Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,452 members, 7,978,453 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1227576 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:37am On Sep 25, 2020
gallivant:

A person who cant tell Enugu from Canada, thought Nigeria was one of the biggest countries in Africa, believes Arabs and Chinese are caucasian among other follies should be the last one on a high horse in regards education.

Hehehehe wonders shall never end..
And this is coming from a idiot that couldn't tell the difference between statistics and economics..
The same idiot that claim an imaginary ammunition in possession of KDF...
The same glorified idiot that GDP is tax.. smh.
And now worst of all "round is a shape"....smh..Lawd have mercy....

And no stupid, I never got once I'm my life said Chinese are caucasian...stop lying to suit your broken ego you "one of a kind OLODO"..... YOU are cursed with intellectual daft-ness..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2020
gallivant:

That's much better. smiley

wink
why you changing my posts now bru?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2020
gallivant:

Covid is ''fake'' is a dangerous narrative to spread. A slippery slope if you like. I do not fathom myself being part of such tomfoolery.
but flat earth isn't a fake narrative?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
jl115:
but flat earth isn't a fake narrative?

The building was on fire grin grin grin grin grin grin

Am still laughing....I think BBC should have hired your services since their guys terribly failed. grin grin grin grin

Should we go to the next theory on 911.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Am still laughing....I think BBC should have hired your services since their guys terribly failed. grin grin grin grin

fvck but you are ret@rded grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
jl115:
fvck but you are ret@rded grin grin grin

Next theory...why did all this TV programs predict the attack. The Simpsons even had the exact date cool

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Next theory...why did all this TV programs predict the attack. The Simpsons even had the exact date cool
The same way the Simpsons predicted coronavirus. grin
https://crafty.diply.com/109622/conspiracy-theorists-think-cartoons-predicted-coronavirus-and-ko

And also how cartoons predicted Kobe's helicopter crash as far back as 2016. grin
There's a reason it's called Conspiracy Theory. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin This Kenyan guy is a true African.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
The same way the Simpsons predicted coronavirus. grin
https://crafty.diply.com/109622/conspiracy-theorists-think-cartoons-predicted-coronavirus-and-ko

And also how cartoons predicted Kobe's helicopter crash as far back as 2016. grin
There's a reason it's called Conspiracy Theory. wink

This has predictive programming written all over it.

Everything in this world is pre-planned and you call us crazy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

This has predictive programming written all over it.

Everything in this world is pre-planned and you call us crazy.
There's nothing in it,man. They predict a lot of things. Some hit and many miss. Those things are not preplanned at all. If they were planned, someone would have blown the whistle since. grin Pastors in Africa do the same thing all the time to coax money out of people's pockets. wink

It's all about lucky guesses. Read this:
https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/tv-radio-web/how-the-simpsons-predicted-9-11-trump-and-disney-fox-1.3391062?mode=amp

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
IGpro1:
not really, as terrible as libya,North Korea Eritrea, Somalia, Iran and a host of other countries, people still travel there to do business and stay back.
Don't mind him. Indians and Chinese flock to Africa, does that mean India and China are more terrible than Africa?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
National Theatre, Lagos.
Iconic.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

They didn't predict sh1t bro.... Have you even watched those episodes before?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin This Kenyan guy is a true African.
probably also believes in black magic and witch doctors

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
Don't mind him. Indians and Chinese flock to Africa, does that mean India and China are more terrible than Africa?
They flock to Africa legally and to make money and contribute to local economies..... They don't flock to Africa illegally because their countries are sh1tholes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2020
jl115:
They flock to Africa legally and to make money and contribute to local economies..... They don't flock to Africa illegally because their countries are sh1tholes
Africans in other African countries also go there to make money. There are many Nigerian doctors and teachers in South Africa. Not all immigrants in South Africa are illegal.
Meanwhile there are many criminal Chinese and Indians across Africa.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2020
What is wrong with Africa?!!

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2020
jl115:
They didn't predict sh1t bro.... Have you even watched those episodes before?

Huh cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6Tf5bs6po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZHyNhvmGE
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Just30, are you Ewe? I heard some people from the Ewe side of Ghana are planning to secede. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Huh cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6Tf5bs6po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZHyNhvmGE
This nullifies your claim that WTC was planned by the government. grin Don't you think so?

This Simpsons episode came out in 1997 or so when Clinton, a Democrat, was president.
The actual WTC attack happened in 2001, a whopping 4 year gap, when Bush, a Republican was president.
Are you saying Clinton planned the attack and somehow Bush carried it out?

