Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1146994 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2502) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2022
theenchanter:
lol, he's trying to manipulate ur intelligence not knowing u're smarter than his class teacher will ever be.
grin grin

He hasn't gotten the fact that I don't play to their sentiments.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2022
theenchanter:
lol, he's trying to manipulate ur intelligence not knowing u're smarter than his class teacher will ever be.

Pwa hahaaaaaaaaaaa........ How can a hobbit brain even be better than my dogs's?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
theenchanter:
so what is tullow oil doing in Kenya?

As the experts as they are, They are Surveying and strategizing.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

I didn't drop any link, but they are the same
https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/tea/business/80pc-of-kenya-crude-oil-cannot-be-tapped-3553356

Just go and read to the end.

Getting approval is not being backward - there is approval from the community, which in this case, is the Turkana community.
we're saying the same thing. If ur central govt can not influence the approval to be quickly passed for over 8yrs, what's it's purpose in life?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
theenchanter:
we're saying the same thing. If ur central govt can not influence the approval to be quickly passed for over 8yrs, what's it's purpose in life?

We've already started extraction. Nigeria took a whopping 20 yrs to start reaping big in oil.

you've been reaping big for over 50yrs but nothing important to reflect on the ground yet.

Kenya with her 7yrs, we've already made billions from oil. Turkana - a draught infested areas is changing very fast.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2022
rvp2018:
Tractors is not what I am talking about. I am talking quality seeds and semens - that Brazil R&grin has produced - I am talking going there and bringing their sugarcane, rice, soya, name it seed varities- and planting it in Africa.

Tractor - is equipment like any other - and climate of the manufacturing country is not important.

But how can you copy Brazil when officially you claim to be more productive than Brazil smiley smiley

Dumbasss,why should we get seedlings from Brazil?

Mechanized farming is part of our agric revolution.it’s coming and nothing can stop it,not even your online empty rants.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2022
rvp2018:
If Nigeria invested seriously in palm oil industry - it would be the next Malaysia. In kenya we are spending a billon dollars to import palm oil annually. This money that should be going to Nigeria. Palm oil is key igredient for manufacturer of a thousands things.

I told you,the moment you ditch your distorted realities and accept that Nigeria’s agric sector is growing tremendously the better for you.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/amp/agriculture/article/nigerias-palm-oil-import-from-malaysia-drops-20-6-as-production-rises/
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2022
rvp2018:
The future of Kenya is Lamu industrial port city and Mombasa free port. Gov need to take care of AGOA - and establish industries around LAMU deep sea port. Once Japanase also build the free dongo kundu port - all the likoni-kwale areas can become a new industrial complex.

LAMU SEZ - 700Km SQm - will create 1 million jobs - I would invest in Lamu in the medium term. The deep sea port is ready.

Mombasa and Kisumu will take some time to fly

The Kenya vision 2030, envisions 3 world-class Special Economic Zones
for Kenya
•1) Greater Mombasa SEZ : 3,000 sq km – (to create 2 million new jobs).
•2) Lamu SEZ: 700 sq km – (to create 1 million new jobs).
•3) Kisumu SEZ: 700 sq km- (to create 1 million new jobs).

Special Economic Zones may include, but not limited to:
(a) free trade zones;
(b) industrial parks;
(c) free ports;
(d) information communication technology parks;
(e) science and technology parks;
(f) agricultural zones;
(g) tourist and recreational zones;
(h) business service parks;
(i) livestock zones.

Thanks for this information, I will use it in the future.

We need to enhance security in Lamu. Lamu is growing very fast.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2022
rvp2018:
With the 400M dollars Kipevu oil terminal in Mombasa now completed, Kenya wants to double its petroleum products handling capacity from the current 35,000 tonnes.

Remember Kenya is amongst few countries in Africa (South Africa is probably only other one in Sub Sahara) in Kenya with refined petroleum product pipeline...kenya re-export lots of - region.

Fuel shortage are unheard of in kenya.

