Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,480 members, 7,929,590 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1190362 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (2512) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Saddamochieng00:
@samorobo it seems your sisters as many others before them can't get enough of this country. Totally understable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBVaOHu1ZEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPWL0Mk_Q4Q

I will watch it later,but whatever it is she said that channel shouldn’t get you excited. It’s all about MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!.

Subscribers = more view = MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

I think majority of the audience is diverse and are genuinely interested in these type of content. I get what you're saying though. If I may ask, why is this so? Why do your countrymen enjoy downplaying their country?

Money,simple.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
rvp2018:
It's no biggie. Kenya is presidential system. How would you hand over winner certificate of governor for example? We do six elections. Returning officer hand over certificate - then later they are legally gazetted as winner. It's just a nice little paper to know you've own - otherwise previously during one party system - you may find the winner becoming the loser.
the head of parliament is not a governor... Whether presidential or parliamentary system, the document still goes there.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kenya Election - Pushed for one more hour. Raila Odinga seem to have accepted to concede defeat.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
He we are again.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yeah - they have rejected the result before they are announced - usual lame excuses.Their Chief Agent -Saitabao Ole Kanchory: We have intelligence reports that their system was penetrated and hacked and that some of the IEBC officials actually committed electoral offences and some of them ought to have been arrested if they were not arrested
https://twitter.com/citizentvkenya/status/1559172963508830213
NTSA:
He we are again.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
@Rvp... This country is just about to blaze.!!!!!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
F*ck!!!!!! shocked
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
rvp2018:
Yeah - they have rejected the result before they are announced - usual lame excuses.Their Chief Agent -Saitabao Ole Kanchory: We have intelligence reports that their system was penetrated and hacked and that some of the IEBC officials actually committed electoral offences and some of them ought to have been arrested if they were not arrested
https://twitter.com/citizentvkenya/status/1559172963508830213

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kenya election right now is a keg of gunpowder.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
angry
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
samorobo:

lol there is nothing too defend, that person he is posting is anything but me, i am merely, just showing shma how hideous he look. i have decoded it, shma is stevoh18 of way back. I am glad you still remembr how jonraid posted that picture here.
Lol cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congrats Rvp your candidate pulled through eventually. Now hoping responsible leaders emerge to calm frayed nerves.

rvp2018:
Election Comission released the results within 24hrs - it just didnt release the final tally. Raila folks despite knowing they have lost - are priming their people for huge disappointment by claiming they are winning - using magic - then later they start wailing in shock - as usual blaming rigging and computers.

All independent tallies show Ruto has won, met 50% plus 1 threshold required and 25% of more than half countries(24) counties, and is president-elect.

Very little violence mostly in some slums of Nairobi where Luos are many and in parts of Kisumu. Such violence will fizzle out in hours. They simply dont have the stomach for violence like kalenjin.

We are gearing for final announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAf2OpnOb4

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Congratulations to all Ruto fans grin cheesy grin a battle well fought
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
Whatever chaos that will ensue will be of their own creation....
Creating a tallying process that goes on for days only create room for accusations

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
rvp2018:
There many type of certificate. Every winner in Kenya get a certificate showing they have won. Or how else would they show they have won.

Ruto and his running mate will get handed certificate declaring they are President-Elect.

Raila will have 7 days to file a petition in supreme court - which must be heard and determined in 14-28 days.

If he doesnt Ruto will be sworn in 2nd Tuesday from now.

So that's the end of road for Raila! hmm

He is just an unlucky man
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
rvp2018:
Kenya election - Some reports indicate Raila Odinga has made that call, he has conceded for the very first time. This would be a miracle.

He shouldn't foment any trouble this time around, he should go home and rest for good.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
vankelvin:
At this point I can safely say Kenya has a weak electoral system.

