Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. (8010 Views)

Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Abuzola(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ohsisi, na spam bot o, no just lie on my sister o. It happen to me too
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by noetic15(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
and the spam bot also banned me 14 times for expressing my opinion
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by olabowale(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
And all enemies of Allah will not find a peaceful place to rest their tired bodies. Sorry, troubled hearts. Sorry, their restless souls!

Look at the keferis supporting one another against Allah! You think you will ever be victorious? Think again. See what became the end of Fir'awn against the mere lifeless staff of Musa by Allah!?

Is funny that they are considering anything after the lifetime of the Messenger (AS) as ahadith!

I speak, no my wife speaks Igbo with Owerri accent. Ohsisi speaks it with Aba accent. Lol.
Can anyone assume that it will sound exactly alike? Even if Onisha people speak the same Igbo versus Enugu accent?

Thats the case with the Quran. Sin is mostly pronounced as Shin by many west african people, where as Arabs pronounce raa, as raw!
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Ohsisi: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
olabowale:

And all enemies of Allah will not find a peaceful place to rest their tired bodies. Sorry, troubled hearts. Sorry, their restless souls!

Look at the keferis supporting one another against Allah! You think you will ever be victorious? Think again. See what became the end of Fir'awn against the mere lifeless staff of Musa by Allah!?

Is funny that they are considering anything after the lifetime of the Messenger (AS) as ahadith!

I speak, no my wife speaks Igbo with Owerri accent. Ohsisi speaks it with Aba accent. Lol.
Can anyone assume that it will sound exactly alike? Even if Onisha people speak the same Igbo versus Enugu accent?

Thats the case with the Quran. Sin is mostly pronounced as Shin by many west african people, where as Arabs pronounce raa, as raw!

Who are they?
how confused you folks can be
are you denying that there was ever an othman or that he didn't burn all existing Korans after coming up with his version
You are used to denying hadiths that don't suit you
This is not the first,it won't be the last.
Remember how Bukhari and Aisha told lies 10 times about her age.
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Ohsisi: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
It's amazing how this thread was on the front page and number 1 when alimat2 started it and as soon as the can of worms opened and it wasn't in Islam's favour,it was quickly pushed down "into oblivion."
na today?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Abuzola(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
@noetic- No, ur own was banning i believe, you commit a gravous offence as for osisi, she is fond of copy and paste thats why she had accident with spam bot

@sir olabowale, honestly i like ur slangs, did you read literature ? Ur comment re exceptional, keep it up
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Ohsisi: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
Abuzola:

@noetic- No, your own was banning i believe, you commit a gravous offence as for osisi, she is fond of copy and paste thats why she had accident with spam bot

@sir olabowale, honestly i like your slangs, did you read literature ? your comment re exceptional, keep it up

almajiri grin
You live in the great city of Lagos and still refuse to take advantage of the day or night schools
Are you rearing cattle in Mushin or what?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Abuzola(m): 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
No mama chika, na malu i dey rear for abbatoir,
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
if hes rearing cattle, is it not better than your IBO BROTHERS on the high way with SHAKABULA
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Feraz(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2009
Alimat2, m askin again: if u say allah is d god of d universe n he created men, how come he gave us diff lang n picked arabic as d only lang 2 communicate with him?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2009
@OSHISI OSHI,all those you listed are just plain descriptions of your family members attached to the one i described above, you know it that muslims are not known by what you said,so keep fooling yourself.
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2009
@feraz,how come of all the languages,he only chose HEBREW to send down TORAH and INJIL?ALLAH is unquestionable,he chooses who and does what he wills
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Abuzola(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2009
@uplawal, i know mama chika's conspiracy, by ignoring her will do us a lot of good, her plan is make this place rowdy so that the thread would be lock, pls be patient and let her be ashame of herself.pls. By losing this thread is a huge blow on us
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Feraz(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2009
Uplawal, from some f ur previous posts, i understood dat u were a christian dat got converted into islam. What influenced u?

