Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,002 members, 7,987,590 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1236893 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2518) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Kazikazi:
A fake rich man can't have electric stuff,for he is condemned into his gwongolo....
Hohohohohohohoho
This is what a real GDP does....

So electric train makes TZ rich?

What about Interchanges grin grin grin
Show us your Interchanges grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2021
vankelvin:

Fake your data and let's see if TZ will rank over Ghana.

The Gospel truth is TZ people are poor.

Stop posting old buildings that belong to your white masters grin
Debate always ends like that... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2021
Indeed, apart from manufacturing, where indians dominate, the rest of sectors, especially real estate is owned by black africans.
popizaino:
India and Chinese owns this estate.This woman is just a figure head grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPeLQigTsFM
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2021
popizaino:
India and Chinese owns this estate.This woman is just a figure head grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPeLQigTsFM
not enough for 2.2 million more finer and huge ones than these in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Just30:
not enough for 2.2 million more finer and huge than of these.
Post we see.an stop mumbling bro... grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Indeed, apart from manufacturing, where indians dominate, the rest of sectors, especially real estate is owned by black africans.
and yet 40 million plus of your people remain poor and your middle class less than 10 million?

Make that make sense

How about your retail sales that is less than 5 billion? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2021
The Audacity Skyline 28 F/ Mixed Use/ Eko Atlantic
Official unveiling and Construction

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
TOP 10 RICHEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES IN 2020 RANKED BY GDP & PRIMARY EXPORTS

1 | NIGERIA – THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA (GDP: $446.543 Billion) ... Minerals
2 | SOUTH AFRICA (GDP: $358.839 Billion) ... Minerals
3 | EGYPT (GDP: $302.256 Billion) ... Minerals
4 | ALGERIA (GDP: $172.781 Billion) ... Minerals
5 | MOROCCO (GDP: $119,04 Billion) ... Minerals
6 | KENYA (GDP: $99,246 Billion) Just being smart an stuff grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Post we see.an stop mumbling bro... grin

I don't have to especially when we built an area as huge as East Legon Hills in less than 5 years.

That area alone is larger than 1/4th of Nairobi built up size.

Infact even the number of properties under construction in Ghana currently is almost the number of properties build in your country since the Europeans first landed in your country till date. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Just30:
whether you believe facts or not ... They will remain facts...

And Ghana will keep being more developed than Kenya until they can raise their people out of poverty for them to compete.

As for buildings under construction... 2.2 million units, it will take Kenya 10 plus years to even build about half of it.

Untill they can meet these facts, they will remain uncompetitive in the face of Ghana..

I'm not here to talk much with you cus you always have every word to defend your excuses. Now watch the video below and see this highrise that has remain stalled forever and tell me if it's under construction or failed project. Two different YouTube bloggers captured it at different time with no sign of continuity yet I should believe your rants and forget about the realities on ground? I can show you thousands of others like that within Accra alone talk more of Kumasi but it makes no difference with you because you will still come and obfuscate things and still claim facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW14KCCoeqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHOQhmCh6I

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Btw Morocco and Algeria have totally collapsed. The Magreb are going through chaos. I see kenya overtaking Morocco next year. Algeria also seemed to be fundamentally messed up - just depending on oil+gas - public sector - but no private sector.

In about 4-5yrs kenya will be 4th biggest - economy - and then South Africans will start feeling the heat smiley

mtisTheQubit:

1 | NIGERIA – THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA (GDP: $446.543 Billion) ... Minerals

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2021
He should listen to Wode Maya his fellow Ghanian - on what a developing country looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMlS49_sK-U
popizaino:

I'm not here to talk much with you cus you always have every word to defend your excuses. Now watch the video below and see this highrise that has remain stalled forever and tell me if it's under construction or failed project. Two different YouTube bloggers captured it at different time with no sign of continuity yet I should believe your rants and forget about the realities on ground? I can show you thousands of others like that within Accra alone talk more of Kumasi but it makes no difference with you because you will still come and obfuscate things and still claim facts.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Transcriber:

I am talking tech infrastructure not all this crap you're writing

Then your even more incorrect. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
popizaino:

You always argue out of contest ...

This building has failed two safety tests and that is why it has remained so ... It's been marked for demolition for safety reasons. It can't continue unless a sea defense is built in the area

There is another one in Airport City which has been locked up in court battle for years, apart from those two show me what you mean by stalled projects....

That is a far cry from 2.2 million properties under construction

You will need to give a lot of excuses for Nairobi to catch up with that. Keep trying grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
68816419:
ABUJA | African Trade Centre For Afrexim | UC

Is this the world class hospital Afreximbank will build in Abuja?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mkenya2019:
He should listen to Wode Maya his fellow Ghanian - on what a developing country looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMlS49_sK-U
you should listen more to Wode, good you know that your country is only now developing and it hasn't gotten to Ghana's level yet

You guys see a few development in Nairobi and starts screaming and making noise all over the internet of massive construction...

Kumasi is building 4 new 3 tier interchanges and 1 4 tier interchange... As well as more roads than your country have under construction.

