Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6335887 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9729) (9730) (9731) (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

1) NECON (32) - 160 Meters
2) Azuri Orun towers (32) - 145 Meters
3) Azuri Oban towers (31) -140 Meters
4) Azuri Zuma towers (26) - 1116 Meters
5) Eko Champaign pearls Tower (30) - 135 meters
6) Union Bank HQ - (28) - 124 Metres
7) Eko Black Pearls Tower (24) - 113 Meters
cool Eko towers II - (27) - 110 Meters
9) Ministry of Communication (30) - 109 Meters
10) Intercontinental hotel - (22) - 105 Meters
11) Independence House - Lagos - (23) 103 Metres
12) Central Bank of Nigeria (20) - 100 Metres
[s]13) 4 Bourdilion towers (25)- 100+
14) Cuddle Tower 21 - 100m
15) Famfa Towers - (20) - 105m[/s]

Abuja

World Trade Center 1
World Trade Center 2
Cultural tower

So Abuja and Lagos combined has only 16 skyscrapers? grin

I will not dig deeper. smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

I didn’t agree.

1. Great Nigeria House 22
2 Sterling Towers 23
3 Stock Exchange House 22
4 UBA House 20
5 Eagle House 20
6 Conoil House 20
7 National Oil h/q 23
8 Eko Court Block C 24
9 Eko Court Block B 24
10 Eko Court Block A 24
11 Black Pearl Tower 24
12 Wema Towers 20
13 NECOM House 32
14 Union Bank Building 28
15 Ministry of Communication Building 30
16 InterContinental hotel 22
17 Independent house 22
18 Eko Energy Estate 1 20
19 Eko Energy Estate 2 20
20 Eko Energy Estate 3 20
21 4 Bourdillon 27
22 Eko Tower 2 27
23 Champagne pearl Towers 31
24 Eko Tower 20
25. Azuri Towers 33
26. Azuri Towers 31

ETC.

Nairobi has more than 50.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:

So Abuja and Lagos combined has only 16 skyscrapers? grin

I will not dig deeper. smiley

It still remains like this. If I use Emporis for you, your skyscrapers will shrink.

12) Central Bank of Nigeria (19) - 100 Metres
13) 4 Bourdilion towers (25)- 100+
14) Cuddle Tower (21) - 100m
15) Famfa Towers - (20) - 103m

Abuja

16) Millennium Tower - 170m
17) World Trade Center 2- 120m
18) World Trade Center 1 - 110m

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:

Nairobi has more than 50.

I just proved to you there are more than 23.

Unfortunately, most of your 20+ floors are competing in height with Lagos 15 and 12 floors. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:
I also want to know why you canceled out this tower. smiley

Because Lagos also has twin skyscrapers but I counted it as one.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tayser:

The song is cracking me up. Dude don't give a shyt.folks will soon get bored of his antics and quit pay attention. Anyway man, trump is visiting the southern border to see what Joe has done with the splendid wall he left behind.
Yhe dude is being sued by Nike for the blood shoe stuff grin

Hey have you noted Tylann the biz guy is quiet of late..maybe he travelled to meet the king on the border..I hear folks will travel down there to meet the Genius grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

The literacy rate is low but the semi skilled/skilled populace( 52% translates into over 50 million citizens shocked ) would offer much needed manpower if they intend on becoming a major manufacturing hub. They just need to invest more in skill development if they're to venture into more sophisticated shit like the automotive industry.

Their growth rates have also been really amazing. This is growth that we can see unlike in Ghana where the growth is just on papers. The only problem is that most of this dvpts is happening around Addis but with all of the investments in rail I believe this will open up the rest of the country for development.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/05/ethiopia-africa-fastest-growing-economy/

They have a stronger military than Kenya despite the fact they lack a navy.

Less innovative I have to agree. The quality of education being offered really needs to be improved.

They might be landlocked but they have invested in two transport corridors. The first one which connects to Djibouti Port in which they have invested lots on funds on rail infrastructure. They have also bought stakes in Djibouti Port which is now the principal port for transshipment of Ethiopian cargoes.
https://www.reuters.com/article/ethiopia-djibouti-idUSL8N1S81QA

The second one which is joint between three Nations (Lappset) which will allow them access to the Lamu Port. Not forgetting they have an 18% stake in Berbera port in Somaliland.

Let be honest with our selves..The moment Ethiopia stopped ths usual internal craziness or Tanzanians got a capable leader like Kibaki they will overtake us in a flash..fact..we need handle our things very soon before stuff happens...For example we dont have minerals to compensate for usual corruption cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

12) Central Bank of Nigeria (20) - 100 Metres
14) Cuddle Tower 21 - 100m
15) Famfa Towers - (20) - 105m

Abuja

World Trade Center 1
World Trade Center 2
Cultural tower

What’s UBA HQ building heights??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Access Bank has acquired a South African bank

The South African acquisition is its third in eight months, having taken over Kenya’s Transnational Bank in July and Zambia-based Cavmont Bank in January.

