Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6341080 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8848) (8849) (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy :DAbuja

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

Chai wonders shall never end so this asshool is now an Arabian lol cheesy cheesy grin

Morroco nor Egypt are Arabian you fucking dumbass neither have I ever claimed any other origin. If you have proof I have post it where all waiting. I feel like every time I read one of your comments I lose a brain cell.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:
[/b]

Are you a North African? Or you are a nigerian?

State your nationality so we will know which missiles to use on you grin grin grin

The last time I checked, this current fight is still between Ghana and nigeria so if you want to join tell us your nationality. grin grin

Read carefully I've already posted twice recently that im Morrocan by birth and Egyptian by nationality since that's where I spent most of my life and that im currently staying in Lagos. Pay Attention.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Nigeria isn't a failed state its a developing state, one thats developing far more revelence than Ghana which over 90% of the world has never even heard of. I've only acknowledged its existence threw a Lebanese friend from there 7 years ago. A failed state is Afganistan or Somalia. If Nigeria is a failed state then Ghana is a failed Village simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:
[/b]

State your nationality so we will know which missiles to use on you grin grin grin

The last time I checked, this current fight is still between Ghana and nigeria so if you want to join tell us your nationality. grin grin

Ma guy you be wicked oo missiles paaaa lol grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Dude is this old Lagos or new Lagos we are confused shocked shocked shocked grin grin tongue tongue
Chai so 50%of ubran population of Nigeria leave in slums shocked shocked shocked mokoko is the biggest real estate in Nigeria grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

I see your brain is still having trouble processing this information. I know the reported IQ average for Ghana is low but this is ridiculous. Let me break it down further. I CAME OUT OF MY MOTHER IN THE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY KNOWN AS MORROCO. WHEN I WAS STILL A LITTLE HUMAN WE GOT ON A FLYING MACHINE KNOWN AS A PLANE AND FLEW ACROSS THE SKY TO THE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY KNOWN AS EGYPT THE PLACE WITH THE PYRAMIDS; WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE GETTING BIGGER. I AM CURRENTLY IN LAGOS DOING THIS ACTIVITY CALLED WORK. I hope I simplified it enough for you.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2020
popizaino:

I wonder too.....just watch this video and mind you this is suppose to be a capital of a region Volta region grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walahi you no lie Ghana be village truly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saghFoKiGMs

Chai who did this to Ghana. No iota of development just village zoo, village zoo grin
And this is supposed to be so.e of Accra most developed region. Honestly I do think know which one annoys me the most now. Is it the fact that Ghana spent 63 being this useless as seen in that video or the idiot vlogger that take pride to hypeand get amazed by that rubbish. Anyway I pray his YouTube account grows so he can start earning a living it and maybe afford to catch the next bus to Nigeria and start seeing what proper development is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Morroco nor Egypt are Arabian you fucking dumbass neither have I ever claimed any other origin. If you have proof I have post it where all waiting. I feel like every time I read one of your comments I lose a brain cell.
Shut up you are not a Egyptian nor morrocan you are from ibadan Nigeria grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

Chai so 50%of ubran population of Nigeria leave in slums shocked shocked shocked mokoko is the biggest real estate in Nigeria grin grin grin

Hmmm can you imagine ma guy...and it's the most richest and the modernized city in Africa damn shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2020
popizaino:

Na only that one you hear
Tamale is the fastest developing city in west Africa grin grin I don't think you're ready for that discussion today

I swear .....they just keep disgracing us in this west Africa.

Wonder shall never end bro. The dustbin Accra never develop na tamale the full fledged rusty brown slum that is the fastest. Okay that is supposedly the most developed there has achieved what again!!!!!
Uhmmm I just remember. Absolutely nothing!!!!!!! grin

Ghana is a comic relief village joke told to kids under the moonlight to crack them up before going to bed grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Lol you have business in Ghana..just ten minutes of arguing with you... ur a blockheaded kid.
Shut the hell up you own anything in Ghana not even in ur own shithole

Apparently, all nigerians on social media have traveled to Ghana before and majority of them own business that employ Ghanaians.
Always they own businesses in
Ghana, nigeria and other African countries grin grin

And another common lie is, "I have a Ghanaian girlfriend" grin grin grin grin
I have a Ghanaian living in my house grin grin

On social media every nigerian is well to do but in World Bank and other World organization reports nigeria always carry the lead in POVERTY

I don't know who they always try to impress on social media grin grin grin primitive people with their inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Roan77:

Lol bro calm down, you know i don't rush things out of desperation, i like disgracing them step by step in a professional, and tactical way, i have all my bombs, and weapons waiting for them, but i don't rush, i like them to use their hands in disgracing themselves, that's why i ask them to post their pictures themselves, i have all the pictures of their crappy train stations, and their trains, and the train slippers, but i will take it step by step.
They are yet to answer, and provide what i asked from them, so i'm still waiting, after that, i still have more questions for them.

