Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,834 members, 7,898,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6388031 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9246) (9247) (9248) (9249) (9250) (9251) (9252) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
jln115:
uhm as much as $140 billion in annual revenue according to studies... That's twice your current economic size

Really.good to know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Tantrums. Go take your meds hobbit. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ignored

noise maker

keep bleeding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Albeit Lagos keeps building scrapes and plans for even greater more are underway for now and the future but still if Lagos decides to stop all that today then it would be becos of choice. And that won't make her any less developed.best advice is to keep whatever U are building modern whether short,tall,midrise, highrise u name it and that is what london is doing.heck even china.

Lagos with more skyscraper than Washington DC doesn't make it any close to it in development.same with nairobi. Get my point now.cheers.

London has some skyscrapers anyway
Washington DC has no skyscrapers because it's forbidden to build skyscrapers in Washington DC but other USA cities have skyscrapers
Skyscrapers and high rises save on space and Lagos is crammed you need to go up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

USA and Dubai already have skyscrapers that is what made iconic

Is Washington DC iconic or not.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kazikazi:
hahahahahahahahaha

grin

You can only laugh because you cant post BRT and Kilimanjaro anymore. Keep laughing. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
But surely if their towns look like shanties, their infrastructure third class, how can people live better lives than kenya.
Look at electricity - they claim to be at 85%- yet metered customers are only 4m - in a country of 8M plus households.

Then that is debatable
Or they have handouts like free education all the way to university level and free healthcare to everyone Ghana is rich it can afford that with ease
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Unfortunately we can't test that with pics test shocked
So let us give them that
But transport infrastructure is physical you can't hide it
All infrastructures are physical.
Almost all infrastructures can be seen and photographed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

I prefer debating with vankelvin and other Ghanaians not you
You know they don't pull up absurd claims like you

did you just say absurd ?

grin grin grin

if you cant face the facts you run.

What is Kenya total SGR length, multiply it by 3 and see what you will get....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Kong Island is quite iconic, no need to involve American cities to score cheap points.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

It's so is New York City
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

London has some skyscrapers anyway
Washington DC has no skyscrapers because it's forbidden to build skyscrapers in Washington DC but other USA cities have skyscrapers
Skyscrapers and high rises save on space and Lagos is crammed you need to go up

Yes London has but it not up to 20.:should be about 15.
But yet Washington DC is still very developed.extremely developed if I must add.

Let Lagos worry about her space. She can decide to extend her boundaries to Ogun state.plus they are still large of green untouched lands lying fallow allover Lagos most especially on the island of lekki.hevk even on mainland lagos.let us not also forget we have about 15 land reclamation project.

Get my point now.its a choice.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:

did you just say absurd ?

grin grin grin

if you cant face the facts you run.

What is Kenya total SGR length, multiply it by 3 and see what you will get....

Tantrums. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
Like Nigeria - you country - fails the picture/video test - meaning your data is fudged - which explain the record bailout from IMF/WB - as your country is ever broke.

Keep running away from your shadow. grin grin grin

Till you beat us in all these factors your Kenya will forever be below Ghana. grin grin

Transportation infrastructure
Health infrastructure
Education infrastructure(literacy rate)
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries
Entertainment infrastructure
Agriculture( food security)
Sports infrastructure
Security,peace and stability
Water and sanitation
Electricity (accessibility) etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kazikazi:
All infrastructures are physical.
Almost all infrastructures can be seen and photographed.

But you cant take pics of free healthcare and education
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

It's so is New York City

So U are saying individually both cities are iconic without rubbing each other's shine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
Ghana road network - mere 67K - compared to kenya 200K. With only 17% paved. I see in 2009 it was 12% paved...so it shows you're not even adding 1% more paved road annually

It is estimated that Ghana has about 67,291 km of road network today. Of this, 12,785 km are trunk roads, 42,394 km are feeder roads and 12,112 km are urban roads. 83% of trunk roads, 36% of urban roads and 72% of feeder roads are considered being in either good or fair condition. The network size, of which only 17% is paved, grows at an average rate of 8% per year.
https://dlca.logcluster.org/display/public/DLCA/2.3+Ghana+Road+Network

Facts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Kong Island is quite iconic, no need to involve American cities to score cheap points.

