Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,665 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6345103 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8406) (8407) (8408) (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

Name one Tanzania company in Kenya I will name 10 in Tanzania. You can start.... wink
Post a picture of starving Tanzanian,I will post the starving Kenyan.Let the game begin!

I wanna start Turkana show part 2

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Im not angry im just suprised by yall attitude, coming with incorrect claims

Facts are presented with evidence and reliasources

I can tell you for a fact, the Nigeria Benin border is closed. You should just google the information instead of crying over spilled milk!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

Your comrade said that milk is exchanged within villages with zero safety standards. It's very unhealthy. No wonder you die many years before Kenyans.
aid milk is being sold within neighborhood, but you quickly said its unpasteurized!
In your little brain,you think pasteurization can only occur in a factory! That's why I told u,do u know what is pasteurization?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

I can tell you for a fact, the Nigeria Benin border is closed. You should just google the information instead of crying over spilled milk!

Nope that's fir you to google not me,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Post a picture of starving Tanzanian,I will post the starving Kenyan.Let the game begin!

I wanna start Turkana show part 2

Lol

What happened to the companies? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Nope that's fir you to google not me,

Google says the border is closed. Any more whining?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho Hohohoho Hohohoho

Chang'aa Chang'aa Chang'aa
You waked up this morning with a glass of Chang'aa?
How can u dream the impossible?
cheesy Hohohoho cheesy

mr ho ho ho
do you know why no one believes the fairy tales about your country?
in kenya the media and citizens are allowed criticize and expose any issue in the country
nothing is swept under the carpet

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Tanzania tztztz
Ordinary folks,ordinary living in Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
aid milk is being sold within neighborhood, but you quickly said its unpasteurized!
In your little brain,you think pasteurization can only occur in a factory! That's why I told u,do u know what is pasteurization?

How do you pasteurize milk in Tanzanian villages? Enlighten us Mr. engineer.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

Google says the border is closed. Any more whining?

You should learn to analyse given info

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2020
vaxx:
The Ghana Trade Fair Center redevelopment, a $2 billion project, has began. The project will turn the Centre into a modern trade exhibition site, including the development of a 12,000-seater trade convention centre, modern hotels, retail shops, among others.

You like ""Ghana the Black Star of Africa" page papa grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

You should learn to analyse given info

I am going to ask you for the last time. Which part of the border is closed dont you understand?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2020
jln115:
there are nearly as many black millionaires as white millionaires in SA and there are more black middle class than white in SA.... cool

What about the upperclass

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

How do you pasteurize milk in Tanzanian villages? Tell us engineer.

Normally they filter and heated

Thats info a primary kid knows im suprised you even asking some one with over r 25m cows a country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

there are black upper-class as well bro.... Inequality isnt black or white.... Its rich vs poor.... And there are plenty of rich Black people in SA

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Ghana is littered with incomplete projects that get abandoned by IMF - I doubt you can build all that in two months.

Namely?

You don't even know those projects that were aboundened yet you are here mentioning "IMF"?so weird.

It was out of cheap politics that those projects were aboundened but not because of financial constraints.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

How do you pasteurize milk in Tanzanian villages? Enlighten us Mr. engineer.
Pasteurization is simply boiling milk in high temperature and cool it quick.In factories is called UHT process (don't confuse with homogenization),but at home( or a village as u said), you just boil milk using your ordinary pot at a temperature above 84 degrees celcius and cool it before consumption.
In other words,pasteurization is all about killing bad bacteria in milk.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

The wealthiest people of thethe society is what we call upperclass

I believe he's been posting about it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Normally they filter and heated

Thats info a primary kid knows im suprised you even asking some one with over r 25m cows a country

Explain to us also how they managed to cure Covid since you want to be Magufuli's spokesman.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania tztztz
Ordinary folks,ordinary living in Dar es salaam

Ordinary Tanzanians wanakuwanga washamba sana. Hawa lazima in upper middle class. Any ordinary Tanzanian mwenye hana ushamba lazima alipitia Kenya akakuwa exposed. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Pasteurization is simply boiling milk in high temperature and cool it quick.In factories is called UHT process (don't confuse with homogenization),but at home( or a village as u said), you just boil milk using your ordinary pot at a temperature above 84 degrees celcius and cool it before consumption.
In other words,pasteurization is all about killing bad bacteria in milk.

Lol help the poor soul, he thinks pasteurization is quantum physics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2020
jln115:
there are black upper-class as well bro.... Inequality isnt black or white.... Its rich vs poor.... And there are plenty of rich Black people in SA

Please tell em

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

The wealthiest people of thethe society is what we call upperclass

I believe he's been posting about it

Are there more wealthy black people than white people? No!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2020
jln115:

OK and how does the inequality pyramid look like? Who's at the bottom?

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

I think he read those milk packs written "pasteurized milk" and he thought that might be a very complex engineering grin grin

Don't talk again about quantum theory,a guy will think you talk about Toyota quantam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Are there more wealthy black people than white people? No!

Wealth is assets not skin color

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol

This guy is the biggest bitch in here. Are you on your period or something? What's the problem homie?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
I think he read those milk packs written "pasteurized milk" and he thought that might be a very complex engineering grin grin

Don't talk again about quantum theory,a guy will think you talk about Toyota quantam

Do they have them in kenya?

They have those hideus looking and noisy buses
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Your limited vocabulary of insults and English is more annoying than the cheap insult. Man, you need to go back to school.

Anyway, it's takes about 1 month for concrete to heal/form...and I don't think Ghana has Chinese tech to build such in two months. Not even in one year.

Maybe you mean converting the hospital to "Infectious disease" unit.

Just the building with the white roof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4lFdX6m6DU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIk4ifXpnww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdcKbYoLOAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTaHJikbYf8

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Do they have them in kenya?

They have those hideus looking and noisy buses

Your problem is a closed border and free trade. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Kazikazi:

Since you are on teaching mode Engineer, why dont you enlighten us further on cow wealth; bovine banking!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2020
vankelvin:

You like ""Ghana the Black Star of Africa" page papa grin
A full member

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8406) (8407) (8408) (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.