Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,560 members, 7,978,866 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6550379 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8664) (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) (8670) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Kenya..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Beauty everywhere.. Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2020
so far nothing from zombieland has been quite good
Shma2020:
Finally.. I just saw what I wanted to see. This is so far the best I have seen from hobbits.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2020

Shma2020:
Finally.. I just saw what I wanted to see. This is so far the best I have seen from hobbits.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Shma2020:
Mr dumbo. The only thing I can engage with you is music.
Is there any Nigerian nominee selected for international flow?? Man. Respect the OG
See fool grin grin Wizkid has won international act. Burna boy has been nominated for Grammy Award this year for the second time grin Davido has won international act. Wizkid has worn Mobo award again cheesy You guys are still a baby when it comes to entertainment. grin even Tanzanians are not your mate on anything entertainment. Common go and sit down grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Another reminder of the potential pain of sports betting -
Man U 6
Liverpool 7
Kipchoge 8!!?

Who would've imagined? I personally stayed out BUT know someone who dropped a BUNDLE on Kipchoge AGAINST my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just30:
[s]See you shame and stupidity

Now the N1 is just within Accra, why dont you pick up a map again (N1 is the trans ECOWAS route )
You can thank me for the education later

Crazy liar

YOUR stupidity knows no bound

Did your ego just got crashed ......

grin grin I guess you got lost along the way, 10 lane 175km express way in kenya does not exist yet, not even on paper ... YOU ASS*HOLE

take your head out of your buthole now grin grin grin grin

Did you just call the N1 achimota road?

shit*head

you are as dumb as a pig [/s]

Gibberish as usual
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just30:
crazy head

[s]keep dreaming

When you wake up from your wishing dreams, you may let me know so that i can direct you to what a slumpolis is and looks like[/s].

Ghana has the ugliest settlements in west Africa now cry no more.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
@rvp2018
@obaaderemi
@taysermahrii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlPZ0Bev99s

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
popizaino:

Ghana has the ugliest settlements in west Africa now cry no more.
Ah

are you having a headache or what?

You are the one that have been crying maa maa maa like a baby since God knows when you've been having sleepless night on here with your pain.

grin grin grin grin

Your brothers need you in the fight against SARS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
popizaino:

Gibberish as usual
as usual
take your L grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NAIJAilliterate: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
TayserMahrii:

What Kano needs is a big massive huge bigly sculpture written "21st century". There is no reason why Kano youth in the 21st century should shave like Mohammad.
they are literate we want to go backwards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NAIJAilliterate: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
And you will surely get it by all means grin grin stupid dirty illiterate from the smelling poverty stricken shitthol grin cheesy

This is not fair at all once I start posting pictures I get brand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
popizaino:
@rvp2018
@obaaderemi
@taysermahrii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlPZ0Bev99s
What is the essence of this video undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
NAIJAilliterate:

[s] This is not fair at all once I start posting pictures I get brand [/s]
Sharaaaap!! Stupid frustrated Illiterate! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just30:

Ah
[s]
are you having a headache or what?

You are the one that have been crying maa maa maa like a baby since God knows when you've been having sleepless night on here with your pain.

grin grin grin grin

Your brothers need you in the fight against SARS[/s] grin grin

Gibberish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just30:
as usual
take your
L grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
what ever makes you sleep at night
kiddo grin grin grin grin
popizaino:

Gibberish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Keep hiding your pain with that emoji ...it won't change your sad condition .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
I notice that idiots Foreign mentality long ago! Am glad everyone took note of his Fake accounts that like defending each other. grin grin grin by now everyone knows kazikazi/Jl115 is the same fool. grin grin an old fool from 2014-2020 experienced in Stolidity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
@Saddamochieng, Kenyan guy please come and take care of this smelly Cockroach from Tanzania. He has never been South African this rapist Mugisha. grin grin foreign poes!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chest pains gorillas..... SA will always top you fools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Talking of Neymar and Brazilians they love SA with passion. Neymar is one of millions of World Celebrities that have visited SA's Game Reserves and Blue Flagged beaches. He loves it here. Fact. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
This unorganized crap is still Nothing! Dar es Salaam is waq! Please bring in your Slum cities and I will Bomb that with SA's 1st World Cities any day. grin cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@Saddamochieng, Kenyan guy please come and take care of this smelly Cockroach from Tanzania. He has never been South African this rapist Mugisha. grin grin foreign poes!
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Prepare for more pain Mr zimbo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
Chest pains gorillas..... SA will always top you fools.
go back To Zim my boy.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:
a Neanderthal will always perceive things differently. I mean, a hobbit subhuman can never see beauty. So keep running your lying apparatus grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
See fool grin grin Wizkid has won international act. Burna boy has been nominated for Grammy Award this year for the second time grin Davido has won international act. Wizkid has worn Mobo award again cheesy You guys are still a baby when it comes to entertainment. grin even Tanzanians are not your mate on anything entertainment. Common go and sit down grin grin
I'm talking about rap dumbo. grin.. You once said naija got the best rappers. Right? grin.. Now respect the OG.
Wizkid and davido are just the best in afro staffs. That can't be international thing but Much respect to them.
Tz are undisputably the best in Bongo music category the same way you're in afro category.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Express way progress.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2020
The interior of I&M headquarters parklands

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thanks for discribing yourself

grin grin grin

zombieworld must be infectious
Shma2020:
a Neanderthal will always perceive things differently. I mean, a hobbit subhuman can never see beauty. So keep running your lying apparatus grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8664) (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) (8670) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.