Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,155 members, 7,981,099 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1230214 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (2517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2023
vankelvin:
African Tigress is just using her mind on you.

That girl made a mistake by insulting @Wode Maya and @MisTrudy and called them names without any cause. She kept attacking them to a point where many people especially Nigerians started attacking her back.
Initially she thought she was tough and started insulting those Nigerians untill some Nigerian YouTubers started attacking her daily on their platforms then she realized she was loosing her Nigerian subscribers so she decided to behave nice to Nigerians by saying good things about them and their country. She is not to be trusted so shine your eyes.

So who asked you for Shalaye? Problem ti niyen.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2023
vankelvin:
It's all part of branding our country.

There are 16 countries in West Africa, why should investors chose our country over others?
If you understand this you will know why Ghana is strategically building all these massive institutions / facilities in the Region

Very unnecessary.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
GeneralDae:

So now he posted a list of 22 skyscrapers (if we exclude Millennium for argument sake). You have only posted 20, yet you say Nairobi has more skyscrapers >100m. Wat da fvck are you smoking man?
Only because I didn't scrutinize the list that day - so you had to come up with 4 fantom "skyscrapers." There are like 4 towers he posted which are not past 100m; one of them is 40 Adetokunbo - which is a mere 15floors, and not 20. Same can be said to Belmonte which is 20 floors and a height per ceiling floor of 4M. CBk is a twin tower, so I posted 21 straight 100+.
Remove 4 towers from 22, you get a total 18 buildings above 100m mark —That is Abuja, lagos, uyo, Ibadan combined.

1) NECON (32) - 160 Meters
2) Azuri Orun towers (32) - 145 Meters
3) Azuri Oban towers (31) -140 Meters
4) Azuri Zuma towers (26) - 1116 Meters
5) Eko Champaign pearls tower (30) - 135 meters
6) Union Bank HQ - (28) - 124 Metres
7) Eko Black Pearls tower (24) - 113 Meters
cool Eko towers II - (27) - 110 Meters
9) Ministry of Communication (30) - 109 Meters
10) Intercontinental hotel - (22) - 105 Meters
11) Independence House - Lagos - (23) 103 Metres
12) Central Bank of Nigeria (19) - 100 Metres
13) 4 Bourdilion towers (25)- 100+
14) Cuddle tower (21) - 100m
15) famfa Towers - (20) - 103m
16) Belmont prive (20) - 103m
17) 40 Adetokunbo Ademola Street (20) - 102m

Abuja

18) Millennium tower - 170m
19) World Trade Center 2- 120m
20) World Trade Center 1 - 110m

Ibadan
21) Cocoa house (26) - 105m

Uyo
22) Dakkada towers (21) - 108.8m

Severals are under construction shocked shocked grin
I also doubt 14 & 15.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kilimani

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Shma2023:

Only because I didn't scrutinize the list that day - so you had to come up with 4 fantom "skyscrapers." There are like 4 towers he posted which are not past 100m; one of them is 40 Adetokunbo - which is a mere 15floors, and not 20. Same can be said to Belmonte which is 20 floors and a height per ceiling floor of 4M. CBk is a twin tower, so I posted 21 straight 100+.
Remove 4 towers from 22, you get a total 18 buildings above 100m mark —That is Abuja, lagos, uyo, Ibadan combined.

I also doubt 14 & 15.

Belmont tower is not 4m. It is 5M see the video and notice the floor to ceiling height
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Shma2023:

I also doubt 14 & 15.

See 40 Ademola adetokunbo and count yourself.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
forgiveness:

15floors, or you need glasses? Thanks for proving my point with this image.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Shma2023:

15floors, or you need glasses? Thanks for proving my point with this image.

15 nko ko10 ni. Open your eyes and count. You can see the white building is blocking the 3 other floors.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
forgiveness:

15 nko ko10 ni. Open your eyes and count. You can see the white building is blocking the 3 other floors.
How can you count something hidden and cladded? I have a perfect view of each floor per ceiling. cool

Key point: PERFECT VIEW

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Shma2023:

Do you have glaucoma or you're trying to play games with me.?

Count the floors olodo. grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
forgiveness:

Count the floors olodo. grin
You must be having a hodgepodge of glaucoma, cataracts, and intellectual stodginess. With those marks, I counted 45floors, not 15floors - it's really tall.