Access Bank paid about $60 million to purchase a controlling interest in South Africa’s 74-year-old Grobank, its CEO said Tuesday, signalling the culmination of the tier 1 lender’s aspiration to foray into Africa’s most industrialised nation and tap its market.

The move makes it Nigeria’s first bank to do so, with Access Bank ploughing in both equity and debt in Grobank as part of the grand plan to explore trade banking deals on its way to becoming “Africa’s Gateway to the World”, Managing Director Herbert Wigwe told CNBC Africa.

It will open up the means to widen trade finance capacity in Grobank, which is presently increasing its attention on the country’s agriculture industry.

No mention was made of the precise stake size but the lender said in a note in September “the first is an initial cash consideration for a 49 per cent shareholding, increasing to a majority stake in the second tranche”.

Banks in Nigeria are stepping up efforts to create new ways of bolstering earnings beyond its shores as a buffer to an economic downturn that has triggered a fall in government bond yields and accelerated the incidence of restructured loan, helped by the pandemic.

“We have a full retail banking licence in South Africa. We will pursue a wholesale banking franchise. We will pursue trade finance,” Mr Wigwe said.

The South African acquisition is its third in eight months, having taken over Kenya’s Transnational Bank in July and Zambia-based Cavmont Bank in January.

It hopes to leverage the African Continental Free Trade Area agreement to enter Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Angola, Namibia and Ethiopia.

Capnd143:

Source: www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/452251-access-bank-acquires-third-bank-in-eight-months-takes-over-south-africas-grobank.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:
I also want to know why you canceled out this tower. smiley

Shma just let it slide bro cheesy arguing with forgiveness about ths stuff is a waste of time..trust me ths the fourth time this debate on skyscrapers and tower stuff has happened..Forgiveness is a master in ths freaky debate..he comes up with phantom towers (like Gallivant would say grin) an as usual its our duty to correct him...
Just tell me what kind of Skyscraper is th... cheesy

Forgiveness posted ths as evidence...its called communication tower cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shaytun:

What’s UBA HQ building heights??

80m. Not tall enough to be called skyscraper.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
This vid sat in my notifications for almost a month. I watched it along with part 2 and NGAIIEEE! The comical wooden CGI in the atrocious voodoo chronicles Ogas inflict upon our unsupervised domestic workers as entertainment it seems are based upon real Dark Forces!

[url][https://youtu.be/I85yXsmuNLAurl]

I FINALLY watched both parts!

https://youtu.be/IB9arn-I2BI

By the blood of Black Jesus, by the powers of Amadioha/Vishnu/the Spaghetti Monster and Greyskull strange F'ERY is normal in Naij!

This Kikuyu hottie ended up in Naij on biz AFTER being conned by an Oga in Nairobi . She almost lost her life in a ritual sacrifice as did 2 others at her ho-tel; and explains the heavy hold of Satanic practices across the nation.
She misses out on important details and I doubt she's as innocent as she makes out but the F'ERY level srsly makes me want to observe in person.
Apparently those attraction oils and special soaps Naijjans forever peddle on the net, public service vehicles,trains, canoes, churches, sports events and christenings contain human body parts!
Hear her out: make sure you're seated!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
leQubit:

Let be honest with our selves..The moment Ethiopia stopped ths usual internal craziness or Tanzanians got a capable leader like Kibaki they will overtake us in a flash..fact..we need handle our things very soon before stuff happens...For example we dont have minerals to compensate for usual corruption cheesy

That would need a major DOUBLE MIRACLE. Ethiopians have a very long history of ethnic rivalry that makes our election season look like a kindergarten sand box tiff. Their historical grudges date back over a hundred years even half a millennia!
Ever heard of Ahmed Gragn?

Five hundred years ago, an Imam who ruled much of what is now Somalia, led a daring invasion of Christian Ethiopia, looting monasteries, burning down churches and slaying all who resisted.
[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/yaskaarshe./2011/12/29/troubled-ethiopia-somaliaa-history-haunts-horn-of-africa/amp/url]

“In Ethiopia, the damage which Gragn did has never been forgotten,” Ethiopia expert, Paul Henze, wrote in a book on the country’s history, Layers of Time.

“Every Christian highlander still hears tales of Gragn in his childhood. I have often had villagers in northern Ethiopia point out sites of towns, forts, churches and monasteries destroyed by Gragn as if these catastrophes had occurred only yesterday.”
All their interactions since then stem from this incident! Read the whole thing.
The same pattern is seen in Oromo/Amhara/Tigre/ Omotic relationships. Fyi, the latter Hamar, Dorze, Dassenach , Wollaytas, etc, etc comprising a sizable 6 5 mn minority are commonly referred to as baria,slave til today.
Even if their polity could SOMEHOW produce one Kibaki he'd be helpless surrounded by witchcraft believing idlers immune to concepts like sense and a work ethic.
Imagine Salah or Ronaldo playing for Harambee Stars! Within a year you'd have a prematurely aged world class striker frustrated into early retirement!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
leQubit:

Shma just let it slide bro cheesy arguing with forgiveness about ths stuff is a waste of time..trust me ths the fourth time this debate on skyscrapers and tower stuff has happened..Forgiveness is a master in ths freaky debate..he comes up with phantom towers (like Gallivant would say grin) an as usual its our duty to correct him...
Just tell me what kind of Skyscraper is th... cheesy

Forgiveness posted ths as evidence...its called communication tower cheesy grin
I know.. We have debated this over along time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

It still remains like this. If I use Emporis for you, your skyscrapers will shrink.

