Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6344939 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Steve Jobs a college dropout
Bill gates college dropout
Etc

You should learn more criticise less, bashing nigeria won't make Kenya more beautiful

Bashing Ghana Wont make poverty in kenya better

Bashing Tanzania wont make kenya richer

Bashing Uganda wont change the reality of kenya

Bashing SA wont make kenya problems better

You seem to an angry soul, go drink more water, stop being naive, stop being ignorant, study more analyze stats and information.

Ignorancy, jelousy wont get you anywhere

A thousand like won't be enough for this post...

He bashes other countries and painted Kenya rosy...that's why I take my time to bust their bubble one by one..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Without lies and empty bragging a lot can be learned in this thread

Some be saying im west african lol

Some people areare enemies of the truth
you always contradict yourself. there is nothing like truth.
Your truth and lies are all baseless.
The truth is that you don't want to see development from black or rather you don't believe a black nation can be developed. To you, only whity nations/Arabs are developed no black can brag of development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Muthaiga is definitely the most expensive residential estate in Nairobi. This 2 acres of land will cost you 2.5M dollars. Yes upper hill, westland and kilimani will go as high as 5m dollars per acre but that is because you're allowed to build highrises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbmr9umSPs8
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Just shows us anything close to that. It's great that Africa Travellers now has a drone because he will make our point that Kenya is very very developed. North compared to West Africa backwaters.

Kenya is not nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

When i came here Nigerians were most ignorant,

But now kenyans have turned to be worse, ignorant, naive, combined with stupidity

You can be naive at times but theythey took it to another level

True...

Preach boy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Kenya Pipelines - only 2nd to South Africa in SSA in refined product pipeline - Kisumu jetty at Lake Victoria. Once Lake Victoria get real oil tankers - Kenya will be able to export refined fuel to great lakes region easily.

Kisumu oil jetty.

Nigeria and Ghana despite all the petrol dollars cannot even hack a refined oil pipeline - and dangerous tankers sneak through Lagos traffic bursting into flames once in a while
I know you like to post things to do a little ego boasting for you guys because there is nothing going on in your country but seriously, do you want to compare your unproductive country to Ghana and Nigeria in pipelines for product transfer.

When Ghana and Nigeria started building pipelines for oil, your country was still too poor to build anything for itself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
You've come along way to acknowledging Nairobi is good smiley.

Mombasa is very developed. So is Nakuru, Kisumu and Eldoret. Obviously nothing compared to South Africa...but definitely better than nearly the rest of Sub Sahara Africa.
Austine1213:

Kenya is not nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by misky2000(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

This place looks stunning...it's looks like something I have never seen in africa...
I think Azuri towers has the best design in Eko Atlantic City for now. It almost complete from the picture.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Muthaiga is definitely the most expensive residential estate in Nairobi. This 2 acres of land will cost you 2.5M dollars. Yes upper hill, westland and kilimani will go as high as 5m dollars per acre but that is because you're allowed to build highrises.

It's cos of how expensive land properties are that you have ugly highrise spring all over the place...take Eastleigh for an example...

It's only logical to build vertically after paying alot for an overpriced resourcesless land driven by corrupt governmental practices....

Having pricy land is nothing to be proud of..it has made the lives of 91% nairobian miserable...living in deplorable vertical slums all in the name of highrise cos they can't afford to get a decent land and build a decent home for better living...

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Show me a refined product pipeline in Ghana. I am not talking about crude oil pipeline. Also don't show me N-GAS.
Just30:
I know you like to post things to do a little ego boasting for you guys because there is nothing going on in your country but seriously, do you want to compare your unproductive country to Ghana and Nigeria in pipelines for product transfer.

When Ghana and Nigeria started building pipelines for oil, your country was still too poor to build anything for itself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

A thousand like won't be enough for this post...

He bashes other countries and painted Kenya rosy...that's why I take my time to bust their bubble one by one..
As long as you and justo30 are here. I don't think rvp will stop disparaging your country.
I don't see why a sane mind should just start demeaning a country for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:

These are the reason why you guys cant afford to own homes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
misky2000:

I think Azuri towers has the best design in Eko Atlantic City for now. It almost complete from the picture.

Says who...

It's seems you are still quite new to EAC..you need to calm down and study it well through video,articles, publications and the rest...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shma:
you always contradict yourself. there is nothing like truth.
Your truth and lies are all baseless.
The truth is that you don't want to see development from black or rather you don't believe a black nation can be developed. To you, only whity nations/Arabs are developed no black can brag of development.

Maputo have you seen it? Windhoek?

