Kibra Laini Saba · Lindi · Makina · Woodley-Kenyatta Golf Course · Sarang'ombe
Roysambu Githurai · Kahawa West · Zimmerman · Roysambu · Kahawa
Kasarani Clay City · Mwiki · Kasarani · Njiru Shopping · Ruai
Ruaraka Babadogo · Utalii · Mathare North · Lucky Summer · Korogocho
Embakasi South Imara Daima · Kwa Njenga · Kwa Reuben · Pipeline · Kware
Embakasi North Kariobangi North · Dandora Area I · Dandora Area II · Dandora Area III · Dandora Area IV
Embakasi Central Kayole North · Kayole NorthCentral · Kayole South · Komarock · Chokaa · Matopeni/ Spring Valley
Embakasi East Upper Savanna · Lower Savanna · Embakasi · Utawala · Mihang'o
Embakasi West Umoja I · Umoja II · Mowlem · Kariobangi South
Makadara Maringo/ Hamza · Viwandani · Harambee · Makongeni
Kamukunji Pumwani · Eastleigh North · Eastleigh South · Airbase · California
Starehe Nairobi Central · Ngara · Pangani · Ziwani/ Kariokor · Landimawe · Nairobi South
Mathare Hospital · Mabatini · Huruma · Ngei · Mlango Kubwa · Kiamaiko

You are making noise my friend.. Nairobi is slum..
We dealt with most part of this locations individually and the result left us all nonplussed...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:30am On May 19, 2020
AskiaHarem:

The same sh1tty district again?! What is this the 60th time in a row in a single week you've spammed this district? grin

Lol the shiity upperhill grin..real unedited pics don't lie grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:43am On May 19, 2020
ednited:

lol grin

CNN is not done lying?
CNN is a propaganda machinery of the capitalist world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:45am On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha ver funny grin
50% contraction?
Plus hunger
Plus locusts
Plus floods
Plus corona
Plus alshabaab
Plus corruption
Plus tribalism

Mmh,that's a deadly mix

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:46am On May 19, 2020
rvp2018:
Upperhill is not Westland. Nairobi has more than 10 business districts.

You can post as many shi.tty pictures as you like but you can never measure up with Nairobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QefIybvNsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSFW5eBtxQ&t=202s

I am gladen to know you aware that nairobi is shiitty...Lagos is districts is not shitty so there is no point measuring up with a slum....
Below is unedited, unadulterated Westland grin it's looks ugly and shitty...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:56am On May 19, 2020
gallivant:

Still better than Zoogeria. wink

[img]https://igbocybershrine.files./2010/09/p9180144.jpg[/img]

I would wonder what you find so hilarious about you post...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:05am On May 19, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania
Rvonwhen you talk of modernity I want to see something like this....This pic is unedited yet it looks so urbanised,and very modern...it has this Sao Paulo feel...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:16am On May 19, 2020
rvp2018:
Our worst slums have electricity. You best neighborhood don't.

Ehmmm nope....stop lying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:18am On May 19, 2020
obaaderemi:
A 28bn$ budget with a deficit close to 10%. There's nothing to envy in a budget hanging up there on a thread woven out of debts and foreign aids. grin

There's nothing to envy in a $60bn economy which is not top 5 in a place like Africa. grin

I know you are dying to retaliate some of the injury I caused you on the exposure of your fake GDP, but my time is for better things this afternoon. Look elsewhere.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:20am On May 19, 2020
gallivant:

All you had to do is pump some oil and gas and there was Springfield. tongue

Why dont you pump some tea and avocado and have teafield ;? cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:29am On May 19, 2020
TayserMahri:

Kenya will still grow at between 1 and 3 %. We wont go to the negative territory. We havent had a full lockdown, and its unlikely we will need one. However, Nigeria will be a miracle if they dont grow at -ve figures... Combination of oil prices and the lockdown.

It's Kenya that would be lucky to grow 1% this year...if you couldn't meet your projected growth pre covid-19 (2019,2018,2017 e.t.c) who is to say you will meet this works bank forecast on 1% now that everything in Kenya has grounded to an halt...we on the other hand have the agricultural sector growing at a fast pace, rebounding oil price,a coconut refinery, coming upstream (largest in Africa and second largest in the world...it's expected that we generate more revenue from it than oil), 3 modular oil refinery coming upstream this year excluding the giant Dangote refinery...

Btw I guess you don't know we've been on partial lockdown for the past two weeks...plus not all states went on lockdown..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:31am On May 19, 2020
vaxx:
Are you a drop out ?

Oh vaxx pls grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:36am On May 19, 2020
Danielnino00:

You live in Switzerland? grin

A few days back, u were showing Kikuyu pictures of ur tea farm and claimed that it was being affected by heavy rains and flooding..

Now u are in Switzerland..

Well-done...your pot of lies never full .

You noticed too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:39am On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin

something so worthless
samorobo:

Why dont you pump some tea and avocado and have teafield ;? cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:49am On May 19, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

something so worthless

I know right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:55am On May 19, 2020
Kazikazi:
50% contraction?
Plus hunger
Plus locusts
Plus floods
Plus corona
Plus alshabaab
Plus corruption
Plus tribalism

Mmh,that's a deadly mix

Hahahaha truly a deadly mix grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:57am On May 19, 2020
gallivant:
The Capital

The real unedited nairobi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7511) (7512) (7513) (7514) (7515) (7516) (7517) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.