Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6353273 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by maidaboi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kenya hating on nigeria they always make hating comments when ever nigerians post pictures
WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
No do serereooooooo.............. Davido

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

hey tayser i think we really hammered this guys well now they are changing the topic..now its like K enya vs Tanzania (musically )..there was time even when they brought the Ethiopia vs kenya thingy but it didnt work..next i think will be Somali vs Kenya grin grin

No fool. We are hammering u guys on different angles!
Some of us entertainment, others architecture smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I don't think judging people by how they perform abroad gives a skewed representation of reality. It's mostly the brightest students who get admitted to top universities abroad and people tend to work harder in diaspora. Kenyans also perform very well abroad but those few aren't a representative of the reality on ground in Kenya.
Huh? The ones I gave were inventors who were a product of Nigerian universities. It's pathetic because there were more Nigerian inventors who went to universities abroad. True, but I still stand by the belief Nigerians are brilliant. In my opinion, a lot of the smartest Nigerians are still in Nigeria suffering undecided.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Natural beauty- KENYA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
No do serereooooooo.............. Davido
now we know how you look cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

.....So Kenya ranked ahead of Nigeria lol. Nowenuse will have a heart attack yet if it were the other way round he'd have found a new song here. I don't even get it when men spend lots of time arguing over beauty lol. All women are beautiful and should be appreciated as they come.

I told Nowenuse Nigerians are in general ugly (let me say less attractive physically) than Kenyans. Posting a thousand images of light skin nigerians cannot fool anyone. And neither could posting a thousand of pitch black, village dwellers from Kenya. Some things are just easy to tell

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:
Yeah, they ranked ahead because Kenyans have big asses apparently and Nigerians don't have the body to match the face
That site is so anti Nigerian though lol I looked through and there is a new thread hating on Nigerians

Lol, try searching Kenya on this site and you'll see. I actually signed up after seeing too many negative stories about Kenya and wanted to help people see the right perspective. To make it worse most of the bad-mouthing of Kenyans here stems from false stories from some shady blogs. lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

serious am not bragging but what ya just said is correct grin

Not a bad thing when people look up to you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
If I tell you say I love you........... Davido

Davido should grow up first
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Which Kenyan music are you listening to? And which Kenyan videos are those you find of poor quality? Do you have to belittle Kenyans when you compliment Tanzanians?

genieluv is 100% correct! She is not belittling Kenyans but telling you your actual state and reality on ground.
Infact i think she is too soft on you guys.
Your artistes are too fake, worthless ugly and completely lack style. They just sing rubbish!

Can't you see how your number 1 Khaligraph Jones is now bleaching? Hahaha, he wants to meet up to standard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I don't think judging people by how they perform abroad gives a skewed representation of reality. It's mostly the brightest students who get admitted to top universities abroad and people tend to work harder in diaspora. Kenyans also perform very well abroad but those few aren't a representative of the reality on ground in Kenya.
Oh, I see what you mean. I mean Nigerians do better abroad because those universities focus more on innovation and channeling ideas. Nigerian universities focus more on getting a salary job undecided.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Somewhere in Africa....................

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I told Nowenuse Nigerians are in general ugly (let me say less attractive physically) than Kenyans. Posting a thousand images of light skin nigerians cannot fool anyone. And neither could posting a thousand of pitch black, village dwellers from Kenya. Some things are just easy to tell

Quote me when a Kenyan wins Miss world, then i can give u a consideration.

Any fool or hungry blogger can write anything anywhere on net.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
KENYA Random beauty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
mtis:

hey tayser i think we really hammered this guys well now they are changing the topic..now its like K enya vs Tanzania (musically )..there was time even when they brought the Ethiopia vs kenya thingy but it didnt work..next i think will be Somali vs Kenya grin grin

grin grin

Nigerians are our punching bags
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

now we know how you look cheesy

How do I look my dear?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

I wouldn't go that far lol. The private estates really try though.

I'm just curious why you skipped mentioning the trains. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Which Kenyan music are you listening to? And which Kenyan videos are those you find of poor quality? Do you have to belittle Kenyans when you compliment Tanzanians?

Ooohh, am sorry if i sounded that way.
I just felt that as the most powerful country in East Africa, Kenya should be far ahead in the entertainment industry, buh i think i was dissappointed cry

I watch Trace Mziki on dstv a lot, which is a channel for East african music. I hardly see any other musics which i admire or would term 'cool' there except most Tanzanian musics. Except for probably Kenya's Sauti sol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
maidaboi:
Kenya hating on nigeria they always make hating comments when ever nigerians post pictures
WHY?

They just remind us of Syria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Random Niger - area.......

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

Huh? The ones I gave were inventors who were a product of Nigerian universities. It's pathetic because there were more Nigerian inventors who went to universities abroad. True, but I still stand by the belief Nigerians are brilliant. In my opinion, a lot of the smartest Nigerians are still in Nigeria suffering undecided.

So Naija is the place of suffering cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

OMG! I love this hit. I have watched it once buh i never got to remember the name, i would have downloaded it.

Of course, this song has a very ordinary background, it must have been shot in Tanzania, considering the fact that these artistes are not very popular yet.

@NairobiWalker, i hope u don't say otherwise!
Let me tell you something, a music video must not show beautiful n luscious surroundings before it can be said to be of good quality. It can be shot in an ordinary house or studio and still look mwaaah kiss

So i really don't see the excuse of Tanzanians shooting videos outside Tanzania or not as a reasonable one.
They are really doing well with their entertainment industry n i think that's what matters.
Kenyan artistes really need to wake up from what i'm seeing, cos their vibes seem very low.
But Kenya did so well with coke Africa and I've watched some if their music videos and they were good.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

cheesy
Arinze the Iterator. He has repeated some shots like a thousand times since he started his duty
Just say you love what you see my friend. You would not die if you say the truth.
Arinze fire down jor, you dey scatter my dada eh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I'm just curious why you skipped mentioning the trains. cheesy
What trains?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Davido should grow up first

For many months now, Davido's hit has been number 1 in Africa. If growing up means being like Kenyan artistes, then we will pass! We rather be forevee young cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Lol, try searching Kenya on this site and you'll see. I actually signed up after seeing too many negative stories about Kenya and wanted to help people see the right perspective. To make it worse most of the bad-mouthing of Kenyans here stems from false stories from some shady blogs. lol

I noticed the number of bad stories in Naija blogs have dramatically increased lately with the latest immigration from Naija. Either the Naija guys residing here don't want other Nigerians coming over, or they just want paint a bad picture after being surprised by the level of advancement here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Diana oooooooo Diana oooooooo I Wana take you away........... Tekno

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Oh really? I wouldn't know lol all I see is tribalism and disgusting comments on each other.
What do the bloggers usually post?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

But Kenya did so well with coke Africa and I've watched some if their music videos and they were good.

Oooh, apart fron Sauti sol, i don't really know any Kenyan i'd say sings fascinating music.
>>>>>I have checked out Kenyan artistes like Nyashinki, Jaguar, Khaligraph jones n others, i don't see anything fascinating in what they sing. Pls u know any other kenyan artistes apart from the ones i've listed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

Oooh, apart fron Sauti sol, i don't really know any Kenyan i'd say sings fascinating music.
>>>>>I have checked out Kenyan artistes like Nyashinki, Jaguar, Khaligraph jones n others, i don't see anything fascinating in what they sing. Pls u know any other kenyan artistes apart from the ones i've listed?
Nairobiwalker?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Honestly I never knew Nigeria was this ugly.......

Words from haters

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.