Noetic15, were u with d id noetic4? If yes, na im b say dem mean u o!
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Feraz(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2009
U ain't getting what m saying? What happens 2 those f us he created with diff lang if he truly created us?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2009
@FERAZ, hmmm, what influenced me, honestly to be frank,the bible's huge contradictions,whoredom of christiandom and a noble character of all muslims i got acquinted with particularly my fiance,and the last the GLORIUOS QURAN,Alhadullilah am happy am one of them today
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2009
Feraz:

U ain't getting what m saying? What happens 2 those f us he created with diff lang if he truly created us?
i dnt quite get you?if is what am thinking,then, did you and i understand hebrew the language of the first messages sent down,i tell u is still one he will send it with,he can decide to send it down with chinese,but i think it has to be from the lineage of prophets
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Feraz(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2009
I had relationship in mind. Nywy, do u wnt 2 tel me dat since u read d bible, u ddnt c ny prediction come true? Bsidz, what type f christian were u? Catholic, ang, presby., orthodox, witness?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Ohsisi: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2009
uplawal:

if hes rearing cattle, is it not better than my mother and father on the high way with SHAKABULA

alahu wakban!
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Ohsisi: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2009
uplawal:

@FERAZ, hmmm, what influenced me, honestly to be frank,the bible's huge contradictions,whoredom of christiandom and a noble character of all muslims i got acquinted with particularly my fiance,and the last the GLORIUOS QURAN,Alhadullilah am happy am one of them today

like these contradictions?

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/#internal
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2009
@OSHISI,you need to see how your DR CAMPBELL was dealt with by DR Zakir naik,Campbel was speechless at the end of the day,check youtube
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by manmustwac(m): 1:04am On Oct 07, 2009
$osisi and uplawal
pls stop fighting. try and chat without abusing each other pls. I just deleted some of your posts which i found very offensive  smiley
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 07, 2009
@manmustwac,my new cross guy,wassup?how your end?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2009
@manmustwac, a good muslim dnt start fight honestly but should not still shy away from fighting the one that started it, she is a very bad example of xtian woman
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by manmustwac(m): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2009
i've noticed. My side dey fine. Have to go and sleep now. Goodnite.
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2009
@manmustwac,why did you delete my post and you left hers?its not fair o
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 07, 2009
u 've noticed what?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by Kunbee: 1:27am On Oct 07, 2009
Must you spam threads
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by olabowale(m): 2:11am On Oct 07, 2009
@Osisi: I went to your answering islam for the alleged contradiction. Please pay attention to the fact that I will only approach few of them and expose them and you for your inability to understand simple process, yet you understand (lol) that god is 3?

Internal Contradictions:
Who suffers loss if Muhammad was wrong? Sura 34:50 commands Muhammad to say, "If I go astray, I go astray only to my own loss," which is a severe factual error in the Qur'an as well as contradicting the teaching of the Qur'an in a number of other verses. My read: Who suffers except the one who is astray? The bearer of burden shall not bear the burden of others, except his/her own. You you Ohsisi understand that or its too complicated?

Allah, Adam, and the Angels. There are a great number of problems and inconsistencies between the several accounts of Adam's creation, Allah's command to prostrate before Adam, Satans refusal, etc. Can anyone tell us what the inconsistencies are? I think these people do not understand anything! Babyosisi (lol), you are a doctor; When you operate on a patient, do you just make incision and cut away or you prepare the process, thoroughly? If you tell somebody that the patient was sedated, and you said he got better 2 weeks later on, will that not be correct, since anaesthesia is part of what a patient will have to have, including drugs, stitches, cutting, dressing of the wounds, and others in order to get rid of the disease?

Who Was the First Muslim? Muhammad [6:14, 163], Moses [7:143], some Egyptians [26:51], or Abraham [2:127-133, 3:67] or Adam, the first man who also received inspiration from Allah [2:37]? Does Islam not mean submission to Allah's Will? And before Adam was created, where there no Muslims? The Angels were and from amongst the Jinns, Iblis was a hypocrites was believed by others, except that Allah knew his heart to be a disbeliever, to be a muslim, until Adam was created. It was the creation of Adam and the commandment that Iblis and the Angels to prostrate to Adam a thing created from dirt and water admixture in submission and obedience to Allah's that the arrogance and jealousy; hallmarks of Kufr showed their ugly heads in Iblis, who later became Shaitan (like Saul who later became paul? See the similarities?). Adam (AS), a prophet was then the first human Muslim, and also the first Muslim in his lifetime/His generation! The people listed were the first in their enviroment, among their people to believe in Islamic monotheism and submitted to it, full heartedly.

