Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,928 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1167379 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
rvp20182:
17 percent of kenya live in extreme or absolute poverty. This international poverty line of about 2 dollars a day a person.
40 for Nigeria.

Now when we talk poverty - they are many types of poverty - and measures - even in developed country - someone earning less than 20K dollars a year is poor and receive a food stipend.

Pls by all means refrain from lies most especially since they can be easily debunked and verified. I once told you there is absolutely nothing Nigeria can learn from Kenya,nothing at all.stop wasting your time everyone knows Kenya is one irrelevant struggling third world zoo. You can never impress anyone,certainly not me.I know too much to be swayed with sugar coated words and illusory self- appraisals.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
jl115:
I honestly don't know where you get your figures:

World Bank poverty figures: @ $1.90 a day

South Africa: 18.7%
Kenya: 37.1%
Nigeria: 39.1%
Kenya is now 40%,so yeah.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Loly

But of course the show must continue , behold the poverty roadless slum of Mumbai’s. I repeat after the three East African standard cbd,the rest of Kenya looks this horrible. One hodgepodge of a nationwide mess. I spit so furiously at this zoo. What a dirty backwater cesspit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RrkIwdYW_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_FoVGZd-A
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2022
samorobo:

Nope that ai t the case.stop wasting my time.
You wasting your own time my bru wink one can't argue facts........
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2022
samorobo:

Yes it’s doesn’t change the fact that u are the world most unequal zoo..this singular facts pains you to your bone marrow cos it’s render all your argument useless and baseless .by all mean necessary deal with it.
Did I say South Africa was not unequal? Again you arguing with yourself wink All I state was that SA has much less poverty than Nigeria and that Black SAns earn twice as much as the average Nigerian........These are statistical facts and I've posted links and citations several times when we had this same debate months ago
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2022
This BUA guy, is the only person that can dethrone Dangote from this position, this guy has been the richest African for the 11th time

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
samorobo:

Kenya is now 40%,so yeah.

The crown is still in your underdeveloped poverty-stricken zoo. cool

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
jl115:

Yes, in 2015 - 7yrs ago, Kenya poverty figures was @1.90 a day was at 36%.
7yrs after, in 2021, only 16% of pp lives below the poverty line.
You can't be pro data then disregard statista. cool

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1227076/extreme-poverty-rate-in-kenya/#:~:text=Some%2016%20percent%20of%20Kenya's,downward%20trend%20observed%20since%202017.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1227076/extreme-poverty-rate-in-kenya/#:~:text=Some%2016%20percent%20of%20Kenya's,downward%20trend%20observed%20since%202017.
learn the difference between extreme poverty and poverty

What you posted is only talking about extremely poor people and not generally poor.

16% of Kenyans are extremely poor while 40% are poor

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
jl115:

Also, the curve is descending. I anticipate a shocking figure in the next 5 yrs with the same trend. 2005 - 2015, the gap drastically reduced with a whopping 10%

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just40:
learn the difference between extreme poverty and poverty

What you posted is only talking about extremely poor people and not generally poor.

16% of Kenyans are extremely poor while 40% are poor

So You're always here 24/7 like a watchman waiting for any Kenyan comment to jump in, smh!

Anyway, go back and read the previous comments. See why zombies were in a rush to bash RVP when he categorically stated that Kenya extreme poverty rate was 17%
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

The crown is still in your underdeveloped poverty-stricken zoo. cool
unfortunately for u, Nigeria's poverty rate and Kenya's poverty rate are almost the same... And according to Rvp20182, Kenya is worse in that regard cos u're aren't doing 4x less. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
jl115:

Rvp is 100% correct.

Unless comprehension is not your forte.

Kenya's extreme poverty is not 37% - it is 16% just as RVP is telling you.

Stop this unnecessary argument.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

So You're always here 24/7 like a watchman waiting for any Kenyan comment to jump in, smh!

