Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6383841 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9111) (9112) (9113) (9114) (9115) (9116) (9117) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Vlain:

Still under construction tho.
The building is actually a twin building connected with a glass bridge. The second building is behind this one. This pics doesn't do justice to the actual train station building.
Let the station be completed then we can analyze it correctly. There are issues like functionality of a train station which can only be judged once its completed.Example, the Nairobi station was poorly designed, although it looks good on outside,but on the inside,there are hassles when boarding a train.There are unnecessary going up and down which make it too hard for folks with suitcases
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
gallivant:

wink wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12744676_ldc2018_pngd4e4103f77cbc1d641ef65506de7d96f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12745512_majorityofthetoptenpoorcountriesareinsubsaharanafrica_pnge582fc8300a3046b642628f7f47f013e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12802159_untitled_jpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51

Let's pretend for a second this graph is true going by the calculations if 20% of India's population of 1.3 billion(2019) is in poverty that means there are at least 260million people living in poverty in India which is more than the entire population of Nigeria. undecided If supposedly 60% of Nigeria's population of about 200million(2019) is in poverty that means there are 120million people living in poverty in Nigeria. grin In reality Nigeria poverty level doesn't go past 40% at worst which makes it less than a 80million. Now according to the map you posted there are are DOZENS of countries poorer than Nigeria so in conclusion there is know way in shape or form going by percentage or raw population could Nigeria possibly be the supposed "World Capital of Poverty. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abohboy:

The only ones that compare are the mombasa and Nairobi the rest do not compare let’s be honest with ourselves

You have to post a proper picture to convince me. Otherwise I'll remain with the image of renders to make my conclusion. But one thing I can tell you for free Nigerian new train stations are better than what are in Tanzania grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abohboy:

The only ones that compare are the mombasa and Nairobi the rest do not compare let’s be honest with ourselves

You have to post a proper picture to convince me. Otherwise I'll remain with the image of renders to make my conclusion. But one thing I can tell you for free Nigerian new train stations are better than what are in Tanzania grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:
Suswa train station

Your suswa is a complete copy n paste from China's ancient temples
Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Let's pretend for a second this graph is true going by the calculations if 20% of India's population of 1.3 billion(2019) is in poverty that means there are at least 260million people living in poverty in India which is more than the entire population of Nigeria. undecided If supposedly 60% of Nigeria's population of about 200million(2019) is in poverty that means there are 120million people living in poverty in Nigeria. grin In reality Nigeria poverty level doesn't go past 40% at worst which makes it less than a 80million. Now according to the map you posted there are are DOZENS of countries poorer than Nigeria so in conclusion there is know way in shape or form going by percentage or raw population could Nigeria possibly be the supposed "World Capital of Poverty. wink

And you want us to believe Wikipedia? grin World Bank said that your extreme poverty was 79 million meaning the average poverty can hit 150m grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Your suswa is a complete copy n paste from China's ancient temples

Someone wants to cry grin grin , why can't you show us Tanzanian stations?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

Someone wants to cry grin grin , why can't you show us Tanzanian stations?
How can I show u uncompleted project? Are u mad?
But what I know is,once completed,TZ will have the very best train station(s) in Africa. Mind you,our electrified system made it easier to have those superb,upstairs boarding platforms!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

You need prayers grin grin grin. That Lagos can't even be in the best three train stations in Kenya. Choose one station in Kenya you wish to compare it with.

Lmao your a clown. grin Mighty Kenyan Rails! wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let's compare new Rails. Who do you think are the best? grin

Kenyan 1-2
Nigerian 3-4

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
How can I show u uncompleted project? Are u mad?
But what I know is,once completed,TZ will have the very best train station(s) in Africa. Mind you,our electrified system made it easier to have those superb,upstairs boarding platforms!

Your train stations are pathetic that's why you are not proud of posting them here, this is complete Pugu station.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Correlate but don't equate poverty to extreme poverty... Nigeria leads in the latter.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:
Let's compare new Rails. Who do you think are the best? grin

Kenyan 1-2
Nigerian 3-4
From this post it seems that you have conceded defeat in train stations. Or do you have any question to ask boy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Justnotyou:

Correlate but don't equate poverty to extreme poverty... Nigeria leads in the latter.
grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

From this post it seems that you have conceded defeat in train stations. Or do you have any question to ask boy?

grin wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

Your train stations are pathetic that's why you are not proud of posting them here, this is complete Pugu station.

That's a minor thing.we are building over 2500 kms of new SGR. Some stations must look small.

But Dodoma station will be the best in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kenya rail projects. This is what they sold there Slum Republic to China for. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
That's a minor thing.we are building over 2500 kms of new SGR. Some stations must look small.

Who asked you renders? I can show you the renders of Pugu station, sogu station, Morogoro station and Dar es salaam station and those renders are all different from what's on the ground grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

And you want us to believe Wikipedia? grin World Bank said that your extreme poverty was 79 million meaning the average poverty can hit 150m grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

Who asked you renders? I can show you the renders of Pugu station, sogu station, Morogoro station and Dar es salaam station and those renders are all different from what's on the ground grin grin
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Give me Dar es salaam render and let's see the difference!

But as I said,Dodoma is where all the kibera talk will die...
Prepare to see modern stuff

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

grin grin grin

I know you hate to see this, grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:

cheesy God Bless the King of the East!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kiberans kiberans kiberans

Come and take your painted old trash

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Give me Dar es salaam render and let's see the difference!

But as I said,Dodoma is when all the kibera talk will die...
Prepare to see modern stuff

Let's start from here, these how you expected your train stations to look like but unfortunately they turned out like the second picture grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

cheesy God Bless the King of the East!
We defeated them!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Kiberans kiberans kiberans

Come and take your painted old trash

The day you will reach this level is the day we will have a discussion.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

Let's start from here, these how you expected your train stations to look like but unfortunately they turned out like the second picture grin
Your renders wasn't approved
1.These is a pugu station render
2&3.Dar es salaam renders

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

The day you will reach this level is the day we will have a discussion.
Unfortunately, TZ have graduated from diesel stuff.We are now doing electric stuff

Reach these levels...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Your renders wasn't approved
1.These is a pugu station render
2&3.Dar es salaam renders

Thanks for showing us these renders. Now tell us if there is any similarities with what's on the ground.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Unfortunately, TZ have graduated from diesel stuff.We are now doing electric stuff

Reach these levels...

I'm talking about double stacking. Tanzania will never have a double stack trains.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wuoche:

Thanks for showing us these renders. Now tell us if there is any similarities with what's on the ground.
Do u know what's under construction? Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Do u know what's under construction? Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

I want to tell you something, just show us the pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9111) (9112) (9113) (9114) (9115) (9116) (9117) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.