Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,927 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6384502 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9105) (9106) (9107) (9108) (9109) (9110) (9111) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Kiberans kiberans kiberans

Is this the IQ you busy shouting about? A pic of a year..

Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do grin what wrong with that kazi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

an i thought Uganda actually colonized Tanzania for a while... grin you were never a colonizer but a guy who was colonized cheesy
Uganda tried to attack the big boy TZ,we expelled them,entered Uganda militarily, ruled for months..
You must include TZ when you mention the colonizers.
We are in the club of big boys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do grin what wrong with that kazi
I love those kiberan comedies!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mary Christmas to everybody and today is the last episode of the suffering and smiling show for 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
2020 has been a great year and the suffering and smiling she will be coming to an end today

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Christmas season kicks off in Lagos Christmas pictures

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lagos in full Christmas spirits

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Victoria Island Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Christmas Day celebration in Lagos richest and advanced age

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Eko

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Christmas time in Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
It is Christmas time once again we hear the people singing we hear the street cry it's Christmas time again in the giant of Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lagos Island

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Poverty in Freeway Merry Christmas in Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Is this true in your various countries? cos I doubt the Ghana one cool grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
African beauty at its highest

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
This the best places in Lagos to believe in the Twenty20 suffering and smiling she will be finally coming to an end

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Thank you everybody for watching the suffering and smiling Show season 6 episode 6. The show has to come to an end finally see you next year 2021 hopefully I will take another trip to Nigeria and expose one goodnight Happy Christmas Merry New Year

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
I know to everybody they show this year was very short just six days but I did not really have a lot of time in Nigeria and because of the covid-19 19 situation I could not go out much. If you have any questions about the show you can ask. The next show will be coming to you sometime in 2021. This show has been sponsored by Barclays Bank Kenyan Airways Old Mutual Arab bank poverty fighting tax Force One world unite Airbus thank you to all our sponsor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wuoche:

Show me anywhere in Nigeria that can rival upperhill district.

We already have hundreds of times since this forum started where not into mindlessly reposting like you. I said I wanted a different Nairobi district not Mombasa you ruined my present. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Kiberans kiberans kiberans

Is this the IQ you busy shouting about? A pic of a year..

Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho

This is why Tanzanians have low IQ, what's wrong with the pic?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

We already have hundreds of times since this forum started where not into mindlessly reposting like you. I said I wanted a different Nairobi district not Mombasa you ruined my present. grin

Please try to ask some things that you don't know. Who told you Mombasa road is in Mombasa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Your problem is a low IQ you possess! In a tiny brain of yours,you think by having a port,that will make Mombasa a city? Even Djibouti and Somalia has ports
Hohohohohohohoho
Mombasa port is twice better than all ports in Tanzania. That's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wuoche:

Please try to ask some things that you don't know. Who told you Mombasa road is in Mombasa?

You named a road in a different city after another city? smiley Either way if that's the next best district you have to show us im unsurprisingly underwhelmed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

You named a road in a different city after another city? smiley Either way if that's the next best district you have to show us im unsurprisingly underwhelmed.

That place is even not among the top 5 in Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Come up with evidence to debunk my theories or shut the fvck up.
Oh for fvck sakes man grin grin grin grin you and Kikuyu1 are the 2 most gullible and brainwashed people I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
If you want this discussion to go on,start by separating the colonizers from Christianity.I hope you understand that not all white men are christian,and not every white dude came to colonize Africa.

More lies, the colonisers used religion as a tool to make the control of the people easier if you control their spirituality and mentality then they are nobody and they can be easily manipulated, case is you. Christianity wouldn’t have reached 90% of Africa without colonization. And what do you mean separate the colonisers from Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:12am On Dec 26, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

had a kabottle of tequila..me alone grin...am waiting for a certain kabiz kaifane an am having some butterflies... cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2020
jln115:
Oh for fvck sakes man grin grin grin grin you and Kikuyu1 are the 2 most gullible and brainwashed people I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with!!!

Do you have evidence to debunk the theories. Cause that's how we work around here. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Do you have evidence to debunk the theories. Cause that's how we work around here. wink
you make baseless and and ret@rded claims without evidence and then ask others to debunk it with evidence?....... Fvck off bru grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
[s]Nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind. See your goat head cool I am worried about your mental state. You sound like a frustrated, hungry nigerian f00l grin [/s]

Hahahahahaha see this stupid fool cheesy grin what do have inside that your stupid kokoluwa head cool cheesy bags of shitts or cements grin grin grin see your ugly burnt face like Nana's short prick grin grin grin grin I pity this fool Walai cheesy cheesy first worried about your mumuness first, Because I can see you're suffering from mental disorder cheesy grin grin grin shameless, frustrated hungry idiot grin grin thunder fire your papa there fool tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I really like the way you handle that fool. You make him look like a kindergarten kid grin grin grin

Thunder fire you petrodolla grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9105) (9106) (9107) (9108) (9109) (9110) (9111) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.