Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,783 members, 7,915,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6409980 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9730) (9731) (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) (9736) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
vankelvin:

You posted the exact caption by that Admi of FB grin grin grin

Please West Africa has 16-18 countries grin
ok , can you list the remaining ones . I am aware of cape verde and Mauritania making it 16.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
vaxx:
ok , can you list the remaining ones . I am aware of cape verde and Mauritania making it 16.

I think Ecowas has 15 countries

15 countries + St. Helena( which is not yet autonomous) and Mauritania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
forgiveness:

Which one is 90m, 72m and a pillar? grin

I can see you were shocked to realize Nigeria still has more skyscrapers than you despite your late resurgence. grin

I gave you screenshots already you can go check all the three towers I canceled.

The pillar is that Abuja millennium lift elevetor, trust me if I dig dip to that list you provided, then you will remain with less than10 skyscrapers.(both Abuja and Lagos combined) smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
forgiveness:

Emporis is your life line. Is cdk 96m? That’s according to Emporis grin

If I add Kcb of 99m, it’s still 18 Nairobi 18 both Abuja and Lagos. grin

There is nothing like CDK in Kenya cool.

KCB is 109m and I have given you proof from a reputable source cheesy.

So Abuja and Lagos is still below Nairobi... Let me give you 16 Buldings with that pillar, still can't catch up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
rvp20182:
With about half completed condemned
We can't dig deep cos it will be messy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Sogakope Beach Resort

Volta Region

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Cape 3 point

Western Region

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Western Region

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

That's what I'm tryna tell Kikuyu1. These countries have really huge potential only that they have lots of issues facing them. The same way we'll overtake SA is the same way Ethiopia or TZ can overtake us given the chance.

True ...an bythe way i see us overtaking SA in near future..not that we competing buts its the way things are for now grin

Bythe way Ethiopia an Tanzania progress is good for us,,,We opening trade up north an very soon bongo will soon come back to the fold.

The only true superpower in Africa would be a combination of Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania..With strong military from Ethi ,big minds from Kenyans and Minerals from Tz we would be unstoppable for sure..Not forgetting the beauty of habesh chics grin

Bythe way msee you an Kyk1 should have a cup of tea together..you share alot.. grin You can also invite LeQubit to spice up stuff cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2021
kikuyu1:

That would need a major DOUBLE MIRACLE. Ethiopians have a very long history of ethnic rivalry that makes our election season look like a kindergarten sand box tiff. Their historical grudges date back over a hundred years even half a millennia!
Ever heard of Ahmed Gragn?

[url][https://www.google.com/amp/s/yaskaarshe./2011/12/29/troubled-ethiopia-somaliaa-history-haunts-horn-of-africa/amp/url]

All their interactions since then stem from this incident! Read the whole thing.
The same pattern is seen in Oromo/Amhara/Tigre/ Omotic relationships. Fyi, the latter Hamar, Dorze, Dassenach , Wollaytas, etc, etc comprising a sizable 6 5 mn minority are commonly referred to as baria,slave til today.
Even if their polity could SOMEHOW produce one Kibaki he'd be helpless surrounded by witchcraft believing idlers immune to concepts like sense and a work ethic.
Imagine Salah or Ronaldo playing for Harambee Stars! Within a year you'd have a prematurely aged world class striker frustrated into early retirement!
Things might change bro in near future..I remember sometimes back discussing stuff about US an China..The argument was even if economic factors remined same in US it would take China atleat 50 years to overtake it..now we know better.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2021
vankelvin:
Cape 3 point

Western Region
Are your beaches brown or goldish...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Gomoa beach

Central Region

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Central Region

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2021
leQubit:

True ...an bythe way i see us overtaking SA in near future..not that we competing buts its the way things are for now grin

Bythe way Ethiopia an Tanzania progress is good for us,,,We opening trade up north an very soon bongo will soon come back to the fold.

The only true superpower in Africa would be a combination of Ethiopia, Kenya and Tanzania..With strong military from Ethi ,big minds from Kenyans and Minerals from Tz we would be unstoppable for sure..Not forgetting the beauty of habesh chics ;

Bythe way msee you an Kyk1 should have a cup of tea together..you share alot.. grin You can also invite LeQubit to spice up stuff cheesy

By the way we're all blessed differently. The Ethiopians with their beautiful chicks, Tanzanians with their natural curves and not forgetting our really smart chilles.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
vankelvin:
Gomoa beach

Central Region
Akwadai Beach Resort 1-3

Busua Beach Resort 4

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just30:

Akwadai Beach Resort 1-3

Busua Beach Resort 4

Ghana's finest beaches are in Volta and Western Regions cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Axim Beach Resort
ELmina Beach Resort
Maranatha Beach Resort
Ada Beach

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
vankelvin:

Ghana's finest beaches are in Volta and Western Regions cool
Central Regions beaches have been eroded by waves

Lou Moon Beach resort

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Just30:
Central Regions beaches have been eroded by waves

Lou Moon Beach resort

Authorities in Greater Accra and Central regions should take bold decisions that will help protect their beaches.

The greenery and serenity of Western and Volta region beaches put them on another level

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
vankelvin:

Authorities in Greater Accra and Central regions should take bold decisions that will help protect their beaches.

The greenery and serenity of Western and Volta region beaches put them on another level
yeah
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kwahu Mpraeso road

The White House (a safe house)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nivlark254: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Such greenery allover Africa is a show that Africa is the true lung of the world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
vaxx:
why are you guys competing about skyscraper.when they are more important thing to talk about like unemployment, inequality gap and poverty ratio.....

skyscraper don't develop nations nor add to nations weath, trade and industrialization does.

You spoke sense

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Takawiri Beach on lake Victoria, Home Bay County.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
vaxx:
why are you guys competing about skyscraper.when they are more important thing to talk about like unemployment, inequality gap and poverty ratio.....

skyscraper don't develop nations nor add to nations weath, trade and industrialization does.

Just because you don't have skyscrapers in your country doesn't prevent those who have them to discuss about skyscrapers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Construction moving at a good speed.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

By the way we're all blessed differently. The Ethiopians with their beautiful chicks, Tanzanians with their natural curves and not forgetting our really smart chilles.
Our chilles got both beauty an brains,,cant argue with that...but its all pomp until you learn their dark side.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
South Africa ,here we come cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kisumu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wuoche:
Takawiri Beach on lake Victoria, Home Bay County.

Fun both coastal beaches and lake ones are all white..very beautiful cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9730) (9731) (9732) (9733) (9734) (9735) (9736) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.