You see the depth of desperation of you conspiracy theorists? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
jl115:
probably also believes in black magic and witch doctors

You must be really dumb to think that such practices are only confined to Africa. It seem you've never been to the dark web cause if you had you'll have come across numerous videos of white satanists engaging in barbaric acts such as child sacrifice, blood magic, cannibalism, ritual abuse. There are even platforms where people pay to see such things live.

They don't even hide no more this I came across on my normal browser.

http://www.cannibalclub.org/

Its really stupid to think that only Africans engage in such. This are super rich individuals fyi....

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
This nullifies your claim that WTC was planned by the government. grin Don't you think so?

This Simpsons episode came out in 1997 or so when Clinton, a Democrat, was president.
The actual WTC attack happened in 2001, a whopping 4 year gap, when Bush, a Republican was president.
Are you saying Clinton planned the attack and somehow Bush carried it out?

You see the depth of desperation of you conspiracy theorists? grin

grin grin grin

Clinton and Bush are just puppets grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You must be really dumb to think that such practices are only confined to Africa. It seem you've never been to the dark web cause if you had you'll have come across numerous videos of white satanists engaging in barbaric acts such as child sacrifice, blood magic, cannibalism, ritual abuse. There are even platforms where people pay to see such things live.

They don't even hide no more this I came across on my normal browser.

http://www.cannibalclub.org/

Its really stupid to think that only Africans engage in such. This are super rich individuals fyi....
I don't remember saying witch craft and black magic is only believed by Africans..... I don't even remember me mentioning Africa in my post
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
Africans in other African countries also go there to make money. There are many Nigerian doctors and teachers in South Africa. Not all immigrants in South Africa are illegal.
Meanwhile there are many criminal Chinese and Indians across Africa.
and I don't have a problem with legal immigrants in SA wink it's the millions of illegal ones that are the problem....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin

Clinton and Bush are just puppets grin
And the puppet masters have been planning that attack since 1976. Wow!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2020
naa im not Ewe

Its an unserious movement funded by Togo by a group there that feels like the entire EWE population should be one nation with Togo

The last time they tried something this serious was in the late 1960s and the then Ghanaian government formed a militant group that invaded Togo to overthrown the then Togolese government. They soon came to their senses and disbanded the group and seized all funding activities.
They later sacked all their members out of Togo.

Now they are at it again, using poor people who get arrested and the government decide not to prosecute them because they mostly dont know what they are about or a lied to.
obaaderemi:
Just30, are you Ewe?
I heard some people from the Ewe side of Ghana are planning to secede. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I can't feed you everything....same way I showed you an effeminate tupac then you started claiming it's drugs which toughened him up.

You know queer people can't change right....especially turning into thugs.

Here's another video showing homosexuality at its peak in the rap industry...let me hear what excuse you'll have this time round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WLIUjVSPpg

Wow! So many mentions-anyway,here's another look at Tupac in the bathtub. Most of us never really looked closely at the pic. The vid from 7.20 shows the detail better. The Jews laugh at him as he poses like a byatch;which ofc was their true intent. WHO.DOES.THAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klq66SILpes

The subliminals are blatant! He's showing the world,"yes,nigga,they own my arse but I'm paid so IDGAF!"

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
kikuyu1:

Wow! So many mentions
-anyway,here's another look at Tupac in the bathtub. Most of us never really looked closely at the pic. The vid from 7.20 shows the detail better. The Jews laugh at him as he poses like a byatch;which ofc was their true intent. WHO.DOES.THAT.

The subliminals are blatant! He's showing the world,"yes,nigga,they own my arse but I'm paid so IDGAF!"

grin grin grin

I believe this quote sums it all up

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
obaaderemi:
And the puppet masters have been planning that attack since 1976. Wow!
grin grin grin grin

LMFAO grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

LMFAO grin
Abi? grin There are cartoons from 1976 and 1979 in which the twin towers were destroyed by enemies. Do they prove the enemies within have it in their agenda since the 70s to attack the buildings? wink
There's a reason they call it conspiracy theory. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
kikuyu1:

Wow! So many mentions-anyway,here's another look at Tupac in the bathtub. Most of us never really looked closely at the pic. The vid from 7.20 shows the detail better. The Jews laugh at him as he poses like a byatch;which ofc was their true intent. WHO.DOES.THAT.

Your boy Saddam wouldn't like the bolded part. It signifies that the powerful cajoled him into taking the bathtub photos just to subtly make him appear as something he wasn't to mock him before the world.
Doesn't prove he was gay. wink
The same way the conspiracy theorists say with their weird evidence that Obama is gay and Michelle is transgender. grin
https://www.amazon.com/Americas-First-Gay-President-Homosexual-ebook/dp/B00U9RJON8

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (2517) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.