Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6310724 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:

Do you have to give an excuse even if its lame?. We are borderd with Somalia and South Sudan but we still export to them regardless of the fact that Mombasa is still far from them..

Now that you have put aban of importation, do you know the capacity of Lagos port then and now?(still below mombasa).
Now that the ban is in place do you produce the below items?
1. Motor Vehicles and not assembly plus all the parts
2.Refined oil, (Dagote plant is still underconstruction)
3.Electronics
4.Toothpicks, Utencils,shoes...
5.Among others

Nigeria is still anet importer..
We are still a developing country so can't do totally without importation for now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:

Do you have to give an excuse even if its lame?. We are borderd with Somalia and South Sudan but we still export to them regardless of the fact that Mombasa is still far from them..

Now that you have put aban of importation, do you know the capacity of Lagos port then and now?(still below mombasa).
Now that the ban is in place do you produce the below items?
1. Motor Vehicles and not assembly plus all the parts
2.Refined oil, (Dagote plant is still underconstruction)
3.Electronics
4.Toothpicks, Utencils,shoes...
5.Among others

Nigeria is still anet importer..
I heard Enugu state is manufacturing the bottom two.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

I heard Enugu state is manufacturing the bottom two.

Why not ask him if they have any of the companies he mentioned?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin. That's a possibility lol but Nigeria did allow my family cheap education

okay.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jay254:

Hahahah this guys love urgly structures, the saddest part is that they are so used to them that they can't notice...

They have the worst Maintainance culture.
lol Kenya of all places?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
shervydman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.............. leave them, they're always invited.
we need them for more traffics ...lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
iblawi:

Why not ask him if they have any of the companies he mentioned?
Aak who?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

Lol they compare Kenya public sector corruption to almost Nigerian levels cheesy.
Kenyans are more aggressive (same with Nigerians).
So Kenya has bigger sprawling slums but is concentrated in towns, while Tanzania's own is spread out but alot of poverty.
Was hoping he would mention Tanzania's beaches undecided
He said Tanzaniana are more social. It's so sad that Swahali is seen as the language of the lower class in Kenya, but its colonialism fault for that.
I wished he mentioned infrastructure.

The beaches are pretty much the same, snow- white, sandy bitches stretching all the way from Somalia to the Austral Africa......it's just so spectacular! Shudda take ya for a tour to these places one of theze days wink

This below is the world famous Diani Beach in Mombasa, Kenya.

They have also talked about the infrastructure, u didnt just scroll down those many topic links to see the second (or is it the first? Quora has the first comments below tje latest ones, right?) That Chinese called Mr. Lin has tackled the subject well, from his own experience, having been to both countries; and in the second link those expats have touched on that subject.

Tanzanians are a lot more polite and sociable than Kenyans, that we admit. Life in Dar is a lot calmer and slower than in Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I told Nowenuse Nigerians are in general ugly (let me say less attractive physically) than Kenyans. Posting a thousand images of light skin nigerians cannot fool anyone. And neither could posting a thousand of pitch black, village dwellers from Kenya. Some things are just easy to tell
Did you really post this? dafuk... dude the world knows what an average Kenyan looks like, I never wanted to talk on anything physical beauty cos am not God, but seriously Kenyans are ugly, am sorry to say that but it's the truth, comparing yourself's with Nigerians has further buttressed your ignorance and jealousy.. kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:
Did you really post this? dafuk... dude the world knows what an average Kenyan looks like, I never wanted to talk on anything physical beauty cos am not God, but seriously Kenyans are ugly, am sorry to say that but it's the truth, comparing yourself's with Nigerians has further buttressed your ignorance and jealousy.. kiss the truth!

Hey guys....Taysermahiri and Mercelo, beautiful and ugly pipo exist everywhere. I hate this discussion on appearance and complexion, depricating each other on the basis of our appearances, ending up using those terms the racist white skins use against us Africans.

It is not okay. Nigerians and Kenyans look alike to me. None can claim to have better looking people than the other, for we are all negroids.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
edoyad:

Kenya has better education but I've never heard of any Kenyan scholar or academic winning any international awards. Do I need to mention award winning Nigerians academics ?

