Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6420343 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7959) (7960) (7961) (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Another thing Tanzania needs to do is to get doctors in those hospitals. Otherwise, they will become ghost buildings. Kenya is ahead in terms of training of doctors but we recently had to import 100 Cuban doctors..that we pay highly. Each sent to man 100 public hospitals. Those 100 hospitals we also leased medical equipment from Generic Eletrici, Philips, name them - to avoid having broken down ct-scan or renal unit or name it.

In short, hospitals are more than buildings.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
I prefer a number of public hospitals with saying renal dialysis, radiology (ct-scan, mri, etc), icus, theatre. Kenya equipped about 100 hospital with all that...and we pay very expensively for that...medical leasing scheme. The thing we know African gov can build a hospital - but getting an hospital that is working is something else. The fact is most patients in Tanzania are still referred to Nairobi.

My little research show you got 59 dialysis machien from Saudi Arabi.

Btw what distinction btw TZ refferal, regional, district and low level hospitals.

Oh!! You are Kenyan grin grin grin
Slum boy.
I know how to deal with you.
First, I want you to be specific, what do you want.
Then after we compare side by side.
In our country(Tanzania) we have category of health center.
We name them in Swahili.
Most of health centers are public and few are private.

We start with:-
1. Zahanati
2. Kituo cha Afya
3. Hospitali ya wilaya
4. Hospitali ya rufaa ya wilaya
5. Hospitali ya mkoa
6. Hospitali ya Rufaa ya mkoa
7. Hisoitali ya Kanda
8. Hispitali maalum
9. Hospitali ya rufaa ya Taifa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Another thing Tanzania needs to do is to get doctors in those hospitals. Otherwise, they will become ghost buildings. Kenya is ahead in terms of training of doctors but we recently had to import 100 Cuban doctors..that we pay highly. Each sent to man 100 public hospitals. Those 100 hospitals we also leased medical equipment from Generic Eletrici, Philips, name them - to avoid having broken down ct-scan or renal unit or name it.

In short, hospitals are more than buildings.

Oh!! Slum boy. You are brainwashed
Can you give me the evidences of this claim!?
That Tanzania does not have doctors!?

Do you have any tangible evidence!?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
[s]Adhominem is always the refuge of a scoundrel.Personal attacks against anonymous monikers is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.Nearly all Kenyans have provided facts, data, pictures and videos...while all you do is create your own alternative universe of reality when you run out of future renders of wet dreams.You can rally your fellow zoogerians to obstuficate facts but facts are very stubborn.Nairobi is available in many YouTube videos.Kenya is an open country.Not north Korea.Nigeria is a well known poverty capital.It leads in nearly all the bad indicators..illeteracy,terrorism, internally displaced person,maluntrition,diseases, slums, under development.The northern part esp is no different from Niger or Chad.The southern part is so hopeless it's people dream is to just go abroad..starved of any developments the overpopulated towns without any formal economy that can provide decent jobs is not any different from Ghana.Actually worse because Ghana do provide decent electricity and water to their slumpolis.That is why folks there are prepared to sell their land to trek the Sahara and get into a rickety boat to Europe hopefully to never return.Kenya of course is one of Africa most progressive Nations, it's largest zero mineral economy, with largest private formal sector and manufacturing base in Eastern Africa, providing fdis to many regional countries.Nairobi is Africa London and all indicators are looking up.Remove South Africa in SSA and Kenya is it's true natural leader[/s]
This long piece all because we identified you as the resident liar of the thread? grin Sorry, I can't read this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Annael:
Oh!! Slum boy. You are brainwashed Can you give me the evidences of this claim!? That Tanzania does not have doctors!?
Everyone knows he is a liar. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Annael:
Oh!! Slum boy. You are brainwashed Can you give me the evidences of this claim!? That Tanzania does not have doctors!?
Everyone knows he is a liar. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Tanzania can never match kenya in anything. That you already know. DarSlums we know beyond the few gov scrappers is like West Africa cities - a SLUMPOLIS. So don't even go to slums. You entire city if you remove tiny CBD is one HUGE SLUMPOLIS.

But a good job in Ghana....you are peers.

Back to healthcare.

