Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6420304 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7957) (7958) (7959) (7960) (7961) (7962) (7963) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
samorobo:

What you should be getting is #Goodriddancetoproforce(ARA)..
#Goodriddancetoproforce(ARA) wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! Nobody will buy that tall for nothing building in Ikoyi. The competition there will make that building into desolation. Look at the poor interior? Gosh! grin

Compare with Belmont in Ikoyi. grin

Levels different. grin

Bro is belmonte prive residence tower completed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abohboy:

Let me help you, the UN didn’t buy the cars from pro force. They leased the cars to pro force for repair works and maintenance, because they were the closest to DRC. And probably cheaper than South Africa and Egypt happy. Leased for repair and maintenance .
Let me explain to you what Proforce did..........Proforce exported the PF1/2 to Rwanda, CAR and South Sudan, these countries have then intern used its vehicles bought from Proforce on UN missions.

hopefully the laaitjie can also get the above in his head @samorobo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
jln115:
Let me explain to you what Proforce did..........Proforce exported the PF1/2 to Rwanda, CAR and South Sudan, these countries have then intern used its vehicles bought from Proforce on UN missions.

They also provide maintenance for these whiles used for UN missions but what he said and what you said are similar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abohboy:

They also provide maintenance for these whiles used for UN missions but what he said and what you said are similar.
Yes obviously proforce would provide maintenance to its customers however @samorobo specifically said the UN bought the ARA 2........and being the laaitjie that he is he still decided to be ignorant to the fact I just explained to you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Roan7:

Bro is belmonte prive residence tower completed?

No but it's almost topped out.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
samorobo:

Yes..

Part of the supposedly west Africa backwater slumpolis in rvp's voice grin

Dat one no sabi anything. Na to lie full em mouth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
forgiveness:

How many cities are they building? It seems this is their new capital.

I think Eko Atlantic has a specific design. You can see it on skyscrapercity.

They are building two...one cost $60bn in Alexandria while another cost $58bn in Cairo...

Yes Eko Atlantic has a better and unique design to me....I love how road network,side walk is incorporated with a canal for marine movements throughout the city...it's an out of the box kinda thinking...plus the view of the beautiful canals is so touristy and attractive..the colour of the water is mind blowing..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abohboy:

That’s the Central business district, there is a lot of residential and commercial lands outside of it, thousands of low cost apartments.

Wow! That's a good one. Do you have pictures?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abohboy:

The one that has been built is 21 stores high.

I know about this parties 21 floors but I don't know about the ones samboro is talking about. Do you have any idea about those ones?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
jln115:
Yes obviously proforce would provide maintenance to its customers however @samorobo specifically said the UN bought the ARA 2........and being the laaitjie that he is he still decided to be ignorant to the fact I just explained to you.

I thought we agreed on the below..

#Goodriddancetoproforce(ARA)..

jln115:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
jln115:
#Goodriddancetoproforce(ARA) wink

Yes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
samorobo:

They are building two...one cost $60 in Alexandria while another cost $58bn in Cairo...

Yes Eko Atlantic has a better and unique design to me....I love how road network,side walk is incorporated with a canal for marine movements throughout the city...it's an out of the box kinda thinking...plus the view of the beautiful canals is so touristy and attractive..the colour of the water is mind blowing..

Omo! Where did they get the money from?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Omo! Where did them get the money from?

It's heavily funded by the Saudis,China and other Arabs...it's an avenue to launder money out of their respective countries...
For instance the city in Alexandria recently got a boost of $14bn from the Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
samorobo:

It's heavily funded by the Saudis,China and other Arabs...it's an avenue to launder money out of their respective countries...
For instance the city in Alexandria recently got a boost of $14bn from the Chinese.

Why would they invest such huge amount of money there?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Why would they invest such huge amount of money there?

Money laundering I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
samorobo:

Money laundering I guess.

Oh! I see.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
samorobo:

I thought we agreed on the below..

#Goodriddancetoproforce(ARA)..

