Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387452 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9696) (9697) (9698) (9699) (9700) (9701) (9702) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
gallivant:

This is pure trash.

Yet these zoogerians wanna brag here about their equally trashy music industry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Shaytun:

Still spewing trash as usual...not surprised.

That's just the Ikorodu corridor which is 22kms not 20km.

We have the recently completed Oshodi-Obalende corridor which is 30km.

We have the Ota-CMS corridor, Oworonshoki-Apapa corridor , TBS-Berger corridor, Jbowu-Iddo corridor, Berger-Iyana corridor, Ipaja-Ikotun corridor.

Have sense.
ikorodu to cms corridor is 37.5 km. It's d first phase, mile 12 to cms that's 22km, it was extended to ikorodu around 2015.... Making it a total of 37.5km.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

talk later when kenyan artists win the grammy.

Right now, just swerve.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:

Right now, just swerve.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin
he's such a fool. None of kenyan artists has ever won the award, I even doubt if any has ever been nominated.

But he's here crying over artistes that doesn't care about his existence. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Shaytun:
@ 68816419

Have you seen the news of Flutterwave and Paypal partnership.....Massive grin grin cheesy cheesy

We gon Rule this continent grin grin
Massive , Paystack, Interswitch, Flutterwave are best Africa’s fintech .

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:
ikorodu to cms corridor is 37.5 km. It's d first phase, mile 12 to cms that's 22km, it was extended to ikorodu around 2015.... Making it a total of 37.5km.
while the 13.65Km Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT will soon be expanded
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:
he's such a fool. None of kenyan artists has ever won the award, I even doubt if any has ever been nominated.

But he's here crying over artistes that doesn't care about his existence. grin
Just watch them and laugh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:

Right now, just swerve.

You shouldn't have responded to him grin

The dog barks while the caravan moves on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
I FECKING KNEW IT! Magufuli may have suffered a covid coup! I still don't know where he is but he srsly annoyed the Anglo Zionists challenging their 'ronadrama narratives. Look who wrote this ishyt:
Much in the way Magufuli went from CCM outsider to spearheading the shrinking of civic space in Tanzania, a bold figure within the ruling party could capitalize on the current episode to begin to reverse course. (With the opposition effectively kneecapped, immediate change is more likely to come from within CCM.) Such an individual would need to cleverly navigate the party’s internal politics—especially during such a tense moment—building a coalition to overcome Magufuli allies who have pushed the president to accept a third term. Until recently, with Magufuli in the ascendancy, this seemed far-fetched. But the president no longer enjoys the all-knowing aura he once did.
https://www.cfr.org/blog/tanzanian-president-magufulis-veneer-omniscience-critical-condition

I trust you've all heard of the CFR? Anyway,they're openly calling for a coup!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Just30:
Just watch them and laugh

Be quiet hobbit. It's not a good look always dick riding Nigerians. Get a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddam2: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:

Right now, just swerve.

Ever heard of Awuor Arunga. He won that "prestigious award" way back when the judges didn't have hearing impairments. wink

https://jassbianchi.wixsite.com/owuorarunga/biography-1

Look at what your media has to say about your s**** artists.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/no-afro-pop-artistes-can-win-grammy-high-life-singer-de-code/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lol, this idiot had to quote me twice grin even had to create a new moniker just to prove that a kenyan trumpeter who plied his trade in the US won grammy. grin

A kenyan who's known more in the US than kenya. This guy is an idiot. grin if I decide to mention Nigerians based in d US that have won d grammy, do u think u can even cope? undecided

We're talking of ARTISTES, esp the ones known and made in kenya, not the ones that found their feet in d US.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:
Lol, this idiot had to quote me twice grin even had to create a new moniker just to prove that an kenyan trumpeter who plied his trade in the US won grammy. grin

A kenyan who's known more in the US than kenya. This guy is an idiot. grin if I decide to mention Nigerians based in d US that have won d grammy, do u think u can even cope? undecided

We're talking of ARTISTES, esp the ones known and made in kenya.

Lol ..he had to Quote an unknown fellow “ De-Code” to prove a point that has already been debunked.

grin ;DSome people go just die of envy.

It’s not his fault....take a look at the top 100 music currently playing in Kenya.

https://kworb.net/charts/apple_s/ke.html

There are more Nigerian songs being played than Kenya.

I guess Kenya’s are trashy people for listening to trashy music grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Shaytun:

Lol ..he had to Quote an unknown fellow “ De-Code” to prove a point that has already been debunked.

grin ;DSome people go just die of envy.

It’s not his fault....take a look at the top 100 music currently playing in Kenya.

https://kworb.net/charts/apple_s/ke.html

There are more Nigerian songs being played than Kenya.

