Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1152466 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (2506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:57am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
The facts says it is part of Africa's top 3 strongest currencies
mad cow...cedis has depreciated by 500 percent in a single decade. Its next to Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2023
Shaytun:

Lmao, what a joke this is. Stop burying your head in the sand.

The biggest manufacturer of figures on this thread is rvp, and I have never seen a Kenya calling him out for it.

The slowpoke basically pulls figures out of thin air.

Before all that, can we agree that a bag of cement goes for Sh600 in Kenya grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:03am On May 11, 2023
Actually it worse than I thought it was 1.something in 2011...now it's 13.That 1300 depreciation..
I wonder how mini zoo people survive..I guess they keep dollars
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:04am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Before all that, can we agree that a bag of cement goes for Sh600 in Kenya grin
if he admitted that he would have to admit that dangote is shahging them without lube.kenya cement prices have remained around there for two decades due strong competition and of course we don't have Dangotes who kick out competition then go for the kill..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Thegamingorca(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2023
gallivant:

We will teach Ghana how to build toilets at the very least.

Lmao grin what do the toilets in Nairobi look like to warrant such insults lol

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:11am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
Maybe you have invented a new Ethiopia. The one we know can't beat kenya in manufacturing of anything except Maybe leather products. Kenya import of power from Ethiopia is not even 1 percent...30mw..we signed 400MW deal in long term...now they are export less than Uganda does to kenya..Heck even TZ...Kenya also export power to those countries..its not one way traffic
Well the have a larger manufacturing base than Kenya.
Becoming a powerhouse in Africa and overtook Kenya last year with an industrial output of 8 billion dollars.
Their commodity export is 6 billion dollars just like Kenya and growing at a faster rate than Kenya's.

No one buys Kenya insufficient expensive electricity
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:13am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
See typical West African arguing against stubborn facts..Kenya deployed almost 1000 soldiers to west African backwaters of Liberia n Sierra leonne.
Shut up... This Is not backed by facts

One person sitting in an office is not a deployment

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
mad cow...cedis has depreciated by 500 percent in a single decade. Its next to Zimbabwe

Lmfao
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
Shut up... That I not backed by facts

One person sitting in an office is not a deployment

Lmao
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:14am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
Joke of the century

The Kenyan kshs has no value in trade. It's not even trusted by your central bank, hence the management

That's Venezuela level
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Thegamingorca(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2023
Does Kenya have a trade agreement or good diplomatic relations with it's neighbours?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:16am On May 11, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Lmao grin what do the toilets in Nairobi look like to warrant such insults lol
They look like this grin grin

Bucket toilets
Bush and beach toilets
Digging holes and covering it toilets
The you have the aeroplane toilets (they come in black bags) so it will be unpleasant to go out at nights 😂🤣

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:18am On May 11, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Does Kenya have a trade agreement or good diplomatic relations with it's neighbours?
I'm sure it has a begging for food agreement else lazy Kenyans will starve 🤣😂
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Thegamingorca(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
I'm sure it has a begging for food agreement else lazy Kenyans will starve 🤣😂

Lmao
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:20am On May 11, 2023
Thegamingorca:
of course we do..but we have to contend with few jealous ones like TZ..the rest generally looking upto to kenya with admiration.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2023
rvp20182:
if he admitted that he would have to admit that dangote is shahging them without lube.kenya cement prices have remained around there for two decades due strong competition and of course we don't have Dangotes who kick out competition then go for the kill..

The guy is just another scammer. Cement prices have remained pretty much the same over here as I can remember a bag going for 600 in 2010-2011.

Nigeria: Dangote Moves to Crash Cement Price

2 JUNE 2008
As part of a 28-month strategy aimed at increasing the volume of cement produced by Dangote Cement Limited locally and moving the country from an importer of the commodity to an exporter, the cement group has invested $1.85 billion in the construction of three new cement plants in Nigeria.

This new investment will, according to the company's projections, lead to a crash in the price of a bag of cement from the current N2000 to less than N1000 when it is completed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:22am On May 11, 2023
Ghana gov now wants to again restructure the restructured domestic debt...they simply too broke to pay. They are now heading to classic default
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 8:24am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

The guy is just another scammer. Cement prices have remained pretty much the same over here as I can remember a bag going for 600 in 2010-2011.

Yes his modus operandi is well known and in modern country like Kenya the anti competition authority won't allow it.He crash the market by reducing prices to capture the market..the jack it up.kenya cement prices have reduced from 700 when I started my first building in 2006 to 550 in some branfs

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2023
@just40 this are fakes right?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:53am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:
@just40 this are fakes right?
like I said, one person

An office boy passing documents. Thanks for proofing me right again. He was sent there as a negotiator
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 8:59am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Well, none of us is a pathological liar like Just40. Some of us have made absurd claims in the past but we knew very well that none of our country men would root for us. That's how it works around here.

On the other hand someone like Just40 would confidently claim there were no Kenyan troops in Sierra Leone and Shaytun claim fake cement prices and they'll both receive full support from all of you.
The same way rvp would lie here about Kenyan education and tell us Kenya wasn't borrowing to pay salaries and you would all applaud him. Just40 is still more honourable than your man.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
like I said, one person

An office boy passing documents. Thanks for proofing me right again. He was sent there as a negotiator

You urgently need meds

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Just40 is still more honourable than your man.

grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:04am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

You urgently need meds
you need help to cope

Now you're picking general pics from the internet to post.

Desperate kid

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 9:10am On May 11, 2023
Shaytun:

Lmao, what a joke this is. Stop burying your head in the sand.

The biggest manufacturer of figures on this thread is rvp, and I have never seen a Kenya calling him out for it.

The slowpoke basically pulls figures out of thin air.
If they called him out on his lies he would unleash on them. He made Tasha deactivate and turned the she.male to a cowering shaking puppy. You want the Saddam guy to call him out too and risk insults to himself?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
you need help to cope

Now you're picking general pics from the internet to post.

Desperate kid

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:37am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

so this is your proof of troops in Liberia?

Let me Informed you a bit about Sierra Leone before Unamsil deployed, ECOWAS was already on the ground .

This pic was taken when UN soldiers begun to arrive in the country and they are not Kenyans.

As I remember correctly, the we 2 Kenyan officers in the UN office but Kenya had no deployment into the country as it didn't have the men.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 9:40am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Kenyan soldiers were actually in Sierra Leone. wink Rest now.
Kenya: Eight Kenyan soldiers shot in Sierra Leone By Emman Omari Nairobi — Eight Kenyan soldiers have been wounded by rebels in Sierra Leone and 25 others, including a Brigadier and four Majors, are being held hostage. The figures were disclosed yesterday in the first comprehensive military statement on last week's attack on United Nations peacekeepers by rebels led by Foday Sankoh.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2023
Just40:

This pic was taken when UN soldiers begun to arrive in the country and they are not Kenyans.

grin grin grin I swear I burst out laughing in the middle of the street. My guy what drugs are you on?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Kenyan soldiers were actually in Sierra Leone. wink
Rest now.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:57am On May 11, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin I swear I burst out laughing in the middle of the street. My guy what drugs are you on?
😂🤣

You're using so you think everyone is

This two people is what you call soldiers?

Soon as the UN money stopped coming, all of Unamsil went home leaving ECOMOG
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2023
Just40:
😂🤣

You're using so you think everyone is

This two people is what you call soldiers?

Soon as the UN money stopped coming, all of Unamsil went home leaving ECOMOG

Let me just laugh. This is beyond comical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (2506) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.