Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum (5051 Views)

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / Ameh Ebute On Tom Marino: "FG, Lodge Formal Complaint Against US Congressman" / Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by ElCount: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2016
Choi! Gradually Nigeria is becoming history
"Truly there was a country"

Zombies can continue to defend their president and fight for a "one nigeria" they themselves don't even believe in

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2016
evilapc:

Yes rubbish, yet it is people like you who calls biafrans all dirty and bad names, it is people like you who claim yorubas are the best thing to ever happened to the mother earth,... now, why are you afraid of having a separate country devoid of bad biafrans? As you may, there is big distance btw heaven and hell.
Don't you thing the good one Nigerians should separate from the bad one Nigerians? Confused coward people who can't survive without biafrans

Don't mind that bitter she-goat,shes always full of evil and hate and it will soon consume her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by GoldenJAT(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2016
macluvph1:

So you know all these(Nigeria being a sovereign state)and you cry to them at any slight of provocation from Boko haram and Niger delta freedom fighters.

Nigeria should also be a sovereign state in manufacturing their weapons and also not asking for aid as PMB dey even squat and lie down for Obama office dey beg am to help him that hunger dey kill him brother's in the north.

In my Ibo friend's voice "Anu mpama na onye iberibe"
stop cooking up stories and be objective in ur reasoning!whn it comes 2 military might...they are miles ahead of us!we are paying for it!no country is an island on its own.whoever told u our president squatted and begged is deluded.tk a look at ur comment....and u will agree with me that its devoid of any meaningful substance...im dissapointed in u...u can do beta nxt time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by macluvph1(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2016
GoldenJAT:
stop cooking up stories and be objective in ur reasoning!whn it comes 2 military might...they are miles ahead of us!we are paying for it!no country is an island on its own.whoever told u our president squatted and begged is deluded.tk a look at ur comment....and u will agree with me that its devoid of any meaningful substance...im dissapointed in u...u can do beta nxt time.

Oh you now know, WORLD can you see it. when i said that North and wasteland are parasitic consumers(dependent species/community)people think am lying.

Abeg see one of their representatives quoting me up and down as if his life depend on my comment.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by GoldenJAT(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
macluvph1:

Oh you now know, WORLD can you see it. when i said that North and wasteland are parasitic consumers(dependent species/community)people think am lying.

Abeg see one of their representatives quoting me up and down as if his life depend on my comment.
ur brain cell is finally dead!u quoted me 1st and i had 2c if it can atleast be revived by tellin u somthin sensible...but Alas..its not working!!and4 ur information..im from d south south part of d nation!i have GREW above this tribal sentiment and hate a long time ago!i comment objectively.and if i av nothin sensible 2 say i keep mute.2 hell with u.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Victorvexz(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2016
ElCount:
Choi! Gradually Nigeria is becoming history
"Truly there was a country"

Zombies can continue to defend their president and fight for a "one nigeria" they themselves don't even believe in
Yimu, so Nigeria is becoming history because on unknown u.s politician who knows nothing about Nigeria asked for a referendum. U never see anything, continue dey jubilation. Edait
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by macluvph1(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
GoldenJAT:
ur brain cell is finally dead!u quoted me 1st and i had 2c if it can atleast be revived by tellin u somthin sensible...but Alas..its not working!!and4 ur information..im from d south south part of d nation!i have GREW above this tribal sentiment and hate a long time ago!i comment objectively.and if i av nothin sensible 2 say i keep mute.2 hell with u.

Another impostor(south south wannabe), YEAH i quoted you first because your write up was inconsequential so i have to help you tag it as gabbage and you not realising that was why i quoted you. i have to now write to you like the real dead brain cell which you are.

Like i said this cesspit nation will never get anything right, mark my word somewhere.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by GoldenJAT(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2016
macluvph1:

Another impostor(south south wannabe), YEAH i quoted you first because your write up was inconsequential so i have to help you tag it as gabbage and you not realising that was why i quoted you. i have to now write to you like the real dead brain cell which you are.

Like i said this cesspit nation will never get anything right, mark my word somewhere.
Go and DIE!i not glorify u with any further comment.wasted sperm
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by trapQ: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
The U.S.A is evil. They should first grant the state of Texas a referendum. Texas been attempting to secede but the great Babylon (USA) won't let it happen. They prefer disintegrating other countries.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by President99: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2016
What a nonsensical ex-congress man! what is this expired politician who has lost political value is saying?
Let he help out Catalans to secede from Spain first! Texas is also loading!! keep deceiving landlocked Biafra, who has not even landmass to accomodate all d Igbos in Nigeria- more than half of Igbos r in the north and south west doing business, coz there is no economic viability in Biafra; to them north and south west r greener pasture!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2016
Biafra shall be free

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by ElCount: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2016
Victorvexz:

Yimu, so Nigeria is becoming history because on unknown u.s politician who knows nothing about Nigeria asked for a referendum. U never see anything, continue dey jubilation. Edait
Choi! See painment o! If e dey pain u jam head for wall.

