Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387886 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9247) (9248) (9249) (9250) (9251) (9252) (9253) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
Yes - Kenya comes second to South Africa in the Logistic Performance index that ranks logistics in160 countries . Kenya's LPI score of 3.33 puts it ahead of economies like Russia, Brazil and Argentina.

As for Ghana - their LPI index is 2.57 something.

The hypocrisy grin grin

You believe this stats because it puts Kenya ahead of Ghana. When same stats puts Ghana ahead of Kenya that one has been cooked grin grin grin

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Then that is debatable
Or they have handouts like free education all the way to university level and free healthcare to everyone Ghana is rich it can afford that with ease
The constitution of Ghana has already mandated the nation to provide free education up to university level

All that is left is for us to find additional revenue stream to do it.

All we need now is to broaden our tax net to cover everyone.

We will only provide free healthcare for all after we've supported big pharma in Ghana to produce all essential drugs we need

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
[s]
gallivant:

Tantrums. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:
That is to tell you we dont want them

We cut all building plans to 15 floors and that will be effectively enforced. All developers who wanted to go above, their project where put on hold until a review planned was submitted

Cool story bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
i wonder where they will start from grin grin
vankelvin:

Keep running away from your shadow. grin grin grin

Till you beat us in all these factors your Kenya will forever be below Ghana. grin grin

Transportation infrastructure
Health infrastructure
Education infrastructure(literacy rate)
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries
Entertainment infrastructure
Agriculture( food security)
Sports infrastructure
Security,peace and stability
Water and sanitation
Electricity (accessibility) etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

We are not talking about high rises when it comes to that you Nairobi floors the entire West Africa
Anyway Nairobi is a swamp you what I mean
Look Ghana beats Kenya in most aspects but transport infrastructure no that I flatly refuse

So aside Transportation infrastructure what's next?

Tells us other areas you beat Ghana

Health infrastructure
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries
Sports infrastructure
Water and sanitation

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Make that time now and stop screaming no mineral.
U have a whooping $140bn. Utilise it and stop vain noise on minerals.

Poverty resident, are you trying to lecture us on how to utilise our resources? Are you mad?!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Airport, seaport, railway, roads etc, they all fall under Transportation infrastructure
So let's make progress.

Health infrastructure
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries
Sports infrastructure
Water and sanitation

In education infrastructure the subject should be how school look like and not literacy rate. You may have higher literacy rate with shacks as classrooms grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

That's another world most developed city.let not forget the beauty.
The grid system makes it even more beautiful.
as for their grid system

That is what Takoradi took

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

But the laws exist and Washington DC doesn't have a single scrapes and yet it's still developed and still among the top most developed and richest city in the U.S.

If Lagos chose not to build scrapes today despite her population then it's a choice. She just has to make sure she build whatever it she she building modernly and world class and still wear the crown of developed. Get my point now.

I didn't know Washington DC is among richest cities in USA all I hear is expensive real estate prices ,homelessness ,high crime rates anyway you are right
Lagos need high rises for example social housing projects
Skyscraper construction will also boost Lagos economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
facts kiddo
gallivant:

Cool story bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

The country Ghana do not have an airline but there are Ghanaian owned Airlines operating in Ghana and West Africa
Africa World Airline, Starbow airline etc

If you start talking about Private airlines then Kenya beats Ghana in that sector flat and square.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Go compare with Nigeria and DRC and other resource cursed nations. We have nothing in common to be arguing hobbit. We are your future.

Masai kid tantrums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

If you start talking about Private airlines then Kenya beats Ghana in that sector flat and square.
Do black Kenyans own them or their all Indians and whites Kenyans lol

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Poverty resident, are you trying to lecture us on how to utilise our resources? Are you mad?!!

Yes it is infact what I am trying to do.

Dig Ur resources and stop crying every now and then.it is stale.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kazikazi:
hahahahahahahahaha

Hohohohojo grin grin

The chickens have come home to roost!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:
Yet Ghana has 3 times more SGR length than Kenya and 2 times more paved roads than kenya

Please show us your SGR grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

I didn't know Washington DC is among richest cities in USA all I hear is expensive real estate prices ,homelessness ,high crime rates anyway you are right
Lagos need high rises for example social housing projects
Skyscraper construction will also boost Lagos economy

Same way midrise construction will boost her economy.its a choice.

