Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,835 members, 7,898,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6388031 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9252) (9253) (9254) (9255) (9256) (9257) (9258) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
gallivant:

Actually you do retard. Open air markets is the past. grin
Take a trip on Accra spintex road and see superb shopping destinations

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Heidemarie Primary School. This is a public School.

Mamprobi Millennium city public school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Ooh please Nigerian corruption led to the death of Nigerian airways
Kenyan corruption has kept Kenya airways flying

And we shut it down to destroy the corruption ring.
No loans and debt is what keeps Ur airway flying. This practice cannot sustain U foreign.it will surely have a ripple effect.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Chinese are foreigners in Kenya
Indians were brought in Kenya to build railways in Kenya in 1890s and they stayed so they are Kenyans
The whites who remained after independence they are Kenyans
The Arabs at the coast they are Kenyans

We do have our portion of white Ghanaians but we still dominate our economy cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Lmao who said high end malls on spintex roads. Abeg make laugh no kill pesin son grin

grin grin grin grin

Abeg I no get enough firepower to fight the battle ahead if i mention the name.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Good then leave us alone with our Kenya airways

Do U love running at losses after borrowing heavily to sustain it and still get into bad debt and losses.
There is a price for everything. And this one should be concerning.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

We do have our portion of white Ghanaians but we still dominate our economy cool

Kenya has more whites
Black Kenyans dominate Kenyan economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

I understand grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

When will you post spintex road on YouTube for my Kenya brothers to see the high end malls grin?

There is Kimo, Orca Decor, UCT, Palace, and so many other, which one do you want to see?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

Azz licker lol u left Nigeria to settle in Ghana

Which u feel is less developed with no proper infastructer.
Are u mad what sane person does that

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Do U love running at losses after borrowing heavily to sustain it and still get into bad debt and losses.
There is a price for everything. And this one should be concerning.

That should be for Kenyans to worry about not you just enjoy flying the pride of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Which Indians

Example, the richest Kenyan in 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

And we shut it down to destroy the corruption ring.
No loans and debt is what keeps Ur airway flying. This practice cannot sustain U foreign.it will surely have a ripple effect.

Okay let put this to rest Kenya airways will not close they are reforms ongoing to make it stable
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

I can see you have now narrowed your list because you heard about posting pictures grin grin

These are the list, you can prove those that I have ticked with pictures but what about the others?

Health infrastructure ✓
Education infrastructure✓(literacy rate)
Employment
Poverty rate
Industries✓
Entertainment infrastructure✓
Agriculture( food security)
Sports infrastructure✓
Security,peace and stability
Water and sanitation
Electricity (accessibility) etc

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Mamprobi Millennium city public school

You have really taken your time to respond to that one post grin

This is Angira Primary School. Another public school.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
vankelvin:

Example, the richest Kenyan in 2021

The richest Kenyan is Gideon moi the son of our former dictator president
Just google Daniel moi net worth and compare it with that favourite Indian of yours

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just30:

There is Kimo, Orca Decor, UCT, Palace, and so many other, which one do you want to see?

There is also China mall remember?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

It is no different from Kenya at university level in Kenya students are given loans by the government

Same here in Ghana, students are given
Scholarships and students loans/allowances

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

That should be for Kenyans to worry about not you just enjoy flying the pride of Africa

Then hobbitz choice to not own a national loss making airline but private airline respected same way Kenya's choice to run a loss making airline and still pay the grave price in the future should be respected. Do U get my point now.stip playing double standards.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Migosi Primary School. Another public school.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Post those shopping malls I will post Kenyan shopping malls

Shopping malls will fall under Market facilities so we can add it to the list I made

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
tylann:

Okay let put this to rest Kenya airways will not close they are reforms ongoing to make it stable

Until that reform make positive change and impact Kenya airways will close and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Appisko:

[s]

Are u mad what sane person does that [/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

Abioukuta mall rather ozour

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Appisko:

Chai kenays I give up the was asking how can we do pictorial challenge on

Literacy rate
Crime rate

Etc

grin >: grin

I'm even shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Then hobbitz choice to not own a national loss making airline but private airline respected same way Kenya's choice to run a loss making airline and still pay the grave price in the future should be respected. Do U get my point now.stip playing double standards.

Kenya has private airlines too
Kenya airways is undergoing major reforms to make it more efficient
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Appisko:

Are u mad what sane person does that

Will U Keep kwayet.open that border let him run for his life grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vlain:

Until that reform make positive change and impact Kenya airways will close and nothing will happen.

No it won't don't be worried
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:
Migosi Primary School. Another public school.

go slow on posting..just wait for Ghana guy to make his move...he dragging his feet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

When will you post spintex road on YouTube for my Kenya brothers to see the high end malls grin?

grin grin

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
popizaino:

Ur problem is u are in the rural part of Ghana. Hence ur ignorance on stuff in the urban areas and f Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wuoche:

Who ranked you fourth in the world and first in Africa?

The gods did

(1) (2) (3) ... (9252) (9253) (9254) (9255) (9256) (9257) (9258) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.