You have better internet but you're still here on a Nigerian website based here in Nigeria. I don't think I have ever been on or seen a Kenyan site before.
I have actually seen a couple of their sites in the past.They're neither as lively nor informative as ours.The boredom will kill you.That's why they have to be here 24/7 to give their lives some balance.The whole of Africa is here anyway, from algeria to ethiopia to ghana to south africa to somalia to botswana to kenya to djibouti.Name it,it's here.Only Nigerians' vibrancy and reach can make that possible.We want it that way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:

Lol, does God give a damn about beauty? Leave God alone, get a close look at your mirror and whatever you look like say "I'm beautiful". cheesy
Don't stress over sheet like that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

geee, I really hope the Chinese are not trying to take advantage of Kenya. Africans really appear as prey to Chinese people from what i have observed.
Arab first(malindi,lamu,Mombasa....),then whites (Karen,CBD,muthaiga....),next Indians (westland ,parkland,Karen,spring valley,lower kabete, ngara,Nakuru,Mombasa...),next Somalis(south c,south b,Eastleigh, Nakuru..... ) and now Chinese (SGr,halingham, CBD)....now tell me where would the black Kenyans lay claim to ,"mathare,Kibera,rongai,kangemi?"

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:
Don't let that e_diot bring you to the level of comparing appearances.We are all made in His image and unique.Besides,a white racist would still stereotype the two of you as ugly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
KenYa

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

For the poorer masses yeah. My parents spent a lot of their life homeless.
Suffering in Kenya is worse off and I can prove it a million times, stop claiming to know it all, did this Kenyans tell you they don't have all these problems? but look around here, do you see any of them talking bout their negative sides? that's one thing you need to learn here, we are focusing on positivity here, you are abroad yet you sound so sure of situations more than we here, I was just giggling when you said most Nigerian universities don't conduct research, keep typing trash to please them, but please, stop sounding so sure of things you don't know. I wonder how many states in Nigeria you have visited to make conclusions in some matters here.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
obaaderemi:
Don't let that e_diot bring you to the level of comparing appearances.We are all made in His image and unique. Besides,a white racist would still stereotype the two of you as ugly.

Good point. You always have these rare flashes of brilliance cheesy except they later disappear for weeks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:
Suffering in Kenya is worse off and I can prove it a million times, stop claiming to know it all, did this Kenyans tell you they don't have all these problems? but look around here, do you see any of them talking bout their negative sides? that's one thing you need to learn here, we are focusing on positivity here, you are abroad yet you sound so sure of situations more than we here, I was just giggling when you said most Nigerian universities don't conduct research, keep typing trash to please them, but please, stop sounding so sure of things you don't know. I wonder how many states in Nigeria you have visited to make conclusions in some matters here.
I'm confused. I wasn't trying to paint Nigeria as bad. I just talked about my experiences to him and what I've seen. I wasnt trying to even compare poverty lol. I just said I believe thw smartest Nigetians are still in Nigeria, but too many dont have the avenues to fullfill their potential. This wasnt even about Kenya or trying to please them. If you say things are gettibg better fine. Lol I said innovation as not enough focus and money is put in it. If you say things are different on ground and what I've seen doesn't reflect then okay. I alsi mentioned innovators from Nigerian universities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Good point. You always have these rare flashes of brilliance cheesy except they disappear for weeks afterwards
Do you need fertilizer to grow up?You seem to have been a nuisance all evening.You tipsy again?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
68816419:

Arab first(malindi,lamu,Mombasa....),then whites (Karen,CBD,muthaiga....),next Indians (westland ,parkland,Karen,spring valley,lower kabete, ngara,Nakuru,Mombasa...),next Somalis(south c,south b,Eastleigh, Nakuru..... ) and now Chinese (SGr,halingham, CBD)....now tell me where would the black Kenyans lay claim to ,"mathare,Kibera,rongai,kangemi?"

Dude, can u stop lying like this? Kenya is not a segragated society. Anybody with means is free to live in any of those posh places, may I inform u tgat most of the residents in all those wealthy suburbs are in fact Africans. We dont practice segragation here in Kenya, it is in fact very unaccepted.