Until to explain Kong island to me we can't have a discussion.bye boy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

So U are saying individually both cities are iconic without rubbing each other's shine.

We are saying you should speak of Lagos and Abuja. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
That is to tell you we dont want them

We cut all building plans to 15 floors and that will be effectively enforced. All developers who wanted to go above, their project where put on hold until a review planned was submitted
Abohboy:
Ghanaians should stop making excuses, Japan is ten times more prone to earthquake then Accra ever will be but they have some of the tallest skyscrapers it is not a matter of earthquake prone it is a matter of lack of interest and funding to build proper structures, Japan has been hit by 9 magnitude earthquakes the ones that hit Accra are like 4-5 magnitude and they only hit ever 20 years or so.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
But surely if their towns look like shanties, their infrastructure third class, how can people live better lives than kenya.
Look at electricity - they claim to be at 85%- yet metered customers are only 4m - in a country of 8M plus households.
keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
our time will come..for now its stupid ghana time

Make that time now and stop screaming no mineral.
U have a whooping $140bn. Utilise it and stop vain noise on minerals.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Yes London has but it not up to 20.:should be about 15.
But yet Washington DC is still very developed.extremely developed if I must add.

Let Lagos worry about her space. She can decide to extend her boundaries to Ogun state.plus they are still large of green untouched lands lying fallow allover Lagos most especially on the island of lekki.hevk even on mainland lagos.let us not also forget we have about 15 land reclamation project.

Get my point now.its a choice.

No one has denied Washington DC is developed they laws against skyscrapers in Washington DC if the laws were not there Washington DC could have skyscrapers too
Lagos needs skyscrapers and high-rises no way out of Lagos has population of 20milion people excuse me
Lekki is a rich neighborhood iam told
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

We are saying you should speak of Lagos and Abuja. undecided

Explain Kong island to me.else no convo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

A beauty like Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Something like that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

But you cant take pics of free healthcare and education
Am talking about infrastructures not services.
I repeat again
Almost all infrastructures can be seen and photographed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Let's start with our railway infrastructure I know Ghana has nothing similar
Mombasa port outdos those Ghanaian ports believe me and we are building even a big one in Lamu
Road infrastructure the quality in Kenya is higher than Ghana's

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you alright?
Railway, Airport, Seaport, road transport etc, they all fall under Transportation infrastructure so let's make progress

Tells us other areas you beat Ghana

Health infrastructure
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries
Sports infrastructure
Water and sanitation

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

No one has denied Washington DC is developed they laws against skyscrapers in Washington DC if the laws were not there Washington DC could have skyscrapers too
Lagos needs skyscrapers and high-rises no way out of Lagos has population of 20milion people excuse me
Lekki is a rich neighborhood iam told

But the laws exist and Washington DC doesn't have a single scrapes and yet it's still developed and still among the top most developed and richest city in the U.S.

If Lagos chose not to build scrapes today despite her population then it's a choice. She just has to make sure she build whatever it she she building modernly and world class and still wear the crown of developed. Get my point now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Something like that

It's a yes or no. So which is it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Keep running away from your shadow. grin grin grin

Till you beat us in all these factors your Kenya will forever be below Ghana. grin grin

Transportation infrastructure
Health infrastructure
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries
Sports infrastructure
Water and sanitation

Literacy rate I doubt it
Transport infrastructure I totally refuse
Industries debatable
The rest I will give you a free pass
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:
A beauty like Barcelona

That's another world most developed city.let not forget the beauty.
The grid system makes it even more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kazikazi:

Am talking about infrastructures not services.
I repeat again
Almost all infrastructures can be seen and photographed

No one has denied that kazikazi
We can't subject Ghana and Kenya social services in pictures test
Also I didn't know Ghana beats our huge southern neighbor in GDP

(1) (2) (3) ... (9246) (9247) (9248) (9249) (9250) (9251) (9252) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.