Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6345741 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) (8416) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abohboy:
Made in Nigeria chocolate, soon to be sold in shops all other Nigeria, then west Africa, then the whole of Africa. It was only founded two years ago, and already they are one of the leading chocolate brands in Nigeria. It is 100% Nigerian, all the milk, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, preservatives everything is made in Nigeria it’s only the machines but that doesn’t really matter does it.
It’s not my picture by the way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
There are properties in Nairobi metro for those who can't afford Nairobi to go and buy. For example these apartments cash is 30k usd. But if you think you can afford Westland, Upperhill, and heck nearly anywhere in Nairobi - land will cost you more than 1M dollars an acre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8uMcIbFQI
and yet empty because Kenyans cant afford it.

hence why most people live in deplorable like pipeline and the rest of your concrete jungles and cant afford to own a home.

A kenyan will never afford to own a home in his lifeime

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
That is just stupid even for you JustStupidtimes30.
i know facts come strange to you

Those are just the realities of the industry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Precisely. She always has mega issues with Kenya. It's either she is a Nigeria or she knows we are coming for them soon smiley. She cannot stand to see the progress that non-mineral progressive country like kenya is making.
it baffles me alot when the guy is always disturbed when we mension nigeria or Ghana, I wonder how many times he has stopped justo30 for spewing lies and demeaning kenya at the same time, it's easier for him to do it for Kenyans.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
Already being sold in shoprite nationwide for 1.50 dollars for standard milk and white chocolate to 4.50 for the premium dark chocolate brand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just30:
I know you like to post things to do a little ego boasting for you guys because there is nothing going on in your country but seriously, do you want to compare your unproductive country to Ghana and Nigeria in pipelines for product transfer.

When Ghana and Nigeria started building pipelines for oil, your country was still too poor to build anything for itself.

Nobody has mentioned Ghana when we posted pipelines. Stop looking gor relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
If we lowered our standards like Ghana - and built shanty slumpolis - surely everyone will afford it. We are working on affordable housing scheme - 26B dollars committment to deliver 500,000 houses to be sold at 10-20k.

But we cannot lower our standards and allow everyone to build themselves a slum so we can improve ownership.

99% kenyans living in urban areas have rural homes. It's no biggie. It not like we have truly homeless people like most of west africans living for 5th generation in urban slums. Most kenyans are 1st or 2nd generation in urban areas.

Just30:
and yet empty because Kenyans cant afford it.

hence why most people live in deplorable like pipeline and the rest of your concrete jungles and cant afford to own a home.

A kenyan will never be able to afford to own a home.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
That is just stupid even for you JustStupidtimes30.

i logged in to get explanation on ths grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

Lol.and what have you done or posted so far
.remind me again mediocre boy .

Keep crying Sammy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
KADUNA STATE- this state is currently undergoing massive infrastructures development, Dualization of 34 roads, constructions of 7 new bridges and under passes, re developments of 28 markets of the state into mega markets, 6 new Mega malls of average size of 15000m2, construction of BRT and Inner city rail and many more
1- Update from Kaduna State Urban Renewal Project. (Road Component). Yakubu Gowon way.

2- Update from the re-construction of Kawo bridge.

3- Fixing of Road Component at Camp Road by “ Al-Manar Mosque “ U/Rimi G. R.A Road.

4 - New look of the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are you blind

go pee somewhere else and stop comparing yourselves to us, you are not there yet.

gallivant:

Nobody has mentioned Ghana when we posted pipelines. Stop looking gor relevance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shma:
it baffles me alot when the guy is always disturbed when we mension nigeria or Ghana, I wonder how many times he has stopped justo30 for spewing lies and demeaning kenya at the same time, it's easier for him to do it for Kenyans.
Guy na West African.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

Delusion, delusion, delusion..

Deluded he is, he hates the truth

My identity is not secret that'sthat's y put my own pic on my profile i don't hide behind the keyboard.

There's no way we gonna let it slide, when you post nairobi and say kenya is developed while calling others shithole.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

Maybe you can help rvp out...what exactly is so special in that place that cannot be seen in west Africa or TZ..tell me I was thinking to I know..

Show us something like that and svoid whining all the time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
If we lowered our standards like Ghana - and built shanty slumpolis - surely everyone will afford it. We are working on affordable housing scheme - 26B dollars committment to deliver 500,000 houses to be sold at 10-20k.

But we cannot lower our standards and allow everyone to build themselves a slum so we can improve ownership.

99% kenyans living in urban areas have rural homes. It's no biggie. It not like we have truly homeless people like most of west africans living for 5th generation in urban slums. Most kenyans are 1st or 2nd generation in urban areas.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Without lies and empty bragging a lot can be learned in this thread

Some be saying im west african lol

Some people areare enemies of the truth

They say that when what you say doesn't resonate with them...they are paranoid and insecure with truth....
Do the opposite and you will be their favourite mzansi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
Show me a refined product pipeline in Ghana. I am not talking about crude oil pipeline. Also don't show me N-GAS.

