Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,281 members, 7,932,168 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6461750 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9694) (9695) (9696) (9697) (9698) (9699) (9700) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Acadavah:

There is no Kenyan side of the lake. The whole lake is in Tanzania.
You're ignorant.

What gallivant posted was true and on kenyan side.

Lake natron belongs to Kenya and Tanzanian but a big portion is yours just like lake Victoria.

Enjoy more beauty on kenyan side.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Shma2020:

You're ignorant.

What gallivant posted was true and on kenyan side.

Lake natron belongs to Kenya and Tanzanian but a big portion is yours just like lake Victoria.

Enjoy more beauty on kenyan side.

Tanzanians are imperialist tools. They should stop arguing with Kenyans and study the map correctly!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
rvp20182:
Rumours are the Magufuli might have passed on. TZ about to have first woman president.

Someone said..
If true that Magufuli is in Nairobi Hospital, I hope this resonates with Tanzanians: The man who sold you denialism and quackery, and risked the lives of ordinary Tanzanians and his colleagues, scurried to the best private hospital he could find when Covid-19 felled him.

No words for the unfolding catastrophe.

“Imagine the people who believe such things and who are not ashamed to ignore, totally, all the patient findings of thinking minds through all the centuries since the Bible was written. And it is these ignorant people, the most uneducated, the most unimaginative, the most unthinking among us, who would make themselves the guides and leaders of us all; who would force their feeble and childish beliefs on us; who would invade our schools and libraries and homes. I personally resent it bitterly.”
― Isaac Asimov, The Roving Mind

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Acadavah:

There is no Kenyan side of the lake. The whole lake is in Tanzania.

The facts on the ground say otherwise. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. The northern tip is in Kenya. Its also more beautiful wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
vaxx:
According to the World Economic Forum (WEF), Ghana has the best road networks in West Africa.

Very sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
BBNaija star, Prince, who paid tribute to Ghana by dressing as a Ghanaian King, emerges Best Dressed at Coming 2 America movie premiere.

The movie which was premiered in Lagos on Friday, March 5th, 2021 (a day before Ghana’s Independence Day celebrations), had majority of celebrities in attendance in their glamourous attires.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Tayser:

The facts on the ground say otherwise. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. The northern tip is in Kenya. Its also more beautiful wink

Stupid people. This is Google map, the whole lake is within Tanzanian border. You don't need to go to your foolish inaccurate map.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Acadavah:

Stupid people. This is Google map, the whole lake is within Tanzanian border. You don't need to go to your foolish inaccurate map.

Curb your magufuli-inspired insanity. Then your former president is foolish too, considering he said this;

"We cannot continue to mourn about our country being poor while our minerals are lying untapped and with harvesting at Lake Natron, we will not be the first to do so, because our neighbours, Kenya, are doing the same on the other side of the lake."

Btw, he was making the point that Kenyans benefit more from their tiny portion of Lake Natron than lazy Tanzanians make from the huge mass on their side.

You should know most of your lakes are shared with neigboring countries. You have fewer lakes wholly within your borders than Kenya (wholly within).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lets see the list of Lakes WHOLLY within Danganyika territory
1. Lake Rukwa
2. Lake Eyasi
3. Lake Manyara
4. Lake Burigi
5. Lake Balangida
6. L Babati
7. L. Ambussel

Then the list of Lakes Tanzania shares with neighbors
1. L Victoria, shared with Kenya and UG.
2. L Amboseli ---Kenya and Tanzania.
3. L Danganyika----TZ, DRC, Burundi, Zambia
4. L Nyasa ----Tz, Malawi, Mozambique
5. L Natron ---Kenya, Tz
6. L Jipe ----Kenya, Tz
7. L. Chala --- Kenya, Tz

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
theenchanter:
did I also claim to know d pain of giving birth? undecided

Idiot

theenchanter:
lol, I know this supposed to be fun but.....

Giving birth is more painful than getting kicked in d nut. Giving birth is the second most painful thing that can happen to human after getting burnt alive.... According to researchers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Idiot

theenchanter:
lol, I know this supposed to be fun but.....

Giving birth is more painful than getting kicked in d nut. Giving birth is the second most painful thing that can happen to human after getting burnt alive.... According to researchers.
u're a bigger idiot if u didn't acknowledge d emboldened.

One more reason I always reiterate that u Kenyans should spend more time and dime on English classes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
theenchanter:
u're a bigger idiot if u didn't acknowledge d emboldened.

One more reason I always reiterate that u Kenyans should spend more time and dime in English classes.

Do those researchers have balls and give birth? Stupid fool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Do those researchers have balls and give birth? Stupid fool.
I see that u've resorted to insult when u couldn't string a cogent argument.

I leave u to ur stupidity if u think researchers are not humans like u, have balls like u and give birth like u'll do or have done.

U're also dumb if u think researchers won't have the techniques to calculate the amount of pain humans can endure without passing through it themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
theenchanter:
I see that u've resorted to insult when u can't string a cogent argument.

I leave u to ur stupidity if u think researchers are not humans like u, have balls like u and give birth like u'll do or have done.