Development is not new to us kiddo, we've been doing it since the 20,

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mkenya2019:

Lol.......Don't you get the sarcasm? grin

I can tell you for free it's the same here too, Lebanes, indians,Chinese dominate the manufacturing sector yet too so don't let anybody play the race card on Kenya as if his country is any better.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just30:
not enough for 2.2 million more finer and huge than of these.

Among all the countries on this thread, maybe you have Tanzania to compete with in remain real estate. Kenya is way above your league, you won't die if you accept that .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
popizaino:

Lol.......Don't you get the sarcasm? grin

I can tell you for free it's the same here too, Lebanes, indians,Chinese dominate the manufacturing sector yet too so don't let anybody play the race card on Kenya as if his country is any better.
Lebanese in manufacturing sector?
You must be joking

The only sector of manufacturing that the indians dominate is the iron and metals recycling sector.
Apart from that, Ghanaians dominate everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
popizaino:

Among all the countries on this thread, maybe you have Tanzania to compete with in remain real estate. Kenya is way above your league, you will die if you accept that .
In real estate, Kenya plays second fiddle to Ghana....

Even our projects under construction is almost the total number of properties in their country , how do you expect them to compete?

Or need I remind you that our retail sector sales is almost 3 times theirs ?

Tz and Kenya can rub shoulders with their fellow undeveloped countries in East Africa .... It will take them years to compete with Ghana especially when it's going to take them 20 years to put up the number of properties under construction in Ghana.

Argue with facts and not your emotions

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

minerals only contribute 8% of SAs GDP.... Try again wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mkenya2019:
Btw Morocco and Algeria have totally collapsed. The Magreb are going through chaos. I see kenya overtaking Morocco next year. Algeria also seemed to be fundamentally messed up - just depending on oil+gas - public sector - but no private sector.

In about 4-5yrs kenya will be 4th biggest - economy - and then South Africans will start feeling the heat smiley

nope wink

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Roan77:

Don't ask me any dumb question.
Just give me a link that says Boko Haram killed 30000 Nigerians yearly.
I have been asking you this for the past 2 days now, and yet you have not proven none.
Just give me a link that clearly stated Boko Haram killed 30000 Nigerians like you quoted.
what is 350000/12?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Roan77:

Is this the world class hospital Afreximbank will build in Abuja?
Yes, they are building two towers, one, office buildings, the second a Five* Hotel

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

6 | KENYA (GDP: $99,246 Billion) Just being smart an stuff by Cooking figures grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just30:
You always argue out of contest ...

This building has failed two safety tests and that is why it has remained so ... It's been marked for demolition for safety reasons. It can't continue unless a sea defense is built in the area

There is another one in Airport City which has been locked up in court battle for years, apart from those two show me what you mean by stalled projects...

That is a far cry from 2.2 million properties under construction

You will need to give a lot of excuses for Nairobi to catch up with that. Keep trying grin grin

You will never run out of excuses as far as the sun keeps rising from the east to set in the west. Look everywhere in Accra and there is an uncompleted building taking forever to complete. In fact I once described the features of a typical Ghanaaian street to be, a container, kiosk, an uncompleted building, sign posts then viola you have a CBD grin. The organized chaos you called street is the worse than cities with 22m inhabitants. If I am lieing post any video from any part of Ghana without this features .

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just30:
In real estate, Kenya plays second fiddle to Ghana....

Even our projects under construction is almost the total number of properties in their country , how do you expect them to compete?

Or need I remind you that our retail sector sales is almost 3 times theirs ?

Tz and Kenya can rub shoulders with their fellow undeveloped countries in East Africa .... It will take them years to compete with Ghana especially when it's going to take them 20 years to put up the number of properties under construction in Ghana.

Argue with facts and not your emotions

Ok
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just30:
Lebanese in manufacturing sector?
You must be joking

The only sector of manufacturing that the indians dominate is the iron and metals recycling sector.
Apart from that, Ghanaians dominate everywhere...

Go to North industrial area, spintex and find out the CEO, MDs of those companies and come back here to play the race cards.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
popizaino:

You will never run out of excuses as far as the sun keeps rising from the east to set in the west. Look everywhere in Accra and there is an uncompleted building taking forever to complete. In fact I once described the features of a typical Ghanaaian street to be, a container, kiosk, an uncompleted building, sign posts then viola you have a CBD grin. The organized chaos you called street is the worse than cities with 22m inhabitants. If I am lieing post any video from any part of Ghana without this features .
When I look all over Accra, all I see is more and more buildings under construction (gentrification everywhere) with workers on site than the entire Kenya has, under construction currently...

That is what a booming economy does.

There are as many videos I've posted without any of those features ... Need I repeat them for you?

You will need to make lots of excuses for Kenya to meet Ghana's might ... Try harder

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
popizaino:

Go to North industrial area, spintex and find out the CEO, MDs of those companies and come back here to play the race cards.
I've been to North Industrial area several times and been to many of those companies... Which CEOs do you want to know about?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
jl115:

minerals only contribute 8% of SAs GDP.... Try again wink
These guys are foolish, here are SECTORAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO NIGERIAN GDP 2021

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2518) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.