Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6341143 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8849) (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:
Abuja shocked shocked shocked

Lol I am actually laughing. It's quite obvious thisisthe aftermath of yesterday humiliation on Ghana. We spent reasonable hours online exposing Ghana with hardcore video and pics to the point no Africa here has the slightest respect for Ur country. Lol if it was me I would be angry and might behave even worse than U are doing now.

Ghana is a village joke. No amount of screaming online can change that.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Hmmm can you imagine ma guy...and it's the most richest and the modernized city in Africa damn shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Point of correction,
It's a World class city.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

The modernized city of Lagos lol grin grin grin

Ur pain is real. Yes Lagos is a modern city but Ghana is not. Must be torturing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Which tribe are you?
Where in Morocco do you come from?
And where in Egypt did you grow up?

You sound like a typical need nigerian thought.
I need to uncover something grin grin grin

Daraa
Marrakesh
Alexandria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Appisko:

Too much generator fumes inhaling dey affect your brain and vision
Hahahaha tell when was the last time you enjoyed 3hours of electricity from your zooo grin grin grin

Lol my tummy lol...oh that generator fume smoker lol...all his life he uses generator to charge he's Phone.

Has any Ghanaian here use generator to charge his or her phone all ur life?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

He sounds like someone from Jigawa state grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Hahahahaha you busted his ass grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

1st Photo is Sierra Leone

2nd is Lagos from the early 2000s

3rd is uncomfirmable

Stop trying to spread misinformation you only make yourself look like a distrustful clown.

They are in pain and want to derail this discussion to rubbish so we don't keep tackling them where it hurt them the most. By now they should know they have no dignity to protect here again.we are not done exposing them but yet other African nationality are laughing behind their screen and mocking the hobbit land grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Ur pain is real. Yes Lagos is a modern city but Ghana is not. Must be torturing grin grin grin

Did you smoke too much of the generator fume

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin ;
D grin grin cheesy
Abuja the capital

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Point of correction,
It's a World class city.

Oh my bad...this

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Irrelevant to me personally im just here to throw in my 2 cents and I've came to the conclusion that there more Successful than your tiny irrelevant republic will ever hope to be and no kicking and screaming on the internet will change that. At best you can be there colony and reap left over credit. Nigerian businesses have been taking over Ghana for the past dacade so keep your fingers crossed.

Oh u sound like U are not Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Did you smoke too much of the generator fume

We've been doing generator fumes and maybe, just maybe that is what has built our world class cities. I suggest Ghana do thesame. Cos Ghana of today is an irredeemable village mess devoid of modernity. Must be torturing,don't U think.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Oh u sound like U are not Nigerian

Born in Morroco but Egypt is where I spent most of my days but I proudly rep both regardless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

I did see it post yesterday but I couldn't reply cos I have being look for a certain pics of a 4 floor covid19 centre built in three weeksin Abuja.
Any Nigerian with that pics should help me out. The building is green in colour and was built by CCECC.

Dude ur talking too much post it let's us all see it..hurry up we're waiting

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

I back traced it and got Sierra Leone for the first, old Lagos for the 2nd, and the 3rd wasn't traceable. Why are you here trying to lie to us when we all can trace photos and see that your lying? How shameless can you be?

Their pain has grown into bitterness.weare not their govt. They should direct that pain,anger and bitterness to their leaders. Ghana is a village joke.
No wonder they call them hobbit cos they do the aspire much.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Born in Morroco but Egypt is where I spent most of my days but I proudly rep both regardless.

Oh ok

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Accra

JamesTown

Cairo

Alexandria

Beautiful Cairo, beautiful Alexandria.
Ghana be village grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

We've been doing generator fumes and maybe, just maybe that is what has built our world class cities. I suggest Ghana do thesame. Cos Ghana of today is an irredeemable village mess devoid of modernity. Must be torturing,don't U think.
You see the "village" has 24/7 electricity and ur world class modernity cities does not undecided undecided undecided...do you think lol grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Now ur Moroccan and an Egyptian?

