Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6495511 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) (8670) (8671) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020 [sub:
[/sub]post=94661122]Express way progress.

Good progress
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NAIJAilliterate: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kazikazi:
More pyramids are in Sudan than in Egypt but Egypt receives more tourists and gets more money.That show how having one item can't guarantee you a supremacy in tourism sector. Tanzania yes,has the world's best national parks,the worlds best beaches,and don't forget there is the world's tallest free standing mountain in TZ.Africa's 3 biggest lakes are in TZ with hundreds of other lakes. Hundreds of islands,volcanoes, meteriorite,Africa's tallest uninterrupted waterfalls,The world's only wildebeest migration,the only national park with white white lions,tree climbing lions,the world's biggest elephant is in TZ,Historical cities like Zanzibar's stone town,etc etc etc etc

TZ has more than parks and beaches,there is almost everything. What we lacked was infrastructure. But we are investing heavily in infrastructure, our SGR is only competing with Moroccan and SA.

Kazikazi is it true that Tanzania is supporting Isis in northern Mozambique. So that do oil companies like shell total and Chevron with come and invest in gas in Tanzania and leave Mozambique alone how far is this true
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
I'm talking about rap dumbo. grin.. You once said naija got the best rappers. Right? grin.. Now respect the OG.
Wizkid and davido are just the best in afro staffs. That can't be international thing but Much respect to them.
Tz are undisputably the best in Bongo music category the same way you're in afro category.
When it comes to rap. None of Kenyan rappers can come close to any rapper in Nigeria. You're mad?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
When it comes to rap. None of Kenyan rappers can come close to any rapper in Nigeria. You're mad?
bring your other sane moniker so we can debunk this mediocrity once and for all. I bet problem kid will sound much better..
I can't engage a kruptozombie in such matter.
I have seven links to show you so you better hurry with your poverty kid moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
tylann:

Good progress
my presumption is that at the end of next year the road will be nearly done. Going by the slated period for gold brt, the road is likely to start its operation in 2022. Some of The electrified brt will have the lane and station at that particular road.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:
Thanks for discribing yourself

grin grin grin

zombieworld must be infectious
]grandeur deluded master.
Enjoy what you view as ugly.
These are just ordinary pics seen anywhere in Kenya. These alone makes Accra grin.. I know you love hotels and food.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
keep living in your delusion s of granduer whereby when you see one small projects in your country, you blow the internet with it because its new to you.

grin grin
Shma2020:
]grandeur deluded master.
Enjoy what you view as ugly.
These are just ordinary pics seen anywhere in Kenya. These alone makes Accra grin.. I know you love hotels and food.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:
keep living in your delusion s of granduer whereby when you see one small projects in your country, you blow the internet with it because its new to you.

grin grin
Shut up!! Why talking as if though everything in Ghana is just fine. Ghana is not SA, Kenya, Nigeria or Tz. See how your sentiments sounds funny grin" ......... When you see small projects in your country..."

Look zombie. This is your city. There is nothing worth more applauding. I mean, you don't have any project that you can feel proud of. So just sit down and enjoy small projects grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] bring your other sane moniker so we can debunk this mediocrity once and for all. I bet problem kid will sound much better..
I can't engage a kruptozombie in such matter.
I have seven links to show you so you better hurry with your poverty kid moniker grin [/s]
Sharaaaap!! grin cheesy foolish senseless idiot cheesy who have time for you poverty skinny fools cheesy grin you're trying so hard to get our attentions but nah, we don't have time for you bonny hungry kiberans grin grin grin face your smelling shitthol with your shitty Monika and leave Nigerians out of your stupidity grin grin grin Kenya republic of China grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
Shut up!! Why talking as if though everything in Ghana is just fine. Ghana is not SA, Kenya, Nigeria or Tz. See how your sentiments sounds funny grin" ......... When you see small projects in your country..."

Look zombie. This is your city. There is nothing worth more applauding. I mean, you don't have any project that you can feel proud of. So just sit down and enjoy small projects grin
The fact that you even want to compare your backward Kenya shows how delusional you are.

Go fix that shithole and shut up.

Like I said, the number of projects that go up here is too much hence a higher consumption of cement and steel than you nation .

Now you can go and wail somewhere else Accra is too much for your shithole

We dont have time taking pics posting around cause we font need to convince anyone because the facts speak for themselves.

Just ask your sis Trudy grin grin

Projects go on quietly without fan fare here

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Sharaaaap!! grin cheesy foolish senseless idiot cheesy who have time for you poverty skinny fools cheesy grin you're trying so hard to get our attentions but nah, we don't have time for you bonny hungry kiberans grin grin grin face your smelling shitthol with your shitty Monika and leave Nigerians out of your stupidity grin grin grin Kenya republic of China grin grin
you must be the best rapper in that zoo.
A dumbo is just rapping the same isht now and then. grin..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Lol, in terms of rappers Kenya beats Nigeria 100 nil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Lol, in terms of rappers Kenya beats Nigeria 100 nil.
Which rappers do you have. How many of your rappers has won best African rap cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] you must be the best rapper in that zoo.
A dumbo is just rapping the same isht now and then. grin..
[/s]
cheesy grin grin I don't blame you. I don't blame you at all cheesy cheesy don't just lemme go hard on you this evening. Otherwise, you won't like the other side of me. Kibera monkey cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:

grin grin
u really cant blame them. The biggest road constructed in kenya is the 50km thika highway, they really need to blow the trumpet.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
theenchanter:
u really cant blame them. The biggest road constructed in kenya is the 50km thika highway, they really need to blow the trumpet.
grin grin grin

Isn't it funny

They need to blow that horn to convince people that they are also arriving
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:
The fact that you even want to compare your backward Kenya shows how delusional you are.

