Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,364 members, 7,920,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6419673 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8401) (8402) (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) (8407) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
370,000 hactares of Banana Plantation

3.7 million metric tones of Banana production

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

huyu msee just-something nisubua sana .. grin grin
alikua amestop.
But mkitaja Ghana atarudi na mambo zake grin
That guy huniudthi niaje grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Those guys are richer than most Nigerians you ever know. You know in Ruaka - an acre of land is more than 1M dollars. So basically those folks sell
one point of an acre (50 by 100 feet plot) - each for 30m - and they use it to build an apartment - and keep their cows and their land for future even crazier appreciation.

Check land prices here

One acre of that rural land - boss - is 1.2m dollars. Those people have maybe 2-3 acres. Each kiambu resident is a millionaire if they want...and so are others in Nairobi metro.

https://hassconsult.co.ke/real-estate/hass-index/13-the-hass-land-index?typ=2&layout=2

Look pricy plot of land is no a thing to be proud of ...$1m should give you about 420m naira..now a single plot of land in ikoyi is about 400-450m...
Those living in the pricy areas of kiambiu are like 0.5% of kiambiu's population which is 90% expats like Nigetians and British..the rest 99.5% lives in their poverty village huts with thatched roofs and muddy walls... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
@shma..positive vibes..

where is suffer an smile grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sorry it does not

Cocoa beans alone is 3.2 billion dollars.

What you see there is cocoa product which is 800 million
mtisTheQubit:

Ths include cocoa beans dude..ya main cash cow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
alikua amestop.
But mkitaja Ghana atarudi na mambo zake grin
That guy huniudthi niaje grin grin
msee na uongo naye... grin grin anyway nitapost postive vibes za hio country nimchoche grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

For Kenya we've done quite good for ourselves. Are we not the Sixth biggest economy in Africa.

Have we not done far much better than many mineral driven economies.

You get it do you...y'all keep saying Nigeria is like the Saudi Arabia of Africa oil s d SA is like Saudi Arabia in term of gold mining...
Now here is my point ..Kenya is like the Japan and Singapore of Africa's resourcesless...so if you think Kenya is doing well for herself them we mineral couniare doing well as well..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abohboy:

For the largest airport in Africa with 32 berths, building a four lane road is just stupid, if it as big as you are bragging about then you will need a 8-12 lane road, along with four lanes of railway to keep operations smooth

They need like 12 lane superhighway..that's what ibom and bakkasi seaport is doing......2 lane road is a sick baby step joke....
They will also need to connect it to a rail .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

msee na uongo naye... grin grin anyway nitapost postive vibes za hio country nimchoche grin
kabisaa bro grin..
Ata heri umchoche kenya ni underdeveloped I think hio itafanya a feel poa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Go and research more Lappset is gonna extend up to Cameroon.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/business/shot-in-the-arm-as-lapsset-becomes-au-project-243182%3Fview%3Dhtmlamp&ved=2ahUKEwiAqICoge7qAhWSzIUKHdP7D_sQFjADegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2xET7ETlxzxafuIV94rm3w&ampcf=1

Up to cameroon, interesting but Nigeria is already connected to cameroon, and soon it will be connected by railway are you sure it’s not not going to be the other way round. That lappset is an opportunity for Nigerian exporters to get into the East African cement, mining and agriculture business, and get a more direct route to countries like India, China, Japan, South Korea etc. as far as I’m concerned it is a project that helps the whole of Africa so I’m in support of it.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Go and research more Lappset is gonna extend up to Cameroon.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/business/shot-in-the-arm-as-lapsset-becomes-au-project-243182%3Fview%3Dhtmlamp&ved=2ahUKEwiAqICoge7qAhWSzIUKHdP7D_sQFjADegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2xET7ETlxzxafuIV94rm3w&ampcf=1

Good luck with that 2100 dream..by then Africa would be in our palm..so will your lappset dreams
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ruaka and Kiambu metro are cheaper than Nairobi. Westland, upperhill, name them - an acre will set you for 4-5M dollars. That is like 1.5B Naira. Nairobi is not for poor people like you.

