Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1152546 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (2506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:11pm On May 10, 2023
rvp20182:
Kenya is 4 times strong at worst..7 times at best..both have never redominated. KSH N NAIRA BOTH BEGAN pegged to British pound. Naira is at 750..Kenya at 136

Giant of Africa is a cruel joke.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
theenchanter:
the crux of the matter is between the Nigerian naira and Kenyan shilling.

Then why hide behind South Korean currency?

Obaaderemi2:
Kenya's currency is more valuable than the South Korean Won. What next?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Thegamingorca(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2023
rvp20182:
Nigeria is west African big boy just like Kenya is east Africa..South africa in South..Egypt in North..Big boys again Kenya.. South Africa..Nigeria and Egypt ..mad dwarfs are here for entertainment

Kenya is ofcourse a big boy surrounded by failed states and impoverished nations around it.

Now if Ghana could move to the east how do you think that will affect your big boy status
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:25pm On May 10, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Kenya is ofcourse a big boy surrounded by failed states and impoverished nations around it.

Now if Ghana could move to the east how do you think that will affect your big boy status

We will teach Ghana how to build toilets at the very least.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:58pm On May 10, 2023
Ghanaian homes are just on another level

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 12:10am On May 11, 2023
Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:11am On May 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Does any Kenyan ever call another Kenyan out here? That's the way it has been with you Kenyans from the beginning. Yet you talk about others lacking a particular code when you all typify a total lack of code of honour.

Well, none of us is a pathological liar like Just40. Some of us have made absurd claims in the past but we knew very well that none of our country men would root for us. That's how it works around here.

On the other hand someone like Just40 would confidently claim there were no Kenyan troops in Sierra Leone and Shaytun claim fake cement prices and they'll both receive full support from all of you.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:29am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
Nigeria is west African big boy just like Kenya is east Africa..South africa in South..Egypt in North..Big boys again Kenya.. South Africa..Nigeria and Egypt ..mad dwarfs are here for entertainment

Est africa has ethiopia with Tz billed to overtake kenya too

Even will kenya stop borrowing to pay salaries?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:41am On May 11, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Est africa has ethiopia with Tz billed to overtake kenya too

Even will kenya stop borrowing to pay salaries?
ET has no economics influence outside ET airline. The country is bankrupt,birr overvalued and just emerging from civil war.They cannot light a candle to kenya.I believe that 156b was typo..their economy cannot miraculously shoot up.As for TZ..that big joke.Kenya has problems but 250 days of load shedding is not part of it.South Africa have sunk beyond recognition
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:43am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Well, none of us is a pathological liar like Just40. Some of us have made absurd claims in the past but we knew very well that none of our country men would root for us. That's how it works around here.

On the other hand someone like Just40 would confidently claim there were no Kenyan troops in Sierra Leone and Shaytun claim fake cement prices and they'll both receive full support from all of you.
It pretty sad in era of Internet for someone to lie..west Africans are a special type of morons

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:56am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
It pretty sad in era of Internet for someone to lie..west Africans are a special type of morons

I think the most disturbing part is that some of them are well into their 40s and 50s and lie shamelessly like kindergarten kids.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
ET has no economics influence outside ET airline. The country is bankrupt,birr overvalued and just emerging from civil war.They cannot light a candle to kenya.I believe that 156b was typo..their economy cannot miraculously shoot up.As for TZ..that big joke.Kenya has problems but 250 days of load shedding is not part of it.South Africa have sunk beyond recognition

Don't mind the guy. There are no more jobs and all the agricultural land is occupied hence the high levels of despair in his generation. You can only imagine the situation in another ten years with little to no growth.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 7:10am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
Strength of currency is ability to wistand inflation..the normative value is irrelevant.Currency job is to store value..if one Vietnamese wong is 10,000 to usd ..next year it still 10,000 wrong to dollar..wong strong.if like Ghana you remove 5 zeros..start at one to one with dollar..five-year later its 15 cedis to dollar..the real value is 50,000 times 15..cedis has weaken n created poverty.Cedis real value is 1 dollar to 50k times 15..useless currency. Only a slowpoke would see cedis as valuable...it useless

We are basically saying the same thing, the strength of a currency is not it’s conversion rate to USD.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:10am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

waa see such nonsense from a conspiracy theorist who doesn't know his head from his ass.

Everything I post on this site is backed by factual official data. I know you Kenyans don't like facts because it exposes the rot in your ZOO hence prefer nonsense Convo and noise making as well as name calling.

It is a fact that there weren't Kenyan soldiers in Liberia. They weren't on broadstreet, sinkor or west point or kru town.
They were neither in Nimba, bonga or anywhere else.
I'm mentioning these to let you know I was there in 99 and the 2000s.
If this simple fact bruised your ego that much, then you're stupid beyond measure and should focus on conspiracy.

Did you not proof us right by posting cement price 1000kshs and above? I've never met a group of Africans as screwed as Kenyans, you guys can really be dull and stupid and mostly don't like facts
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 7:11am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:

What an irony.

The biggest liar on this forum is you rvp, you’ve lied so shamelessly, you don’t even recognize the truth anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:11am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
Delusional fool.

You're talking as if we've all not known that Ethiopia was everything in East Africa. A manufacturing powerhouse that Kenya depends on for almost 50% of it electricity.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:13am On May 11, 2023
Shaytun:

What an irony.

The biggest liar on this forum is you rvp, you’ve lied so shamelessly, you don’t even recognize the truth anymore.
😂🤣😂

Just look at the delusions in his comment above... Even in the face of facts the guy is lying and saying he thinks it's a typo
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 7:13am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Lmao, what a joke this is. Stop burying your head in the sand.

