Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,857 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6345772 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8400) (8401) (8402) (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
We need to focus on Ethiopia. That should be our top priority. Next is Congo. Those two will keep us busy for next 10yrs. And finally we go to Nigeria when they would have split or gotten their shit together. The ease of doing business there has to improve to below 100...otherwise right now it's a dystopian zoo...survival for the fittest.

We really need Ethiopia and Sudan for Lappset to work. Lappset will be our get way to conquering Central and West Africa. But before that happens we need to get our shit right with those two Northern neighbours.

They better watch out because Lappset will be the African silk road.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Its so easy to bust his lies grin grin grin
obaaderemi:
grin The boy is lying as usual.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Maybe you export to other west africa backwaters but I doubt you can meet the standards in Europe or US. You guys sit at altantic and yet you export nothing to the US of A.
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
Good luck betting
Our fruit exports alone is more than 500 million good luck
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
But risk of them imploding are very high. Look at South Sudan. The primitivity there is very high. So I think we need to focus on building the road infrastructure..and go slow on the railway network.

I think once we have dual road from Nairobi to Isilio - and Lamu to Isiolo road - we should be ready for business with Ethiopia. The highest priority should be LAMU to Garissa to Isiolo road. And also Thika to Garissa...need to be expanded from Thika to Matuu to double lane.

South Sudan is difficult one until they build a tarmac to Turkana to Juba.

Saddamochieng00:

We really need Ethiopia and Sudan for Lappset to work. Lappset will be our get way to conquering Central and West Africa. But before that happens we need to get our shit right with those two Northern neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

Lol those two west African countries are cursed...I am still trying to wrap my head around why Kenya is yet to be Singapore or Japan..

For Kenya we've done quite good for ourselves. Are we not the Sixth biggest economy in Africa.

Have we not done far much better than many mineral driven economies.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Lappset has nothing to do with west Africa, and Nigeria is already building a railway to Niger, cameroon and Benin, and three new deep seaports, Nigeria has started manufacturing aluminium, textiles and we are reviving paper and steel, when AFCTA starts I will tell you now only about five countries will benefit from it. Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Maybe South Africa and maybe Egypt. But Nigeria will just expand more into west and central Africa, Southern Africa is a problem, but Nigerian companies are already dominating west Africa, not only Nigerian companies but Nigerian CEOs as well. I know our cement, sugar, mining, agriculture, oil, gas and finance businesses will get to central and East Africa by minimum 2025 and maximum 2030 of AFCTA is done properly. African economies stand to gain 450 billion dollars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Our largest Fruit and vegetable export markets are in Europe and the US

They are even wishing we increase our capacity
rvp20182:
Maybe you export to other west africa backwaters but I doubt you can meet the standards in Europe or US. You guys sit at altantic and yet you export nothing to the US of A.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
But risk of them imploding are very high. Look at South Sudan. The primitivity there is very high. So I think we need to focus on building the road infrastructure..and go slow on the railway network.

I think once we have dual road from Nairobi to Isilio - and Lamu to Isiolo road - we should be ready for business with Ethiopia. The highest priority should be LAMU to Garissa to Isiolo road. And also Thika to Garissa...need to be expanded from Thika to Matuu to double lane.

For the largest airport in Africa with 32 berths, building a four lane road is just stupid, if it as big as you are bragging about then you will need a 8-12 lane road, along with four lanes of railway to keep operations smooth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nice talk but your have closed your borders with your neighborhoods.
Abohboy:

Lappset has nothing to do with west Africa, and Nigeria is already building a railway to Niger, cameroon and Benin, and three new deep seaports, Nigeria has started manufacturing aluminium, textiles and we are reviving paper and steel, when AFCTA starts I will tell you now only about five countries will benefit from it. Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Maybe South Africa and maybe Egypt. But Nigeria will just expand more into west and central Africa, Southern Africa is a problem, but Nigerian companies are already dominating west Africa, not only Nigerian companies but Nigerian CEOs as well. I know our cement, sugar, mining, agriculture, oil, gas and finance businesses will get to central and East Africa by minimum 2025 and maximum 2030 of AFCTA is done properly. African economies stand to gain 450 billion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

Our largest Fruit and vegetable export markets are in Europe and the US

They are even wishing we increase our capacity
i didnt know whites folks loved yams... grin grin

Ghana vegetables for export are cultivated in the southeast part of the country and more than 20,000 tonnes of vegetables are exported annually. The dominant export is yam grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
LAMU will be built slowly - first it will do transshipment. Don't be like a Nigeria. Dreaming big without planning.
Abohboy:

For the largest airport in Africa with 32 berths, building a four lane road is just stupid, if it as big as you are bragging about then you will need a 8-12 lane road, along with four lanes of railway to keep operations smooth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

i wan him to feel the way i do when he tries comparing Ghana with Kenya... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ15cXDStW4
Your Messiah Displore thinks otherwise
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Yes wqe need Ethi an Sudan...bythe way when magu is gone, Tz will turn around...it can happen grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
20,000 tonnes of yam; very impressive. I bet it's meant for Ghanians abroad. I have bought African foods from West African shops abroad. I saw their flower industry - they plant flower in forests and pick them.
mtisTheQubit:

Ghana vegetables for export are cultivated in the southeast part of the country and more than 20,000 tonnes of vegetables are exported annually. The dominant export is yam grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:

grin grin grin

In as much as you guy pride yourself over Ghana with decent cities that doesn't mean it is also useless in other sector.

Just a stone throw away from my house is a fruit processing company that has been exporting his produce to Europe infact a look at the plastic packs it is been package with doesn't give any Ghana feel except UK.

Will snap when I get home .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
20,000 tonnes of yam; very impressive. I bet it's meant for Ghanians abroad. I have bought African foods from West African shops abroad. I saw their flower industry - they plant flower in forests and pick them.

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
vankelvin:

it's true, Kenya is underdeveloped.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
I doubt they can meet the health standards.
popizaino:

grin grin grin

In as much as you guy pride yourself over Ghana with decent cities that doesn't mean it is also useless in other sector.

Just a stone throw away from my house is a fruit processing company that has been exporting his produce to Europe infact a look at the plastic packs it is been package with doesn't give any Ghana feel except UK.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:

Everything will fall in place in due time. We just need a more focused leader come 2022. That 8 year period before 2030 is very crucial.

We just can't afford messing up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
You people are arguing too much. I'm fade up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

actually they are not all that primitive... grin they are doing ok on health sector...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ghana fruits,Nuts and vegetable exports alone was 2.5 billion dollars in 2017

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Ghana-s-non-traditional-exports-records-2-557-billion-in-2017-693575

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
You people are arguing too much. I'm fade up.
ok msee we stop now...give us beautiful africa now...not the one we see in cnn.....am also tired grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Nice talk but your have closed your borders with your neighborhoods.

They’re reopening Niger, Benin, Chad and cameroon have all agreed to the parameters put in place for importation and smuggling. Only specific produce is allowed to go across Nigeria’s borders, we have proper border checks now. By the end of covid our borders will reopen.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just30:
Ghana fruits,Nuts and vegetable exports alone was 2.5 billion dollars in 2017

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Ghana-s-non-traditional-exports-records-2-557-billion-in-2017-693575
Ths include cocoa beans dude..ya main cash cow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Yes wqe need Ethi an Sudan...bythe way when magu is gone, Tz will turn around...it can happen grin

I don't see that mofo going anywhere anytime soon. As long as he convinces his bongolala citizens that they are catching up to Kenya be sure that they'll vote him in. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

ok msee we stop now...give us beautiful africa now...not the one we see in cnn.....am also tired grin
unajua hatuwezi fight countries zote joh.
Hata kama tuna uwezo.
Mi sijui mbona wasee wanasumbuana na Ghana.
Ghana ni country inafaa wakue wanajiongelesha, haifai hata tuwataje. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I don't see that mofo going anywhere anytime soon. As long as he convinces his bongolala citizens that they are catching up to Kenya be sure that they'll vote him in. grin
same stuff is happening in Somali..just blame the Kenyans an the seat is yours...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abohboy:

Go and research more Lappset is gonna extend up to Cameroon.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/business/shot-in-the-arm-as-lapsset-becomes-au-project-243182%3Fview%3Dhtmlamp&ved=2ahUKEwiAqICoge7qAhWSzIUKHdP7D_sQFjADegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2xET7ETlxzxafuIV94rm3w&ampcf=1

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
I doubt they can meet the health standards.

Serious no joke.

They meet every requirement that's why their products despite been processed here can't be found here and the company keeps expanding with increasing capacity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
unajua hatuwezi fight countries zote joh.
Hata kama tuna uwezo.
Mi sijui mbona wasee wanasumbuana na Ghana.
Ghana ni country inafaa wakue wanajiongelesha, haifai hata tuwataje. grin
huyu msee just-something nisubua sana .. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
vankelvin:

this is all about HDI.
Wonder why nigeria is nowhere in top 20.
And nairobi pics have been used to showcase Angola city. That's how Nairobi city is demanding.
The rest are small countries with small population.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8400) (8401) (8402) (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.