LA is among top 10 richest city in the U.S and has the highest homelessness.infact the whole of California does.u see people with their tents on side walk hindering movement. But it's doesn't make it any less developed atleast for now before the homelessness surge further and encroach the city which might eventually wind up a slum.
My point is Washington DC homelessness doesn't make it any less developed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Abohboy:
Ghanaians should stop making excuses, Japan is ten times more prone to earthquake then Accra ever will be but they have some of the tallest skyscrapers
it is not a matter of earthquake prone it is a matter of lack of interest and funding to build proper structures, Japan has been hit by 9 magnitude earthquakes the ones that hit Accra are like 4-5 magnitude and they only hit ever 20 years or so.

That is the most stupid comment coming from the most stupid nairalander.

So Ghana should spend the kind of money Japan spends on building those high tech buildings? what for?

Have you ever heard of the adage "cut your coat according to your material/size" ?

So because Japan is building those earthquake resistance buildings it means Ghana should forgo all her social issues and focus on high rise buildings? Are you okay? Will we die for lack of skyscrapers?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Go compete with Nigeria, they have no idea about city planning as well and they produce oil like you.

Let me know when nairobi is developed or planned.else U are encroached with slumscrapers polluting our view under digital makeup.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

So aside Transportation infrastructure what's next?

Health infrastructure
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries
Sports infrastructure
Water and sanitation

Education is still debatable
Health infrastructure I will give you the service not the infrastructure same with education you guys have free education and healthcare enlighten me on that
Entertainment I will give you that
Employment and poverty I will give you
Security and peace Kenya is located in a unstable region
Electricity it's debatable
Water and sanitation I will give you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
But surely if their towns look like shanties, their infrastructure third class, how can people live better lives than kenya.
Look at electricity - they claim to be at 85%- yet metered customers are only 4m - in a country of 8M plus households.

Just by looking at the human beings from both Countries no one will tell you Ghanaians live better life than kenyans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

We are saying you should speak of Lagos and Abuja. undecided

I choose what I want to talk about not U. Get my point now.cheers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Let me know when nairobi is developed or planned.else U are encroached with slumscrapers polluting our view under digital makeup.

Be quiet Samorobo, adults are speaking. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Be quiet Samorobo, adults are speaking. lipsrsealed

Tantrums.i am not Samorobo.
Get that now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Thats not a good enough excuse for Kenya to stop building higher. You just have to deal with the many highrises in Kenya.

Whether tall or short buildings, it should look good, period.

The current AfCTC headquarters building in Accra, the initial design was 35 floors but City authorities did not approve of it so they reduced the height before building.

Same way
Eco bank
Call bank
Mirage etc had to reduce the height before building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mombasa County Referral Hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
rvp2018:
The walling is mostly what we call "ndaruguo stones" - mostly machine cut natural stones found near Thika town. I think Nigeria you guys have to cast - your blocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAd8lHioCGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQtwCpYpJ1I

Oh the s to s the stone u use. I don't like it in buildings.its hideous.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Same way midrise construction will boost her economy.its a choice.

LA is among top 10 richest city in the U.S and has the highest homelessness.infact the whole of California does.u see people with their tents on side walk hindering movement. But it's doesn't make it any less developed atleast for now before the homelessness surge further and encroach the city which might eventually wind up a slum.
My point is Washington DC homelessness doesn't make it any less developed.

Homelessness doesn't make a city less developed that it means they are many poor people in the city that was a by the way
Not mid high rises skyscrapers Lagos is too congested for that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Just by looking at the human beings from both Countries no one will tell you Ghanaians live better life than kenyans.

What do you mean by human beings
For example where does your rich and middle class people live and shop

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Please show us your SGR grin grin grin
watch and shut up forever

1500km and electrification is already in development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8BSiGEz860

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2HXQHOfcNo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Oh the s to s the stone u use. I don't like it in buildings.its hideous.

They are good and stable

(1) (2) (3) ... (9247) (9248) (9249) (9250) (9251) (9252) (9253) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.