Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,826 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387919 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9251) (9252) (9253) (9254) (9255) (9256) (9257) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Dude are fvckin serious lol... Ghana has the fourth biggest in the world and first in Africa over 30 billion dollars Nigerians even envy our retail sector lol ur funny

Who ranked you fourth in the world and first in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

The guys building eko Atlantic will never build low rise they need profits
In Kenya too private sector is the one building skyscrapers
Of all the newly developed countries they all have skyscrapers and Nigeria skyscrapers are necessity

That maybe true. They sell.lands to.orivaye investors so it is up to them to build their choice.

U have no point. It's a choice.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

It run over 35years ... cheesy then died.. grin grin
Lol we'll see how many years the White's will be taking over 100 percent of ur own airline lol...max 3 years lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:

https://www.kearney.com/global-retail-development-index

Ghana is ranked fourth in the world for it impressive retail sector growth, valued at 24.4 billion dollars and will hit 33.3 billion dollars in 3 years.

in your case it called informal retailing grin we call it Jua kali here ..
Anyway i congratulate Ghana for position 4 in the world..what you nigs selling down there..banku an grass cutters or what grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

It is no different from Kenya at university level in Kenya students are given loans by the government

In Ghana, student are also given loans by govt

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Post those shopping malls I will post Kenyan shopping malls

They will never post. The hobbits prefer yapping from where the sun dont shine. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Now we don't need theory
We want things on the ground
Let him post the pics of they retail stores

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

I did, you have a problem with that hobbit lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:

In Ghana, student are also given loans by govt

I wonder why you lied to me that you education is free upto university level

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

then they lied bigly cheesy

In Ghana, elementary and middle school has been free but high school, though government-run, required tuition.

Government boarding schools cost about $289 per school year, day school about $120, according to government data.

Shut up and get yourself a life.

Education is free from
Kindergarten to Senior high school in Ghana.

Tertiary institutions pay fees.

Stop saying things you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

At the moment Kenya had Kenya airways Ghana has none

But it keeps accounting losses
So what's the point of having any in the first place?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol we'll see how many years the White's will be taking over 100 percent of ur own airline lol...max 3 years lol

nah ..currently its run by a black Kenyan..an its not dead like yours grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Does this mean Ghana will never get an airline, because of the lack of whites in Ghana? tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Yet it keeps flying is that amazing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Lol

Is that the SGR 3 times longer thsn the one in Kenya? Computer generated graphics? Silly dwarf. lipsrsealed

Yes that's the SGR with 3 times the length of Kenya SGR

which computer-generated graphics do you see there?

silly kid

while you celebrate 500 plus of rail we have 1500km in completion and development

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

They will never post. The hobbits prefer yapping from where the sun dont shine. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Shut up and get yourself a life.

Education is free from
Kindergarten to Senior high school in Ghana.

Tertiary institutions pay fees.

Stop saying things you know nothing about

But thats exactly what i posted ..what wrong with you guy ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:
we dont need malls to create superb shopping destinations

Actually you do retard. Open air markets is the past. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

What happened to your green airways?

You should start your airline and start making profits

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

in your case it called informal retailing grin we call it Jua kali here ..
Anyway i congratulate Ghana for position 4 in the world..what you nigs selling down there..banku an grass cutters or what grin

The formal retail sector here is even bigger than the informal grin grin

weep more

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Yet it keeps flying is that amazing

At the expense of your tax debt,and government corruption.are U proud of that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Wuoche will do that
Wuoche do so bro cool

I had already posted one picture, I'm waiting for any brave hobbit to reply grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

What happened to your green airways?

You should start your airline and start making profits

We might not make profit so let leave that to the private sector like some other countries do to avoid debt and corruption to stay afloat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

When will you post spintex road on YouTube for my Kenya brothers to see the high end malls grin?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Ooh please Nigerian corruption led to the death of Nigerian airways
Kenyan corruption has kept Kenya airways flying

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
can you post where i said our education is free up to university?

You said Ghana is rich to provide free education up to uni level and healthcare and i reply your comment by saying ,

The constitution of Ghana mandate Ghana to provide free education up to university level and that Ghana will soon make university education free as soo as it can extend the tax net to free up additional revenue .

Read well next time
tylann:

I wonder why you lied to me that you education is free upto university level

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

When will you post spintex road on YouTube for my Kenya brothers to see the high end malls grin?

Stop ur azz lick cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

I had already posted one picture, I'm waiting for any brave hobbit to reply grin

Vankelvin please post pics
Wuoche is waiting cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Appisko:

Stop ur azz lick cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Does this mean Ghana will never get an airline, because of the lack of whites in Ghana? tongue
Ghana has already made purchases for it national airline establishment

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

Lmao who said high end malls on spintex roads. Abeg make laugh no kill pesin son grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

We might not make profit so let leave that to the private sector like some other countries do to avoid debt and corruption to stay afloat.

Good then leave us alone with our Kenya airways

(1) (2) (3) ... (9251) (9252) (9253) (9254) (9255) (9256) (9257) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.