Reality is lagos and dar es salaam are good even though parts of city is old but it is developed

Lusaka no skyscrapers but developed some cities in west africa are good

Development knows no skin color

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Kenya is not nairobi
expound please. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
There is huge land in Nairobi Metro. That is where most of lower and middle class Nairobi builts. Nairobi got filled up long time ago - and is indeed very expensive.
But from 30kms from Nairobi center - you will find expansive ranches - that are cheap - starting from even 2,000 usd per plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYGjV5un2Lc&t=747s

samorobo:

It's cos of how expensive land properties are that you have ugly highrise spring all over the place...take Eastleigh for an example...

It's only logical to build vertically after paying alot for an overpriced resourcesless land driven by corrupt governmental practices....

Having pricy land is nothing to be proud of..it has made the lives of 91% nairobian miserable...living in deplorable vertical slums all in the name of highrise cos they can't afford to get a decent land and build a decent home for better living...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

You have come to this conclusion because of the pasteurization or closed border debate? Be clear so that we can deal with your saltiness.

Is it bad to tell you that Kenya is a zoo...

Do the gift it, just accept it..you know acceptance is the first step to solution..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

ugly roads , with no drainage

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Show me a refined product pipeline in Ghana. I am not talking about crude oil pipeline. Also don't show me N-GAS.
I guess you dont know that we have pipelines running our entire coastline Sending Gas from Gas processing facilities in western Ghana to Eastern Ghana in Tema
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

True

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Let me be clear, no SSA country outside Kenya and South Africa have REFINED PETROLEIUM PRODUCT pipeline. I am talking a line that takes petrol, diesel, kerosene, and Jet fuel. And maybe LPG.
Just30:
I guess you dont know that we have pipelines running our entire coastline Sending Gas from Gas processing facilities in western Ghana to Eastern Ghana in Tema

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Resumption of the Abuja-Kaduna train service

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is entirely new road in upperhill.
68816419:

ugly roads , with no drainage

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Maputo have you seen it? Windhoek?

Reality is lagos and dar es salaam are good even though parts of city is old but it is developed

Lusaka no skyscrapers but developed some cities in west africa are good

Development knows no skin color
Dar salaam and Lagos are good.
Who disputed that?
Debating is not hate, you're always perturbed when Kenya demeans other cities but when the vise verser happens, you're always okay.
I can attest that Lagos has many projects than kenya, Lagos has more smart Buldings, Lagos has complex staffs, but planning is a big problem.
For Tanzania, we know that city well, it's nice but not compared to Nairobi.
If you have personal issues with kenya then you have to swallow some more chill pill, there are more success story coming, stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
There are properties in Nairobi metro for those who can't afford Nairobi to go and buy. For example these apartments cash is 30k usd. But if you think you can afford Westland, Upperhill, and heck nearly anywhere in Nairobi - land will cost you more than 1M dollars an acre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8uMcIbFQI
Just30:
These are the reason why you guys cant afford to own homes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Precisely. She always has mega issues with Kenya. It's either she is a Nigeria or she knows we are coming for them soon smiley. She cannot stand to see the progress that non-mineral progressive country like kenya is making.
Shma:

Who disputed that?
Debating is not hate, you're always perturbed when Kenya demeans other cities but when the vise verser happens, you're always okay.
I can attest that Lagos has many projects than kenya, Lagos has more smart Buldings, Lagos has complex staffs, but planning is a big problem.
If you have personal issues with kenya then you have to swallow some more chill pill, there are more success story coming, stay tuned.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Let me be clear, no SSA country outside Kenya and South Africa have REFINED PETROLEIUM PRODUCT pipeline. I am talking a line that takes petrol, diesel, kerosene, and Jet fuel. And maybe LPG.
Outside north Africa and West Africa, No country have gas pipelines running to feed industry.
We have another gas pipeline running from the western region of Ghana to almost Kumasi.

It is far cheaper to transfer petroleum using other means than a pipeline.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Just shows us anything close to that. It's great that Africa Travellers now has a drone because he will make our point that Kenya is very very developed. North compared to West Africa backwaters.

Enough of the noise.. tell me that special thing Afrikaan traveller drone captured...I am not a fan of noise so tune that market woman behaviour of heckling down....

I await a simple answer to justify that cow village...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Precisely. She always has mega issues with Kenya. It's either she is a Nigeria or she knows we are coming for them soon smiley. She cannot stand to see the progress that non-mineral progressive country like kenya is making.

Delusion, delusion, delusion..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
That is just stupid even for you JustStupidtimes30.
Just30:

It is far cheaper to transfer petroleum using other means than a pipeline.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shma:

Who disputed that?

Why would i have a problem with a city? That's stupid

I will call you out when you post lies, bashing other places, stop being negative,

Even that Ghanian wodeaya knows, he undermined SA and he was put in his place

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Made in Nigeria chocolate, soon to be sold in shops all other Nigeria, then west Africa, then the whole of Africa. It was only founded two years ago, and already they are one of the leading chocolate brands in Nigeria. It is 100% Nigerian, all the milk, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, preservatives everything is made in Nigeria it’s only the machines but that doesn’t really matter does it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8409) (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.