All hospitals are essentially referral of a sort. Dispensary refers patients to Health Center that refers patients to sub-county hospitals then to district then to regional then to national. Tanzania then refers patients to Kenya smiley

Now let me help you with Kenya.we have a level of hospitals classified by Kenya Medical board.

We say the hospital is level 2, 3,4, 5, 6. Each level is determined by the number of doctors and equipment. Just like you have Kenya Tourism Board going round star rating hotels as 1, 2, 3,4, 5, and even 6 stars.

Level 6 like Kenyatta - still receives patients from all over East Africa - including TZ.

The lowest is Level 2 Hospital

The hospitals in this category are health centres, dispensaries, medical and dental clinics, eye and Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) clinics.

Dispensaries serve up to 10,000 patients and are managed by two general clinical officers assisted by six registered community health nurses and a pharmaceutical technologist.

For recordkeeping, the facility must employ at least two clerks and a health records information management officer.

Other workers are two medical laboratory technologists, a nutritionist and a dietician.

Services offered are outpatient, emergency maternity, basic laboratory, and minor surgical procedures.

It is also at the dispensary that food quality, safety and fortification advocacy, school health programmes or outreach and population management services are done.

Annael:

Oh!! You are Kenyan grin grin grin
Slum boy.
I know how to deal with you.
First, I want you to be specific, what do you want.
Then after we compare side by side.
In our country(Tanzania) we have category of health center.
We name them in Swahili.
Most of health centers are public and few are private.

We start with:-
1. Zahanati
2. Kituo cha Afya
3. Hospitali ya wilaya
4. Hospitali ya rufaa ya wilaya
5. Hospitali ya mkoa
6. Hospitali ya Rufaa ya mkoa
7. Hisoitali ya Kanda
8. Hispitali maalum
9. Hospitali ya rufaa ya Taifa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2020
obaaderemi:
This long piece all because we identified you as the resident liar of the thread? grin Sorry, I can't read this nonsense.
a real oLIAR odinga

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2020
gallivant:

Lol

Sammy, Just30 and kuruptnigga can tell you.
It only proves you are obsessed with Nigerians. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2020
chrisooblog:
a real oLIAR odinga
Lol@ oLiar Odinga. grin
Na lie full rvp2018 mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Tanzania can never match kenya in anything. That you already know. DarSlums we know beyond the few gov scrappers is like West Africa cities - a SLUMPOLIS. So don't even go to slums. You entire city if you remove tiny CBD is one HUGE SLUMPOLIS.

But a good job in Ghana....you are peers.

Back to healthcare.

All hospitals are essentially referral of a sort. Dispensary refers patients to Health Center that refers patients to sub-county hospitals then to district then to regional then to national. Tanzania then refers patients to Kenya smiley

Now let me help you with Kenya.we have a level of hospitals classified by Kenya Medical board.

We say the hospital is level 2, 3,4, 5, 6. Each level is determined by the number of doctors and equipment. Just like you have Tourism Board going round rating hospitals are 1, 2, 3,4, 5 and even 6 stars.

Level 6 like Kenyatta - still receives patients from all over East Africa - including TZ.

The lowest is Level 2 Hospital

The hospitals in this category are health centres, dispensaries, medical and dental clinics, eye and Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) clinics.

Dispensaries serve up to 10,000 patients and are managed by two general clinical officers assisted by six registered community health nurses and a pharmaceutical technologist.

For recordkeeping, the facility must employ at least two clerks and a health records information management officer.

Other workers are two medical laboratory technologists, a nutritionist and a dietician.

Services offered are outpatient, emergency maternity, basic laboratory, and minor surgical procedures.

It is also at the dispensary that food quality, safety and fortification advocacy, school health programmes or outreach and population management services are done.

Oh!! Slum boy grin grin grin
Did I say Tanzania try to match with Kenya!?
Tanzania is working for her people. You have your way, we have ours.

Do you think we are comparing with you!? No no no no dear. We just want to provide good services to our people.

Don't lose your energy trying to compare with a giant like Tanzania.
Kenya is a county of Kenyatta family.