Ok bro when U are done with them pass them to me to humiliate them as usual. Who wouldn't want to mock Ghana for free grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Chai who did this to Ghana. No iota of development just village zoo, village zoo grin
And this is supposed to be so.e of Accra most developed region. Honestly I do think know which one annoys me the most now. Is it the fact that Ghana spent 63 being this useless as seen in that video or the idiot vlogger that take pride to hypeand get amazed by that rubbish. Anyway I pray his YouTube account grows so he can start earning a living it and maybe afford to catch the next bus to Nigeria and start seeing what proper development is all about.

Zoogeria a disgrace to the whole of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2020
ASo rock grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

This is 100 beds infection disease center cost 7million cedis built in 90days just for corona...

Modernization zoo shithole country show us ur $10million canopy center illiterate generator fume smoker lol

I did see it post yesterday but I couldn't reply cos I have being look for a certain pics of a 4 floor covid19 centre built in three weeksin Abuja.
Any Nigerian with that pics should help me out. The building is green in colour and was built by CCECC.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Useless video.
All I saw was some forest and walls, the video is as empty as you.

No where in Ghana looks half as sane, decent,world class as that modern drive. Prove me wrong grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

Chai wonders shall never end so this asshool is now an Arabian lol cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
You don know waris happening grin grin grin
He is refusing to accept his nationality, he can't kill himself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Apparently, all nigerians on social media have traveled to Ghana before and majority of them own business that employ Ghanaians.

On social media every nigerian is well to do but in World Bank and other World organization reports nigeria always carry the lead in POVERTY

I don't know who they always try to impress on social media grin grin grin primitive people with their inferiority complex
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

I didn't want to go this dirty but "it is what it is" grin

ABUJA, the Beverly hills Hollywood of Africa
This is the Abuja World class city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7yiJ0yMn9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGu0rhvgiwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLbJDmaubY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsgHMLzNLpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWrvV4UvME

Mpape all outside Abuja city outskirts.
95% of Ghana looks like that video.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

OMG Nigeria is a dirty country chai see filthy environment how can ppl leave in such a disgusting place primitive backward ppl angry angry angry

But Ghana is the most primitive backward nation on this thread. True or false grin prove me wrong with Accra pics

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Read carefully I've already posted twice recently that im Morrocan by birth and Egyptian by nationality since that's where I spent most of my life and that im currently staying in Lagos. Pay Attention.

Are you a
White Moroccan/Egyptian OR you are a
Black Moroccan/Egyptian grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

They are cheap losers.
I didn't want to do any expose on Abuja but these guys want to go dirty.

Hello Charle. Why haven't U posted Ghana for the purpose of comedic entertainment. Why are you ashamed of posting Accra. Why bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Ma guy you be wicked oo missiles paaaa lol grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
We are not here to joke so I need to know his biography first grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Oh ma guy every stupid illiterate zoogeria own a business in Ghana...we need start asking the names of those businesses lol... The only businesses that come in mind probably...
Child trafficking
Kidnapping
Prostitution
Robbing
Baby factory
Lemme stop here lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

No where in Ghana looks half as sane, decent,world class as that modern drive. Prove me wrong grin
Too much generator fumes inhaling dey affect your brain and vision
Hahahaha tell when was the last time you enjoyed 3hours of electricity from your zooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

Shut up you are not a Egyptian nor morrocan you are from ibadan Nigeria grin grin grin

Still waiting on that proof there buddy. You love making claims but bad and backing them up. Post a screenshot WHERE ALL WAITING.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

Don't mind them the whole world knows Nigeria is filthy place yacks angry angry

Unfortunately U just described Ghana. That's exactly how we view Ghana with great pity grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

I don't have their time but if they want to decend into the gutters then "it is what it is" grin

Lol Ghana is already a gutter. True or false.
Your best is our worse. That's the naturally order of thing you can't change or argue that away.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin
We are not here to joke so I need to know his biography first grin grin grin grin
Hahahahhahahaha I agree with you... But the guy still saying he's Moroccan Egyptian oo lol

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

I see your brain is still having trouble processing this information. I know the reported IQ average for Ghana is low but this is ridiculous. Let me break it down further. I CAME OUT OF MY MOTHER IN THE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY KNOWN AS MORROCO. WHEN I WAS STILL A LITTLE HUMAN WE GOT ON A FLYING MACHINE KNOWN AS A PLANE AND FLEW ACROSS THE SKY TO THE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY KNOWN AS EGYPT THE PLACE WITH THE PYRAMIDS; WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE GETTING BIGGER. I AM CURRENTLY IN LAGOS DOING THIS ACTIVITY CALLED WORK. I hope I simplified it enough for you.

Which tribe are you?
Where in Morocco do you come from?
And where in Egypt did you grow up?

You sound like a typical nigerian though.
I need to uncover something grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

He sounds like someone from Jigawa state grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8848) (8849) (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.