Ordinary election and it is taking you eternity to finish counting, which kinda yeye election bi dis one?
Are you guys having some calculation challenges or what? Even China won't use 7 days to finalize their election results.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:

That's what I pray against,
the citizenry should wise up cos Ruto and Raila are not enemies as they think.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by descarado: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
rvp2018:
Kenya Election - Pushed for one more hour. Raila Odinga seem to have accepted to concede defeat.
Congrats man.
Have called and congratulated my Kenyan friends.
You all worked hard to make this history happen in Kenya.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by descarado: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Just40:
Whatever chaos that will ensue will be of their own creation....
Creating a tallying process that goes on for days only create room for accusations
They should review their electoral process please.
I hope this man does that as soon as possible. Luckily his people are more in parliament
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
FINALLY! Our predictions came to pass though tbh, mzee you were slightly optimistic.
For ALL Kenyans here!

https://youtu.be/ES6K1qDEzyc

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
the last ditch attempt to sabotage, cause chaos and bungle the process really pissed me off
Raila will never ever accept defeat, kenyas lord of chaos and goonism,
railas fanatic cows embarrassingly tried to beat up the chairman in full glare of the nation and the international community but people were very mature
he had the support of the state ,media, police etc but still failed

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's done deal.Uhuru tried all shenanigans but Chebukati as presidential RO has done iit

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
My appreciation goes to AP commandant Noor Gabow. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
kikuyu1:
FINALLY! Our predictions came to pass though tbh, mzee you were slightly optimistic.
For ALL Kenyans here!

Didn't see this:

Charles Horsnby is pretty good...but it been difficult year for him. Ruto cannot lose this election even if he wanted.
http://www.charleshornsby.com/kenya-blog
Final predictions. I still predict William Ruto will win the presidential election narrowly – by 51% or 52% to 48 or 49% for Raila. 8.3 m for Ruto to 8.1 m votes for Raila with negligible votes to the other two minor candidates (<1% combined), based on a mid-range runout of 74-75%. This is a tiny majority, but over 50% and meets all other requirements. But it is far from certain. Small changes to my estimates (much lower turnout in Mount Kenya, a complete ANC/FORD-K collapse in Western) could flip this the other way, rising to a 51%-49% Raila win. But still, I predict a small Ruto win, to be followed by aggressive attempts in the courts to invalidate it.

My bad- you called it correctly!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
kikuyu1:
For ALL Kenyans here!

grin grin grin What next for the sore losers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Softwareguy21: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
rvp2018:
congratulations rvp and people of Kenyans
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
They pulled all the drama. We still have few weeks - including a supreme court drama - but as long as Ruto has one leg inside - he will put the body inside. The problem the president Kenyatta and all dynasties know Ruto will LIQUDIATE THEM - they are scared and dangerous. They pulled last minute drama. The two IEBC commissioners and CEO are in hospitals. 4 others were bribed to say the process was OPAQUE - after all those layers of verification. They have arrested many IEBC officials on flimsy ground - they dragged the process hoping to 7 day limit will precipitate a crisis.

The Chicken Seller has won...Ruto comes from very humble background in Eldoret...but through sheer grit, hardwork, bravery and intelligence...he has risen to the very top only aged 55yrs.

They all merged to stop him - know he is such a big threat - and they have all failed. All their systems, gov machinery, mainstream media, billions, name it...the kid who was selling chicken in roadside has beaten them. Ruto is a special talent - incredibly gifted.

Softwareguy21:
congratulations rvp and people of Kenyans

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kenya - Celebration in Nairobi, Central and Rift valley - my own small market town is crazy,

The poor people have won against the system. The Hustler Revolution is complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QvOsvb3Ylk
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shma2022:
Nairobi woman rep. smiley

Esther muthoni passaris.

@saddam. Your things grin

This BYATCH RIGHT HERE I SWEAR!?

[url]https://www.facebook.com/GloriaOrwoba/videos/they-will-plot-and-plot-and-plot-but-form-34a-is-supreme-mumezama-kuzama-we-at-k/372545045064030//url]

Look at that vid: trying such blatant ishytf'ery on CCTV shows a comical overconfidence. Btw, did you hear how she conned a Sikh widow out of her Kyuna home?
We REALLY need to look closer at those inflicting themselves upon us as our leaders.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin What next for the sore losers.

They're all crying in the toilet! Wacha warudi: I'm preparing lesson #1- learning to interrogate stats via qualitative analysis. I rmbr how they shouted me down when I called out their BS opinion polls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) ... (2512) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.