Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6450847 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2020
Very shabbily looking - like you find in 20,000 residence townships.
forgiveness:

9. Grocery Bazaar
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2020
Shma:
Lagos CBD. grin
Flying toilet day in nairobi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2020
Shma:
Lagos CBD. grin
Multi billion flyover in Mombasa grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2020
Beautiful Accra

True Beauty in 1440p or even higher at 2160p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bCd2oEC-qc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMmmZ7ZWvhw

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Shma:
Second biggest city in the zooland.
Kano.
Hello!! See where average kenyans shopppss grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Shma:
Let's explore port Harcourt. wink
We're still exploring your biggest cities first. So just relax yourself boy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Shma:
tell me what has changed grin.
Have you demolished those shacks?

As a matter of fact yes..the ones you posted have shanty brown roof the more recent I showed you have colourful roofs...there goes your noise..to the waste bin..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2020
Shma:

A crude, roughly built hut or cabin.
Any poorly constructed or poorly furnished building.
(slang) The room from which a ham radio operator transmits.

Now tell me. were those shacks demolished? smiley I want to show you something. grin

From your description nothing of such exist there ..try kibera and Mathare...I bet you will see enough muddy huts, rusty zinc shacks and ramshackled cabins..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Baliv254:
excuse me
How can I help you sir grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ovcwality(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
rvp2018:
Honestly folks, from all sides, we know what slum is, what slumpolis is, and we really don't need all these horrific pictures of poverty, every thread. Or maybe we need. I personally prefer if we competed on the positives. Africa has had enough of the negatives. I will be the last person to post any such pictures...but will not deny their existence either.
True, it will gladden me to see africa countries developing in the future. From an honest observation on this thread Kenyan and east African countries has better resorts, better skyline cities, but for kenya their development concentrate mainly on nairobi and Mombasa, while Nigeria has development spread more across various states. Nigeria with all her resources shouldn't be at this level if not for our leaders that have abandon so many projects and continue looting the country, people are insulting buhari because the economy is not good now compare to before but if others before him did what he is doing even with the limited resources compare to them we will have better now, am not a buhari fan but he is putting in more effort compared to others, look at electricity projects he is commissioning, in 3+ years now we should better electricity, while obj used 16bn us dollars to do nothing

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Problemkid1:

Heck Mombasa looks a mess just like Eastleigh,kibera,Mathare....WTF I SPIT...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2020
vankelvin:
RANDOM PICS, ACCRA

This is render, no place like this in Accra

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2020
forgiveness:

I know about Foodco when they newly opened along U.I bodija road. Glad to hear they have opened more outlets. grin

What is the name of the one that belongs to late Ajimobi's wife?
Na Mrs. Ajimobi get Grandex.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
vankelvin:
'''Ghanaian's also settles in Nigeria during their time of trouble''?
So so rubbish..... Rubbish to the nonsense degree..
These are some of the things that I cannot keep quit over,

Is it my beloved ''Ghana'', OR there is another Ghana you are referring to?
Which year was that? When? What trouble made Ghanaian's come all the way to Nigeria to seek refuge?

When you want to run your diarrhea mouth to East African's, make sure you know what you are talking about..
Even with the influx of your fellow nigerian's into Ghana, we are not terming it as ''time of trouble''..

Suffering and smiling, always trying to demean others to feel good, such a bitter tw*t... undecided undecided Confident liar[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2020
under construction
Roan7:

This is render, no place like this in Accra
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Just30:
under construction

Should have been posted separately,or captioned under construction.
Instead posting it among pictures of building in Accra.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Problemkid1:
Flying toilet day in nairobi grin grin grin
Nairobi is the king of slums in Africa. No matter how much the little Indians beg us to stop posting Nairobi's slums, we will not. They have started a war they can not finish!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Problemkid1:
How do you expect Mombasa to do well if Nairobi is a mess?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2020
is there a rule for posting now?
Roan7:

Should have been posted separately,or captioned under construction.
Instead posting it among pictures of building in Accra.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Kenyatta and his mother should just pity fellow little Indians. How can human beings live like this?!!!
What kind of future does this little boy in the picture have? And his grandfather probably fought in the mau mau uprising that allowed Kenyatta to get power. Now the descendants of the mau mau fighters are starving and living in slums and wasting away on nairaland while Mama Kenyatta and her sons live in palaces. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan7: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2020
Just30:
is there a rule for posting now?