Ur so stupid dumbass boy ...the next joker please

U can't handle simple truth, that's Ur problem.
Ghana be village grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

You see the "village" has 24/7 electricity and ur world class modernity cities does not undecided undecided undecided...do you think lol grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Ur 24/7 electricity hasn't givenu a modern city to be proud of so I suggest it's high time U cut it off and try another method.
They say if you follow a particular way and you keep getting thesame result then stop and try another way to get a different result.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
tylann:

Kazikazi do you have such
Government of TZ don't buy second hand things.Its a taboo nowadays to do such awkward stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

I did see it post yesterday but I couldn't reply cos I have being look for a certain pics of a 4 floor covid19 centre built in three weeksin Abuja.
Any Nigerian with that pics should help me out. The building is green in colour and was built by CCECC.

Pathetic liar.

Was the building made of wood and cardboard?
An old building that was completed has now become a building that was built in 3weeks?
who do you want to impress?

You think a 4 story building built within 3weeks in nigeria will not feature in international news?.

Monkey, shup up over there.

Check this, does it look like a 3 weeks building to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY-WjQfr0dE

And check ours out. Shameless Id*ot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpx548QavQ

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Beautiful Cairo, beautiful Alexandria.
Ghana be village grin

Beautiful Cairo beautiful Alexandria
Zoogeria be shithole failed state poverty capital of the world damn

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:
[/b]

Are you a North African? Or you are a nigerian?

State your nationality so we will know which missiles to use on you grin grin grin

The last time I checked, this current fight is still between Ghana and nigeria so if you want to join tell us your nationality. grin grin

Most Africans can't stand Ur level of ignorance in the face of fact that why they keep telling U Ghana be village just like that SA boy,Kenyans, Tanzanians and now Egyptians and morrocans grin I told U every sees hobbit land as a joke but U didn't believe me. Now U can see for Ur self.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Ur 24/7 electricity hasn't givenu a modern city to be proud of so I suggest it's high time U cut it off and try another method.
They say if you follow a particular way and you keep getting thesame result then stop and try another way to get a different result.
Lol you again and ur stupidity lol what is morden in that zoo Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race with all your wealth you guys still have over 105m ppl still poor chai Nigeria is indeed a failed state grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

No where in Ghana looks half as sane, decent,world class as that modern drive. Prove me wrong grin

You are not even proud of your own Presidential palace cos it doesn't look first class. Ugly palace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Mpape all outside Abuja city outskirts.
95% of Ghana looks like that video.

Abuja to the world grin grin
These communities are in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
vankelvin:

Pathetic liar.

Was the building made of wood and cardboard?
An old building that was completed has now become a building that was built in 3weeks?
who do you want to impress?

You think a 4 story building built within 3weeks in nigeria will not feature in international news?.

Monkey, shup up over there.

Check this, does it look like a 3 weeks building to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY-WjQfr0dE

And check ours out. Shameless Id*ot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpx548QavQ

Yes the first pics from the first video is the facility I a talking about. Ad yes it too us 3 weeks to build it. Gas eedto learn how to hack into 21st century style of building not calling local bricklayers to come spend 3 months building a videos canteen looking bungalow for 90 days. Primitive don't U think.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vlain:

Kumasi is brighter at night than the all cities in ur zoogeria combined lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
ArabicBerber:

I see your brain is still having trouble processing this information. I know the reported IQ average for Ghana is low but this is ridiculous. Let me break it down further. I CAME OUT OF MY MOTHER IN THE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY KNOWN AS MORROCO. WHEN I WAS STILL A LITTLE HUMAN WE GOT ON A FLYING MACHINE KNOWN AS A PLANE AND FLEW ACROSS THE SKY TO THE SOVEREIGN COUNTRY KNOWN AS EGYPT THE PLACE WITH THE PYRAMIDS; WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE GETTING BIGGER. I AM CURRENTLY IN LAGOS DOING THIS ACTIVITY CALLED WORK. I hope I simplified it enough for you.

He is too slow. Even after spelling it out for him he won't get it. That is an average Ghanian for you grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

With the 24/7 electricity, that Ghana has, we with generator are more industrialized than you banter country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Kumasi is brighter at night than the all cities in ur zoogeria combined lol

Kumasi light has made it a slumpolis ugly cessepit.
A parody of independence I must say grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8849) (8850) (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.