The biggest manufacturer of figures on this thread is rvp, and I have never seen a Kenya calling him out for it.

The slowpoke basically pulls figures out of thin air.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 7:15am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
😂🤣😂

Just look at the delusions in his comment above... Even in the face of facts the guy is lying and saying he thinks it's a typo

A grand pathological liar accusing someone of lying.

Rvp need to look in the mirror.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:17am On May 11, 2023
Shaytun:

Lmao, what a joke this is. Stop burying your head in the sand.

The biggest manufacturer of figures on this thread is rvp, and I have never seen a Kenya calling him out for it.

The slowpoke basically pulls figures out of thin air.
that rvp guy lies like it's water
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:20am On May 11, 2023
Shaytun:

he needs to check himself into a mental institution.

It's just not normal... Kenya is a messy ZOO

The faster he come to terms with it the better it will be for him instead of comparing that stinky place to Every country that is better than it
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:31am On May 11, 2023
Number of universities from top 1000:

🇺🇸US: 154
🇬🇧UK: 94
🇨🇳China: 59
🇮🇹Italy: 49
🇩🇪Germany: 49
🇦🇺Australia: 44
🇮🇳India: 38
🇪🇸Spain: 36
🇫🇷France: 36
🇯🇵Japan: 33
🇨🇦Canada: 32
🇮🇷Iran: 29
🇸🇦Saudi Arabia: 18
🇰🇷South Korea: 18
🇹🇼Taiwan: 16
🇷🇺Russia: 15
🇨🇭Switzerland: 15
🇵🇰Pakistan: 14
🇳🇱Netherlands: 13
🇪🇬Egypt: 13
🇫🇮Finland: 12
🇧🇪Belgium: 12
🇸🇪Sweden: 11
🇹🇷Turkey: 10
🇵🇹Portugal: 10
🇿🇦South Africa: 9
🇦🇪UAE: 8
🇮🇪Ireland: 8
🇦🇹Austria: 7
🇭🇰Hong Kong: 7
🇧🇷Brazil: 7
🇳🇴Norway: 7
🇲🇾Malaysia: 6
🇩🇰Denmark: 6
🇬🇷Greece: 6
🇹🇭Thailand: 5
🇳🇿New Zealand: 5
🇷🇴Romania: 4
🇬🇭Ghana: 4
🇮🇱Israel: 4
🇮🇸Iceland: 4
🇵🇱Poland: 4
🇱🇧Lebanon: 4
🇷🇸Serbia: 3
🇯🇴Jordan: 3
🇨🇿Czechia: 3
🇨🇱Chile: 3

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
was see such nonsense from a conspiracy theorist who doesn't know his head from his ass.

Everything I post on this site is backed by factual official data. I know you Kenyans don't like facts because it exposes the rot in your ZOO hence prefer nonsense Convo and noise making as well as name calling.

It is a fact that there weren't Kenyan soldiers in Liberia. They weren't on broadstreet, sinkor or west point or kru town.
They were neither in Nimba, bonga or anywhere else.
I'm mentioning these to let you know I was there in 99 and the 2000s.
If this simple fact bruised your ego that much, then you're stupid beyond measure and should focus on conspiracy.

Did you not proof us right by posting cement price 1000kshs and above? I've never met a group of Africans as screwed as Kenyans, you guys can really be dull and stupid and mostly don't like facts

You're sick mate and need help. What would major news corporations benefit from for faking a story in little known Sierra Leone or Kofi Annan make a nonexistential appointment for?

Your gaslighting and pathological lying are indicators of something innately wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:39am On May 11, 2023
Shaytun:

We are basically saying the same thing, the strength of a currency is not it’s conversion rate to USD.
I am glad we can find convergence. Cedis is one Africa weakest currency.Even if they redominated annually it will still lose value until their gov understands basic macroeconomics management

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2023
Just40:

Just40:

Selling inferior 22.5R grade for 600 is nothing to be proud of
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:46am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
Delusional fool.

You're talking as if we've all not known that Ethiopia was everything in East Africa. A manufacturing powerhouse that Kenya depends on for almost 50% of it electricity.
Maybe you have invented a new Ethiopia. The one we know can't beat kenya in manufacturing of anything except Maybe leather products. Kenya import of power from Ethiopia is not even 1 percent...30mw..we signed 400MW deal in long term...now they are export less than Uganda does to kenya..Heck even TZ...Kenya also export power to those countries..its not one way traffic

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:47am On May 11, 2023
Shaytun:

I understand your bitterness because I singlehandedly rip apart your zoos like hot knife on butter

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:48am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

You're sick mate and need help. What would major news corporations benefit from for faking a story in little known Sierra Leone or Kofi Annan make a nonexistential appointment for?

Your gaslighting and pathological lying are indicators of something innately wrong.

so an office appoint now becomes a battalion or company ?

You need your head checked
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:50am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
so an office appoint now becomes a battalion or company ?

You need your head checked
See typical West African arguing against stubborn facts..Kenya deployed almost 1000 soldiers to west African backwaters of Liberia n Sierra leonne.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2023
Just40:

Just40:
Delusional fool.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:54am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
I am glad we can find convergence. Cedis is one Africa weakest currency.Even if they redominated annually it will still lose value until their gov understands basic macroeconomics management
The facts says it is part of Africa's top 3 strongest currencies
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
See typical West African arguing against stubborn facts..Kenya deployed almost 1000 soldiers to west African backwaters of Liberia n Sierra leonne.

The guy is definitely sick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (2506) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.