Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,149 members, 7,896,900 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6384213 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9108) (9109) (9110) (9111) (9112) (9113) (9114) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2020
FCT

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2020
surplusk:
FCT

A little more layed back Abuja Lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Further

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2020
gallivant:
Merry christmas from Dar is slum everyone.

Son,I see how you love slum life. After all the photoshoping you did,let me give you a glimpse of Kenya's life...

Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Kenya's life...

Busy busy scooping out a human poo from toilets

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2020
merry Christmas from Kenya....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2020
Kenya's life.....

A process of making a local brew called chang'aa in slums of mathare,Nairobi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2020
jln115:
go back to school and learn the earth isn't flat wink

Says the guy who doesn't have a clue what gravity is...you are a disgrace to all globeheads out there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Kenya's life...

Soon afterwards, the local brew is ready for consumption...

Can these folks win a war against corona?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Says the guy who doesn't have a clue what gravity is...you are a disgrace to all globeheads out there.
you claimed gravity doesn't exist bru grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

These are very nice pics including this Katampe Extension Bridges. This picture was taken something around June this year or so. I think it appeared just the way it was.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
More random pics within and around Abuja metro.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Kenya is a huge construction site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g8b_v-3Bcs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2020
surplusk:
More random pics within and around Abuja metro.
Same pictures, same location and same angle. Is that all Abuja has to offer?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2020
jln115:
you claimed gravity doesn't exist bru grin grin

Give a straight answer stop fvcking around
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2020
The new Lagos train station is the best train station in west, east and central Africa if I could post a picture it would be nice but the two platforms the massive building the glass finishing it’s just perfect. Ghana should not even start comparing senegal can start but their not at our level only competitors isn’t nose regions are Kenya and senegal, Tanzania’s main train station in dar es salaam is so bulky and ugly whilst the Lagos and Nairobi are sleek and modern.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

Same pictures, same location and same angle. Is that all Abuja has to offer?

Let me take this little time to label the places captured

Picture1 Asokoro area of Abuja where the Asorock also located.

Anyway picture 2 is aso rock also part of Asokoro area.

Picture 3 is area 11 garki Abuja

Picture 4 is wuse 2 Abuja.
For now there are still more location left.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Give a straight answer stop fvcking around
Give a straight answer to what bru?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:

[s]Boy, you are truly dumb! It is not in your DNA to be intelligent grin I only offered you a very good advice, f00l grin

Yes, Ghana is my father’s property, edi0t cool or is it your father’s property? By the way, why do you still live in Ghana, if you don’t like the country? Is it by force for a nigerian to live in Ghana? grin grin grin
[/s]

How ironical it is that someone like you,who is foolish and stupid by default is talking about intelligence? 2020 never cease to surprise us all. Well,make sure 2020 doesn't pass you by without receiving sense .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
surplusk:
More

Last pic bringing back some nostalgic memory

Finance quarters wuye district

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SHIIITHOLE: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fuckeduppedness cool when will nigerians get sense? grin nigerians and their redundant brains grin is it by force for a fooolish nigerian goat like you to stay in Ghana, since you have nothing good to say about the country? Why can’t you fvcking go back to that your smelly, kidnappers-infested zoo? grin grin grin

Even a child born today knows nigeria is a shambolic shiithole not fit for animals to live in grin grin instead of being grateful to Ghanaians for harboring an economic refugee like you, you are busy talking trash grin grin receive sense, edi0t grin grin

popizaino:

How ironical it is that someone like you,who is foolish and stupid by default is talking about intelligence? 2020 never cease to surprise us all. Well,make sure 2020 doesn't pass you by without receiving sense .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
[s]Fuckeduppedness cool when will nigerians get sense? grin nigerians and their redundant brains grin is it by force for a fooolish nigerian goat like you to stay in Ghana, since you have nothing good to say about the country? Why can’t you fvcking go back to that your smelly, kidnappers-infested zoo? grin grin grin

Even a child born today knows nigeria is a shambolic shiithole not fit for animals to live in grin grin instead of being grateful to Ghanaians for harboring an economic refugee like you, you are busy talking trash grin grin receive sense, edi0t grin ;[/s]D

I wish here wasn't so anonymous,i could have drop my personal details here for you to call immigrations and police to come pursue me from your father's property grin idiot .

