Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1204255 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (2513) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
theenchanter:
'round' is a shape... Interesting. Kenyans will not cease to amaze me.

Round is a shape. Oval is a shape. Circular is a description. It's so so simple. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
What fake life, guy? He was 17 and hadn't gotten into youthful exuberance at the time. Heck, he was even still writing love letter to girls at that point. grin His sexuality was clearly straight. Then he started rolling with the real street guys and they blended him in. You wouldn't call a 22 year old Tupac who shot two white cops for abusing a fellow negro pussy. Would you? wink So what fake life are you talking about?

The bolded is abnormal and I am not surprised it is the norm in Kenyan slums like you admit. grin
But a normal 17 year old is not expected to be hardcore.

The picture of Tupac is probably of him as a male stripper. A man in his underpants on stage is more likely performing for girls, like this your Kenyan brother. tongue

Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin Gallipig knows the truth but is too much of a fencesitter to go by his own logic.

The Boer said its round which can't be further from the truth. Try to be objective.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

It doesn't really matter Obaaderemi. wink
Why don't you switch to your obakillah handle now? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin Gallipig knows the truth but is too much of a fencesitter to go by his own logic.
but his logic is betraying him na, how can he be so stupid n foolish at d same time simply because he wants to sound smart?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

The Boer said its round which can't be further from the truth. Try to be objective.
Idiot, everybody here knows its round. Except little Indians. We learnt that in primary school.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

Round is a shape. Oval is a shape. Circular is a description. It's so so simple. smiley
round is a description, same as circular.... 'circle' is what u misplaced for circular.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
theenchanter:
but his logic is betraying him na, how can he be so stupid n foolish at d same time simply because he wants to sound smart?
Gallipig has never pretended to be smart. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
theenchanter:

I am not trying to sound smart, just applying the same logic you guys applied on my brother Saddam. Hardline positions.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:

Thanks. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
theenchanter:
round is a description, same as circular.... 'circle' is what u misplaced for circular.

It's of no concern anyway. Let's agree to disagree.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

I am not trying to sound smart, just applying the same logic you guys applied on my brother Saddam. Hardline positions.
which hardline position? Flat earth? ...... Guy, abeg dont bring saddam's theory up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
theenchanter:
which hardline position? Flat earth? ...... Guy, abeg dont bring saddam's theory up.

I can say the same thing about round earth. You guys must take his theory into consideration.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

I can say the same thing about round earth. You guys must take his theory into consideration.
grin Werey.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
X
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

tell me d earth is round n i'll consider it but call it flat n i'll call u a madman.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
What fake life, guy? He was 17 and hadn't gotten into youthful exuberance at the time. Heck, he was even still writing love letter to girls at that point. grin His sexuality was clearly straight. Then he started rolling with the real street guys and they blended him in. You wouldn't call a 22 year old Tupac who shot two white cops for abusing a fellow negro pussy. Would you? wink So what fake life are you talking about?

The bolded is abnormal and I am not surprised it is the norm in Kenyan slums like you admit. grin
But a normal 17 year old is not expected to be hardcore.

The picture of Tupac is probably of him as a male stripper. A man in his underpants on stage is more likely performing for girls, like this your Kenyan brother. tongue

You realise that there's a difference between a gay and an effeminate right. It won't be fair to label him gay but it was clear that he had some female tendencies back in the day.

Please don't get me wrong...I never said that I live in the slums. My locality is huge and only a small part of it is ghetto. So don't try to make it seem like am a slum dweller. grin grin

This Nigerians they pretend as if they don't have ghettos in their country cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:

I dont know what's more concerning............Someone that believes the Earth is flat or the three ret@rds that actually liked this post!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I told you that not everybody has the same view.... wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Aderr: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

Everyone can't share the same opinions....what I've learnt over time is not to treat the official narrative as the gospel truth. Even the "conspiracies" aside theres still lots of stuff that totally doesnt make sense yet people are unable to see. He who seeks the truth finds comfort and he who seeks comfort neither finds comfort nor truth.

This all started with the solar flash and I was trying to get peoples opinion but it turned out that people are still boxed in and are afraid to be judged by having different views.

Anyone who's interested this is the best way I think someone could have described the great awakening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6epQOZ0h-A4
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
gallivant:

I thought you were the one seeking answers on shapes. And yes, round is a shape.

Round is a shape....smh...
This thing called basic education is actually much of luxury in some part of the world...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
obaaderemi:

I couldn't agree more grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
jl115:
It's because South Africa has over 2 million documented illegal immigrants with some estimates putting the figure as high as 10-20 million illegal immigrants in total.

The problem isn't legal immigrants, but the illegal ones that suck our economy dry since they use our social services like health care, electricity, roads ect ect without contributing a cent towards the country in the form of Tax.

I know SA is by far not the best run country in the world but the fact that Africans flock to SA even when there is xenophobia shows how fvcking terrible the rest of Africa is.
not really, as terrible as libya,North Korea Eritrea, Somalia, Iran and a host of other countries, people still travel there to do business and stay back.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:32am On Sep 25, 2020
gallivant:

You are getting warmer! We shouldn't nit-pick the word flat either. smiley
flat and spherical are polar opposite.... You know that right?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2020
gallivant:

If only you could calm down.
I'm chilled bru, atleast I was schooled in SA where we learned the earth was round.... Sorry spherical wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I told you that not everybody has the same view.... wink
it's not about view dipsh1t..... Its about the actual undeniable fact that the earth is round cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:38am On Sep 25, 2020
IGpro1:
not really, as terrible as libya,North Korea Eritrea, Somalia, Iran and a host of other countries, people still travel there to do business and stay back.
then why is SA facing an immigration problem of much higher proportions than the rest of Africa?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:40am On Sep 25, 2020
gallivant:

If only you could calm down.
I'm literally just saying what you said smiley in other words you calm down cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:42am On Sep 25, 2020
jl115:

Very hypocritical of you to say since you called Kazikazi an idiot for saying covid was fake?? Or those the above only apply when Kenyans are idiots?

Secondly I'm not an ass licker like you, when people talk sh1t I call tgem out regardless of which country you come from including South Africans.

you said Saddamochieng00 shouldnt debate with idiots who think the world is round.... Hence why it is 100% relevant about your position on the shape of the earth

Lastly I don't have to go out of my why to disprove Hillary Clinton clones, reptillians, unicorns, black nazis ect ect ect it's like me asking you to dissaprove flying pigs.
@gallivant just wondering why you are avoiding the bolded question? grin grin

You are replying to all my other posts except this one? Why?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:16am On Sep 25, 2020
jl115:
I'm chilled bru, atleast I was schooled in SA where we learned the earth was round.... Sorry spherical wink

That's much better. smiley

jl115:
flat and round are polar opposite.... You know that right?

wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2020
jl115:
@gallivant just wondering why you are avoiding the bolded question? grin grin

You are replying to all my other posts except this one? Why?

Covid is ''fake'' is a dangerous narrative to spread. A slippery slope if you like. I do not fathom myself being part of such tomfoolery.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Samorobo2:

Round is a shape....smh...
This thing called basic education is actually much of luxury in some part of the world...

A person who cant tell Enugu from Canada, thought Nigeria was one of the biggest countries in Africa, believes Arabs and Chinese are caucasian among other follies should be the last one on a high horse in regards education.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (2513) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.