When you see people build skyscrappers - it cost land is damn expensive - you can only have ROI by building vertically

samorobo:

Look pricy plot of land is no a thing to be proud of ...$1m should give you about 420m naira..now a single plot of land in ikoyi is about 400-450m...
Those living in the pricy areas of kiambiu are like 0.5% of kiambiu's population which is 90% expats like Nigetians and British..the rest 99.5% lives in their poverty village huts with thatched roofs and muddy walls... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abohboy:

Up to cameroon, interesting but Nigeria is already connected to cameroon, and soon it will be connected by railway are you sure it’s not not going to be the other way round. That lappset is an opportunity for Nigerian exporters to get into the East African cement, mining and agriculture business, and get a more direct route to countries like India, China, Japan, South Korea etc. as far as I’m concerned it is a project that helps the whole of Africa so I’m in support of it.

the truth ..i might be wrong..you will not be exporting anythng to India, Japan or South Korea ..ths is silk road for chinese...to fck up africa minerals..yes I said it...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
kabisaa bro grin..
Ata heri umchoche kenya ni underdeveloped I think hio itafanya a feel poa grin
kweli...so nipost kibra or what grin grin
cheki hii...

The Royal Senchi Resort Hotel

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

They need like 12 lane superhighway..that's what ibom and bakkasi seaport is doing......2 lane road is a sick baby step joke....
They will also need to connect it to a rail .

Exactly what I think, but I think bakassi seaport will fail, because it is going through cross river national park the highway, and the environment minister is against it and is trying to stop him from doing it, but I don’t know how it will turn out. All I know is ibom seaport will start next year so will Warri seaport, and by 2022 Bonny seaport will start along with Bonny-maiduguri rail line, opening up the island for more investments. So far the road from Bonny island-maiduguri is under construction and the same goes for the akwa ibom super highway.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Impressive. I think Kenya does around 1-1.5m
Just30:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

Good luck with that 2100 dream..by then Africa would be in our palm..so will your lappset dreams

No it is a very good project and it is under way but he doesn’t understand that Nigerians will take control of the operations and use it to expand their businesses, Nigeria will be like China in Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

the truth ..i might be wrong..you will not be exporting anythng to India, Japan or South Korea ..ths is silk road for chinese...to fck up africa minerals..yes I said it...

That’s true, but Nigeria has banned all chinese miners. And any Chinese person that has come into the airport for some reason, they now send someone to follow them around if they are going into rural areas, because they understand China and it’s ploys. But Nigeria can seize the advantage and start exporting things to Asian and middle eastern countries, Nigeria has started exporting yams to the foreign markets they were just approved now they are trying to export, banana, pineapple, mango and coconut because we are one of the worlds largest producers in these fields.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

cheki hii...

eeeeh.
Nani hajui kibra grin...
But usidoo hivo bro. grin but akizidi mbambe nayo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zhike: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abohboy:

No it is a very good project and it is under way but he doesn’t understand that Nigerians will take control of the operations and use it to expand their businesses, Nigeria will be like China in Africa.

Nigeria will be like China in Africa!, therefore where will be South Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

cheki hii...

this is Ghana right? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
eeeeh.
Nani hajui kibra grin...
But usidoo hivo bro. grin but akizidi mbambe nayo.
hio hote nimepost niyakwao grin grin
Shma:
this is Ghana right? grin
yap..beautiful cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
samorobo:

You get it do you...y'all keep saying Nigeria is like the Saudi Arabia of Africa oil s d SA is like Saudi Arabia in term of gold mining...
Now here is my point ..Kenya is like the Japan and Singapore of Africa's resourcesless...so if you think Kenya is doing well for herself them we mineral couniare doing well as well..

You know you guys have the upperhand right. You had enough mineral and natural resources to develop yourselves.

Kenya on the other hand had very little mineral and natural resource. We had a lot of issues to take care of post independence but we lacked the resources to do so.