Anyway, go back and read the previous comments. See why zombies were in a rush to bash RVP when he categorically stated that Kenya extreme poverty rate was 17%
why are you always here 24/7
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
theenchanter:
unfortunately for u, Nigeria's poverty rate and Kenya's poverty rate are almost the same... And according to Rvp20182, Kenya is worse in that regard cos u're aren't doing 4x less. tongue

The math will not bring anything close to 12% if we multiply the current percentage with 4. Kenya is sailing at '-ve.'
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

The math will not bring anything close to 12% if we multiply the current percentage with 4. Kenya is sailing at '-ve.'
pls, cry me more rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
theenchanter:
pls, cry me more rivers.
We're just having a sane debate. Please, don't reduce yourself to Justo's level. Thanks. cool

Can you prove that my analogy will make both figures tally, supposing we had the same pp?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

We're just having a sane debate. Please, don't reduce yourself to Justo's level. Thanks. cool

Can you prove that my analogy will make both figures tally supposing we had the same pp?
which analogy do u need? Someone posted stats from world bank, u posted urs from a site and u expect me not to poke fun at ur stupidity? undecided

As a matter of fact, u posted world bank record that shows u have 36% poverty rate but u're oblivious to it.

Pls, shed more tears.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just40:
why are you always here 24/7
I can see the pain overflowing in your dudgeon blockhead. You can now like even a coma directed towards me by chanter.

How desperate are you! And please, WH words should be accompanied by question marks (?) if you intended to pose a question. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
theenchanter:
which analogy do u need? Someone posted stats from world bank, u posted urs from a site and u expect me not to poke fun at ur stupidity? undecided

As a matter of fact, u posted world bank record that shows u have 36% poverty rate but u're oblivious to it.

Pls, shed more tears.

Do you have glaucoma?
Shma:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1227076/extreme-poverty-rate-in-kenya/#:~:text=Some%2016%20percent%20of%20Kenya's, downward%20trend%20observed%20since%202017.

Read properly. I said, 7yrs ago - in 2015, our poverty level was at 37%. The curve is still descending and there are no recent WB poverty figures. I gave you statista of 2021 which categorically stated that our extreme poverty figure was at 16%

Now, why should I cry? grin grin shocked
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

I can see the pain overflowing in your dudgeon blockhead. You can now like even a coma directed towards me by chanter.

How desperate are you! And please, WH words should be accompanied by question marks (?) if you intended to pose a question. cool
Your tears seem sweet

Weep on in desperation.... I guess I'm logged onto two accounts to give the likes..

This is an informal platform and I can decide not to punctuate.. if you don't understand, go burn the sea grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

Do you have glaucoma?

Read properly. I said, 7yrs ago - in 2015, our poverty level was at 37%. The curve is still descending and there are no recent WB poverty figures. I gave you statista of 2021 which categorically stated that our extreme poverty figure was at 16%

Now, why should I cry? grin grin shocked
ok
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just40:
[[s]b]Your tears seem sweet

Weep on in desperation.... I guess I'm logged onto two accounts to give the likes..

This is an informal platform and I can decide not to punctuate.. if you don't understand, go burn the se[/b[/s]] grin

Lemme me save you from melancholy and depression just for the sake of your mental health, by crossing your painful tears cool.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ethiopia Inaugurates East Africa's Tallest Building, congrats to the ethopians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKlyKApDuY

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
theenchanter:
ok
I'm glad you got it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

I'm glad you got it.
be glad I decided to let u be.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
theenchanter:
be glad I decided to let u be.

Because you're bamboozled, right?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

Because you're bamboozled, right?
lol, see what I'm seeing.

I'm glad I wasn't the one the pulled up world bank data to drive a point. Why should I be worried about ur notion? undecided

U can go elsewhere with ur rants.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shma:

Lemme me save you from melancholy and depression just for the sake of your mental health, by crossing your painful tears cool.
rants and pain grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
theenchanter:
lol, see what I'm seeing.

I'm glad I wasn't the one the pulled up world bank data to drive a point. Why should I be worried about ur noion? undecided

U can go elsewhere with ur rants.

Your rage is not coming from WB source. tongue It's how I've called things as they are while quoting samboro. I have no apology for that if your nerves were hurt, sorry(for not apologizing).

Secondly, I quoted jl115 with 2015 figures to debunk his 37.9% rate - which he didn't Back-up with any reliable source.
QM:
With the descending curve.
2005 - 46•8%
2015 - 36•1%

How the hell can the figure pump once again in 2022 to a whopping 37•9% when the curve in those 10 good consecutive yrs has been going down?

Statista, a source that has been countlessly used to prove things here, it has a 2021 poverty rate data at 16%, you can't disregard it.

Had to embolden all the years to save you from sinking deep into the miasma of confusion.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
68816419:
Ethiopia Inaugurates East Africa's Tallest Building, congrats to the ethopians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKlyKApDuY

We grow together smiley. East Africa is the next north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2508) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.