I guess Kenya’s are trashy people for listening to trashy music grin grin

ah, now I see the cause of his grievance. grin

Nigerian music is played more on the apple music than kenyan music. Lol, I was watching infinity (olamide ft omah lay) on youtube the other day and I was dumbfounded to see that Kenyans are more on the comment section, they were literally saying the song has been their best song since last year dec cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
gallivant:

Be quiet hobbit. It's not a good look always dick riding Nigerians. Get a purpose.

shhhhs

zombie, don't be bitter
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

I believe west Africa s have a crush on american ghetto way of life..From stuff have seen posted here there is a collective feeling among them that the projects are the coolest stuff grin anyway we should not judge them harshly coz those folks in America are their relatives cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

This is the best New artist for 2021. Those judges must have really good ears. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbcLcSY2au4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTWjMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQjA-hhDnLQ
What happened to music ..is it deliberate just to make
it sound bad..is bad the new thing ...more questions

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kazikazi:

Unemployment is a massive problem in kibera land.
But what's worse is unemployed folks who can't use internet to search for jobs,and spelling is also another disaster

Dude just give up..no one buying your bongolala propaganda bro...where is your president..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
theenchanter:
Lol, this idiot had to quote me twice grin even had to create a new moniker just to prove that a kenyan trumpeter who plied his trade in the US won grammy. grin

We're talking of ARTISTES, esp the ones known and made in kenya, not the ones that found their feet in d US.

You think I created a new moniker just to prove a point. grin

This bots have been on my case for the longest time so please don't feel so special that I had to create another account to deal with you.

Now back to my point. Why were you here spewing lies that no Kenyan has won the Grammies. What disqualifies him from being Kenyan.

Lastly who cares if he's a trumpeter.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
vaxx:
The judges on the table of grammy has good listening ears for good music.Your criteria is not what they. follow.

Was about to say no one follows that crap anymore but hey I might be wrong.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
leQubit:

I believe west Africa s have a crush on american ghetto way of life..From stuff have seen posted here there is a collective feeling among them that the projects are the coolest stuff grin anyway we should not judge them harshly coz those folks in America are their relatives cheesy

It's true they all have criminal DNA in them. But at least our American brothers aren't as loud as the arrogant zoogerians. They're filled with so much pride yet when you look at them you wonder what is there to be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

This bots have been on my case for the longest time so please don't feel so special that I had to create another account to deal with you.

Now back to my point. Why were you here spewing lies that no Kenyan has won the Grammies. What disqualifies him from being Kenyan.

The bots are crazy of late..the other day they kicked me out if the system..loged again with another account but locked me out again..they deleted my posts..later I found out that am good guy now an my deleted posts are back.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
leQubit:

What happened to music ..is it deliberate just to make
it sound bad..is bad the new thing ...more questions

Yet someone in this day and age wants to come here and brag about the same award being given to this type of artists.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mhkent(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin Mehn see the way these Kenyans are crying because of Grammy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

It's true they all have criminal DNA in them. But at least our American brothers aren't as loud as the arrogant zoogerians. They're filled with so much pride yet when you look at them you wonder what is there to be proud of.
Our American brothers are living their lives but our african brothers are copying what they don't understand..AA got their history an they are proud of it..problem is that some people just wanna copy what doesn't belong to them..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
leQubit:

The bots are crazy of late..the other day they kicked me out if the system..loged again with another account but locked me out again..they deleted my posts..later I found out that am good guy now an my deleted posts are back.. grin

They're so frustrating. I had to copy my isht and post like three times just to see if it'll get through but they just too stubborn. My other moniker has also been banned three minutes into its existence. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Yet someone in this day and age wants to come here and brag about the same award being given to this type of artists.
Worse part..he proud of it grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
mhkent:
grin grin Mehn see the way these Kenyans are crying because of Grammy.
Baba should create a holiday for it in naija..that would make you happy eh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

lol, saddam2 was created today, this evening and had just one post, that post was a response to my post and u're here trying to paint a different picture..... Na thunder go fire that ur yansh, idiot. grin

On the second line, u actually agreed u created a new moniker after a lengthy ordeal with the bot.... But most importantly, u created a new moniker to deal with ur ancestors, not me. so I wonder, u denied creating a moniker to prove a point in d first line and agreed u created a new moniker in the second line undecided who has a better retaining memory between u and a tilapia fish? undecided

I said, and I repeat, no kenyan artist has won the grammy, there are nigerian drummers, beatmaker and trumpeter that has won d grammy but they're not regarded as recording artist, so shove that ur blunt jargons up ur gut.

Care u say? We're comparing artists and not trumpeters...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9696) (9697) (9698) (9699) (9700) (9701) (9702) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.