Mumu. Baby steps,we long left you in the dust decades back.this is only news in Kenya.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:
In Africa, We don't produce oil but we're one of the most developed countries in pipeline infrastructure.

Nigeria, one of the biggest oil producers in the world is not doing well - neither are they bad.

Lol such a fool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

I will go with the tools you drop for reference. Your own tool is displaying a 2014 image, which sums up 8yrs mark.

I can write an article today and use the same content used in 2010 - it won't dispute the fact that the information is out of date.

Nigeria is doing her best, yes. If that's your capacity, then cool.

You didn't discover your oil, whites did - they provided the right technology to produce it, and they engineered the whole process until your brainless illiterates came for lessons who later took part in the process.

In Kenya, only kenyans - blacks discovered the oil. We did it on our own, We're extracting it on our own - with slight help from white experts - if the tech ain't capable enough, we've money to import more capable machines.

@ bolded that is a false as your stupid brain.Do you even know what Tullow is? Let’s start there.

And you foolish asf.the article is as current as it get.they used 2014 images to buttress a point in 2021 cause nothing’s changed. Stop disgracing yourself,not every this worth an argument.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2022
theenchanter:
it's obvious, like rvp, u don't have sense.

The article is a 2021 article but they used a 2014 image to drive their point, because apparently, nothing much have been done on site for them a get latest image, hence the usage of the image they've got.

Yes, u can write an article today and use 2010 content, but if the story on ground hasn't changed, then the today's article u wrote is not out of date because it's still a matter arising as at the time u wrote d article.

Ok, whites discovered oil in Nigeria abi? But is it not d same whites that discovered oil in Kenya, why haven't they provided the right technology for you to explore it?

Only if u know when to stop an argument, it'll save the earth some CO2.

Exactly. Dude is still trying to spoilt hairs with the 2014 pics.That should tell you the level of shallow minded ret@rd you are dealing with.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Understand the time difference. The whites who discovered your oil had a mission. They have drained your oil and now, they have left you with nothing. The people who discovered your oil have exploited you.

Kenya is not going to do that. We are going to conduct this process with due diligence.

Olodo,I thought you said black discovered as control oil in Kenya.
You care to list their names?

Splitting hairs and shifting goalposts is a kenyan thing when cornered. I am not surprise.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

As the experts as they are, They are Surveying and strategizing.

Smh,mumu.

Let’s just assume this nonsense you wrote is anything to go by,tell why aren’t the blacks that discovered the oil doing the strategizing and surveying. Have they suddenly ran out competence?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

That is according to you, who don't have a brain, but according to jl115, who is 10times more intelligent than you, knows with facts at hand that Lagos ain't more developed than Kigali, Nairobi, and windhoek. If you want to bash Kenya in that sense, remember that your country is 1000yrs below Kigali.

And please, you're a disgrace to some of your compatriots, try expand your horizon of thinking, don't glue yourself on Kenyan affairs, there is Ghana and SA too.

I never brought in Kigali,you did. It was between Morocco and Kenya.you are only running around in circles and foaming in your diseased mouth because it’s obvious Kenya as a whole has nothing on Marrakech,talk more of Casablanca. I told you it will end badly,didn’t I?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

You're making a lot of useless noise.

No I am not.
I am saying Morocco is more developed than anything kenya can dream of despite having similarly close gdp’s. You get it this time right?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Buru Nairobi - I started my Nairobi life here - with 3 friends we took a four bedroom house - and my girlfriend (now wife) lived in Buruburu.

Buru is part of Nairobi Eastland...it old estate...but has tried to sane as eastland transformed into apartments - if not concrete jungle of slumscrappers

Outering road look great - and nairobi commuter rail too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwgVhL7kAVg

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just30:
you really like to compete with Ghana .

For your information.... Ghana has almost 6,000 kilometers of product pipeline and over 230,000 metric tonnes of product tank farm storage capacity on the Volta Lake for product transfer to northern Ghana..

BOST and VRA have been laying pipelines even before Kenya got it independence....