It's your village head that is economic refugee in Ghana if only you know . grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abohboy:
The new Lagos train station is the best train station in west, east and central Africa if I could post a picture it would be nice but the two platforms the massive building the glass finishing it’s just perfect. Ghana should not even start comparing senegal can start but their not at our level only competitors isn’t nose regions are Kenya and senegal, Tanzania’s main train station in dar es salaam is so bulky and ugly whilst the Lagos and Nairobi are sleek and modern.

Lagos train station is decent but not the best. If this is the station you want to compare with Kenyan train stations then you are mad.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SHIIITHOLE: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria’s greatest assets are not train stations, or even oil oooh grin Nigeria’s biggest assets are its people grin
So, let’s compare the quality of lives of Nigerians and Ghanaians grin
How many hours of electricity do nigerians get every day?
What is life expectancy in Nigeria, compared with Ghana?
What is inflation in Nigeria, compared with Ghana? grin
What is economic growth in Ghana, compared with the zoo? grin
How many Nigerians are gainfully employed? grin
What is the level of poverty in nigeria, compared with Ghana? grin grin
Many of countrymen and women couldn’t even buy rice this Christmas grin

And you are here talking about train stations? Fuckeduppedness grin

Abohboy:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SHIIITHOLE: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
naija pikin, when will you say something sensible? grin stvpid nigerian economic refugee in Ghana grin grin it’s just a matter of time, mudder fugger grin grin you saw what happened in SA? Fuckeduppedness grin it’s just a matter of time, AssClown cheesy I will personally take care of you, smelly magg0t

popizaino:

I wish here wasn't so anonymous,i could have drop my personal details here for you to call immigrations and police to come pursue me from your father's property grin idiot .

It's your village head that is economic refugee in Ghana if only you know . grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

Lagos train station is decent but not the best. If this is the station you want to compare with Kenyan train stations then you are mad.

Look at the aerial Jews it is a lot bigger than it looks in the renders and yes I am comparing it to the ones in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
Fuckeduppedness grin Nigeria’s greatest assets are not train stations, or even oil oooh grin Nigeria’s biggest assets are its people grin
So, let’s compare the quality of lives of Nigerians and Ghanaians grin
How many hours of electricity do nigerians get every day?
What is life expectancy in Nigeria, compared with Ghana?
What is inflation in Nigeria, compared with Ghana? grin
What is economic growth in Ghana, compared with the zoo? grin
How many Nigerians are gainfully employed? grin
What is the level of poverty in nigeria, compared with Ghana? grin grin
Many of countrymen and women couldn’t even buy rice this Christmas grin

And you are here talking about train stations? Fuckeduppedness grin

Stop dodging my statement does Nigeria have better railways and railway stations then Ghana yes or now very simple question

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
jln115:
Give a straight answer to what bru?

What is gravity and why is the earth round rather than flat?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
naija pikin, when will you say something sensible? grin stvpid nigerian economic refugee in Ghana grin grin it’s just a matter of time, mudder fugger grin grin you saw what happened in SA? Fuckeduppedness grin it’s just a matter of time, AssClown cheesy I will personally take care of you, smelly magg0t

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
popizaino:

Last pic bringing back some nostalgic memory

Finance quarters wuye district

Wuye is a nice district in Abj. It is fast developing more structures are surfacing even till date.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What is gravity and why is the earth round rather than flat?
Gravitational pull is what keeps the Earth spherical.........also the Earth isn't flat because there is irrefutable evidence that its spherical.........only ret@rded people believe the Earth is flat.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abohboy:

Look at the aerial Jews it is a lot bigger than it looks in the renders and yes I am comparing it to the ones in Kenya.

You need prayers grin grin grin. That Lagos can't even be in the best three train stations in Kenya. Choose one station in Kenya you wish to compare it with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9108) (9109) (9110) (9111) (9112) (9113) (9114) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.