Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold (1454 Views)

"Me And Bae" - Justin Bieber & Newly Engaged Girlfriend Loved-Up Kissing Deeply / Tinsel Actor Ozzy Agu Proposes To Girlfriend / Tinsel Actress "Flawless Blessing" Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold by jidon3(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
Charles Ujumo, Tinsel actor engages girlfriend, Betty without any gold or silver ring. It was done traditionally.

According to BellaNaija:
Tinsel TV show actor and model,
Charles Ujomu and his lady love,
Betty who is also the voice prompt lady for Etisalat ; had their engagement ceremony recently. The couple met after being signed to the same management group, RabbitFoot Entertainment. Read more about the beautiful couple’s love story below;

“2years ago the broken hearts of two artists met on Instagram, finding themselves under one management, RabbitFoot Entertainment (@rabbitfootentertainment). The pair have since become best of friends over time.
Baffled by the level of their friendship Charles went to see Betty’s dad to get permission to ask her hand in marriage.
Her dad called her out and in the presence of Charles and her mom, told her Charles’s intentions.”

Without gold, without a diamond, without getting on one knee and with joy in her heart, Betty said yes on the spot!

See More photos @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/how-tinsel-actor-charles-ujumo-engaged.html

Re: How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold by Adaowerri111: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
So mature, this kneeling and ring thing is becoming childish, Gals like being creative

1 Like

Re: How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold by Rednaxelot: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
I love when people do something different from the conventional way.
Re: How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold by PrinceAbinibi: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Getting back to the African way, no gold, no kneeling, just simple- will you like to be my 3rd wife grin
Re: How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Betty doesn't have a last name?
Nice pictures. Happy for him. Was expecting to see an unknown since empty vessels make the loudest noise but smiled when I saw it was Tinsel's very own Frank.
Re: How Tinsel Actor, Charles Ujumo Engaged Girlfriend, Betty Without Silver Or Gold by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Wow wow wow!
This is simply beautiful kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari / Flop! Only 50 People Attended The Almighty 2face’s Rwandan Concert / Ycee Vs Dremo:2 Reasons Why Ycee Is Better And 2 Reasons Why Dremo Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.