And in addition, can you attach evidences with whatever you talk about Tanzania!?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2020
We are debating national issues and you're obsessed with my moniker. If you lie here - people can easily tell that. You have attempted severally and we have ripped you apart. There is not one single lie I have uttered here. When asked for proof for anything - I have gladly provided. I don't just blurt out nonsense like most of you.
obaaderemi:
Lol@ oLiar Odinga. grin
Na lie full rvp2018 mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Very good start with Magufooli but I want to challenge you to go beyond the hospital buildings - and make sure in the next 5yrs - no patient is referred to Nairobi - by equiping your hospitals with medical devices and personnel.
Annael:

Oh!! Slum boy grin grin grin
Did I say Tanzania try to match with Kenya!?
Tanzania is working for her people. You have your way, we have ours.

Do you thing we are comparing with you!? No no no no dear. We just want to provide good services to our people.

Don't lose your energy trying to compare with a giant like Tanzania.
Kenya is a county of Kenyatta family.

And in addition, can you attach evidences with whatever you talk about Tanzania!?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
There is not one single lie I have uttered here.
Another lie. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Very good start with Magufooli but I want to challenge you to go beyond the hospital buildings - and make sure in the next 5yrs - no patient is referred to Nairobi - by equiping your hospitals with medical devices and personnel.
Oh dear Slum boy grin grin grin
See who is Magufooli here!?
I told you whatever you talk about Tanzania give us evidences. Don't just mention Tundu Lisu.
You are convincing me that you are Liar Odinga

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Nairobi is very small smiley. Here is Nairobi metro from 20 kms from Nairobi to -40kms(thika) - Nairobi Metro Ruiru, Juja and Thika - holds I think 1.5m people

Ruiru and Juja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP0vtmc-GVk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Silly Jibes don't work on me. Ask the Nigerians. Magufooli is the guy who denies COVID-19, has enacted a dictatorship, and wrecked your economy. He fudges statistics and nothing is believable in your little North Korea.
Annael:

Oh dear Slum boy grin grin grin
See who is Magufooli here!?
I told you whatever you talk about Tanzania give us evidences. Don't just mention Tundu Lisu.
You are convincing me that you are Liar Odinga

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2020
obaaderemi:
Another lie. wink
Yes this guy is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Silly Jibes don't work on me. Ask the Nigerians. Magufooli is the guy who denies COVID-19, has enacted a dictatorship, and wrecked your economy. He fudges statistics and nothing is believable in your little North Korea.
Oh!!! Slum boy!! We are talking about Hospitals and Doctors. I demand evidence, now you are starting different argument.

Do you have evidence or not!?
grin
Mr Liar Odinga

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Evidence of what? I gave you example of renal units. Only 28 functioning in a country the size of Nigieria. I can imagine if a kidney patient is sick in Kagera providence - and he has to travel all the way to Dar..2,000kms...maybe... for dialysis.

I have asked you to provide us evidence beyond buildings of working hospitals - with modern radiology, theatres, ICUS and the works.

Also, provide us with statistics about doctors and medical personnel.

We know in Communist North Korea - you'll get shown the buildings - but people are dying.

Like now COVID-19 is probably killing a lot of your people and nobody knows because you gov has enacted a dictatorship.

Annael:

Oh!!! Slum boy!! We are talking about Hospitals and Doctors. I demand evidence, now you are starting different argument.

Do you have evidence or not!?
grin
Mr Liar Odinga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Evidence of what? I gave you example of renal units. Only 28 functioning in a country the size of Nigieria. I can imagine if a kidney patient is sick in Kagera providence - and he has to travel all the way to Dar..2,000kms...maybe... for dialysis.

I have asked you to provide us evidence beyond buildings of working hospitals - with modern radiology, theatres, ICUS and the works.

Also, provide us with statistics about doctors and medical personnel.

We know in Communist North Korea - you'll get shown the buildings - but people are dying.

Like now COVID-19 is probably killing a lot of your people and nobody knows because you gov has enacted a dictatorship.

Oh!! Slum boy
You are writing many words with no sense.
I told you whenever you talk about Tanzania, please attach the evidences.

Unless otherwise you are liar. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2020
I can never run out of evidence

Tanzania is a LIC in East Africa with a population of 57 million [26]. Availability of Intensive Care Units is very limited —none of seven district hospitals surveyed in 2009 had ICUs and the four national referral hospitals had a total of only 38 ICU beds

That was about 10yrs ago. I hope you have improved from 38 ICUS beds smiley

But Nigeria was not better.