Come with the proof that those neighborhoods are exclusively for those communities as u have mentioned above.

Fyi, Rongai is a very middle- class suburb, it should then be a white only neighborhood. There are white pipo, and Nigerians living in Rongai btw.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nowenuse:

Nigerians are ugly? genieluv and fanficgirl have their pics on their profile and u can see how good looking they both are.
I know am not good looking according to u guys, but i challenged all of u genetically ugly Kenyans here to show your faces and let me see the one among you that is more handsome than i am.

Nigerians don't brag about good looks for nothing! See how ugly 90% of your celebrities look in Kenya. At least, no one needs another proof!
Lol who said you were ugly? They were lying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:

Have u been to Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
obaaderemi:
Do you need fertilizer to grow up?You seem to have been a nuisance all evening.You tipsy again?

Not tipsy. You might be. Fertilizer is not used to grow people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

I'm confused. I wasn't trying to paint Nigeria as bad. I just talked about my experiences to him and what I've seen. If you say things are gettibg better fine. Lol I said innovation as not enough focus and money is put in it. If you say things are different on ground and what I've seen doesn't reflect then okay. I alsi mentioned innovators from Nigerian universities
Baby gurl, you are trynna be open and objective, again you view Nigeria with Negativity and seem to be assimilating more of the make believe stories they brain wash you with here, making you think they are any better, most of Africa is struck up with these problems you think are peculiar to Nigeria, many are worse off.

But go through their posts here, do you see any of them talk about it? everyone is trying hard to paint and bring the good sides of their country to lime light, you on the other hand who is supposed to be doing same is making our efforts useless and letting us down, all in a bid to look objective which they themselves here aren't, so that's my point...have fun

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Awesome Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:
Baby gurl, you are trynna be open and objective, again you view Nigeria with Negativity and seem to be assimilating more of the make believe stories they brain wash you with here, making you think they are any better, most of Africa is struck up with these problems you think are peculiar to Nigeria, many are worse off.

But go through their posts here, do you see any of them talk about it? everyone is trying hard to paint and bring the good sides of their country to lime light, you on the other hand who is supposed to be doing same is making our efforts useless and letting us down, all in a bid to look objective which they themselves here aren't, so that's my point...have fun

Brother, when Nigerians go to the West (and Kenya) they tend to get an open mind. Just try leaving, you will see defending mediocrity tooth and nail is a waste

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Breathtaking Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcelo290:

Ah, I see. I wasn't trying to paint Nigeria as more negative lol. I gave up on the comparison since it doesn't matter. I've also defended Nigeria by pointing out lied by other Nations here undecided. There are things I believe Nigeria has better off than Kenya, like the wealth towards Native Africans, and things I think Nigeria does decent in like cheap education and spreading out development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Dude, can u stop lying like this? Kenya is not a segragated society. Anybody with means is free to live in any of those posh places, may I inform u tgat most of the residents in all those wealthy suburbs are in fact Africans. We dont practice segragation here in Kenya, it is in fact very unaccepted.

Come with the proof that those neighborhoods are exclusively for those communities as u have mentioned above.

Fyi, Rongai is a very middle- class suburb, it should then be a white only neighborhood. There are white pipo, and Nigerians living in Rongai btw.
He wasn't saying the blacks aren't free to live anywhere they wish, but the fact remains that many of them blacks can't afford the level of living in these posh areas, the vast majority stay in the middle and low class areas, that's the point. It doesn't still mean no blacks live there, but In comparison with the population and fact that it's a developing country is a bad omen I must say.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kenya is AWESOME

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Enter a statistics class and get some basics

What other statistics is better than a Nigerian woman breaking the world record to become the first black miss world?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
fanficgirl:

I wouldn't take the ranking seriously lol. They ranked Haitians high when a lot of Haitians look like darker skinned versions of Nigerians lol. They do wear their natural hair more though, and these people favor that.

Of course. But i have always wondered why Haitians are so dark, i heard that majority of their ancestors were from Ghana & Togo. And truly i think yes Haitians seem to wear their natural hair more. Don't u also think it's because they are poorer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.