And I feel like the energy herein is so infiltrated with tantrums and Low IQness. I think it's time to take a huge break, or perhaps leave permanently (if the cognitive dwarfiness will keep making a perpetual growth )

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2023
Seaman luxurious empire in Nnobi, Anambra state

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2023

You must be having a hodgepodge of glaucoma, cataracts, and intellectual stodginess. With those marks, I counted 45floors, not 15floors - it's really tall.

And I feel like the energy herein is so infiltrated with tantrums and Low IQness. I think it's time to take a huge break, or perhaps leave permanently (if the cognitive dwarfiness will keep making a perpetual growth )

This guy don japa. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

15 floors.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Another beautiful morning from Spintex, Accra 🇬🇭

Dwarf but beautiful .... Old 90s estate.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
vaxx:
Another beautiful morning from Spintex, Accra 🇬🇭

Dwarf but beautiful .... Old 90s estate.....

The expansion. Regimanuel should be given the contract to plan Ghana 🇬🇭.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Just40:
🤣😂

You that haven't left your village since you were born ...let me just laugh

Hello from Xiamen

Lol you wish. I have been to several countries around the world,and I have had to privileg of staying in their hotels and yes Transcorp metches thosw hotel any day ,anytime . Please tell that nonsense to the likes of vankelvin that have never left the slumpolis of Accra .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Baller254:
New Tatu City kenya

Lol tatu estate
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wuoche:
Kisumu

You seem defeated. I was hoping you would have flooded here with your booming Nairobi tower construction 😂😂 it’s rather funny seeing you settling for nonsense like the street to that village of kisumu. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
vankelvin:
It was suppose to be a 33floor building but the city authorities reduced it to 26

No one cares. Stop hyping you nonsense mediocrity like everything else in Ghana. Finish it first let’s see what we are working with .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
vankelvin:
It's all part of branding our country.

There are 16 countries in West Africa, why should investors chose our country over others?
If you understand this you will know why Ghana is strategically building all these massive institutions / facilities in the Region

Lol you are so delusional.
Your zoo is the armpit of west Africa.
You can’t even compare yourselves with Senegal abd Ivory Coast in terms of infrastructure ring built,abd you think your zoo will ever hold a candle a candle to Africa’s giant “Nigeria”.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
vankelvin:
African Tigress is just using her mind on you.

That girl made a mistake by insulting @Wode Maya and @MisTrudy and called them names without any cause. She kept attacking them to a point where many people especially Nigerians started attacking her back.
Initially she thought she was tough and started insulting those Nigerians untill some Nigerian YouTubers started attacking her daily on their platforms then she realized she was loosing her Nigerian subscribers so she decided to behave nice to Nigerians by saying good things about them and their country. She is not to be trusted so shine your eyes.

Lol save us the endless drivel. She came to Ghana abd she couldn’t use your mind,instead she used her lens to expose your zoo. Must be sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
forgiveness:

This guy don japa. grin
Before nko. Na him get himself ne grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Trust me, even animals in Ghana are sensible than you.
I'm talking of a lady who was condemned fervently for something bad she said to a Ghanaian YouTuber and his Kenyan wife for no sensible reason and you are fixated on what her lenses captured in Ghana. What's the correlation here?

Do you actually think Nigerian YouTubers will fight her because of what her lenses captured in Ghana? Think like a normal human being for once
samorobo:

Lol save us the endless drivel. She came to Ghana abd she couldn’t use your mind,instead she used her lens to expose your zoo. Must be sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 1:56am On Oct 31, 2023
vankelvin:
Even animals in Ghana are sensible than you.
I'm talking of a lady who was condemned for some bad things she said to a Ghanaian YouTuber and his Kenyan wife over nothing and you are fixated on what her lenses captured in Ghana. What's the correlation here?

Do you actually think those Nigerian YouTubers will fight her because of what she captured in Ghana? Think like a normal human being for once
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2023
samorobo:

Lol you wish. I have been to several countries around the world,and I have had to privileg of staying in their hotels and yes Transcorp metches thosw hotel any day ,anytime . Please tell that nonsense to the likes of vankelvin that have never left the slumpolis of Accra .
tickle your fancy and laugh 🤣😂

Ho Chi Minh says hello

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
It’s been rainy day in Accra. These are some images along the coast of Accra 🇬🇭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Obudu Castle Ranch, Cross River State

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
More

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Still more

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jane255: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
question why are nigerians so bitter and jealous of kenya, yet they are flooded here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (2517) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.