Yes we did laaitjie wink wink wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
popizaino:

Nairobi is actually failing the picture test from rvp018 claims of expanding at 60km at every angle judging from this kano.

In this pics you will need to strain your eyes and expand the pic to see deserted land but that is not mostly the case when Nairobi pics is posted here so I seriously doubt his claims of nairobi developing horizontally than ours .

Bro, believe rvp2018 at your own risk, someone that fully blow lies, just to satisfy is desperation.
You can see how the other guy exposed Nairobi with the satellite pics, and yet he's still arguing blindly and foolishly, he forgot he has a son, and a daughter at home, i wonder how a man at his age will be in the forum lying confidently, thinking we are dumb, or can't trace facts, i tire for that guy.
Largely part of Nairobi is seriously underdeveloped, only their CBD is developed, the rest are slums, and forests.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
forgiveness:

No but it's almost topped out.

Okay, but do you know when it would be completed?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hold on enjoy this first ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF9uoJ2PytQ
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Roan7:

Bro, believe rvp2018 at your own risk, someone that fully blow lies, just to satisfy is desperation.
You can see how the other guy exposed Nairobi with the satellite pics, and yet he's still arguing blindly and foolishly, he forgot he has a son, and a daughter at home, i wonder how a man at his age will be in the forum lying confidently, thinking we are dumb, or can't trace facts, i tire for that guy.
Largely part of Nairobi is seriously underdeveloped, only their CBD is developed, the rest are slums, and forests.

Lol

I don't think rvp2018 lie that much though atleast from things I can relate to, he nailed them the way they were. He was spot on.Maybe I might be wrong viewing him on the prism of what he said earlier which I confirm we're to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
68816419:

is that y only 6.7% of the total population could afford to own their houses in Kenya, or is that also the reason y less than 2% of the total Land mass is developed and the % of slums dweller kept rising on a daily bases ?
Pic1- less than 2% developed parts of Nairobi grin grin grin grin
The reason why Kenya's slum population is growing is because they have very few urban areas besides Nairobi. Every Kenyan wants to live in Nairobi. Meanwhile the good parts of Nairobi are expensive for the locals. The settlers have the best parts. If you look at the pictures the Kenyans have been posting, its always the same parts for over 7000 pages.
Most of the guys posting here are in kibera and other slums but they'll tell you they are ICT engineers and IMF economists.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Dat one no sabi anything. Na to lie full em mouth.
grin But at least he had the good sense to disappear from here today because he couldn't defend his claim.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
popizaino:

Lol

I don't think rvp2018 lie that much though atleast from things I can relate to, he nailed them the way they were. He was spot on.Maybe I might be wrong viewing him on the prism of what he said earlier which I confirm we're to be true.
cheesy That little Indian can 'Outlie' Satan himself.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abohboy:

So your saying you built a hospital every 2.9 days, doubt that. 487 divided by 4 is 121.75 365 divided by 121.75 is 2.99 which means you built a hospital every 2.99 days consistently for four years. Your countries lying to you, no african country has that kind of capacity, not Nigeria, not Kenya, not South Africa not even Egypt, Morocco or Algeria, even England can’t.
487 are health centers not a fully fledged hospitals, however, most of those are capable of doing operations. The hospitals built are 71 in the last 5 years.

Below is a pic of one of those health centres

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Singida referral hospital

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kazikazi:
487 are health centers not a fully fledged hospitals, however, most of those are capable of doing operations. The hospitals built are 71 in the last 5 years.

Below is a pic of one of those health centres
is this a veterinary hospital grin
Our polyclinic are even better this rubbish you post here

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kazikazi:
Singida referral hospital
Your country is joking grin maybe in the next fifty years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
singida referral

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
vaxx:
is this a veterinary hospital grin
Our polyclinic are even better tha this rubbish you post here
The day you will have these stuff tag me..
A kilometer of electrified SGR
A metre of cable bridge
Underwater hotel
A skyscraper ( just one only)
Making your own locomotive
Having a real city not a crap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7957) (7958) (7959) (7960) (7961) (7962) (7963) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.