U're also dumb if u think researchers won't have the techniques to calculate the amount of pain humans can endure without passing through it themselves.

Okay dunce.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Small aircraft ride from Ruiru (along thika superhigway) to Wislon Airport in Nairobi - about 35kms journey - showing how expansive Nairobi really is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrwXNPZKa50

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2021
This school would pass for a university in west africa
International School of Kenya - one of Africa largest school built jointly by American and Canada embassies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SviV2M9yKG0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2021
For boarding school - St Andrew Turi in middle of nowhere past Nakuru - host students from regional countries elite.

Occupies thousands of acres with own airstrip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIG_TgyIsWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9THgKGoXgc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ghana starting to wake up.If ghana and ivory coast merge and ban raw export of cocoa..Chocolates companies will go to there tripling the value chain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbvocKxDtSc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tayser:
Lets see the list of Lakes WHOLLY within Danganyika territory
1. Lake Rukwa
2. Lake Eyasi
3. Lake Manyara
4. Lake Burigi
5. Lake Balangida
6. L Babati
7. L. Ambussel

Then the list of Lakes Tanzania shares with neighbors
1. L Victoria, shared with Kenya and UG.
2. L Amboseli ---Kenya and Tanzania.
3. L Danganyika----TZ, DRC, Burundi, Zambia
4. L Nyasa ----Tz, Malawi, Mozambique
5. L Natron ---Kenya, Tz
6. L Jipe ----Kenya, Tz
7. L. Chala --- Kenya, Tz
Hello bastard!
Tanzania has over 100 lakes.Those we share with kibera republic are only 2,lake jipe and chala.Natron is wholly Tanzanian.

And if u keep on making noise we can invade your land and teach you militarily the same way we taught Uganda for peeping in borders
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
rvp20182:
Ghana starting to wake up.If ghana and ivory coast merge and ban raw export of cocoa..Chocolates companies will go to there tripling the value chain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbvocKxDtSc

When did Kenya woke up and we didn't see

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Tayser:

....and it's generating more money since that's where the mining is happening.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theTranslator: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
gallivant:

Tanzanians are imperialist tools. They should stop arguing with Kenyans and study the map correctly!!

Kenyatta cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

....and it's generating more money since that's where the mining is happening.
Yes all gold and name it in the northern near Kenya..maybe gas in Mozambique border..the rest of Tanzania is wasteland
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Zfree: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2021
BREAKING NEWS FROM TANZANIA

The latest news from Tanzania is that President Pombe Magufuli went into a Coma and passed on three days ago due to covid. The Vice President Suluhu Samia is expected to address the nation any moment from today. She will officially announce the demise of President Magufuli and then brief the nation about the upcoming power transition.

According to the constitution of Tanzania, the vice President is expected to take over as President for the unexpired period of the term of five years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2021
This vid popped up on my group and soon as I saw the F'ERY:
-obese black female with tats
-outstanding warrants
- resisting arrest
-actually shooting at the cop!

https://youtu.be/m9C26eu6F2I

I decided to share it here. I know I said rvp20182 is harsh with our US kin but this is a HUGE L for all of us as the cops will claim this encounter typifies their experience WITH us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Kazikazi:
Hello bastard!
Tanzania has over 100 lakes.Those we share with kibera republic are only 2,lake jipe and chala.Natron is wholly Tanzanian.

And if u keep on making noise we can invade your land and teach you militarily the same way we taught Uganda for peeping in borders

Dont hello me. How will you invade us with a dead president?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2021
kikuyu1:
This vid popped up on my group and soon as I saw the F'ERY:
-obese black female with tats
-outstanding warrants
- resisting arrest
-actually shooting at the cop!

https://youtu.be/m9C26eu6F2I

I decided to share it here. I know I said rvp20182 is harsh with our US kin but this is a HUGE L for all of us as the cops will claim this encounter typifies their experience WITH us.

The bitch is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Giant of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2021
Randlord:
WATCH: TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND! SA ROCKET LAUNCH SUCCESSFUL

Ladies and gentlemen of South Africa, we have lift off! The Department of Science and Innovation has confirmed that they conducted a successful rocket launch this week, breaking both domestic and continental records in the process.

The event saw the test rocket travel 17.9 km into the air – achieving a new African hybrid rocket altitude record. The projectile also reached speeds nearing the 2 500k/ph mark. Science and Innovation fall under the portfolio of Minister Blade Nzimande, and he hailed the rocket launch as a ‘historic moment’ for South African space studies.

https://twitter.com/dsigovza/status/1369232940706783246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33-OL8sUSY&feature=emb_title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNQtbARbuo

Read more here: https://www.businessinsider.co.za/watch-sa-rocket-launches-almost-18km-into-the-air-setting-a-new-african-record-2021-3

do you research, There's been a bunch of launches from Kenyan soil for decades
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:04am On Mar 15, 2021
Iamleefact:

Nigeria leads in this aspect
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Iamleefact:

And?? Did I claim otherwise? Did I say this was the 1st launch in Africa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9694) (9695) (9696) (9697) (9698) (9699) (9700) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.