Can Allah be seen and did Muhammad see his Lord? Yes [S. 53:1-18, 81:15-29], No [6:102-103, 42:51]. Did anyone say he say Allah or do you disbelievers mistake lights that he commands to proof His purity as Him?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by olabowale(m): 3:25am On Oct 07, 2009
Is Muhammad Only A Warner or a Prophet/Messenger?
Did Moses not warn the disbelieving Pharaoh? Was he not a prophet and a messenger, too, to the children of Israel? Was Moses not a leader and a military commander in addition? Can Moses on his own do anything, being only a warner? Osisi o, omo girl, your god Jesus cant do anything of his own. He can? I say no, so my proof is a verse in the Bible: Of my own, I can do nothing! Deny it woman, and that baby better be will to me and I will raise him in NYC, and whereever my darling Zainab goes, we go see her, so the dude we paint the world red!

Did the Messengers Perform Miracles?
Yes. Many. Osisi, go to the entries I made in Pligrim.1's the greatest miracles of Islam. I made them last month.

Divinely Inspired Ignorance?
Did Jesus know everything? How about the time of the hour? This people cant think? Whats 1 plus 1 plus 1, sisi? Maybe its 1? No? Lol. Easy homework, they flunk it all!

Which Prophets Did the Jews Kill?
Try John son of Zachariah!. Was he not beheaded by Jezebeel, for a mere dance for the king. No?

Another eleven contradictions,
Further:
The silly Kufar have my Babyosisi absorb, like a phython sqeazing the life out of it Victim. Sorry. Ndo woman.
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by olabowale(m): 4:14am On Oct 07, 2009
Does Allah Act Alone Or Does He Have Partners That Assist Him?
I dont assist my partner or does she assist me!

Is Allah the Only Judge or Not?
Is Allah the only sovereign or isn’t he?
Ohsisi, I hope you are okay?

Are all obedient and prostrating to Allah? That is the claim in 16:49 and 30:26, but dozens of verses speak of the proud disobedience of Satan [7:11, 15:28-31, 17:61, 20:116, 38:71-74, 18:50] as well of many different human beings who reject His commands and His revelations.
In the day of judgement will anyone be without being humbled before Allah? Are the believers (Muslims) not obedient when they prostrate to Allah? Is Hell not meant for the justifiable punishment of those who disobey before they day of Judgement, when they will be humiliated instead of being giving the heart that will humble before the Most powerful, before the disbelievers are condemned to Hell, where they will in the company of Shaitan remain humiliated and disgraced for ever?

Does Allah forgive shirk? Shirk is considered the worst of all sins, but the author of the Qur'an seems unable to decide if Allah will ever forgive it or not. No [4:48, 116], Yes [4:153, 25:68-71]. Abraham committed this sin of polytheism as he takes moon, sun, stars to be his Lord [6:76-78], yet Muslims believe that all prophets are without any sin.
And every sin is forgiven when you abandone it. No? Thats why there is repentance.

Abraham and the Sun
Abraham's Monotheism
Abraham's Progeny? How the Qur'an messed up Abraham's family tree
Did All Prophets Receive the Same Book?
Do I need to respond to these foolish opinions?

The event of worship of the golden calf: The Israelites repented about worshipping the golden calf BEFORE Moses returned from the mountain [7:149], yet they refused to repent but rather continued to worship the calf until Moses came back [20:91]. Does Aaron share in their guilt? No [20:85-90], yes [20:92, 7:151]. The fact that they worshipped anything apart from Allah, at all after Allah had saved them from pharaoh made them guilty of disbelief. Did they stopped worshipping the calf according to the torah, before Moses came and pulverized it and make them drink the liquid gold? I hope you will notice that it is the way the bible said it, and drinking liquid gold will not make a man remain on earth. Yes? Absolutely not, but the Bible will not remember that!

Was Jonah cast on the desert shore or was he not? "Then We cast him on a desert shore while he was sick" [37:145] "Had not Grace from his Lord reached him, he would indeed have been cast off on the naked shore while he was reprobate." [68:49] This is an incidence that happened in the middleeast. Is the middle east not a desert and there is also water bodies in this place? Further, a naked shore, would have been a shore whereby Allah will not provide the elements for which the freshly regurgitated Jonah would find athe healing element that he neded after such a stinct in the somewhat acidic insie of a Whale. No?
Re: Christians Should Learn The Language In Which The Bible Was Revealed. by luvola(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2009
@ uplawal - y u dey ignor my reply nah. we dey fight ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does This Make Me A Carnal Christian? / Meet Succubus & Incubus. / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.