Like I said, the number of projects that go up here is too much hence a higher consumption of cement and steel than you nation .

We dont have time taking pics posting around cause we font need to convince anyone because the facts speak for themselves.

I think you know well in terms of infrastructure we are not your mates bruh. Argue over something else. You can go forth and back over it but deep down you know it's true and people (non Kenyans and non Ghanaians) who have been to both countries attest to it. Listen to this Black American for instance and read the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSDSLx6_Yf4

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:

grin grin

Projects that have never happened in your country can't be small projects bruh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin

Isn't it funny

They need to blow that horn to convince people that they are also arriving
exactly. But then the more they blow the horn over what can be counted as 'normal' projects here, the more i shake my head on their behalf.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Which rappers do you have. How many of your rappers has won best African rap cheesy cheesy grin

Name the current best rapper in Africa and mention his country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:

.. You're posting a bulding which in Kenya can't even be recognized.
So from now henceforth, you better keep your weeny projects to yourself.. When we say you got some long way to go trust it and decipher. You have nothing to show brother.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
NairobiWalker:

I think you know well in terms of infrastructure we are not your mates bruh. Argue over something else. You can go forth and back over it but deep down you know it's true and people (non Kenyans and non Ghanaians) who have been to both countries attest to it. Listen to this Black American for instance and read the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSDSLx6_Yf4
Lie they say, opinions are like noses

Need I post another person's opinion or facts?

The facts says you are behind on infrastructure and deep down you know it but for useless arguments and needless comparisons, you keep making noise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Name the current best rapper in Africa and mention his country.
Phyno? Phyno is a Nigerian rapper that won Africa Best rapper last year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
cheesy grin grin I don't blame you. I don't blame you at all cheesy cheesy don't just lemme go hard on you this evening. Otherwise, you won't like the other side of me. Kibera monkey cheesy grin
you might be having a worm devouring your Puny brain. How can I start blowing my punchlines to a fool like you!! . You're better of singing kibera, hungry, skeleton, starvation and your other gibberish and misusing laughing emojis.. I'm out of this madness if you can't mention your rappers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Phyno? Phyno is a Nigerian rapper that won Africa Best rapper last year.
he can't stand even the least rapper in khalikatel 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1DlouIDBY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
.. You're posting a bulding which in Kenya can't even be recognized.
So from now henceforth, you better keep your weeny projects to yourself.. When we say you got some long way to go trust it and decipher. You have nothing to show brother.
you're posting things which wont get a single photograph in Ghana because they are not unique.

They will be completed and still be unnoticed.

Keep comparing yourself to us .... grin grin

Now you keep those teeny stuffs in your pocket before I start laughing at you again.

Empty barrels really makes the most noise

I dont even need to do this with yall because you guys are not important.

Just increase your cement and steel consumption, then we can talk

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Just30:
you're posting things which wont get a single photograph in Ghana because they are not unique.

They will be completed and still be unnoticed.

Keep comparing yourself to us .... grin grin

Now you keep those teeny stuffs in your pocket before I start laughing at you again.

Empty barrels really makes the most noise

I dont even need to do this with yall because you guys are not important.

Just increase your cement and steel consumption, then we can talk
keep rendering your quote with rendersgrin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] you might be having a worm devouring your Puny brain. How can I start blowing my punchlines to a fool like you!! . You're better of singing kibera, hungry, skeleton, starvation and your other gibberish and misusing laughing emojis.. I'm out of this madness if you can't mention your rappers. [/s]
You're very very stupid and foolish cheesy thunder fire your burnt black face there cheesy cheesy who gives a fvck about you and you stupid broke rappers that are not even recognized in Somalia not to talk of Africa grin grin grin you can rant and wail as much as you want I don't give a flying fvck you stupid starving kibera monkey grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
he can't stand even the least rapper in khalikatel 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l1DlouIDBY
Your best rapper khaligraph jones can't even stand Ycee not to talk of Phyno. Are you alright? grin do you even know Phyno at all. Phyno is recognized in the whole world as a rapper you can ask your neighbor Tanzania and they'll tell you more about him. Your rappers are whack!! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
You're very very stupid and foolish cheesy thunder fire your burnt black face there cheesy cheesy who gives a fvck about you and you stupid broke rappers that are not even recognized in Somalia not to talk of Africa grin grin grin you can rant and wail as much as you want I don't give a flying fvck you stupid starving kibera monkey grin grin grin
now vamoose to your slumbolish makoko chamber Mr dumbo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shma2020:
keep rendering your quote with rendersgrin
noise as usual

I'm posting stuffs on completion

grin grin

you can compare with Somalia, I learnt you are good at it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8665) (8666) (8667) (8668) (8669) (8670) (8671) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.