Only Sixteen (16) hospitals with an average of eight (cool beds
per ICU, and a few private hospitals, provide Intensive Care
services, majorly, teaching hospitals to a population of over
170 million people; this no doubt is a grossly inadequate
coverage for such a large population..

Annael:

Oh!! Slum boy
You are writing many words with no sense.
I told you whenever you talk about Tanzania, please attach the evidences.

Unless otherwise you are a liar.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2020
More on ICUS beds.

Uganda has 55 beds.
Kenya has more than 500bed
Nigeria 120 beds - GIANT

http://www.rfi.fr/en/africa/20200403-lack-of-covid-19-treatment-and-critical-care-could-be-catastrophic-for-africa

According to McKinney - 5k Nigerians every month travel abroad for basic treament- annually that is 60K - spending top dollars on treatment.

By way of example, Nigeria has 0.9 hospital beds
per 1,000 people, compared with a global average
of 2.3 beds. Moreover, it has only 120 intensivecare-unit (ICU) beds, equivalent to 0.07 ICU
beds per 100,000 people, compared with Kenya’s
ratio of 0.3 ICU beds per 100,000 people. One of
many consequences of the lack of infrastructure
is that an estimated 5,000 patients a month travel
abroad to seek healthcare, 60 percent of them
needing treatment in cardiology, musculoskeletal,
hematology, or oncology. Medical tourism—much
of it to popular destinations such as India and
South Africa—incurred costs totaling more than $1
billion in 2013.2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
I can never run out of evidence

Tanzania is a LIC in East Africa with a population of 57 million [26]. Availability of Intensive Care Units is very limited —none of seven district hospitals surveyed in 2009 had ICUs and the four national referral hospitals had a total of only 38 ICU beds

That was about 10yrs ago. I hope you have improved from 38 ICUS beds smiley

Oh!! Slum boy
Do you know the meaning of the word evidence?
Do you know the meaning of the word Attachment?
I told you to give me evidences.
Whatever you talk about Tanzania please please attach the proof.
Are we together!? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2020
forgiveness:

Wow! That's a good one. Do you have pictures?

The video samorobo posted were the low cost apartments but there are many more, just search it on google and you’ll find them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
QuietMynd:
Abuja

I think the first pic is Lekki.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Ask Magufool to provide your evidence and attachment - and come and share. The rest of us are in black out on what is happening in little North Korea to our south.
Annael:

Oh!! Slum boy
Do you know the meaning of the word evidence?
Do you know the meaning of the word Attachment?
I told you to give me evidences.
Whatever you talk about Tanzania please please attach the proof.
Are we together!? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:
Ask Magufool to provide your evidence and attachment - and come and share. The rest of us are in black out on what is happening in little North Korea to our south.
In short you are liar.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2020
jln115:
@samorobo

Look what i found on google earth in Enu..................Sorry British Columbia Canada.......

Does this house look familiar grin grin grin grin

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2020
vankelvin:
As for you, you are even lucky he posted some short building as a building in Enugu, I think he is a good person grin grin .

On tweeter, One Nigerian guy posted 3 pictures of a City full of Skyscrapers as Enugu city grin (not even SA has those kind of Skyscrapers) grin, .. Maybe he though I was one of his village cousins grin grin grin unfortunately for him, all the 3 pictures looked familiar, 2 were Dubai City pictures and the other one Malaysia city picture and he will not humble himself but was claiming those pictures as Enugu City pictures grin grin grin I don't know what at all is in Enugu City that some of our Nigerian brothers want us to know grin grin grin

Some Nigerian's even claim ECO ATLANTIC is a seperate City, its not part of Lagos grin grin Like how?
And that tweeter guy was posting pictures, telling me ECO has been completed grin grin grin on social media, even a villager is a Master grin grin so chill

Eko Atlantic city is not part of Lagos but it's part of Lagos state. Do you understand?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 18, 2020
rvp20182:

The list of names of the 1000 clinics they claimed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Austine1212:

The list of names of the 1000 clinics they claimed?

Good let start:
This is Tanzania list of renovated health center phase IV 2018
grin angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7959) (7960) (7961) (7962) (7963) (7964) (7965) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.