If u don't know the politician the rest of us do and u will do well to educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by macluvph1(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Go and DIE!i not glorify u with any further comment.wasted sperm

Hahaha, Lolz. E pain am.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Ovamboland(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Has he called for referendum for republican states independence in the case Trump looses the election to Hillary Clinton?
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by rapistomenka: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Seun will soon ban these congressmen cool
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Adiola(f): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
coolitempa:
Rubbish thread.... angry angry angry
soon you ll be Spending 90k per. Second to call biafralandd
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Adiola(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrCounselor:

We'll see if Biafra can be any better than Togo and Benin.
Forgot the larger part of biafra are always wandering over the world?
1000 biafra nations cannot bring them back in one place. Second to that is ingrained corruption and thirdly, culturally you guys practice "one man to his family" policy that's why you can't form anything politically vibrant since or challenge your aptly corrupt leaders.
Not to say you shouldn't break free, just stating the obvious.
do you know even as a yoruba I don't like being dictated for,I like the culture of the igbos free world and see the progress they have made in a short period ....do u know that if that it was the yoruba race that suffered the civil war by now hunger and degradation would killed us all ....we have to detach ourselves from this parochial pattern of liFestyle let freedom and expression be the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Say that to the British Parliamentarians, US congressmen, UN, etc

Gradually the world is taking note and accepting the stand of IPOB.

It might take time, but it is certain if Nigeria does not retrace her step on time. cool
You will never have Biafra in your lifetime my friend. Not without another war
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
macluvph1:

Then what are your your 10 million easterners doing in northern and western Nigeria?
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
macluvph1:

So you know all these(Nigeria being a sovereign state)and you cry to them at any slight of provocation from Boko haram and Niger delta freedom fighters.

Nigeria should also be a sovereign state in manufacturing their weapons and also not asking for aid as PMB dey even squat and lie down for Obama office dey beg am to help him that hunger dey kill him brother's in the north.

In my Ibo friend's voice "Anu mpama na onye iberibe"
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

PARIS, SEPTEMBER 5, 2016: (DGW) Reports
reaching DailyGlobeWatch here in Paris have it
that Hon. Robert Dornan, an ex-US congressman
has renewed his call for Biafra referendum.

Hon. R. Dornan , an ex-US congressman between
1977 and 1997, according to a report emailed to
our newsroom here in the French capital of Paris
renewed his call for a referendum to be
conducted to enable the people of the south-
east to decide their political future.

The report says, who remains opposed to
violence deemed this necessary before the
ongoing agitation in Nigeria snowballs into an
armed conflict.i

He has , however , resolved to table the matter
before the US congress through the agency of
his ex-colleagues and vowed to press the matter
progressively to the United Nations

Recall Mr. Dornan was first quoted as saying, “I
say, the Biafrans have known suffering and death
and as a responsible witness to that holocaust
and as a Christian man of honor I add my voice
to those calling for an internationally recognized
referendum on the future of Biafra.”

The reports say, what actually informed Mr.
Dornan renewed call is the distressing reports
about the extra-judicial killings and activities of
armed nomadic herders which have become
rampant in the south-east communities in
Nigeria and the seeming tacit support the
herders enjoy from the central government.

According to the reports, he said, ''No single
case of police arrest and prosecution of the
band of marauders has been made by Nigeria's
security forces and this exposes over 40 million
people in the south-east of Nigeria to the danger
of extinction'', the report added.

EX + EX=EX
EX * EX=EX
EX - EX=0
EX / EX=0

in either ways the results didn't show the desire target!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 12:44am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:

EX + EX=EX
EX * EX=EX
EX - EX=0
EX / EX=0

in either ways the results didn't show the desire target!
Olodo!
EX + EX = 2EX
EX * EX = EX (assuming 1 is the coefficient)
EX - EX = 0
EX / EX = 1

What kind of illiterates are we sharing country with? Tomorrow he will be given minister of Science and Technology and he run zoological republic aground.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 12:56am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Olodo!
EX + EX = 2EX
EX - EX = 0
EX / EX = 1

What kind of illiterates are we sharing country with? Tomorrow he will be given minister of Science and Technology and he run zoological republic aground.
ha!ha!ha!ha! ok.
1ex+1ex=
1ex*1ex=
1ex-1ex=
1ex/1ex=
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:
ha!ha!ha!ha! ok. 1ex+1ex= 1ex*1ex= 1ex-1ex= 1ex/1ex=
Why can't you say thank you?
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Why can't you say thank you?
thanks for failure?
1/2(ex+ex)=
1/2(ex*ex)=
1/2(ex-ex)=
1/2(ex/ex)=
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Olodo!
EX + EX = 2EX
EX - EX = 0
EX / EX = 1

...i know you will run away!
let me teach you a bit, letters + letters can never be equal to figures unless represents figures, ok
olu + olu=olu,olu!
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 1:21am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:
thanks for failure? 1/2(ex+ex)= 1/2(ex*ex)= 1/2(ex-ex)= 1/2(ex/ex)=
Why asking for help from a Biafran? I thought you people hate us?
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 1:25am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:

let me teach you a bit, letters + letters can never be equal to figures unless represents figures, ok
Olodo am done with you, you don't gain knowledge in a dubious manner. If you need lecture on mathematics please call for a pay, I wasn't O O during my school days.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Why asking for help from a Biafran? I thought you people hate us?
there is anything biafran?
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:

olu + olu=olu,olu!
grin grin grin Village Man with palm wine taper brain.
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by NaYouGoTire: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2016
oyinkinola:
there is anything biafran?
Are you the one to give me identity or chosen by me?
Re: Breaking: Ex-us Congressman Renews Call For Biafra Referendum by oyinkinola: 1:43am On Sep 11, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Olodo am done with you, you don't gain knowledge in a dubious manner. If you need lecture on mathematics please call for a pay, I wasn't O O during my school days.
...non-sense, who is talking about mathematics? am teaching you figurematics!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State House Should Vote On Changing Royal Title Of Ilorin To OBA / The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos / See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.