Right now are we not the biggest non mineral driven economy in Africa. We've set the pace for other non mineral economies. We may not be on Singapore level but for an African nation we've done well for ourselves.

Compared to your fellow mineral driven economies Ghana and Naija seem like a joke. Why aren't you leading the pack of mineral driven economies.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yap..beautiful cheesy
so beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
rvp20182:
Ruaka and Kiambu metro are cheaper than Nairobi. Westland, upperhill, name them - an acre will set you for 4-5M dollars. That is like 1.5B Naira. Nairobi is not for poor people like you.

When you see people build skyscrappers - it cost land is damn expensive - you can only have ROI by building vertically

Learn boy, learn...once again expensive land propyis nothing to be proud of..the fact that 91% of Kenyans are home renters should tell you how stupid your overly priced land has made the lives of ordinary kenyans miserable..no wonder it is a political tool for Kenyan politicians jostling and hoarding lands to themselves for their own enrichment....does Kenyatta,sinking and other drug crew ring a bell....those that lives in pricy nairobi are expats not middle class Kenyans and they make up about 2%..the rest enjoy either their slum or their cow muddy-hut villages...
Lands in Kenya are probably the most expensive on planet earth yet the can't compete with Neighbourhoods around Africa leave alone outside the continent....one would think with all that pricy land y'all will develop heaven on earth yet you are still a shiithole boasting of pricy lands.. mediocre! Mediocre!! Mediocre!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Here’s the evidence for pineapples and mangoes, we are the largest producers in Africa, for bananas it was disputed we are in the top 5 in terms of production though either on top of Ghana or below ghana by one place depending on where you look.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
zhike:

Nigeria will be like China in Africa!, therefore where will be South Africa?

They will be the Japan of Africa. They are more developed, the people have a higher standard of living, but Nigeria will produce more, have more businesses worldwide, will be more industrialized but it’s people will be poorer.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abohboy:

That’s true, but Nigeria has banned all chinese miners. And any Chinese person that has come into the airport for some reason, they now send someone to follow them around if they are going into rural areas, because they understand China and it’s ploys. But Nigeria can seize the advantage and start exporting things to Asian and middle eastern countries, Nigeria has started exporting yams to the foreign markets they were just approved now they are trying to export, banana, pineapple, mango and coconut because we are one of the worlds largest producers in these fields.
i will tell you something..the levelof corruption of common man cant be compared with one happening in higher places..you might ban the chinese miners but chinese will get the minerals one way or another...i wll tell you ths whats killing africa is corruption..from Kenya to angola..Nigeria to south africa...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You know you guys have the upperhand right. You had enough mineral and natural resources to develop yourselves.

Kenya on the other hand had very little mineral and natural resource. We had a lot of issues to take care of post independence but we lacked the resources to do so.

Right now are we not the biggest non mineral driven economy in Africa. We've set the pace for other non mineral economies. We may not be on Singapore level but for an African nation we've done well for ourselves.

Compared to your fellow mineral driven economies Ghana and Naija seem like a joke. Why aren't you leading the pack of mineral driven economies.

For 33 years since 1982 corruption was damaging Nigeria, but 2015 things have changed a bit financial audits, corruption charges, recollection of stolen moneys, transparency etc, has been shown all around Nigeria ever since 2015 although there are still some states struggling like benue, Taraba and Abia, other than those the states and Nigeria as a whole is moving forward generally but we are still suffering the consequences of corruption for all those years. But from 2023 till 2031, I will tell you nigeria will turn a new page trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just30:

Gyae saa Kenyafo) wei mo akye di,
Nia wommo nim ara ne Nairobi ne skyscrapers,
3k)m aa 3di w)n no de3 wommo ngweni ho,

Wom ay3 wonho nfianfia s3 pray3.

M3nsei woaho)den wai,

Akyenyide tentene wei de3, mabr3 mpo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shma:
so beautiful grin
positive vibes..Some where in Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8401) (8402) (8403) (8404) (8405) (8406) (8407) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.