Lol

Goodluck.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
You'd think South Africa is mentioned every time Nigeria or Ghana is put down. She is Nigerian I bet. Otherwise every Kenya knows South Africa is up there - and Kenya wont get there for at least 15yrs in my view.
Shma:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just30:
These are the reason why you guys cant afford to own homes

Atleast we have laws here, nobody will ask you for a years rent. Demand and supply must be really skewed in hobbitland.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
68816419:
KADUNA STATE- this state is currently undergoing massive infrastructures development, Dualization of 34 roads, constructions of 7 new bridges and under passes, re developments of 28 markets of the state into mega markets, 6 new Mega malls of average size of 18000m2, construction of BRT and Inner city rail and many more
1- Update from Kaduna State Urban Renewal Project. (Road Component). Yakubu Gowon way.

2- Update from the re-construction of Kawo bridge.

3- Fixing of Road Component at Camp Road by “ Al-Manar Mosque “ U/Rimi G. R.A Road.

4 - New look of the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna

They re also building an additional 1000 hospital beds, currently there is a 300 and 200 bed under construction in kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
gallivant:

Show us something like that and svoid whining all the time.

What exatly is in that video that you want me to share with you..just answer in succinct terms with a single noise or heckling..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
68816419:

ugly roads , with no drainage

Keep crying. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Unfortunately, you cant upgrade yourself to Ghana's level where everyone can afford to own a home so kenyans will continue to live in deplorable shanties like pipeline, kiberia and the other shanties and shacks.

A country where citizens prosper will have more than 4% of it population owning homes.

That is why the whole world come to understudy your slums so they dont repeat your mistakes.

putting up some shack in rural kenya, is that what you want to call a home?
Even that, only 4% of your population do grin grin grin

desperate human
rvp2018:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

Is it bad to tell you that Kenya is a zoo...

Do the gift it, just accept it..you know acceptance is the first step to solution..

Be coherent doofus.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
You'd think South Africa is mentioned every time Nigeria or Ghana is put down. She is Nigerian I bet. Otherwise every Kenya knows South Africa is up there - and Kenya wont get there for at least 15yrs in my view.
I keep on tellingyou guys that...that dude is either half west african or kenya developement is paining him...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just30:
I guess you dont know that we have pipelines running our entire coastline Sending Gas from Gas processing facilities in western Ghana to Eastern Ghana in Tema

You were asked yo provide pictures hobbit, not tantrums. Goodluck. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
rvp2018:
How about the Tomatos that Benin were producing?

Nigeria is led by primary school dropout (his certificate apparently was eaten by a dog smiley) and that is the level of his thinking. We cannot berate Buhari - maybe we can blame his parents. Now for someone like you, who apparently went to university, your thinking capacity is worse than Buhari. Your parents did well, but you turned out a fool worse than Buhari.

Nigeria should engage real economist to find out why smuggling is happening in the first place. Why would someone risk all that to import RICE of all things through criminal networks. The solution is not to block the borders...but to find out why Nigerians are not eating Nigerian rice! Maybe they are too damn expensive or of such low quality.

Otherwise as soon as the border is re-opened the illegal trade will resume.

As of now - now trade is happening in West Africa - because of Nigeria.

Benin is not even in the top 10 producers of tomatoes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

you will be even better when no one ask you for a rent at all.

zombieland is fuvked up

Only poverty will create such a situation where only 4% of people in kenya own homes
gallivant:

Atleast we have laws here, nobody will ask you for a years rent. Demand and supply must be really skewed in hobbitland.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
samorobo:

They say that when what you say doesn't resonate with them...they are paranoid and insecure with truth....
Do the opposite and you will be their favourite mzansi.

The only thing i let slide is between you and j11a, cant mess with the bromance

Yall might end up attacking me lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Austine1213:

Why would i have a problem with a city? That's stupid

I will call you out when you post lies, bashing other places, stop being negative,

Even that Ghanian wodeaya knows, he undermined SA and he was put in his place
okay.
I guess your father is/was a Ghanaian who successfully married a boer, right?
Otherwise you wouldn't have developed some cheap attitudes when you hear Ghana.
All in all we both respect each other.
This is not a forum to keep quiet neither for growing cheap feelings. It's here to educate us more about other countries.
We wouldn't have known S. A gold is dominated by jews, we wouldn't have heard the zulus are suffering in the hand of boer.
Big up to this eye opener. cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Impressive but why are they building malls. That is private sector job. Btw when will Nigeria really focus on education.
Abohboy:

They re also building an additional 1000 hospital beds, currently there is a 300 and 200 bed under construction in kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just30:
Unfortunately, you cant upgrade yourself to Ghana's level where everyone can afford to own a home so kenyans will continue to live in deplorable shanties like pipeline, kiberia and the other shanties and shacks.

A country where citizens prosper will have more than 4% of it population owning homes.

That is why the whole world come to understudy your slums so they dont repeat your mistakes.

putting up some shack in rural kenya, is that what you want to call a home?
Even that, only 4% of your population do grin grin grin

desperate human
give us a break dude..no one buying ya lies..is ths not ghana...bythe way ther is alot of homelessness in your country, something not common in Kenya..almost every kenyan got a house somewhere...enjy Ghana

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8410) (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) (8416) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.