12) Central Bank of Nigeria (19) - 100 Metres
14) Cuddle Tower (21) - 100m
15) Famfa Towers - (20) - 103m

Abuja

16) Millennium Tower - 170m
17) World Trade Center 2- 120m
18) World Trade Center 1 - 110m
Also don't forget that all Eko and two azuris are below 100m mark going by emboris cool.. So that brings us to - 5.

Abuja millennium is not a skyscraper but a lift elevator. that brings us to - 6 I know the moment I will torch on others you'll remain with 9 skyscrapers both Abuja and Lagos combined so let's just leave it there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

I just proved to you there are more than 23.

Unfortunately, most of your 20+ floors are competing in height with Lagos 15 and 12 floors. grin

Wrong wrong wrong....

You're now ranting with half-baked info, you can't substanciate what you're saying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:

Also don't forget that all Eko and two azuris are below 100m mark going by emboris cool.. So that brings us to - 5.

Abuja millennium is not a skyscraper but a lift elevator. that brings us to - 6 I know the moment I will torch on others you'll remain with 9 skyscrapers both Abuja and Lagos combined so let's just leave it there.

It doesn't change the fact that Nairobi doesn't have more skyscrapers than Lagos and Abuja combined. That's the Koko.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

Because Lagos also has twin skyscrapers but I counted it as one.
I posted 20 and you cancelled 3. If you were to count cbk as one tower, then we'll remain with 18.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

It doesn't change the fact that Nairobi doesn't have more skyscrapers than Lagos and Abuja combined. That's the Koko.
And the fact is crystal clear that Nairobi has 20 (even after removing some to 18) and Abuja and Lagos combined has 16.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:

Wrong wrong wrong....

You're now ranting with half-baked info, you can't substanciate what you're saying. grin cool

Alright
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

Alright

Goodnight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:
And the fact is crystal clear that Nairobi has 20 (even after removing some to 18) and Abuja and Lagos combined has 16.

Where did you steal the 20 from?

Your I&M and KCMB are below 100m. Why lie about that?

Your twin towers are not separated. If you count it then I will also count 4 Bourdilon twin towers.

So you only got 17 against Lagos 18. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shma2020:
I posted 20 and you cancelled 3. If you were to count cbk as one tower, then we'll remain with 18.

20-3 (I&M, KCB and one cbk)= 17
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

Your twin towers are not separated. If you count it then I will also count 4 Bourdilon twin towers.

Lagos and Abuja is 16 not 18 so Stop forcing things.

You debanked 99.7m bulding yet on your side you're still counting a 90m, 72m and a pillar? In fact, Lagos and Abuja combined has 15 Buldings which is still below Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
forgiveness:

boudilon is 72m not fit to be a skyscraper.

And kcb is 109 going by emboris, KCB can't be below 100m mark.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Shma2020:
boudilon is 72m not fit to be a skyscraper.

And kcb is 109 going by emboris, KCB can't be below 100m mark.

Emporis is your life line. Is cdk 96m? That’s according to Emporis grin

If I add Kcb of 99m, it’s still 18 Nairobi 18 both Abuja and Lagos. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Shma2020:

Lagos and Abuja is 16 not 18 so Stop forcing things.

You debanked 99.7m bulding yet on your side you're still counting a 90m, 72m and a pillar? In fact, Lagos and Abuja combined has 15 Buldings which is still below Nairobi.

Which one is 90m, 72m and a pillar? grin

I can see you were shocked to realize Nigeria still has more skyscrapers than you despite your late resurgence. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Shma2020:

With about half completed condemned
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2021
rvp20182:
With about half completed condemned
why are you guys competing about skyscraper.when they are more important thing to talk about like unemployment, inequality gap and poverty ratio.....

skyscraper don't develop nations nor add to nations weath, trade and industrialization does.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2021
West Africa is the powerhouse of African football. Out of the 15 countries in West Africa, 12 have qualified for the 2021 AFCON.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
vaxx:
West Africa is the powerhouse of African football. Out of the 15 countries in West Africa, 12 have qualified for the 2021 AFCON.

You posted the exact caption by that Admi of GTBA on FB grin grin grin

Please West Africa has 16-18 countries grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2021
leQubit:

That's what I'm tryna tell Kikuyu1. These countries have really huge potential only that they have lots of issues facing them. The same way we'll overtake SA is the same way Ethiopia or TZ can overtake us given the chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9729) (9730) (9731) (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.