It should be made clear, that's a project under construction, just like others are doing here, don't defend an obvious mistake.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Kenya economy grew by 4.9% in 1st Q. IMF expect -0.3% contraction at end of the year.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-30/kenya-economic-growth-slows-in-first-quarter-as-virus-hits
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2020
ovcwality:

True, it will gladden me to see africa countries developing in the future. From an honest observation on this thread Kenyan and east African countries has better resorts, better skyline cities, but for kenya their development concentrate mainly on nairobi and Mombasa, while Nigeria has development spread more across various states. Nigeria with all her resources shouldn't be at this level if not for our leaders that have abandon so many projects and continue looting the country, people are insulting buhari because the economy is not good now compare to before but if others before him did what he is doing even with the limited resources compare to them we will have better now, am not a buhari fan but he is putting in more effort compared to others, look at electricity projects he is commissioning, in 3+ years now we should better electricity, while obj used 16bn us dollars to do nothing
Some of your observations are very correct. Kenya has many organized resorts but what baffles me is how poorly they have marketed their resorts. They get less dollars from tourism than Nigeria and Ghana do.
And another correct observation you made is that unlike Nigeria, Kenya is like a musician with a single. grin Nothing meaningful beyond Nairobi! And 70% of Nairobi's people live in slums.
Nigeria's and Ghana's hindrance is corruption like you rightly said. I have given up on Nigeria's government. The private sector is what is pulling Nigeria along.
Ghana has the biggest chance of being Africa's number one country! Good education and resources but the politicians are not doing well.
Kenya is also very corrupt. See how the people starve and look like skeletons! This is a fallout of negligence and corruption.
But Nigeria would pull through. I don't like buhari too but I am happy with what he did with closing the borders. It is left to the state governors to use that opportunity to help their agricultural sectors. Good day!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2020
i dont think its a mistake

no one post pics with UC tags here
Roan7:

It should be made clear, that's a project under construction, just like others are doing here, don't defend an obvious mistake.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2020
rvp20182:
Kenya economy grew by 4.9% in 1st Q. IMF expect -0.3% contraction at end of the year.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-30/kenya-economic-growth-slows-in-first-quarter-as-virus-hits

Lol I thought I told you ym would do below 1% when IMF earlier projected 1%...then you heckled like an hungry kid...

I want to also use this opportunity to tell you your contraction will be more that -0.3% expect -2% or -1% this year.... you will say Sammy told you so..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2020
After the Thug Mike Sonko was forced to hand over to military some of Nairobi county function - the changes are already visible in 100 days

500 parking pays in Nairobi city center converted into walk ways - and road improvements including in slums.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Nairobi Metropolitan services is led by Military men seconded from the army.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Exit Gov Mike Sonko. Enter Maj-General Badi. Nairobi Metropolitan Service.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2020
I've missed alot.

anyways Nigeria is dominating always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0FFttU1eM
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2020
Ghana and Nigeria have no excuse to be poor. Kenya is a resource-poor country. And whatever we have achieved - is almost through our blood and sweat. All you need to do in Nigeria is to get serious - and fix your country. The capital in oil, gas, and name it - are already there.

Kenya has very few issues it needs to tackle - one is corruption - and we are tackling it finally. We have now an effective Asset Recovery commission which is seized wealth if you cannot explain how you acquired. No need for long stories or criminal proceedings.

Yes, we have a housing deficit in urban areas - and that is why we are planning to build 500,000 units in the medium term.

Otherwise, we are doing very well. The economy has doubled to nearly 100B in a few years with the constant growth of 6% for almost two decades. We are moving 1m people out of poverty annually. Gov social investment is paying off with first in Africa almost universal primary to secondary transition. We are now nearly top 50 in Ease of doing business. We are the top 100 in Global Competitiveness. We are bridging our infrastructure deficit. In less than 10yrs - we have built more new roads - than we did in 50yrs. Mombasa port and SGR are starting to bring in the benefits of efficiency and productivity to the economy.

And yet Kenya has no minerals - no hydrocarbons! We have some of the most hardworking, cooperative, and intelligent populace in SSA definitely.

obaaderemi:
Some of your observations are very correct. Kenya has many organized resorts but what baffles me is how poorly they have marketed their resorts. They get less dollars from tourism than Nigeria and Ghana do.
And another correct observation you made is that unlike Nigeria, Kenya is like a musician with a single. grin Nothing meaningful beyond Nairobi! And 70% of Nairobi's people live in slums.
Nigeria's and Ghana's hindrance is corruption like you rightly said. I have given up on Nigeria's government. The private sector is what is pulling Nigeria along.
Ghana has the biggest chance of being Africa's number one country! Good education and resources but the politicians are not doing well.
Kenya is also very corrupt. See how the people starve and look like skeletons! This is a fallout of negligence and corruption.
But Nigeria would pull through. I don't like buhari too but I am happy with what he did with closing the borders. It is left to the state governors to use that opportunity to help their agricultural sectors. Good day!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Nigeria suffers from grand delusion. Largest tea farm in Africa. Like Nigga smiley. I checked - 1,200 ha - that is one small tea estate. Kenya - please.
sherlock229:
I've miased alot.

anyways Nigeria is dominating always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0FFttU1eM

(1) (2) (3) ... (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.