Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,971 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1230130 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (2517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jamestown123:
Sorry to say you don't know your ass.
ok , I hear you .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
vaxx:
I know Abuja like I know my ass
You don't know anywhere in Abuja. Na only for pictures you know abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jamestown123:
na everybody get him mouth
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
ProblemChild1:
You don't know anywhere in Abuja. Na only for pictures you know abuja
ok
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by captirony: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2023
Eagle Eye view of Lagos Is., V.I, Ikoyi and parts of Lekki.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2023
vaxx:
Bortyeman stadium road ....

GHANA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8R1v6sgo6Y?si=WAxsLlHNsLP3b0YZ

Is there any plans of repairing the cape coast to Takroadi to Agona Road? That Road is one of the most terrible portion of Lagos - Abidjan corridor.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2023
popizaino:

Is there any plans of repairing the cape coast to Takroadi to Agona Road? That Road is one of the most terrible portion of Lagos - Abidjan corridor.
winneba to cape coast road is in a very good condition , the only issue here is the agona to winneba and probably from cape coast to Takoradi which is not as bad as sweedro to winneba. . Lagos to seme which is also part of the road is also one kind of terrible .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2023
captirony:
Eagle Eye view of Lagos Is., V.I, Ikoyi and parts of Lekki.
some novice claim Abuja is better than this neighborhood .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kaii walai ehn, this guy above me is a confirmed Hoodlum grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
vaxx:
winneba to vape coast road is in a very good condition , the only issue here is the agona to winneba and probably from cape coast to Takoradi which is not as bad as sweedro to winneba. . Lagos to seme which is also part of the the road is also one kind of terrible .

I am talking about the Agona in western region not Agona swedru. That stretch is worse than Seme to badagry,for a country like Ghana 🇬🇭 that champions herself has been better than every other country on the continent with high HDI shouldn't be having one of her major national road in that deplorable state. The stretch is barely 18km and spend nothing less than an hour trying to navigate it. Ghana 🇬🇭 can do better.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
popizaino:

I am talking about the Agona in western region not Agona swedru. That stretch is worse than Seme to badagry,for a country like Ghana 🇬🇭 that champions herself has been better than every other country on the continent with high HDI shouldn't be having one of her major national road in that deplorable state. The stretch is barely 18km and spend nothing less than an hour trying to navigate it. Ghana 🇬🇭 can do better.
but lagos from mile 2 ,okokomaiko down to badagry can be bad and be in a deplorable condition for the giant of africa but Ghana shouldn't have is own road as bad as that . Dey play grin

Even on that road , Takoradi is facing a rapid development . The fly over constructed on that line is way bigger than any road flyover in Abidjan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
popizaino:

The mumu knows next to nothing.
The only portion of that road in good condition is from agona junction to Elubo.
The N12 is one of the worse road I've been onto my entire.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
vaxx:
but lagos from mile 2 ,okokomaiko down to badagry can be bad and be in a deplorable condition for the giant of africa but Ghana shouldn't have is own road as bad as that . Dey play grin

Even on that road , Takoradi is facing a rapid development . The fly over constructed on that line is way bigger than any road flyover in Abidjan
the road in question is so bad that trucks are falling on it.
From shama to Agona nkwanta is one of the worst roads there is on earth.
That is the road I see 18 wheeler tiger trucks falling.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2023
POKUASI2:
it so terrible just like you have it within mile 2 to badagry in Nigeria . But you stupidly don't have a problem for that .

Your concern is just that Ghana must be perfect while Nigeria can harbour her imperfections as it pleases .

We all know which country has the worse road , unless you only want to be stupid for no reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2023
POKUASI2:
Funny enough...this stretch you're referring to is not as worse as I've driven on in Lagos 🤣😂

Kul down, that portion is already under contract....we don't leave our roads to become worn out like in Nigeria before preparing them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Just40:
Funny enough...this stretch you're referring to is not as worse as I've driven on in Lagos 🤣😂

Kul down, that portion is already under contract....we don't leave our roads to become worn out like in Nigeria before preparing them
under which construction, stupid olele?
Truth is 60 percent of the roads in your IMF colonial zoo are in terrible condition.
From Accra to aflao.. Terrible.
From Accra to kumasi, 70 bad.
From kintampa to WA terrible.
From kosoa to AGONA junction, terrible

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2023
vaxx:
it so terrible just like you have it within mile 2 to badagry in Nigeria . But you stupidly don't have a problem for that .

Your concern is just that Ghana must be perfect while Nigeria can harbour her imperfections as it pleases .

We all know which country has the worse road , unless you only want to be stupid for no reason.
Mile 2 to badagry firstly is under construction and 70 percent of it is in good condition unlike most of your roads.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
POKUASI2:

Mile 2 to badagry firstly is under construction and 70 percent of it is in good condition unlike most of your roads.
So you stupidly aren't aware that road has been earmark for construction too.

This fool doesn't even know mile 2 to badagry road has been under construction since fashola regime , almost 10 years now and yet it is getting to no where. You foolishly did tag it 70 percent done when the evidence is so visible even to the blind .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
POKUASI2:
Truth is 60 percent of the roads in your IMF colonial zoo are in terrible condition.
I am sure this is just your normal evening diarrhea . How can you say Accra to aflao is terrible ? How stupid do you sound ? Or intentional. .... Or Accra to Kumasi that is currently undergoing dualization at the moment is not in good shape .

Kintampo to WA road is better than many roads hiding in the eastern part of Nigeria . I can provide you evidence .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
POKUASI2:
stupid fool...you see you can't read?
Did anyone mentioned construction?

🤣😂 At least 40% is well paved to give you a good experience, I wish I can say same for your country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Just40:

A welcome development if it's not your usual propaganda. Just left Ayinase and heading towards there now.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 1:39am On Nov 06, 2023
vaxx:
I am sure this is just your normal evening diarrhea . How can you say Accra to aflao is terrible ? How stupid do you sound ? Or intentional. .... Or Accra to Kumasi that is currently undergoing dualization at the moment is not in good shape .

Kintampo to WA road is better than many roads hiding in the eastern part of Nigeria . I can provide you evidence .

trokosi slave child, when last did you use that road.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2023
POKUASI2:
trokosi slave child, when last did you use that road.
OSU caste idiot , when last did you stop using that road ?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2023
Port Harcourt Old GRA Junction

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
popizaino:

A welcome development if it's not your usual propaganda. Just left Ayinase and heading towards there now.
I always post facts here ...I don't just make noise

The road will be dualized....all 28km of it

https://skyypowerfm.com/dualisation-of-takoradi-agona-nkwanta-road-contract-secured-minister/

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
vankelvin:
See who is talking

even you have eyes

Go watch videos and pictures of both cities, compare the beautiful areas of Lagos to Abuja and still come and repeat that nonsense you just said mumu
I haven't seen anywhere in Lagos I can compare with this. Watch these 2 seconds short clips, please watch all four of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRQDk3YzYHg?feature=shared

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZMD3b4WNNSk?si=QJeqOzQyKvJNFJ9r

https://youtube.com/shorts/FeoxmJgS_eE?si=3wYaa0-Nb-Xw2jln

https://youtube.com/shorts/pLzkFvwdwWk?si=95XY3Hqm9IlZibUg

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
KE

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2023

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (2517) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.