Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6462567 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Austine1213:

Catching up to what exactly lol

Because we don't post things on construction you think you catching up?

Lol SA is a construction site, construction Nation wide.

You're in recession Kenya is not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
its facts kiddo

I know them and know their children.

grin grin

Mind you, ordinary people who have succeeded in life are not elites.

The political class and business tycoons form the elite class

Hmm...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

So you're comparing people dressed to weddings and engagements and ceremonies to a maasai pastrolist in the bush

So post your best and let's see grin grin angry

I guess you did not see the pictures Shma2020 posted? Does it represent Ghana/Ghanaians?

You post rubbish, you get a rubbish clapback grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Lie for Ghana
Egypt has the fertile silts
facts kiddo
90% of Ghana foods come from northern Ghana

80% of cultivated lands in Egypt are desert lands, that is arider than what you term arid lands in Kenya.
Egyptian silt has mostly been settled on

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
facts kiddo

80% of cultivated lands in Egypt are desert lands, that is arider than what you term arid lands in Kenya.
Egyptian silt has mostly been settled on

Then you need to get your facts right
Stop guess work
Google and learn more about Egypt agriculture
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
vankelvin:

So post your best and let's see grin grin angry

I guess you did not see the pictures Shma2020 posted? Does it represent Ghana/Ghanaians?

You post rubbish, you get a rubbish clapback grin

Google that
Your were the guys making fun of our athletes remember that cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Without minerals kenya has managed to do what majority of african blacks have failed...facts..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Then you need to get your facts right
Stop guess work
Google and learn more about Egypt agriculture
Im not doing guess work

Im stating facts to you.

Egypt has poured billions of dollars into irrigation projects to get it arid lands and deserts lands water for agriculture.

Ghana has poured billions into irrigation for agriculture.

Both countries are largely food secure.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

I'm talking of construction, it's wide spread

South Africa grew in last quarter incase you not aware

Did you know Japan owed 3 time more than its GDP?
Do you know has been in recession for years?
Do you know Japan is building like no other?

Do you know Japan is one of most developed in the world?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
which is?

you still have one of the largest number of poor people and the largest percent of your people live in slums.

Education is still poor, health sector is in disarray
mtisTheQubit:
Without minerals kenya has managed to do what majority of african blacks have failed...facts..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Austine1213:

I'm talking of construction, it's wide spread

South Africa grew in last quarter incase you not aware

Did you know Japan owed 3 time more than its GDP?
Do you know has been in recession for years?
Do you know Japan is building like no other?

Do you know Japan is one of most developed in the world?

Even in Kenya construction is widespread
Do not compare Japan and South Africa
Japan is a developed rich country South Africa is not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
which is?

you still have one of the largest number of poor people and the largest percent of your people live in slums.

Education is still poor, health sector is in disarray

Why do you always waste your time comparing Ghana with big boys...it's simple Ghana na village ..end of story

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
Im not doing guess work

Im stating facts to you.

Egypt has poured billions of dollars into irrigation projects to get it arid lands and deserts lands water for agriculture.

Ghana has poured billions into irrigation for agriculture.

Both countries are largely food secure.

Egypt correct irrigation moslty around the nile
Ghana you are lying your agriculture is mainly rain fed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Man you just wasting your time with just30...he never answered your question about gold
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
rvp2018:
Looking at Joburg drones footage - I do think Nairobi has probably overtaken it - except for the Gautrain and few better roads although Nairobi is getting there soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg_n3mU1mwc
you are truly delusional as fvck bru grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Why do you always waste your time comparing Ghana with big boys...it's simple Ghana na village ..end of story

which big boys?

I compare to countries that it is on the same level with and those that are above her slightly.

Not failures like East African countries

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
What happened to our brethrens the south africans..what we left here is two weirdo s..the shack man an the boer from Orania..the shack man denies his heritage while the boer got a sanctuary for butterflies..no black shaded butterfly allowedthere.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Even in Kenya construction is widespread
Do not compare Japan and South Africa
Japan is a developed rich country South Africa is not
more than 50% of Kenya happens in nairobi

So when you see Nairobi you just see how slow Kenya is moving

Nairobi as is not as developed you can only imagine what the rest of the country looks like lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:

which big boys?

I compare to countries that it is on the same level with and those that are above her slightly.

Not failures like East African countries

Ok just30.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Most of Egypt irrigation projects has focused on desert lands which it has turn to farm lands.

Agriculture in northern Ghana is not rain-fed, without irrigation, you cant grow anything.

We've spent billions to provide irrigation there, another billion dollars into irrigation facilities is being invested there for agric purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Not way out of our league we are catching up
a new building isn't news worthy like in Kenya.....here it happens every day, we don't post about it like you Kenyans do as its common for us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Man you just wasting your time with just30...he never answered your question about gold

You guys just come up here to waste time with countries you will never catch up to because you guys are not willing to develop
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

It's the question they are avoiding Ghana is Africa's largest gold producer on top of that they export alot of oil yet the country is not up the levels
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
a new building isn't news worthy like in Kenya.....here it happens every day, we don't post about it like you Kenyans do as its common for us.

I wasn't not talking about buildings
What are you talking about??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

Uhmmm....

"Gross domestic product (GDP) grew by an estimated 13,5% in the third quarter, giving an annualised growth rate of 66,1%."

Looks like someone hasn't been following the news lately cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:
What happened to our brethrens the south africans..what we left here is two weirdos..the shack man an the boer from Orania..the shack man denies his heritage while the boer got a sanctuary for butterflies..no black shaded butterfly allowedthere.. grin
says the Kenyan that believes the earth is flat cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

It's the question they are avoiding Ghana is Africa's largest gold producer on top of that they export alot of oil yet the country is not up the levels
no one has avoided Ghana gold export.

Ghana gold exports has led to huge growth in living standards of Ghanaians and development in infrastructure in every part of Ghana.

Ghana oil export is not huge but it will grow in the next 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

I wasn't not talking about buildings
What are you talking about??
construction are we not?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:

You guys just come up here to waste time with countries you will never catch up to because you guys are not willing to develop
An I thought your president ( Nana ) said future Ghana is the old Nairobi..that's exactly what he said just30..am not adding stuff cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Austine1213:
more than 50% of Kenya happens in nairobi

So when you see Nairobi you just see how slow Kenya is moving

Nairobi as is not as developed you can only imagine what the rest of the country looks like lol

You keep on changing topics
Okay let me try to answer you
Nairobi is not developed because it's in a developing country so is Johannesburg and Cape Town they are not developed because they are all found in a developing country
Most towns offer decent life compared to Nairobi in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
construction are we not?

I wasn't talking about construction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
no one has avoided Ghana gold export.

Ghana gold exports has led to huge growth in living standards of Ghanaians and development in infrastructure in every part of Ghana.

Ghana oil export is not huge but it will grow in the next 5 years.

We are not seeing that I expected Cape Town like Accra but I don't see that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.