Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,835 members, 7,898,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6388043 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) (9224) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
says the Kenyan that believes the earth is flat cool

An not a flat earther dude. But look at it like ths opinions are like noses like someone here said cheesy an everyone got his /her grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

I wasn't talking about construction
you good bro?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

An not a flat earther dude. But look at it like ths opinions are like noses like someone here said cheesy an everyone got his /her grin
another Kenyan saying flat earth is just an opinion grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

You keep on changing topics
Okay let me try to answer you
Nairobi is not developed because it's in a developing country so is Johannesburg and Cape Town they are not developed because they are all found in a developing country
Most towns offer decent life compared to Nairobi in Kenya
South Africa is a NIC
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
Most of Egypt irrigation projects has focused on desert lands which it has turn to farm lands.

Agriculture in northern Ghana is not rain-fed, without irrigation, you cant grow anything.

We've spent billions to provide irrigation there, another billion dollars into irrigation facilities is being invested there for agric purposes.

I haven't denied that what iam saying is agriculture in Ghana is moslty rainfed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

It's the question they are avoiding Ghana is Africa's largest gold producer on top of that they export alot of oil yet the country is not up the levels
I still believe Kenyans are smart folks... No minerals but look at us... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
you good bro?

It is your South African brother
I only responded and that was that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
South Africa is a NIC

Still a developing country like the rest of African countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
says the Kenyan that believes the earth is flat cool

And where is the problem with that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
another Kenyan saying flat earth is just an opinion grin grin
Yes it's an opinion..same way have got opinion on Orania citizens... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

I still believe Kenyans are smart folks... No minerals but look at us... cheesy

We are smart cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

An I thought your president ( Nana ) said future Ghana is the old Nairobi..that's exactly what he said just30..am not adding stuff cheesy

If only the current nairobi was a match to Ghana, then that will be true but unfortunately, current nairobi is an undeveloped combination of muddy villages and slums.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

And where is the problem with that
It's the way of boers..their way or ya done..ask likes of austin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:

If only the current nairobi was a match to Ghana, then that will be true but unfortunately, current nairobi is an undeveloped combination of muddy villages and slums.

Did your president quote Nairobi or not..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

You keep on changing topics
Okay let me try to answer you
Nairobi is not developed because it's in a developing country so is Johannesburg and Cape Town they are not developed because they are all found in a developing country
Most towns offer decent life compared to Nairobi in Kenya

China is a developing country cities are developed

By the way Capetown, joburg, Pretoria, Durban are developed, I won't include others

Yesterday on GoBlack2Africa channel with African traveller showing another part of Nairobi, Eastleigh..... NAIROBI IS FAR LESS DEVELOPED

#fact

Eastleigh, kilimani, Keleshewe, upperhill, Yaya, westlands are not nice if that's your best of your best city, yall he's prayers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

We are not seeing that I expected Cape Town like Accra but I don't see that

Ghana only surpassed SA 3 years ago and look at Accra and Ghanaian towns and cities.

They've greatly urbanised and developed to the level where only 20% of Ghanaians are poor.

Ghana has moved all it society to better living standards.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:

You don't mean it
Can we do this again post Accra I will post Nairobi pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:

Ghana only surpassed SA 3 years ago and look at Accra and Ghanaian towns and cities

They've greatly urbanised and developed to the level where only 20% of Ghanaians are poor.

Ghana has moved all it society to better living standards.
Whatever ya smoking , I want it.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

I haven't denied that what iam saying is agriculture in Ghana is moslty rainfed
Agric in Ghana is not mostly rain-fed because major of Agriculture activities in Ghana happens in the north of Ghana.

Southern Ghana, Agric can be rain-fed and everything will be okay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

We are smart cool
I would say smartest in Africa I might be biased grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Did your president quote Nairobi or not..
Can you so ever one where nairobi was even mentioned?

My president quoted goals like reducing poverty to 1%, creating the best health systems that can be found on the continent and things

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
jln115:
South Africa is a NIC

It's pointless to explain it to him

He's suffering from backfire effect, along with the rest of his country men

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Post nairobi and i will post Kumasi

That is nairobi's level
tylann:

You don't mean it
Can we do this again post Accra I will post Nairobi pics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Austine1213:

By the way Capetown, joburg, Pretoria, Durban are developed, I won't include others

Yesterday on GoBlack2Africa channel with African traveller showing another part of Nairobi, Eastleigh..... NAIROBI IS FAR LESS DEVELOPED

#fact

Eastleigh, kilimani, Keleshewe, upperhill, Yaya, westlands are not nice if that's your best of your best city, yall he's prayers
No offense bro but your obsession with Kenya is something else..never seen a saffa so curious of another african country.. maybe it's just me cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Whatever ya smoking , I want it.. grin grin
seems you are high on wee

can you tell the platform when Ghana surpass SA gold figures?

i dont blame you, i blae the poverty on you land grin grin grin

It has made you all zombies to the BS they feed you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Austine1213:

#fact

Those South African cities are not developed with all those shanty houses and slums can you compare Johannesburg and for example linz Johannesburg has slums linz doesn't or maybe shenzen , does shenzen have slums like Cape Town
China is a developing country in theory
It is well if Nairobi doesn't impress you it's your opinion we live in a free world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
Can you so ever one where nairobi was even mentioned?

My president quoted goals like reducing poverty to 1%, creating the best health systems that can be found on the continent and things

An then what happened next cheesy he lifted up a picture of old Nairobi.. look blame Nana not me grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Austine1213:

It's pointless to explain it to him

He's suffering from backfire effect, along with the rest of his country men

No need for that
You haven't proven me wrong anywhere with facts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
tylann:

We are not seeing that I expected Cape Town like Accra but I don't see that

On lighter note SA is heavily industrialized, SA exports was $18b that alone is not enough to push a huge country like SA that's where industries comes in.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Just30:
seems you are high on wee

can you tell the platform when Ghana surpass SA gold figures?

i dont blame you, i blae the poverty on you land grin grin grin

It has made you all zombies to the BS they feed you
I don't have an issue with whether Ghana surpassed S.A or not..my problem is when yiu start yapping about your cities an towns grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Austine1213:

On lighter note SA is heavily industrialized, SA exports was $18b that alone is not enough to push a huge country like SA that's where industries comes in.

I didn't deny that
South Africa is the most industrialized country in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

An then what happened next cheesy he lifted up a picture of old Nairobi.. look blame Nana not me grin

Get a copy of the book and you will not find a pic inside grin grin grin

blame Kenyatta for your underdevelopment hence why you are constantly here comparing kenya to countries far developed than it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) (9224) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.