Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,019 members, 7,915,962 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Am In Love With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Cousin (772 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Cousin by Talk2Bella(f): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2016
I don’t know how this started but I just know I can’t get the thought of my male cousin out of my head.

He’s a distant cousin, we never really knew each other while we were growing up, I’m 19 and he’s 23.

Bella I know I am in love with him but how do I tell him? When I got admission into the University my parents made us stay together because they thought he would protect me and I wouldn’t feel lonely in a land where I knew no one.

But every night I get wet dreams, I am a virgin, and I want to give my virginity to him, I have noticed him staring at me, sometimes when we sleep at night I can feel him touching me, I just pretend to be asleep, maybe it’s my imagination I don’t know but all I know is I want him.

I haven’t told anyone, and I will like this to be anonymous, do you think there will be any consequences if we make love? He’s a distant cousin so I don’t think the gods will strike us dead.

Please help me, I can’t anymore, I just can’t my body is on fire for him.

Talk2Bella

Honey, I don’t think you’re in love with your cousin, you’re just going through stages every virgin goes through, your body wants something your morals aren’t ready to part with.

Why don’t you talk to your mum about this, tell her how you feel and why she must relocate you to the hostel immediately, as for your cousin, you’re a young woman and he’s a young man and I can see why he might be tempted but blood is blood, distant relative or not, you’re linked together in a brotherly way and you can’t ignore that.

You’re a woman, take charge, that’s why we are stronger than men emotionally; you can put those feelings aside and reason logically and see this will only end in disasters.

Write me sweetie when you have spoken to your mum, I will love to help you further.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/i-am-in-love-with-my-cousin.html
Re: I Am In Love With My Cousin by Tomaxzyn1(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Plz let me know wen u release the next episode

(1) (Reply)

Why You May Still End Up With A Broke Guy. (Ladies) / Chloe Khan Shows Off Her Busty Asset In Body Display / A Nairalander To Marry His Fiancée Of 10 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.