Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Horrendous Lies They Feed Us - Part 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Horrendous Lies They Feed Us - Part 2 (331 Views)

Two Years Of The Horrendous Zaria Massacre & The Continued Detention Of Zakzaky / They Lies They Feed Buhari With About Niger Delta Avengers / The Many Lies They Said About Abacha - Al - Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Horrendous Lies They Feed Us - Part 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Amidst all lies and it’s inherent derivatives, i suppose the worst would be the one lied to oneself.

I think it’s high time someone spoke up, is it dawn on us that things have fallen further apart ? For how long will they continue spoon feeding us with lies garnished with vegetables and well served on a palatable plate of incongruous insensitivity.

Lies upon lies …..perjury upon perjury (yes , they swore an oath to strangle corruption with a Bible and Quran)….

What are we seeing ?the supposed corruption to be strangled is now being fattened and fattening…

Someone shared this and i decided to roll the dice for you to count the “siki”......

FG Approves more external borrowings, says…..

it will boost the dwindling economy.
The question is why borrowing when they..
claimed to have saved
N2.6trn through TSA( Single Treasury Account)
N1.4trn from Subsidy
N3.2trn from recovered loot and repatriated funds.

>> continue reading .....

http://www.jkcyno.com/2016/09/horrendous-lies-feed-us-part-2/

(1) (Reply)

Reason Y Tins Arent Workin In Naija / How Has This Change Changed You ? / Before You Ask Of The 'change' We Promised, Ask How You Have Changed Your Ways -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.