Where is the link? Nobody is falling for the bs.. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

@ bolded that is a false as your stupid brain.Do you even know what Tullow is? Let’s start there.

Come on, boofy! Disturb my brain with Concrete stuffs, things that involve econometrics - stats to be precise. Hit me with IRR, NPV, economic model concepts, PI and those kind of stuffs. We understand your horizon of IQ, it plays within basics. For 'Tullow,' it's simple; Take your phone, go directly to Google, type "what is Tullow," then feed your puny brain.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:
the

Ghana is one of those sh*tholes that believes in stomach. You'll never see any serious investment in that country. Tourists visit ghana to see those rare species of humans but go to relevant - real countries to do investments. grin

Stupidity from shamfool as usual what is Kenyan FDi comperd to Ghana ? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
theenchanter:
he's just useless. What the idiot is jubilating over has been in Nigeria for over 50years. smiley

Is true Nigerians consume half a million tonnes of tubers each annually?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Come on, boofy! Disturb my brain with Concrete stuffs, things that involve econometrics - stats to be precise. Hit me with IRR, NPV, economic model concepts, PI and those kind of stuffs. We understand your horizon of IQ, it plays within basics. For 'Tullow,' it's simple. Take your phone, go directly to Google, type "what is Tullow," then feed your puny brain.

Ur google quickie in those terms doesn’t impress your sister. So you know tallow and you were talking about how you own,discovered and control your oil. Stupid goat,your attempt to save face is rather amusing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
gallivant:

Is true Nigerians consume half a million tonnes of tubers each annually?

How is the generator today? Have you fueled it yet? embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Appisko:

Stupidity from shamfool as usual what is Kenyan FDi comperd to Ghana ? grin grin

Oil and gold FDI in Africa is just as bad as colonists. When you look at Accra, Winneba, Kumasi etc, you don't see any foreign direct investment unless it's MTN from South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

No I am not.
I am saying Morocco is more developed than anything kenya can dream of despite having similarly close gdp’s. You get it this time right?
Morocco has a bigger GD P than Kenya. Development in Morocco reflects on their GDP.

Back to zoogeria. your zoo is 4 times bigger than Morocco, economically. The economy of your city is far bigger than Morocco as a country, Can you give us the reason? Or you don't have a brain to decompound?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Appisko:

FDI is inside your GDP - FDI is the power of your economy. Kenya has a bigger economy than you. Don't be a dunce. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

Morocco has a bigger GD P than Kenya. Development in Morocco reflects on their GDP.

Back to zoogeria. your zoo is 4 times bigger than Morocco, economically. The economy of your city is far bigger than Morocco as a country, Can you give us the reason? Or you don't have a brain to decompound?

But the development of Kenya doesn’t reflect on her gdp,I mean look at Morocco.

Are you still confused?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
samorobo:

Ur google quickie in those terms doesn’t impress your sister. So you know tallow and you were talking about how you own,discovered and control your oil. Stupid goat,your attempt to save face is rather amusing.

Write properly.

Why should I google things which learned in my 3rd and forth year? Internal rate of return is basic for any person who did financial 2. PI is common for anyone who did Accountings. Economic model is common for anyone who did macro - economics. Other things like GNP, GDP, NNP, GDP per capita, HDI, FDI, etc are basic for anyone who studied macroeconomics in the 2nd year.

Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
gallivant:

Where is the link? Nobody is falling for the bs.. smiley
let me give you where you can find info ... Since you are interested...

Go to Ghana gas website.... They have almost 800km of pipelines carrying products to customers..

Go to VRA and BOST websites.. the two have a combine more than 4,000km network with a new contract ongoing to build addition 900km .....

Information is available at your finger tips

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

FDI is inside your GDP - FDI is the power of your economy. Kenya has a bigger economy than you. Don't be a dunce. cool

Dump dump dump

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shma:

You just placed a permanent stamp of illiteracy on yourself. Did you just say the bolded?
Reason I told you to avoid economics like a plague. You are a serious olodo for lack of a better word.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Great expansion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (2502) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Obiano13 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.